Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 9th, 2005 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

200+ 9x12 envelopes are in the mail to Rounder, and about 400 to Hibernian, as of Monday afternoon.

All of shipping of orders received so far will be in mail no later than Tuesday.

Old May 9th, 2005 #22
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
200+ 9x12 envelopes are in the mail to Rounder, and about 400 to Hibernian, as of Monday afternoon.

All of shipping of orders received so far will be in mail no later than Tuesday.
Roger that, Alex. And thanks.

Old May 11th, 2005 #23
Hibernian

Default Update #4

50 more packets went out yesterday, bringing the total number shipped to 125.

I have a free afternoon today, so I should be able to stuff and address a good number more that can go out on Friday.

Thanks to Rounder (free tabloids) & Joe Snuffy (donation for postage) I'll be able to ship out at
least 100 more or so.

Old May 11th, 2005 #24
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
50 more packets went out yesterday, bringing the total number shipped to 125.

I have a free afternoon today, so I should be able to stuff and address a good number more that can go out on Friday.

Thanks to Rounder (free tabloids) & Joe Snuffy (donation for postage) I'll be able to ship out at
least 100 more or so.
Hibernian not only INITIATED this project, he's demonstrating the INITIATIVE to do all the work involved with implimenting it. Anyone who's done mass mailings knows it's no quick, easy task. It's down right aggravating. And after licking them shut, one's mouth tastes like he's just kissed a bubble-lipped, Ubangi, spear-chunker. (I'm just speculating here, btw).

$10 goes out in today's mail to ya, Hibernian, to help with postage.

How bout it VNN'ers? Just think of all those White college students reading and discussing The Aryan Alternative, and then logging onto Alex Linder's govnn.com. Hell, that's worth a few bucks to you, ain't it? See ?? Now let's cough up, and mail our donations to:

Hibernian
5965 Harrisburg - Georgesville #11
Grove City, OH 43123

Naw, naw, naw !!! Don't think about it for awhile - RAT NOW ??? OK ??

Old May 18th, 2005 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

Had an upset call from a Steve Yoss (sp?) of a frat in California, trying to get in touch with Glenn Miller. Apparently he received TAA#2 and is bothered by it.

Old May 19th, 2005 #26
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder

Received the envelopes, Alex!

Many thanks. The 9x12 are sure a lot easier to fit TAA into!

I also received yet another donation from Rounder for postage.

"Thanks" does not really seem enough to say to Alex, Chain, Rounder and Joe Snuffy, but thanks none the less.

Our current total for mailings to fraternities stands at a grand total of 190.

I have 40 or so addressed and ready to ship, as soon as I am able to walk! Took a pretty nasty tumble down the side of a hill during a canoe trip on Sunday. Wrenched my knee up real good.

Will update on where they ship to later.

Old May 19th, 2005 #27
Rounder

Quote:
Received the envelopes, Alex!

Many thanks. The 9x12 are sure a lot easier to fit TAA into!

I also received yet another donation from Rounder for postage.

"Thanks" does not really seem enough to say to Alex, Chain, Rounder and Joe Snuffy, but thanks none the less.

Our current total for mailings to fraternities stands at a grand total of 190.

I have 40 or so addressed and ready to ship, as soon as I am able to walk! Took a pretty nasty tumble down the side of a hill during a canoe trip on Sunday. Wrenched my knee up real good.

Will update on where they ship to later.
Wow !! 190 already ?? And 40 more "ready to ship"? That's more than I expected this quickly. The super provocative and curiosity demanding TAAs are absolutely bound to raise lots of student eyebrows as well as outrage directed at their racial enemies. And just imagine the effects on them after they've spent hours logged onto govnn.com.

It is happening !!! Oh, glory days !!!

Old May 19th, 2005 #28
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

its a genius project because college students have tons of time to kill and love to surf the net. also the frats are pretty segregated into race and tribe. also, they can get together and gawk and denounce VNN if they like, but that wont stop them from slinking off in private to check it out on their own time.

if we have just 1% response from this, it will bring in people and other resources.

it's a damn good project.

Old May 19th, 2005 #29
Rounder

Well said, A.E. - Right on the money. And I'll add that "It's not for us soldiers to know the reasons why, but to do or die."

In other words, we loyal VNN warriors will do our freaking duty by ordering and distributing VNN newspapers, and by contributing to Hibernian's mass mailings. And let Alex and VNN's other great writers worry about influencing and winning the minds of the masses.

Remember the slogan shouted into the faces of the kikes by The Brown Shirts: "We don't listen to you anymore !! All we want is to fight for our Race, Nation, and Leader !! Sieg Heil !!

Old May 19th, 2005 #30
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
its a genius project because college students have tons of time to kill and love to surf the net. also the frats are pretty segregated into race and tribe. also, they can get together and gawk and denounce VNN if they like, but that wont stop them from slinking off in private to check it out on their own time.

if we have just 1% response from this, it will bring in people and other resources.

Thanks for saying so, AE. You have proven yourself a real world activist many times over, so I value your opinion.

In truth, all real credit for whatever inroads we make with this project must go to Alex, Chain, Joe Snuffy and Rounder.

4 activist.

Imagine what we could do with 4000?

Edited to add: I have received physical, non-internet, real world support from 3 VNNF members on this project.

3 out of how many? What the fuck is wrong with you hobbyist?

Joe Snuffy & Rounder sent money for postage. Alex shipped (cost him near 10 bucks) hundreds of envelopes (that I now don't have to purchase) to me.

We are at War, people. You don't see that?

Or perhaps you don't really care?

Old May 19th, 2005 #31
Rounder

If I had my way, they'd all be court-martialed for dereliction of duty, AND cowardice in the face of the enemy. And I'm talking about every alleged jew-wise man on this forum who's REFUSED to contribute to a single VNN activism project.

And I know who they are. Every last cheap, lazy, parasitic, hobbyist, do-nothing-but-talk piece of crap on here. And I'm about to track them down on this forum and get in their faces.

Old May 26th, 2005 #32
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

$40 for postage in the mail to you tonight Hibernian.

Who else thinks this a worthy project? Dont say, do.

Cash or Blank Money order to:

HIBERNIAN
5965 HARRISBURG-GEORGESVILLE RD
BOX #11
GROVE CITY OH 43123

Old May 28th, 2005 #33
Hibernian

Quote:
$40 for postage in the mail to you tonight Hibernian.

Who else thinks this a worthy project? Dont say, do.

Cash or Blank Money order to:

HIBERNIAN
5965 HARRISBURG-GEORGESVILLE RD
BOX #11
GROVE CITY OH 43123

Many thanks, AE.

That will allow us to mail 66 more packets out. Each packet costs .60 to ship. Rounder has provided TAA2s, Alex has provided envelopes, and Chain provided the addresses. Joe Snuffy got us started with a generous donation.

I know .60 does not sound like a lot, but when you start mailing out 40-50 packets at a time, it sure adds up quickly.

We have no idea what future fruit may come to bear from the seeds we plant with this and all our other current and future VNN outreach projects.

Thanks again for being an activist AE. I've said it before....I think there are a few dozen activist here at VNNF. The rest are fence sitters at best, and nothing more than bored racial hobbyist seeking entertainment at worst.

I value the input and insight of the activist only.

Old May 28th, 2005 #34
Rounder

Quote:
Many thanks, AE.

That will allow us to mail 66 more packets out. Each packet costs .60 to ship. Rounder has provided TAA2s, Alex has provided envelopes, and Chain provided the addresses. Joe Snuffy got us started with a generous donation.

I know .60 does not sound like a lot, but when you start mailing out 40-50 packets at a time, it sure adds up quickly.

We have no idea what future fruit may come to bear from the seeds we plant with this and all our other current and future VNN outreach projects.

Thanks again for being an activist AE. I've said it before....I think there are a few dozen activist here at VNNF. The rest are fence sitters at best, and nothing more than bored racial hobbyist seeking entertainment at worst.

I value the input and insight of the activist only.
Speaking of activists, there must be thousands of potential activists over at stormfront forum. VNN'ers who post there ought to start laying down some hints that'll intice some to VNN. Like providing links to VNN's radio broadcasts and to The Aryan Alternative newspaper, which can be viewed in it's entirety.

Whatchasay VNN'ers ?????

Keep up the great work, Hibernian. You're setting an outstanding example.

Old June 19th, 2005 #35
Valjean88

Default receive $20 ?

I mailed $20 in cash (next time money order; a bit safer). Did you receive the payment?

Old June 19th, 2005 #36
Mr. T.H. Outis

I am still expecting the copies sent to me by Rounder, but I should explain something vital: the towns where I live are almost all 50% nigger or more. As you can imagine, the rest of the population is mostly negrified. So I will have to choose my targets wisely. Hopefully they'll get here no later than Wednesday, so I can prep Yorktown, Suffolk, Gloucester and Matthews counties for the upcoming rally. I plan to devote the next week to TAA work exclusively—grocery stores, record stores, colleges and high schools, shopping centers, etc.

Old June 19th, 2005 #37
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valjean88
I mailed $20 in cash (next time money order; a bit safer). Did you receive the payment?

I did indeed. Thanks very much for your support of this outreach project. Glad you are a member of the VNNF now. Welcome aboard.

The college kids are out on Summer break until the fall, at which time we will send out more packets to fraternities across the U.S.

Thanks again for taking positive action.

Old June 19th, 2005 #38
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valjean88
Are you talking to me or Hibernian. I've received nothing from you. But I haven't checked my PO box since Wednesday. BTW, I always post the screen names or initials of everyone who sends me money, and on the day I receive it. I usually check my PO box twice weekly, but on no set schedule.

I believe you though Valjean88. Since you sent it, it'll be posted here on VNNF, either by me or by Hibernian. On that, you can depend. Thanks for your $20 contribution to whichever VNN activism project you selected.

Old June 19th, 2005 #39
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by THamilton
I am still expecting the copies sent to me by Rounder, but I should explain something vital: the towns where I live are almost all 50% nigger or more. As you can imagine, the rest of the population is mostly negrified. So I will have to choose my targets wisely. Hopefully they'll get here no later than Wednesday, so I can prep Yorktown, Suffolk, Gloucester and Matthews counties for the upcoming rally. I plan to devote the next week to TAA work exclusively—grocery stores, record stores, colleges and high schools, shopping centers, etc.
Sounds like a damn good plan to me, THamilton. The TAAs are in the mail to ya, btw. Allow 5-8 days for "media mail" delivery.

Hey Hibernian, you and I posted above, at the very same time.

Old July 14th, 2005 #40
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Quote:

Yes, I think so too. White college students are the target audience for TAA.

Would it be totally useless to send some to Sororities? I'm thinking of sending to the ones in the south, especially with TAA #2, to warn our white sisters of the predatory nature of the black beasties (in the athletic departments and off campus). Maybe just the largest sororities at the largest southern colleges? Or is that a fool's errand?

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Thread