Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2007 #1
Bill
Banned

Lightbulb Garden Grove, Calif. police investigate pedophile site hosted in Canada

Garden Grove, Calif. resident has pedo site on Canadian company Epifora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING 5
SEATTLE - Jack McClellan was a fixture at family events across Western Washington, lurking in the crowd and leering at little girls. McClellan proudly promoted his perverted views on a Web site that gave tips on how to track children down. But that site was shut down.

When KING 5 News confronted him two months ago, McClellan said, "At this point I'll really have to rethink everything, whether I'll bring it back at all and what the content of it might be."

Well, it's back, but this time McClellan has turned his attention toward little girls in the Los Angeles area.

The site, now hosted by the Canadian company Epifora, lists popular places to find little girls, from roller skating rinks to fast food restaurants, to a strawberry festival in Garden Grove, Calif., where an off-duty LAPD cop was caught taking pictures of a 5-year-old girl just last Saturday.

[...]

Whether the LAPD officer got his information from McClellan's site is still unknown, but police say it is something they will now be looking into.

"Well it's extremely dangerous … who knows what kind of kids they can prey on? If they're coordinating like that we have to work twice as hard to figure out what they're doing," said Sgt. Bob Bogue of the Garden Grove Police Dept.
KING 5 story here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epifora
Epifora, Inc. provides communications solutions for internet-based communities that leverage the open source software movement. Our operating system of choice - OpenBSD - has a proven track record for security, stability and reliability. Epifora is proud to offer its clients a trouble-free and fault-tolerant hosting environment that is able to adapt and switch gears at the drop of a hat.

Contact Information
Email
For information, [email protected]
To report abuse of our services, [email protected]
MarmotMail for service and billing, [email protected]

Telephone
(514) 913-0968

Postal address
Epifora, Inc.
6595 St-Hubert
P.O. Box 59054
Montreal, Quebec
H2S 3P5
Canada
I saw this story on the news just now, which I put on to catch the weather. Maybe this guy can be shut down?

Canada seems to like to shut down websites, why not give the Garden Grove Police a helping hand? Who owns Epifora anyway, why is this still online?

They claim they "accept controversial speech" ...from a Canadian Co.? There is no controversial speech allowed in Canada, I think what they mean is they accept degenerate filth.

Last edited by Bill; June 4th, 2007 at 01:53 AM.

Old June 4th, 2007 #2
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=48882

White Nationalists are ardently against pedophilia. Good White family men and women ought to either join us or at the very least support White Nationalism, if not financially then just morally. Even our anti White opponents agree that we consider our White children to be of the highest value. 'Our' past and present governments have promised to fight many societal problems such as poverty, drugs, gangs, corruption, pedophilia... but every year things just seem to get worse. Isn't it strange that every year the government promises to (and does) spend more money on 'health care', but every year more people seem to be getting sicker and sicker? As the government pours more and more money into fighting crime, it seems that we get more crime as the years pass. Seems to me that the problem (one of many) is the government with too much of our money.

In a White Nationalist society serious crimes such as murder, rape, pedophilia, etc., would be punished by permanent expulsion from the WN society. Very simple, very inexpensive, very effective. In the very worst cases death would be the penalty.

(Dragunov, put more keywords into the thread's subject line.)

Old June 4th, 2007 #3
Bill
Banned

Default Garden Grove police probe LAPD officer over photos

Garden Grove police probe LAPD officer over photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Co. Register

By ERIKA I. RITCHIE and NORBERTO SANTANA, Jr.
THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

GARDEN GROVE - Police are investigating an off-duty Los Angeles police officer who allegedly took questionable photographs of young girls at the city's Strawberry Festival last week.

On Saturday, Garden Grove police officials confirmed the ongoing probe and identified the officer as Ralph Cameron Lakin II, who works at Los Angeles Police Department's Parker Center administrative headquarters.

[...]

Mark Dornan was helping his wife run a festival booth at the Strawberry Festival selling belts for kids. A neighboring vendor, who ran a jewelry booth, told Dornan she saw a man aiming his camera up his daughter's skirt.

Dornan, the son of former Orange County Congressman Bob Dornan, said Lakin fled and appeared to be deleting photos from his camera when he noticed him approaching. A wrestling match ensued. Dornan got the upper hand and pinned Lakin, who was dressed in camouflage shorts and a Special Forces T-shirt. During the melee, Dornan said he found a handgun in a pocket of Lakin's shorts. After Garden Grove police arrived, Dornan got off Lakin, grabbed the camera and looked at the photographs.

"The first picture was my little girl sitting in a wagon," Dornan said.

Det. Arellano, who works in the sex crimes unit registering and monitoring sex offenders, said detectives are actively investigating Lakin and superiors have put a high-priority on this case.

Arellano said the photos on Lakin's camera were of "young female children" but they also included pictures of boys and adults. They were not only taken at the Strawberry Festival but also at piers of some local beaches.
I wonder if these pictures would have ended up on the Epifora hosted site? They sound hopping mad down there in Garden Grove.

link here

Old June 5th, 2007 #4
Vigilante

Default This Guy's Going To Get His Soon!

He's staying in his car in Venice Beach, it's a light blue hatchback. If anyone wants to help me track him down and show him some rough justice let me know...

Old June 8th, 2007 #5
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
He's staying in his car in Venice Beach, it's a light blue hatchback. If anyone wants to help me track him down and show him some rough justice let me know...
That sounds a little dangerous, maybe the Mex's or the Brothas' will get him. Let's hope so !

..........Trust Me

Thread