VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 12th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The medical system . . also in the hands of the NWO

. . it may come across shocking for some yet , with all the influence the NWO has , do you think the medical field would build an exception . .?

. . those people are what is often referred to as 'the medical Mafia' in 'conspiracy theorist'-circles . . .

. . the NWO is using EVERY chance to do damage to us . . Shocking but true . .

- - - -

. . I do not trust today's medical field one bit . .

First of all , imo it's a bit materialist to try to cure EVERYTHING via medis ( there are a lot of esoterically minded people in our movement , both religious and a-religious , who are into 'man's self-healing powers' , which exist . . .) , second , the NWO is misusing that field too . .

A lot of so-called 'right-wing esotericists' are into fields like 'new medicine' , sometimes even called 'new germanic medicine' , trying to offer an alternative to today's NWO-infested 'medical field' . .

. . they poison us . .

- - -

Concerning the people involved . . I did a thread about Freemasonry here a while ago . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552715

. . like I said , they seem to set up the so-called 'elite' of the respective nations , so the medical field is , of course , included . .

. . wow . .

One of the trademarks of the NWO is that they use their occult knowledge NOT to our adavantage yet rather to our disadvantage . .

. . these people must be stopped . .

. . MILLIONS of people trust them . . Without realizing their true agenda . .

. . we need to take care of our own lives . .

The NWO is pretending to be 'our friend' ,in reality they misuse their power . .

On a side note . . there are even runours that the grip of the NWO on the medical field is so tight that a lot of doctors , psychiatrists who are Freemasons have access to hospitals where they are pretty much free to cause the death of certain people who stand on the black list of the lodges ( with even being able to 'wipe out the traces of the murder' ; or the cause of death is camouflaged as 'something else' ) . . . . . .

. . people , mistrust the system . .

I can only repeat myself here . .

The medical field is also in the hands of the NWO .

Just say no . . to the NWO

Thread