Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Can Three Swing States Decertify the Stolen Election?

“One of the few remaining options would be for the swing state legislatures to vote to decertify the pro-Biden electors. According to the U.S. Constitution, the state legislatures (not the governors and not the secretaries of state) decide which electors are the ones who count.

Trump only needs three sufficiently big swing states such as Pennsylvania, which had a law against late ballots, Wisconsin, which required a signature for mail in ballots, and Georgia, where we have video of Democrats pulling suitcases full of fraudulent ballots out from under tables after chasing away poll watchers and the media.”

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old January 8th, 2021 #2
Erik T. White

No state legislature has the cojones even to THINK about doing a decertification of the electors. PERIOD!!!! An action like that is the work of statesmen,and the kwa hasn't had any statesmen in about 90 years. Ever since (((the tribe))) managed to infiltrate state legislatures the term "statesmen" just doesn't apply. PERIOD!!!!

Besides, "Big Orange Golem" might have put the screws to the sheeple in a second consecutive term.

In this "through the looking glass" world in which we live I think that might have happened.

Now we have to think about how we can keep our rights under the Biteme/Haaretz administration. And, I have no really good ideas as to how to do this yet.

Old January 8th, 2021 #3
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Old January 8th, 2021 #4
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Please buy my overpriced pillow, my sales are dying here! Mike Lindell publicity stunt

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; January 9th, 2021 at 11:01 PM.

Old January 8th, 2021 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
No state legislature has the cojones even to THINK about doing a decertification of the electors. PERIOD!!!! An action like that is the work of statesmen,and the kwa hasn't had any statesmen in about 90 years. Ever since (((the tribe))) managed to infiltrate state legislatures the term "statesmen" just doesn't apply. PERIOD!!!!

Besides, "Big Orange Golem" might have put the screws to the sheeple in a second consecutive term.

In this "through the looking glass" world in which we live I think that might have happened.

Now we have to think about how we can keep our rights under the Biteme/Haaretz administration. And, I have no really good ideas as to how to do this yet.
What about John Kennedy? The Jews hated him.

Old January 9th, 2021 #6
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
What about John Kennedy? The Jews hated him.
Read up on your history of "saint" JFK!!!! You'll find that he had a strike force based in Ft. McPherson, Georgia, on the ready line to go to Alabama when Georgia Wallace refused niggers entry into the schools. Even in the motion picture "JFK" directed by Oliver Stone there was a short scene where a sheboon was being interviewed and it bemoaned that, "He did so much for colored people."

Without going into great detail, I had a good chance to see JFK live, up close and personal on more than one occasion. I didn't go and I'm not sorry that I didn't. My parents were life long democraps and my mother gave a private show to the demon FDR. I still have FDR and Eleanor Roosevelts' autographs, as well as autographs from quite a few big name democraps. Believe me, if I could get a great price I'd sell every last one of them but I want the proverbial highest bidder.

Referring to JFK, after the school dismissed us students after the assassination, everyone in my bus was cheering. One guy got ahold of some makeup from the drama department and several big guys were in blackface pretending to cry their eyes out.

JFK was hated by (((the tribe))) but lots of other people hated him too. Read up on the fact that he was ready to pull the kwa military advisors out of Vietnam. LOTS of people, particularly war profiteers, stood to lose BILLIONS. Nuff said.

If JFK was a statesman, then I will receive my Nobel prize in literature tomorrow.

Old January 11th, 2021 #7
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

The Electoral College has already voted, those are the only votes that count.

Old January 11th, 2021 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Even as a child in elementary school I was a little hellion in the opinion of the teachers who I thought were losers on a grand scale. Really, back in the 1950s, what kind of man goes through four years of college to wind up with a degree in education??? Of course I had female teachers also and they were just the same, LOSERS!!!! In civics classes, or similar ones like kwa history, I got under the proverbial skin of every one of them when I challenged them when they said that my vote for the presidunce was my right as an amerikun. In every class I challenged them when I brought up the electoral college and said that those were the only ones that counted. When they asked, "What if everybody felt like that???" my answer never changed and was always about the same when I said that it never would happen like that since some people were deluded into thinking that their vote would make a difference.

Great post as always, joeylowsac!!!! And you hit the nail squarely on the proverbial head!!!!

Old January 11th, 2021 #9
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Usually.

But a Smith & Wesson beats 4 aces.

I believe Trump can declare Marshall law, have a military tribunal and arrest the traitors for treason.

Old January 11th, 2021 #10
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
False hope is believing you can still win, which spawns weakness in yourself toward killing your enemy.

Weakness in yourself toward killing your enemy often leads to him killing you.

Despair is believing you cannot win, which spawns grim determination in you to kill your enemy.

Grim determination in you to kill your enemy often leads to you killing your enemy before he kills you.

Old January 18th, 2021 #11
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Even as a child in elementary school I was a little hellion in the opinion of the teachers who I thought were losers on a grand scale. Really, back in the 1950s, what kind of man goes through four years of college to wind up with a degree in education??? Of course I had female teachers also and they were just the same, LOSERS!!!! In civics classes, or similar ones like kwa history, I got under the proverbial skin of every one of them when I challenged them when they said that my vote for the presidunce was my right as an amerikun. In every class I challenged them when I brought up the electoral college and said that those were the only ones that counted. When they asked, "What if everybody felt like that???" my answer never changed and was always about the same when I said that it never would happen like that since some people were deluded into thinking that their vote would make a difference.

Great post as always, joeylowsac!!!! And you hit the nail squarely on the proverbial head!!!!
I would point out that that only applies to the Presidential "election".
There will invariably be other things on the ballot which are directly determined by the votes of The People. Our votes directly decide which of these measures are enacted and which are not. This effects every aspect of your life and the community in which you live. Everything from how much property tax you pay to where your kids go to school to whether you are responsible for maintaining the tree the city has planted on the sidewalk in front of your home. Every man has a civic responsibility and moral duty to vote on these. On these everyone's votes count. Unlike our vote (i.e., the 'popular vote') for President which is completely irrelevant. Every vote for President by The People is equally meaningless and do not effect in any way, directly or indirectly, the outcome of the race.
There was finally a Supreme Court decision last year regarding faithless electors which makes it possible for the States to give more meaning to the votes of The People. For example, there are one or two states where the policy regarding faithless electors is simply to toss out the elector and their vote and replace them with someone who will vote as instructed. Now if every state adopted a similar policy the votes of The People would have meaning (the meaningful votes would be in the Primaries since those determine the appointment of electors, the popular vote for President would remain meaningless). Policies on faithless electors vary by state, some doing nothing, some a small fine. Until last year it was questionable which, if any, of these policies was constitutional but the only policy of any consequence is the one first mentioned.

Thread