VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Children Being Brainwashed With Tranny Videos

I came out as a tranny once, about 3 years ago. I shaved my beard, called myself “Shirley” and pranced around in pink boots. It was very liberating, for about 2 hours. Then a gang of 9-year-olds beat the hell out of me for being a “freak”; one of the boys had brass knuckles! Needless to say, that was the last time I ever called myself “Shirley” and pranced around in pink boots…(*sniff*).

Headline: “Children Are Being ‘Brainwashed’ by Tiktok Videos On ‘Cool’ Trans Surgery Viewed 26 Billion Times”

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old December 29th, 2021 #2
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Children are being 'brainwashed' by TikTok videos on ‘cool’ trans surgery viewed 26 billion times, campaigners claim

By SAM MERRIMAN FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
PUBLISHED: 22:00 GMT, 25 December 2021 | UPDATED: 13:19 GMT, 26 December 2021

Campaigners have accused TikTok of helping children to be ‘brainwashed’ by hosting viral social-media videos that promote changing sex as ‘cool’.

Material posted by transgender influencers on the social networking service – in which they provide advice on transitioning and accessing hormone therapies – has been seen by millions of young viewers.

Some parents are concerned the involvement of TikTok, which became the UK’s most downloaded app last year, is fuelling a ‘social contagion’ of pressure on impressionable youngsters and the rise in teenagers who are identifying as trans.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-surgery.html

So the Chinese-owned TikTok is promoting sick and harmful transsexual propaganda to children all over the world? Hmmm...that's strange. I thought that the Chinese were our heroes, the people who were supposed to crush the Jew World Order? At least that's what fanatical China-cucks like race-mixing Andrew Anglin have been telling us.

Old December 29th, 2021 #3
Fico

Read an disgusting book by Sigmund Freud "Three Essays on the Theory of Sexuality". Here are the roots. Only Jew can write something like this. Freud is psychological gaslighter of our students for mental health.

Old December 29th, 2021 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Read an disgusting book by Sigmund Freud "Three Essays on the Theory of Sexuality". Here are the roots. Only Jew can write something like this.
Oh, there's no doubt that the transsexual sickness that the West is now being subjected to originally comes from the jews. I proved it in the following thread:

Jew doctor is pushing for sex-change treatment for children – his rabbi supports him

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551357

Old December 29th, 2021 #5
Duitsebloed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-surgery.html

So the Chinese-owned TikTok is promoting sick and harmful transsexual propaganda to children all over the world? Hmmm...that's strange. I thought that the Chinese were our heroes, the people who were supposed to crush the Jew World Order? At least that's what fanatical China-cucks like race-mixing Andrew Anglin have been telling us.

I’m starting to wonder if Anglin and his jewish sidekick weev, are hiding out in China,indulging in their fill of underage Chinese girls, whored out by the CCP, in exchange for lying to his readers.

Old December 29th, 2021 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duitsebloed View Post
I’m starting to wonder if Anglin and his jewish sidekick weev, are hiding out in China,indulging in their fill of underage Chinese girls, whored out by the CCP, in exchange for lying to his readers.
Now that's a good question.

Old January 13th, 2022 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
TikTok, known in China as Douyin (Chinese: 抖音; pinyin: Dǒuyīn), is a video-focused social networking service owned by Chinese company ByteDance.[4] It hosts a variety of short-form user videos, from genres like pranks, stunts, tricks, jokes, dance, and entertainment[5][6] with durations from 15 seconds to three minutes.[7][8][9] TikTok is an international version of Douyin, which was originally released in the Chinese market in September 2016.[10] TikTok was launched in 2017 for iOS and Android in most markets outside of mainland China; however, it became available worldwide only after merging with another Chinese social media service, Musical.ly, on 2 August 2018.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TikTok

To all the pro-Chinese cucks who keep talking about how much they want to see China's loathsome, anti-white, mass-murdering communist regime invade and take over the West...

...this is what you get: worthless faggots, two-bit negro internet celebrities and transsexual children.

Quote:
TikTok star dead at 28 after lover allegedly strangled him over video game

By Ben Cost
January 12, 2022

TikTok influencer Rory Teasley has died at 28 after his boyfriend of 10 years allegedly strangled him during a fight over a video game, according to Michigan’s Oakland County Sheriff’s Department.

Officers went to an apartment in Pontiac, a northern suburb of metro Detroit, Thursday night after Docquen Jovo Watkins called 911 to report that he and Teasley had an altercation, local news outlet Click On Detroit reported. Watkins, 31, told cops that he and his boyfriend had gotten into a fight and that his Teasley was now “sleeping” on the couch.
(...)

TikTok influencer Rory Teasley (right) has died at 28 after his boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (left) allegedly strangled, according to authorities.
Oakland County Sheriff's Department; TikTok
https://nypost.com/2022/01/12/tiktok...er-video-game/

Old January 14th, 2022 #8
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Niggers are not even the same species as us!

Old January 14th, 2022 #9
Stewart Meadows

When the jews take over your media, you get negroes, faggots and transsexual children.

When the Chinese take over your media, you get negroes, faggots and transsexual children.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again (even though it's an unpopular truth here on VNN): Shlomo and Tai Nee Dong are two peas in a pod. No wonder they have such a strong partnership:

Jewish influence in China

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552421

Old January 15th, 2022 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Joe Biden REVERSES Trump’s executive orders targeting Chinese-owned TikTok, WeChat

9 Jun, 2021 15:44

US President Joe Biden revoked his predecessor Donald Trump’s executive orders that targeted the popular platforms TikTok and WeChat on Wednesday.

Biden formally revoked several executive orders, including two August 6, 2020 orders titled “Addressing the Threat Posed by TikTok” and “Addressing the Threat Posed by WeChat,” as well as the January 5, 2021 order titled, “Addressing the Threat Posed by Applications and Other Software Developed or Controlled by Chinese Companies.”
(...)
Trump frequently focused his energy on taking on TikTok and other Chinese-owned platforms while president and had even threatened to ban them as a national security risk unless the companies sold their American operations to US owners.
https://www.rt.com/usa/526107-joe-bi...mps-executive/

Thread