VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2019 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Remember what he told you? Confine your allegations to the realm of believability. Don't project your own needs and motivations onto him. It only makes you look stupider.

Alex is well heeled.

when a man has a glorious set of boots, he likes to show them off.

those are Tibbett & Hall, ancient retired British military boots. they are great for slosh-walking. they get very cold when sitting.

Old March 19th, 2019 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

LINDER BOOZE REPORT (en aid of susie the cathag):

reveals...

two (2) bud-weiser, apparently some sort of domestic lager filthily filching the good name of a minor town in botswana or something

one fifth of Wild Turkey, maybe 3/5 gone?

one unopened bottle of wine, moscato

the bud-weiser and turkey are roughly 5-6 years old. the wine is months old.

so Linder the Ethylated Gulper while fair of oink yet i fear must fail. but the call is yours. i can only compile and assess data, not turn it into useful spears for gurning chuckeresses.

Old March 19th, 2019 #23
Susan

Actually, they look like cheap Walmart boots. But whatever. And Jimmy I'm neither stupid or poor or alcoholic.

But you look like you're about 5'5 and a little on the chunky side. But I hope you're doing better since you got the shit beat out of you. And try to think clearly Jimmy: if I were poor or broke would I be sending money to Linder.

That's okay though. Thinking clearly isn't always a man's forte.

Let me know if you need some money though. I'm trying to spread mine around where it's needed most what with those of you in jail, or whatever your particular situation calls for.

Hey! I could learn to enjoy this! Trashing people on the internet.

Old March 19th, 2019 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Actually, they look like cheap Walmart boots. But whatever. And Jimmy I'm neither stupid or poor or alcoholic.
actually Brahma is walmart's brand, they are indeed shitty and if you think these boots are walmart, you're an idiot. you drive your cats to drink, tho your projection has caused me to begin to wonder.

Old March 19th, 2019 #25
Jimmy Marr

Damn Susan, I appreciate your offer. As it happens, I'm short a pair of boots. It seems the cops pulled 'em off my feet while I was unconscious and are still holding them in evidence. They gave me my truck back yesterday, but refused to return my boots. I'm no detective, so help me out here, why would the cops be interested in retaining my boots as evidence?

I prefer Italian leather and wear a size 44.

1321 G Street
Springfield, OR 97477

Thanks in advance.

Old March 19th, 2019 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

yeah susan, help a nigger out! be less useless for once!

Old March 19th, 2019 #27
Jimmy Marr

Susan, while I normally prefer Italian cowhide, I can't resist the look of these new Camel Toes. Pretty please in brown, size 10?

Quote:
Made with weather tight canvas and warm, hard-wearing Camel leather for its incredible breathability and weather-proof qualities. Tough yet flexible, the concave, hexagonal sole design maintains traction over changing terrains. Scott 2.0 features lace-up closure with durable metal eyelets and a bellows tongue construction to keep out grit.
https://www.vivobarefoot.com/us/mens...s?colour=Brown

Old March 19th, 2019 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Susan, while I normally prefer Italian cowhide, I can't resist the look of these new Camel Toes. Pretty please in brown, size 10?

https://www.vivobarefoot.com/us/mens...s?colour=Brown
oooh those are beauties! jimmy loves that high end footwear.

susan, if you get him these, i will open a cats! subforum in your name.

Old March 19th, 2019 #29
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

I need a good pair of boots. Right now all I have is a pair of loafers. There's nothing wrong with them; it's just good to have boots too.

Old March 19th, 2019 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

just as the serpent was the subtilest beast in the field, so is camel toe the supplest lederskin going, altho some of low judgment say a 'boot' of delicatest emu taint is not to be sniffed at

Old March 19th, 2019 #31
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

11.5 to 12.

Old March 19th, 2019 #32
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
when a man has a glorious set of boots, he likes to show them off.

those are Tibbett & Hall, ancient retired British military boots. they are great for slosh-walking. they get very cold when sitting.
They look like a cut-down version of Corcoran jump boots. The Brits apparently based their boots on them. The Corcorans I own can also get cold the same way as yours, Alex.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 19th, 2019 #33
Enbyeff

I'm gratified to see that you fellows are connoisseurs of Manly Footwear; of choice leathers that ensure a gold-toofy grin from satisfied spabook boot-blacks.

Old March 19th, 2019 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
They look like a cut-down version of Corcoran jump boots. The Brits apparently based their boots on them. The Corcorans I own can also get cold the same way as yours, Alex.
yeah i got em in thrift shop for either 12 or 15, they'ver oversized, on and off very quickly, so i prefer them to this excellnt pair of docs i used to have.

Old March 20th, 2019 #36
Jimmy Marr

Roseanne Barr speaks out on why women should be banned from holding public office.

Old March 20th, 2019 #37
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Roseanne Barr speaks out on why women should be banned from holding public office.

https://youtu.be/Hb07-JSdmVs
Also a jewess, and check out this spew (brainwashing from around 30 something years ago).

Fuck that meth smoking-looking kike. The years have not been kind.

Old March 20th, 2019 #38
Enbyeff

Quote:

Yep. The smartest women know the truth of that. Funny comedians are usually leftist scum, but they're rarely stupid, and she was funny in her prime.

Old March 20th, 2019 #39
T.Garrett
Banned

Post fatass, big mouth shebrew

Quote:

Fat jewess Roseanne shows the LA punks and pussies who has the biggest ballz in showbiz.

She must be off her meds again

Old March 21st, 2019 #40
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
old Tom Leykis, yes i know he's a jew, shrimpbrain, not the point

anytime a woman isn't allowed to force deference or overtly suppress - hence is forced back on her own mental resources, jesus like listening to a talking squirrel

Tom Leykis: Stupid Games Women Play To Tease You - 5/12/2003

that women have any kind of 'rights' shows just how weak and pathetic our race, our men, have become
at 4:00, listen to that part, where he's so angry that women get him into bed and he's putting lotion on and then say 'no'

i actually know, i've been studying this for a long long time. there is a DEEP very deep mystical meaning to the way women behave, and it is NOT crazy or stupid, this is BILLIONS of y ears of evolutionary intuition, beyond anything you can even conceive there has never even been a philosopher or scientists who's ever broached these principles

but if i told you it would completely blow your mind and you would understand EVERYTHING in the universe

remember, the obelisk is only PART of the masonic display. the Obelisk is ALWAYS in the circle, which represents the cteis, or womb. in other words, the Matrix.

Thread