Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 27th, 2005 #1
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

Default Purchase a NewsPaper Machine for TAA?

Here's thought I had a while back while going over some of these threads: Why not purchase a newspaper machine which could be put somewhere for people to collect their papers on their own terms?

I'm not very familiar with the operation of such machines but I'd fear they'd be abused if stocked with TAA's. Some we'll placed cameras would be in good order, I think. Other than that, I think it might work.

Well, how's it sound?

Rising again soon...

Old August 27th, 2005 #2

Let's say I'm a member of the ARA, or just a pro-multiculturalist white citizen. I happen to run across the TAA newspaper stand one day. After discovering what they contain, I merely pop in my 50 cents (or open the hatch if they're free) grab the whole stack, walk off, and then dump 'em in a garbage can down the street. Easy. This tactic is used all the time on college campuses, whenever any "rightist" type of student paper appears. And it works.

Moral: Be prepared for a lot of stolen and dumped TAA's.

Old August 28th, 2005 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Unfortunately, that's accurate. Unless someone watched the machine 24/7 it would probably be destroyed in short order.

Pierce sold his "Attack" tabloid out of machines back in the seventies. I asked him why they weren't destroyed. He said, "Niggers don't read!" He did say that if he'd tried to distribute the paper in NYC rather than DC, the boxes probably would not have lasted, as working class jews would have smashed them.

If you're willing to kill people and destroy things, and you have a media-legal-educational system backing you up, then you can exercise your rights. Otherwise they're more or less theoretical.

Old August 28th, 2005 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Outer Limits
Let's say I'm a member of the ARA, or just a pro-multiculturalist white citizen. I happen to run across the TAA newspaper stand one day. After discovering what they contain, I merely pop in my 50 cents (or open the hatch if they're free) grab the whole stack, walk off, and then dump 'em in a garbage can down the street. Easy. This tactic is used all the time on college campuses, whenever any "rightist" type of student paper appears. And it works.

Moral: Be prepared for a lot of stolen and dumped TAA's.
Yes. For this reason I never leave more than 15-20 copies anywhere. The average person is a fearful follower. It is just within his guts range to
throw away copies of publications that run against the System.

Old August 28th, 2005 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Yes. For this reason I never leave more than 15-20 copies anywhere. The average person is a fearful follower. It is just within his guts range to
throw away copies of publications that run against the System.
15-20 is too many, Alex. 3-4 copies, tops. The soccer moms especially, will feel the compulsion to destroy all TAAs they see. So will muds. And girli-White men are almost as bad. NEVER leave more than 3-4 in any one public spot.

Old August 29th, 2005 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

have we had any success at placement of taa in news-stands? in college towns and so forth there are often these quasi-shady places. I can think of one in my town that used to sell frazetta posters, bongs, commie newspapers, yoga mats, all that kind of crap. would a place like that be willing to vend this kind of publication? or are these typically owned by kikealikes? I try and stay the hell out of places like this anymore.

Old September 14th, 2005 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

There's a double standard. They have areas they let the campus paper and the alternative paper and even the conservative paper be put out, but if I put out TAA, some asswipe will find it and dump it, I highly suspect. it is better to hand them out, or just leave them here and there, one or two at a time.

Thread