VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2007 #1
William Burcker
Itz

Default "The Nameless War" Commentary & Discussion

Alex goes over the first two chapters of "The Nameless War" by Captain Ramsay on the last Radio Istena. After I listened to it, I found a PDF digital file of the book online. I thought I would post it here and facilitate a thread for discussing the details of the book.

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/The_Nameless_War.pdf

Old September 23rd, 2007 #2
William Burcker
Itz

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/PRramsayA2.htm
A brief description of Captain Ramsay's very active life.

Of particular interest is the mention of a White "secret society" called, RIGHT CLUB. Funny how it almost sounds like FIGHT CLUB. Perhaps David Fincher was trying to make a nod to us, a sort of film version of a secret handshake, with this movie. This doesn't sound to crazy when you consider what was being accomplished at the end of the movie, and the basic theme of the movie propagating the idea of breaking free from consumer culture.

Anyways, this is what the site says about Right Club:

In May 1939 Archibald Ramsay founded a secret society called the Right Club. This was an attempt to unify all the different right-wing groups in Britain. Or in the leader's words of "co-ordinating the work of all the patriotic societies". In his autobiography, The Nameless War, Ramsay argued: "The main object of the Right Club was to oppose and expose the activities of Organized Jewry, in the light of the evidence which came into my possession in 1938. Our first objective was to clear the Conservative Party of Jewish influence, and the character of our membership and meetings were strictly in keeping with this objective."

absolutely brilliant! what an excellent idea.

Old September 28th, 2007 #3
William Burcker
Itz

Alex, I know you have a busy schedule, but when you get a chance, check out this project I am working on.

I want to do this for the whole book:

http://podblanc.ath.cx/node/7974

I just got a tip from Faust about which video-editing tool I should use, so the next ones are going to be better. Because the book is just fact after fact, with very little fluff, I think I can make a video for each chapter, including every word of the book.

Old October 2nd, 2007 #4
William Burcker
Itz

FORGET THE LAST ONE
THIS IS NOW HOW I ROLL

Video: The Nameless War: Introduction and Prologue
http://podblanc.ath.cx/node/8291

Putting music to the book was the wrong direction. Now that I have figured out how to put a condensed video on PodBlanc, I put pictures and the words to the book, when you read them, along with audio from Radio Istena.

Although this process is tedious, it is also enjoyable. As I work on it, I am getting all of the facts memorized. I should have the First Chapter done by this weekend, and the next chapter by next week, hopefully.

I hope you are going to go all the way through this book. I will definitely make the videos and then also watch them over and over again...not to mention, have them available for others.

Old October 7th, 2007 #5
William Burcker
Itz

Video: The Nameless War - Chapter One: The British Revolution
http://www.gigasize.com/getcgi.php?t...&d=rpptq3rtmjf
Go to where it says "Download" on the right side. It will ask you to type in 3 characters above that button. After you do that it will take you to a screen where it says "Free Download" with a 30 second counter. When the 30 seconds is over, you can click the green "Download"

Sorry. I tried to upload my 300 MB version to Google Video today, and it did not make it through "Pre-Screening". So, until I can get my own website together to host this stuff, this is the best I could come up with.

I worked very hard on this. I hope there is someone out there that checks it out.

I tried to upload it to PodBlanc, but the finished version, for some reason, doubled and showed two of my video's side to side next to each other.

So I bought some WebSpace.

I can upload the full screen 300 MB version, with enhanced sound, but I'll wait until someone is interested.

Old April 1st, 2008 #6
William Burcker
Itz

the radio istena's have been magnificent lately. patiently hoping the discussion will turn back to the nameless war at some point.

Thread