VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 9th, 2008 #61
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular View Post
It goes way beyond science , to something deeper .

Things that can't be easily described , maybe there aren't words for it.
Hocus pocus.

Old April 9th, 2008 #62
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
uh, yeah.
Why don't you define what better means in this context. Better yet, why don't you actually give your position a leg to stand on by defining quality of life.

Quote:
Like it's better to live into your mid 70's than die in your late 20's.
That would depend upon the quality of life of those years, hence lifespan cannot be taken as the measure of quality of life.

Quality of life at best being a matter of taste.

Quote:
Activated charcoal is dirt cheap , you can drink purer water than your ancestors ever did . Buy a chemist's still , you can have lab grade purity .
My great uncle drank city water , Washington D.C. , he only lived to 105 .
So applied science can at best attempt to undo the problem it created.

Quote:
Wild hyperbole .
India Finds Mutated DNA Where Water Is Toxic

Air pollution induces heritable DNA mutations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_zone_(ecology)

Quote:
No , you would have just lived in a hut with smoke from a pit fire and had severe lung disease by your late teens .
From where you cough up this rubbish god only knows.

Quote:
I see the faintest parts of the Milky Way every night, every constellation and cluster .
You can't living in one of those wonders of applied science, the modern urban environment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_pollution

Quote:
That's just the choice of lazy people . You can buy good grains, hand mill and sprout all the grains you want , cheaply .
Oh, so you admit that in this area we are better off doing things the old fashioned way?

Quote:
go insane and die ,in extreme agony, of ergotism

Quote:
While wondering if a neighboring tribe would hunt you and your family for sport , torturing all of you for grins and giggles .
Rubbish. Europeans never practised cannibalism.

Quote:
Because your grossly ignorant and live in a daydream .
You are completely ignorant and live in a daydream created for you by 19th century Anglo-American fools.What is their legacy again? Umm, political, social and ecological disasters?

Quote:
They'd kiss the devil's ass just to have what is in the average medicine cabinet .
What? Prozac and birth control? For you fourteen years old daughter who is being gang bagnged by niggers because she was told it was cool over the technological marvel of television?

A medical report in 1998 estimated that adverse reactions to prescription drugs are killing about 106,000 Americans each year -- roughly three times as many as are killed by automobiles.[1] This makes prescription drugs the fourth leading killer in the U.S., after heart disease, cancer, and stroke. (those other wonders of the diet and environment given us courtesy of applied science)

http://consumerlawpage.com/article/d...hat_kill.shtml

Quote:
You're FOS as a Christmas goose .
There is no such thing as human progress. It's a completely meaningless phrase. A load of twaddle. The improvement of man; what is that supposed to be?

Progress

1. Movement, as toward a goal; advance.

Old April 9th, 2008 #63
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Close primate analog
I think so too

Quote:
That sentence leaves me completely lost . Plz rephrase it .
I meant that to go above the ratio you have to have every 30th family have a third child. I rather doubt that most women are even capable of bearing 17 children, there is too great a chance to damage the reproductive system or for the female to die. Some females are strong enough to bear the burden yes, and some females might have a vast amount of children in one go; however I doubt that the average woman could birth 17 times in a row. Those who can are an exception, not the rule. In nature creatures as infertile as the humans rarely have a 2/17 survival rate, if they did they'd die out. Considering that humans have so many advantages over even these animals I doubt the rate.

Old April 9th, 2008 #64
Heather Blue

Hey guys, are we on the same page?

Old April 9th, 2008 #65
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
The best way to get my attention is through a sandwich.

Old April 9th, 2008 #66
Heather Blue

The White Man must decide to rule the world or the Jews will. They are forcing us to make a move. It is our duty to stop them. We cannot allow the Jews to inflict their tyranny on humanity under a one-world rule - or New World Order.

No decent people should sit around and allow evil. Already the Jews are inflicting a state of madness while we look on horrified, but inert. Subconsciously, we know what to do. Subconsciously, we also know we must. Every bit of power the Jews have comes from us. Don't tell me we can't do what we please with what is ours! In the eyes of the unseen Powers above we must take our place as world rulers - or go to hell.

We are obligated to Science and Truth and justice and freedom and peace. Under the Jews there won't be any. Ruthlessness is required. But ruthlessness is not wrong when it is right.

Old April 10th, 2008 #67
Heather Blue

We are paralyzed because the powerful positions in our culture are controlled by the Jews. Kind of puts a head lock on things, doesn't it? How can anyone do anything when the seats of power in our own Society have been taken over by a sub species of liars?
The Jews worked hard to get where they are. They admit working hard and getting ahead. They brag about it. They actually feel deserving. But what they don't tell anyone is what they worked at. Lies. Millions and millions of lies. So many lies they would cover the earth from one end to the other. No one in history has told as many lies as the Jews.

Funny thing...Jews being powerful. They are not worth a damn. They have not one redeeming virtue. They contribute nothing worthwhile to life. Rather they are an arch enemy with nothing but a bloated ego. They work against both God and man. Their existence is a curse. Their demise would be a blessing. God would not stand in the way.

We do have a commandment from long ago. (I notice commandments. Ha)

In the Book of Matthew: 16. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works, and - glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Science, law and order, peace, prosperity, freedom, human progress, advancement....a light unto the world. So that people may glorify Him who made us a light before men.

Who is Him? The Great Programmer? The Bestower of ingenuity, original ideas, invention, discovery....He who hardwired the west for Science and technology, great governments, a way of life based on freedom, peace, prosperity and justice? Maybe, I am naive, but I would call the west a light before men. I would also say that being that light definitely honors the Great Programmer.

When the Jews killed Jesus they did not merely kill an upstart. They killed his ingenuity, his genius, His mercy toward humankind, His healing the sick, feeding the hungry, all His incredible gifts and blessings. They knew they would deprive the people of goodness, of healing, food, attaining wisdom, understanding truth, feeling better about themselves, having hope.... That is what the Jews wanted, making them hopeless, victims of misery and suffering. The Jew's ego could not stand anything fine and splendid.. They are still doing it. (And they call this the new world order? It is as old as hades.)

The commandment to be a light before men still stands. We are the light. We are the Master Race. Does it behoove the Master Race to sneer at the commandment and relegate it to the back burner as archaic and out of date?

You know, maybe it is merely a matter of jump-starting our will. Then we will know what to do. As long as we keep that black blood out of our veins we remain hard wired for greatness.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 10th, 2008 at 08:59 PM.

Old April 10th, 2008 #68
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Sorry , Heather . When someone makes a wacko statement like "There is no such thing as human progress." I just have to take issue with such an absurd concept . To me, it seems to poison the thread .

You're concept of a World View is very important . I've been puzzling on a couple of aspects of it , for days .

Old April 11th, 2008 #69
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
The White Man must decide to rule the world or the Jews will.

Ahmen ! Ahmen !! Ahmen !!!

That sentence should be memorized by every WN .

Whites have been too tolerant , too cordial , too polite . They have left an open door and the jews have rushed in an taken the seats of power .

You know things are bad , when your government looks like a rabbi's convention.

Old April 11th, 2008 #70
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
We are paralyzed because the powerful positions in our culture are controlled by the Jews. Kind of puts a head lock on things, doesn't it? How can anyone do anything when the seats of power in our own Society have been taken over by a sub species of liars?
The Jews worked hard to get where they are. They admit working hard and getting ahead. They brag about it. They actually feel deserving. But what they don't tell anyone is what they worked at. Lies. Millions and millions of lies. So many lies they would cover the earth from one end to the other. No one in history has told as many lies as the Jews.

Funny thing...Jews being powerful. They are not worth a damn. They have not one redeeming virtue. They contribute nothing worthwhile to life. Rather they are an arch enemy with nothing but a bloated ego. They work against both God and man. Their existence is a curse. Their demise would be a blessing. God would not stand in the way.

We do have a commandment from long ago. (I notice commandments. Ha)

In the Book of Matthew: 16. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works, and - glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Science, law and order, peace, prosperity, freedom, human progress, advancement....a light unto the world. So that people may glorify Him who made us a light before men.

Who is Him? The Great Programmer? The Bestower of ingenuity, original ideas, invention, discovery....He who hardwired the west for Science and technology, great governments, a way of life based on freedom, peace, prosperity and justice? Maybe, I am naive, but I would call the west a light before men. I would also say that being that light definitely honors the Great Programmer.

When the Jews killed Jesus they did not merely kill an upstart. They killed his ingenuity, his genius, His mercy toward humankind, His healing the sick, feeding the hungry, all His incredible gifts and blessings. They knew they would deprive the people of goodness, of healing, food, attaining wisdom, understanding truth, feeling better about themselves, having hope.... That is what the Jews wanted, making them hopeless, victims of misery and suffering. The Jew's ego could not stand anything fine and splendid.. They are still doing it. (And they call this the new world order? It is as old as hades.)

The commandment to be a light before men still stands. We are the light. We are the Master Race. Does it behoove the Master Race to sneer at the commandment and relegate it to the back burner as archaic and out of date?

You know, maybe it is merely a matter of jump-starting our will. Then we will know what to do. As long as we keep that black blood out of our veins we remain hard wired for greatness.
Funny you should say this as Monday the former governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura claimed if they would "let" him run for president; he would beat them all. He also stated that for the last 28 yrs, the Bush team and their cronies have ruled the roost. I believe he would be a better president that the assholes that are running. He asked "when are you lemmings going to wake up"? WELL, I WONDER THAT MYSELF

Old April 11th, 2008 #71
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Sorry , Heather . When someone makes a wacko statement like "There is no such thing as human progress." I just have to take issue with such an absurd concept . To me, it seems to poison the thread .

You're concept of a World View is very important . I've been puzzling on a couple of aspects of it , for days .
Absurd concept? "Human progress" is not a concept at all. It's a meaningless tossing together of words, like "square circle". Please, why don't you provide the truth conditions under which the (alleged) proposition "There exists human progress" is true or false.

Old April 11th, 2008 #72
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Absurd concept? "Human progress" is not a concept at all. It's a meaningless tossing together of words, like "square circle". Please, why don't you provide the truth conditions under which the (alleged) proposition "There exists human progress" is true or false.
You have photographs of some of the greatest thinkers in history in your signature and yet, you don't believe in human progress? That does not make sense, Sándor Petőfi. What you are saying and your signature are at odds with each other. I have the feeling you do believe in human progress.

But if you insist on being short sighted.....

Old April 11th, 2008 #73
Ashiata

I'm sure Sandor will respond with his famous "Idiot" to my post Heather, but I'll give it a shot. He's a traditionalist, as am I. Traditionalists believe in a cyclical, not linear, history.

Most traditionalists believe we're in a dark cycle now, Kali Yuga, in which there will be no golden ages. Like the monks in the dark ages, we have to preserve the memory of our last golden age. One day, it will come again.

Old April 11th, 2008 #74
Heather Blue

Thank you for your comment, Ashiata. I find what you say very interesting.

The Jews have so much power we westerners are stunned. Indeed, we are reeling with the circumstances in which we find ourselves. But the truth of the matter is we know where the Jews are, we know what they are doing and we know how they are doing it. Any battlefield commander would give an arm and a leg to have this kind of information about the enemy. We can go from there.

What threw us was this war is not honest like a hot war with lines drawn in the sand. This conflict is internal.

The west was unprepared for a parasitic war. We are not used to this kind of dishonesty. The rules are different. The battlefield is different. Our enemy nestles in our bosom like Cleopatra's Asp. An honest people have trouble dealing with something so alien and foreign to our nature. Lack of comprehension has been a troublesome problem. Much of it is due to a controlled communications system. But not all white men live in la la land. The good news is some of us do comprehend. Jews know it and fear it. They know our comprehension is their undoing.

Comprehension derives from an incorruptible Mind. The incorruptible minds of white men cannot live with dishonesty. It drives us to rule the world to keep the dishonorable Jews from ruling it.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 12th, 2008 at 06:25 PM.

Old April 11th, 2008 #75
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashiata View Post
I'm sure Sandor will respond with his famous "Idiot" to my post Heather, but I'll give it a shot.
He's a traditionalist, as am I. Traditionalists believe in a cyclical, not linear, history.
Generally I think that the simple truth of the matter is that there has been no improvement in life quality but there has been an improvement in information availability. However, since selection has been stopped, less and less people can use it and even our language is being morphed to something more simplistic . When one reads something like 1984 and considers the "racist laws" of today we aren't all that far from the lowest level of government. Plato placed a dictatorship/syndicate right under a "democracy" putting us at one of the lowest points of world rule .

When I think of the constant simplifications of language and expressions of idea it becomes obvious why many philosophers are finding that language is so weak. More advanced ways of expression are either forgotten, ignored or not understood. We have lost a lot since then.

Quote:
Most traditionalists believe we're in a dark cycle now, Kali Yuga, in which there will be no golden ages. Like the monks in the dark ages, we have to preserve the memory of our last golden age. One day, it will come again.
Being that humans are bodily weak and rely completely on behavior and mental flexibility its these two traits that should be targeted. First to wipe out the alien breed, second to breed selectively. This is a vision that was realized thousands of years ago without anyone knowing any details about genetics. Thus, objective science is not necessary for the improvement of humanity in general but it helps. Our folk should be both improved behaviorally and genetically (This is where science might help) but so far we haven't applied much barring a few exceptions. That is why I think that progress is non-existent as of today.

Old April 11th, 2008 #76
Ashiata

Yes Heather, the kikes have a lot of power now, but geez, just look at the little dipshits.

Do you think they could have opposed Julius Caesar's Army? Hell, hizbollah just kicked their sorry asses.

Old April 11th, 2008 #77
Ashiata

PS--yes, but what can we really do about it? From a traditionalist perspective, we're mired chin deep in Kali Yuga.

The best I can hope for is that the white race survives long enough to greet the dawning of the next cycle. Given global demographic trends, I'm not optimistic.

Old April 11th, 2008 #78
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashiata View Post
PS--yes, but what can we really do about it? From a traditionalist perspective, we're mired chin deep in Kali Yuga.
Rather defeatist attitude. What to do about it? Go for the root of the problem. It's a difficult journey but at least there is an idea.

Quote:
The best I can hope for is that the white race survives long enough to greet the dawning of the next cycle. Given global demographic trends, I'm not optimistic.
We're not waiting for anything, the fact of the matter is that for any type of savior to appear there must also be a certain seed already implanted. Laying arms down isn't a way to go about it. It might seem hopeless today however there are enemies to Jews growing up for tomorrow. Generally it is my belief that any more nationalized opposition to World Jewry would instantly fund all groups that can cause huge damage. Thus the real "fuel" for a WN movement would be similar to all movements aimed to flip things over and that is funding. You might have heard that the government likes to fund the fake WN's (Where do you think they get the hicks to show on TV) but the real ones such as those on VNN would be perfect agitators in the eyes of people who wish to shake Judaic countries into a coma. It'd be rather poetic justice I think, to deliver the Jews to their doom through the same type of Revolutions they used against us, through the same proxy system.

Old April 12th, 2008 #79
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
You have photographs of some of the greatest thinkers in history in your signature and yet, you don't believe in human progress?
Philosophy is possibly one of the worst examples you could have chosen as being progressive, since determining how it approaches its goal of providing an accurate description of the world is problematic - indeed, any such measurement would probably presuppose the validity of some system - and philosophical trends are mostly mere re-hashings which come and go in cycles. A very real change came with the analytic philosophy of men like Russel, Carnap and Wittgenstein, which first provided the methods to throw away 90% of philosophy for the wordy babbling it is - which is what I am using here.

Thinkers at most are contributors towards the increase of knowledge, i.e. the progress of science, which is a horrible choice of words, since it seems to imply that empirical investigation and theorising has progressed, when we really mean that knowledge has been gained from this.

If you want to put "human progress" ≡ the progress of science, then be clear about that and note that "human progress" can have no meaning beyond the progress of science. We could also put x ≡ the progress of science, or jumbowumbo ≡ the progress of science, which are equivalent, albeit that the latter are not emotionally loaded like "human progress", a psychological result, no doubt, of throwing in "progress" with "human".

Quote:
That does not make sense, Sándor Petőfi. What you are saying and your signature are at odds with each other. I have the feeling you do believe in human progress.
I can't believe or disbelieve in a term which has no meaning.

Quote:
I'm sure Sandor will respond with his famous "Idiot" to my post Heather, but I'll give it a shot. He's a traditionalist, as am I. Traditionalists believe in a cyclical, not linear, history.

Not at all. I am a traditionalist. History is cyclical.

Achitectural "progress"

All I see is functionality and economy winning out over beauty. And that is called progress. Make money, save time, buy toys, be entertained, stay informed, extend life ... all for what? To make more money, save more time, buy more toys, be more entertained, stay more informed, extend life more. A bird in a tree is more content than 99.9% of men.

Artistic "progress"

Old April 12th, 2008 #80
aherne

The Aryan ten commandments:
- love freedom, hate slavery
- love truth, hate lies
- love honesty, hate deceit
- love loyalty, hate treason
- love order, hate chaos
- love honor, hate dishonor
- love justice, hate injustice
- love strength, hate weakness