VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2009 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

I think part of it is

1) Catholic acceptance of hierarchy as God-ordained. In the end, the dog slinks back to the Republican Party kennel and toes the jewish party line. To win would mean stepping out of line, and that would obviously be a sin. Losing is moral; winning is immoral. That is what Buchanan's ilk actually believes.

2) The twinkism of many in the upper reaches of conservatism. Many Republicans were male cheerleaders in college. Something is messed up in their psychology.

Old August 12th, 2009 #22
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
I think that’s his witty way of conceding that the Jewish strategy (finance, media, Ivy League) has defeated the Catholic strategy (big city machine politics, clergy, Jesuit colleges).
I assume Joe Kennedy would be the exception to that rule? I don't know much about the history of the Irish in America, but I do know Kennedy often went head-to-head with the jews, including taking them on in Hollywood (he obviously lost).

Old August 13th, 2009 #23
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I assume Joe Kennedy would be the exception to that rule? I don't know much about the history of the Irish in America, but I do know Kennedy often went head-to-head with the jews, including taking them on in Hollywood (he obviously lost).
Can you give me an example of this "often" head-to-head that allegedly took place? Especially the Hollywood stuff. Never heard that. From what I've read he worked hand in hand with them for years, to the point that they installed his son as their puppet-n-chief. Like Churchill, he embarrassingly described them accurately one time.

Old August 13th, 2009 #24
Joe_J.
Radio active

Okay, Alex. Any suggestions of things we can actually do in the real world to knock the conservative position out of the way?

The current White masses carping over Obamacare are not, IMO, all that pleased with the Republican party. They know they keep getting fucked over and cannot find an alternative. These people are ripe for picking. I have yet to see a nigger at one of these town hall things other than the nigger flag seller that got beat the other day.

Question is, how does the message get out to these people?

What other things can we do that bring attention to WN philosophy and drive people to look at places like VNN or SF?

Old August 14th, 2009 #25
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Can you give me an example of this "often" head-to-head that allegedly took place? Especially the Hollywood stuff. Never heard that. From what I've read he worked hand in hand with them for years, to the point that they installed his son as their puppet-n-chief. Like Churchill, he embarrassingly described them accurately one time.
Well, I know he started out as a banker and became the President of a bank at 25. He then made a fortune running liquor during prohibition, like the Bronfmans.

He owned a chain of theaters in small-town America and a studio in Hollywood that produced cheap movies (but that still made money). He started out as President of FBO Pictures, and then was involved in creating R.K.O. Studios, which would later become a major studio.

It was the affair he had with an actress named Gloria Swanson, combined with getting involved with a director named Erich von Stroheim, that ruined him in Hollywood, apparently.

There's a much more detailed account in John Cones's Hollywood Wars, a book which I highly recommend. Cones suggests that Kennedy may have been set up by the Hollywood jews.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; August 14th, 2009 at 03:58 PM.

Old August 14th, 2009 #26
Igor Alexander

Oh yeah, and Kennedy was a Harvard graduate. Finance, media, Ivy League -- Kennedy was in all of them.

Old August 14th, 2009 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

Kennedy saw himself as a winner. He did some to keep us out of WWII, but when the jews won, he went with them because he wanted his son to be the first IRC in the white house. There are extremely interesting quotations from him in this regard which appear in MCPiper's book Final Judgment. I'm sure I've posted them here before.

Old August 14th, 2009 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Okay, Alex. Any suggestions of things we can actually do in the real world to knock the conservative position out of the way?
There's no magic beyond what I've indicated. You spread our ideas the way you spread any other. I would only add that WHINOs (Whites In Name Only - AmRenites and jews pretending to be us) should be mocked simultaneously and just as hard as the conservatives. True WN should be criticized, even mocked and attacked, for any praise they heap on or merely direct at Buchanan. If we're not physically fighting, then the least we can do is rasp and rough ourselves into solid verbal shape, eh? Praising, let alone supporting, Buchanan or any conservatives is far more destructive to our cause than it might seem on the surface. Buchanan ain't us. He won't fight for us. He won't advocate for us. He won't do anything for us but profit off us - by fooling the average waking white that there's a "real" conservatism distinct from the supine sellouts on SemitoVision. There is not. Use Sobran's terms and quips, because they're right and because they ring.

It's not Political Correctness, it's Semitical Correctness.

Of professional conservatism he said, "it was all a game; a way of making a living."

Pat Buchanan and his ilk are professional cock teasers. They're not even whores. They make their money by the mental equivalent of stripping and lap dancing.

Quote:
The current White masses carping over Obamacare are not, IMO, all that pleased with the Republican party. They know they keep getting fucked over and cannot find an alternative. These people are ripe for picking. I have yet to see a nigger at one of these town hall things other than the nigger flag seller that got beat the other day.

Question is, how does the message get out to these people?

What other things can we do that bring attention to WN philosophy and drive people to look at places like VNN or SF?
How would you get out any message? There's your answer. Has nothing to do with our politics.

Old August 15th, 2009 #29
Mike Parker

Default Pat Buchanan, Champion of the Common Man

McLean, Virginia

Notable residents

Spencer Abraham, 10th Secretary of Energy[7]
Elliott Abrams, Special Assistant to President Bush[7]
Sharyn Alfonsi, correspondent for ABC World News, Good Morning America and Nightline[citation needed]
Joe Allbaugh, campaign manager for George W. Bush[7]
Pat Buchanan, political analyst.[8]
Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter[7]
Frank Carlucci, former Secretary of Defense, former chairman of the Carlyle Group[7]
Steve Case, co-founder and former chief executive officer and chairman of America Online[7]
Dick Cheney, former Vice President of the United States of America[9]
Lynne Cheney, former Second Lady of the United States[citation needed]
John Dingell, Dean of the United States House of Representatives[7]
Senator Byron Dorgan[7]
Kenneth Duberstein White House Chief of Staff for Ronald Reagan[7]
John Engler, former Governor of Michigan[citation needed]
Richard Fairbank, Founder and CEO of Capital One[citation needed]
Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House[7]
Chuck Hagel, former United States Senator from Nebraska[citation needed]
Frank Keating, former Governor of Oklahoma[7]
Senator Ted Kennedy[citation needed]
Bill Kristol, political analyst[7]
Jim Kimsey, co-founder, CEO, and first chairman of America Online[7]
Senator Patrick Leahy[7]
I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, lawyer, and former chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney (2001–2005)[7]
Fred Malek, former assistant to United States presidents George H.W. Bush and Richard Nixon[7]
Terry McAuliffe, former chairman of the Democratic National Committee[7]
Correspondent Roger Mudd[citation needed]
Don Nickles, former Republican Senator from Oklahoma[7]
General Colin Powell, former Secretary of State[7]
Hasan Abdel Rahman, former Palestinian representative to the United States[citation needed]
Chuck Robb, former U.S. Senator from Virginia[citation needed]
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia[7]
Dwight Schar Founder and Chairman of NVR Inc, America's seventh-largest homebuilder.[10]
Roy Schwitters Head of JASON Defense Advisory Group[citation needed]
Shawn Springs[citation needed]
Clinton Portis Professional Football Player[citation needed]
John Sununu, former United States Senator from New Hampshire[citation needed]
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas[7]
Fred Dalton Thompson - former Senator from Tennessee[citation needed]
Former Director of the CIA Admiral Stansfield Turner[citation needed]
World Bank President Robert Zoellick[citation needed]

Former residents:

Bandar bin Sultan, former Saudi Ambassador to the United States[7]
Jacqueline Bouvier, wife of John F. Kennedy[7]
William E. Conway, Jr., founder of the Carlyle Group[7]
Richard Darman, senior Carlyle Group affiliate[7]
Mark Oliver Everett, musician[citation needed]
Michael Jordan, professional basketball player.[citation needed]
Ethel Kennedy[7]
Ted Kennedy, senior United States Senator from Massachusetts[7]
Queen Noor of Jordan[7]
Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud, former Saudi Ambassador to the United States[7]
Amha Selassie, former Emperor designate of Ethiopia, died in McLean in exile in 1997 aged 80[citation needed]
Kenneth Starr, lawyer who led the impeachment of Bill Clinton[citation needed]
Eugene H. Trinh, astronaut[citation needed]
Politician and talent Gore Vidal[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLean,_Virginia

Old August 15th, 2009 #30
Mike Parker

Quote:
Oh yeah, and Kennedy was a Harvard graduate. Finance, media, Ivy League -- Kennedy was in all of them.
He was one guy. In No Offense, John Murray Cuddihy explains that when the Irish assimilated they gave up their community. The Jews did things very differently. They assimilated only superficially and stormed the institutions en masse, with obnoxious kikes like Dershowitz and Summers swarming all over patrician Harvard like it's their own shetl. A big part of why the Jews got away with this (IMO) is that the WASPs were more afraid of the Irish than of the Jews. They were wrong.

Joe Kennedy was discredited during his ambassadorship to Britain by something called the Tyler Kent scandal. That was orchestrated by either MI-5 (at the direction of Churchill) or the NKVD.

Old August 17th, 2009 #31
James Brush
Independent

Default A different approach

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Brush View Post
A different approach. Billboards fucking billboards of all things, a billboard they do not own or control, anyone can own / lease / buy a billboard and they line the highways in mass, millions and millions people see them every day.
Quote:
In my neck of the woods, most of the billboards are owned by Viacom (Sumner Murray Rothstein's company).
In your neck of the woods and everywhere else for that matter a lot of big players in the billboard game, a Google search only brought up a handful of independents with space for rent/lease mostly low rent local stuff no major frontage seemed to be available with independents in MI.

Billboards are costly 300/650 monthly rent, 30 sheet posters = 1 sign are 100$ each minimum run 12 = 1200$, then you have to pay someone to install poster sheets 150/200$ average, so the billboard game is out of reach for the common man with a plan.

Guerrilla tactics such as street posters and random posting, alternative advertising can be done nearly anywhere and the cost is what ever you make of it, cardboard and paint are cheap do your sign and hang it wherever lots of people can see it, metro overpasses during rush hour traffic is a coveted tactic for the underground scene.

Vinyl street posters can be printed up for little money from 50 to 99 cents a sq. foot depending on size and colors used, your message has to be concise peoples attention span is not what it used to be.

I was thinking something along these lines for my area

Color of crime

According to the Department of Justice 60% of ALL armed robbery, rape, and murder is committed by a black male. When you consider that blacks make up only 12.8% of the American population, then remove the black children, women, and elderly from that 12.8% you quickly see that roughly 4% of the American population, or Black males between the ages 14 and 24 commit the majority of ALL armed robbery, rape, and murder in this country.

Yes it is a cut and paste nothing original here just the facts, as for the Color of crime reference it is my hope that the smart ones will Google it and see for themselves what is really going on, a lot of white boys out there are pissed off in general and need some direction, this is my humble attempt to steer them in the right direction.

So your thinking who is this idiot spewing this shit, I am one of the thousands of white boys in MI looking for a way out of this Affirmative action disneyland we call home and trust me the militia/supremacists around here don't last long the prison industrial complex needs to feed itself and quite honestly they are easy pickings, whisper revolution around here and the feds will be knocking shortly, seems they are concerned about the number of like minded individuals in MI and keep at close watch on things.

A different approach and a page out of what works against a giant who controls everything, except the informed individual who seeks his own destiny.

Old August 24th, 2009 #32
Mike Parker

Thumbs up

VNN is clearly winning the war of ideas within the movement. Here one TOQ writer slams another TOQ writer for not naming the Jew:

Quote:
Edmund Connelly
Posted August 12, 2009
Wow, though I’ve liked Richard Hoste’s many columns on this site, I must say he missed the boat big time in today’s offering.

Somehow his arguments managed to hit two or three of my big pet peeves on how issues are handled (or not handled) in polite company.

For starters, I’m eternally irked by the common petulant attitude of Asians (mostly males) in America toward white males. (Maybe that’s why they so often wig out and kill us.) Plus, I’ve had enough college courses to know how this attitude combines with victim ideology to result in the snotty Asian/Asian American Studies courses and programs Hoste writes about.

But what really bugs me is the fact that Hoste can buy into the convention that people can be broken down into discrete groups such as those he writes about under the People of Color banner — blacks, Asians, Hispanics, etc — yet implicitly let them stand in contrast to a generic majority known as “whites.” What gives?

In the context of this article it is obvious that “whites” should be broken down just like People of Color are; i.e., into white gentiles and Jews.

This should be obvious for two reasons. First, Hoste takes to task nonwhite journalists for demanding more diversity. Well, maybe there is too little diversity in American media, but it is already evident to many people that this lack of diversity is a result of the incredibly high proportion of Jews in media ownership, writing, reporting and so on. Try a google search for something like “Jews media control” and I’ll bet you’ll get more than just a few hits.

Next, Hoste hits the IQ issue, a topic that should automatically link to Jews for every reader likely to find his way to the TOQ site. Yet Hoste worries that ASIANS are going to benefit from media jobs taken from “whites.” Get real. Whatever jobs are lost on account of demands for diversity will come at the expense of real whites—that it whites with roots in Europe. Not one Jew will ever lose a job for this reason, just like Jews are not excluded from elite universities like Harvard because of calls for diversity.(See my column on this here: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...y-Harvard.html)

Richard, I love your writing, but this time it just doesn’t work. Your story should have been about how JEWS facilitate minority demands for further dispossession of whites (actually, this is mostly a dispossession of white MEN—see Buchanan’s column about this from yesterday), thus creating a situation spotted years ago by Kevin MacDonald: “The United States is well on the road to being dominated by an Asian technocratic elite and a Jewish business, professional, and media elite.”

Don’t be afraid to write about this; TOQ and its readers can take it. And it needs to be shouted from the rooftops because we whites are nearing the brink.

I look forward to your next column.

Old August 24th, 2009 #33
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Guerrilla tactics such as street posters and random posting, alternative advertising can be done nearly anywhere and the cost is what ever you make of it, cardboard and paint are cheap do your sign and hang it wherever lots of people can see it, metro overpasses during rush hour traffic is a coveted tactic for the underground scene.

Vinyl street posters can be printed up for little money from 50 to 99 cents a sq. foot depending on size and colors used, your message has to be concise peoples attention span is not what it used to be.
Good suggestions that I am going to work on.

Old August 25th, 2009 #34
Kyrik

Quote:

Vinyl street posters can be printed up for little money from 50 to 99 cents a sq. foot depending on size and colors used, your message has to be concise, people's attention span is not what it used to be.
Well put. During Times of Trouble and revolutionary times, in other countries, eventually the landscape becomes festooned with so much propaganda posters that authorities stop removing it, it becomes too costly to do so. Good places are high up places like overpasses, as you mentioned, places where municipal cleaners cannot easily reach.

Guerilla Practitioners of this art would do well to have a device that is a stick that telescopes out and has a claw made so that you can extend this wand, put you sticker on it, reach up high and apply it, all in a very short time. That way nobody has to walk around town carrying ladders and stacks of posters. This device could be modified from already existing telescoping picker-uppers already on the market. The stick could be shoved up a coat sleeve until deployed.

Placing it out of reach gives the poster or sticker more 'shelf life' and 'hang time'.

Old August 30th, 2009 #35
Mike Parker

Paleocon Buchanan defends neocon torture policy using neocon Washington Times as a reliable source:

The Get-Cheney Squad

Old August 30th, 2009 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Paleocon Buchanan defends neocon torture policy using neocon Washington Times as a reliable source:

The Get-Cheney Squad
Pat's instinct to grovel before authority simply can't be curbed.

Old August 30th, 2009 #37
richyrichard
Banned

Well, Alex, I think that's the best thesis I have ever read on that subject. Its hardhitting and correct on every point. You make good sense.

Old August 31st, 2009 #38
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=5748&cpage=1#comment-114966

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?...comment-114966

Old September 7th, 2009 #39
jimmy smith

The only real use of the paleos and race-conservatives is as a "gateway." Neither of them recognize who is running the system(out of ignorance or cowardice) or how to go about changing it. Neither of them are white nationalism. What needs to be discussed is the concept of "gateways."

What price do we pay for these gateways? We only see the people who come in through them, without examining the costs of the gate to the expansion of white nationalism. If 3% trickle through, where did the other 97% go?

Is the subject of immigration and race on the table because of the Pat Buchanans or is it on the minds of the white masses and he is soaking it up - and away from us?

Is Pat Buchanan a strong, daring voice in a sea of semitical correctness or a hand strangling white nationalism in the cradle?

Old March 31st, 2012 #40
Thor

Old as it may be, this is probably the most enlightening thread I've read on this forum. Mr. Linder, I salute you.

Tags
conservatism, faileoconservative, false opposition, patriotards, strategy

Thread