Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2004 #1
Georgie

Default Some of the biggest anti-white racism on television...

...that I have seen came from this particular individual.

Greg Proops. As far as I can tell he's White but not sure.

Anyway, this character has an interesting little comedy special on Comedy Central (the station probably closest to MTV in anti-White racism). His entire comedy show consisted of anti-White "humor". You really have to see it to see what I mean. Basically this is what I picked up from his show.

All White male Americans are inbred rednecks who are racist. All minorities and women are oppressed and are cool and hip and make good music because White people never made any good music. Apparently he forgot that White males have invented pretty much everything that's worthwhile. You would really have to see the show to see just how outright racist it is against Whites.

But it probably isn't surprising to anyone to see something like that, after all, Comedy Central also has another racist on their channel. Dave Chappele, a racist nigger. Infact while watching this "comedy" special they played commercials for the nigger's show where he read's people's "letters". Once of them talks about why comedy central would hire such an obvious racist and Dave's response is "I didn't realize I was making it so obvious". Now if that was a White man that should would never make it on the air.

Old January 25th, 2004 #2
markrivers

Here is his biography from his website (emphasis mine):

Quote:
I was born on October 3rd 1959 in Phoenix Arizona. My family moved to Lancaster CA in 1962 or so. We moved to the San Fransisco Bay area in 1966 and I was raised mostly small and white in San Carlos California, a small, white suburb. I went to San Mateo Junior College and San Francisco University where I studied acting, did improv and smoked dope. Performed stand up with my partner Forrest in the team of Proops and Brakeman. Joined an improv group called Faultline which also featured Mike McShane (we are still buddies), I first went to the UK in 1989 to do Whose Line? Did my first Edinburgh Festival in 1993 and loved it. Have been back five years running. Have toured the UK 4 times. I am married to a woman, Jennifer, who I don't deserve. We have been married nine years. No kids. Currently I am doing stand up and trying to get on tv in LA and London. My acting is sketchy at best. I adore the man known to earthlings as Colin Mochrie.

Random Facts
First Job: NewspaperBoy
First gig: Holy City Zoo in 1982 with Forrest Brakeman
All Time Hero: Jackie Robinson
Favourite Movie Star: Cary Grant
Favourite Film(s): Casablanca, Wizard of Oz, 2001, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Favourite Pop Act: Ella
Favourite Song: Caves of Altamira by Steely Dan (at least this week)

Old February 2nd, 2004 #3
Magog

Whites are the only socially acceptable group to ridicule and downgrade in the mass media. Until we march on the streets in mass we will not get our respect. Plus sending letters to the advertisers of these shows letting them know you are very offended will help a lot too.

Old February 2nd, 2004 #4
the Blond beast

The guys a faggot, listen to that accent and tone of the way he speaks.

Old February 2nd, 2004 #5
the Blond beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Blond beast
The guys a faggot, listen to that accent and tone of the way he speaks.
It would explain why he, a WHITE MALE, as far as i know, is anti white male.
Then again, you can't expect much from the Bay Area, everyones a fuckin' liberal self-hating white. Berkeley comes to mind here.

Thread