VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 25th, 2017 #1
mweaver
Banned

Default Blacklisted Because of Politics

https://rootbocks.com/projects/black...e-of-politics/

I've been blacklisted from employment due to my politically incorrect beliefs.
Name:  m1.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  12.9 KB

http://news4whites.blogspot.com/

I’ve been a dedicated activist for over 20 years. Read http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...l-weaver-case/

Alas,I’ve been blacklisted from employment due to my background and my political views. I’ve stood courageously for my people and I have fought for our noble cause. My name is Michael Weaver and I have a daughter by the name of Ana that I love dearly. You can read more about me at: http://news4whites.blogspot.com/2017...el-weaver.html

Here’s a couple of articles my dad wrote about my politically motivated arrest and conviction:A tale of two systems; two systems of justice, separate and unequal; an egregious double standard in the application of the laws as they are written.
There are two main characters in this tale of two systems:
Jeffrey Foxx , a disgraced former Columbus, Ga. police corporal, and Michael Weaver, a Columbus-born, long-time white-rights activist.
Foxx, who is black, resigned from the department in early May after a long litany of misconduct charges dating back to 2002. During this period, Foxx had been suspended from duty seven times for various misdeeds while a police officer.
Foxx’s misdeeds while under the “color of law” first sparked the attention of the local media in March of 2007, when he was accused of targeting white motorists for traffic tickets. While patrolling the predominently white area of University Avenue in north Columbus on March 7, Foxx was talking to a female friend on his cell phone. Unbeknownst to him, his conversation was being recorded by the recorder in his cruiser.
The recorder recorded Foxx’s statements to his friend: “They make me work these white folk’s areas, somebody’s going to pay the price,” he said. He added: “I am hooking these white folks up with tickets.”
Although Foxx violated several state and federal laws via his misconduct, he kept his job as an officer of the law. Had Foxx been a white officer, he would immediately have been fired for racial profiling, an egregious violation of state and federal law and the iron law of political correctness. But he was not.

Instead, Foxx was “punished” with a one-day paid suspension and ordered to attend a few hours of sensitivity training by his superior officer, police Major Julius Graham, who is black.
In Feb. 2009, Foxx was fired by Police Chief Ricky Boren for lying about an incident that occurred in the Muscogee County Jail,
the details of which have never been disclosed. His dismissal was subsequently reversed by the department’s Personnel Review Board, and he was rehired.
In early May of this year, Foxx accused Chief Boren of using the “N-Word” while conversing with three of his lieutenants in a bathroom on the fourth floor of the Public Safety Center, an allegation that Boren denied. In a May 14 interview conducted by the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, Boren said that he has a private bathroom in his office, and never uses the public facilities.
Mayor Theresa Tomlinson hired retired Georgia Bureau of Investigation ( GBI ) agent Michael Rundles to investigate the the alleged incident. Rundle’s investigation and subsequent 24-page report found no evidence of misconduct on the part of Boren. In a statement to the Ledger-Enquirer, Tomlinson told reporters: “There is no question in my mind that the chief ever made such a statement.”
Foxx submitted to a polygraph test regarding his allegation, which he failed.

No state or federal charges were filed against Foxx for his violations of the civil rights of the white citizens of Columbus under the color of law. He was allowed quietly to resign amid provable charges that would have landed a white police officer in federal prison for many years.
The two-tiered, separate -and- unequal system of justice that prevails in Columbus, an erstwhile slave-owning town, treated white-rights activist Michael Weaver much differently. While sitting in his car after leaving a friend’s house, he was accosted by two black thugs wielding 40-ounce glass beer bottles, potentially deadly weapons. One thug converged on Weaver’s passenger side door, the other on the driver’s side. When the thug on the driver’s side sought to enter the car, Weaver sprayed him with non-lethal pepper spray. The thug turned his head, and the spray ran down the back of his neck.
Weaver was arrested about an hour later by a black police officer and was charged with simple battery, a misdemeanor. The report filed by the officer indicated that the “victim” sustained no injuries and declined medical treatment. Both thugs were on felony probation at the time and were not legally allowed to consort with each other.
Weaver attended State Court on three separate occasions to answer the misdemeanor charge, accompanied by this writer. His case was never called.

Weaver and this writer didn’t know it at the time, but the die had already been cast, the fix was in. At the urging of a white female police detective who has hated Weaver for decades due to his politically incorrect activism…his misdemeanor case was referred to the district attorney’s office headed by D.A. Julia Fessenden Slater, the office that adjudicates felony cases.On the Tuesday morning of Aug. 23, 2011, Weaver was indicted by a Muscogee County Grand Jury on the charge of aggravated assault, a felony. Later that day, as Weaver and this writer passed by his house, Weaver’s car was pulled over by five county sheriffs department vehicles. The deputies rushed form their vehicles, guns drawn, and arrested Weaver.

Weaver’s subsequent “trial” on Nov. 14 and 15 of 2011 was a hoax, a cruel joke, a Kangaroo Court travesty of justice, even for the dark, dirty, dangerous city of Columbus, Ga. In Georgia, an aggravated assault charge carries, upon conviction, a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.
Although Weaver’s use of pepper spray to repel two would-be carjackers does not normally justify a felony charge as written in Ga. Code 16-5-21, aggravated assault, Weaver’s public defender warned him that if he opted for a trial by jury, a jury that would be stacked, biased against him by the prosecutor, Asst. D.A. Michael Craig, he would likely would be convicted and receive the maximum sentence, a verdict and sentence based not on the facts of the case but, rather, on his political ideology. Weaver, frightened and intimidated, opted to plead guilty to a crime he did not commit.

Weaver’s “best interest” guilty plea brought him a sentence of 10 years, one to be served in prison, the remaining nine years on supervised probation with the stipulation that he be banished from the six-county Chattahoochee Judicial Circuit that includes Muscogee County, the county of his birth. The presiding judge, Superior Court Judge Bobby Peters, warned Weaver that if he were within these boundaries he would be arrested and serve the remaining sentence in state prison. Banishment is a punishment that harkens back to Medieval times, a punishment outlawed by the 1215 English Magna Carta.
In all, Weaver served 20 months and four days in jail and in two Georgia prisons for the heinous crime of defending his property…and life…from two low-lifes who sought to take what was not theirs.
Weaver was finally released from the gulag on April 24, four days after his 33rd birthday. He now resides in a county in northern Georgia, a county that, unlike his home county, is comprised mainly of his racial kinsmen. Since his release, Weaver has been up-dating the blog he started before his unjust incarceration, the White Information Network ( WIN ) at news4whites.blogspot.com. His efforts have borne succulent fruit, has grown into a Tree of Knowledge for people seeking truth and understanding. The story of his travails was featured in the July 1 edition ( issue no. 26 ) of the American Free Press written by AFP writeJohn Friend.
The whereabouts and activities of the black racist rogue cop,Jeffrey Foxx, are at this time unknown. One hopes that he has not moved on to another police department where he can, under the auspices of the law, continue to use his tarnished badge to violate the rights of white citizens.
This writer is immensely proud of his son, Michael David Weaver/Carothers. Support him by logging onto his blog at:News4whites.blogspot.com and by subscribing to America’s most informative weekly newspaper, American Free Press.

Part 2.

Are Americans a free people or are they not, that is the question. Do Americans still have the right to petition their government for redress of grievances, or do they not?

These questions were answered on the morning of March 10 when this writer received a knock on his door. Outside stood two men, one clad in civilian attire, the other in the uniform of a Muscogee County sheriffs deputy. The first deputy was grasping a small stack of envelopes. “We need to have a word with you sir,” he said.

The envelopes contained copies of an article I had written for The First Freedom, an article that was published in the December, 2013 edition of this alternative newspaper. Almost 200 copies of this article were made, and subsequently mailed, to every judge in Columbus, as well as all 10 city council members. The article recounted the exploits and travails of then-Columbus, Georgia-based white rights activist Michael Weaver, and was juxtaposed with the story of Jeffrey Foxx, a black racist rogue Columbus police corporal who resigned from the police department in May, 2013 amid charges of racial profiling and the violation of the civil rights of white citizens. While on patrol in the northern part of Columbus, Foxx told a female friend to whom he was talking on his cell phone: “They make me work these white areas, somebody’s going to pay the price.” He added, “I’m hooking these white folks up with tickets.”

Although Foxx violated several state and federal laws via his targeting of white citizens, he was never prosecuted.

The two-tiered system of justice that prevails in Columbus, Georgia treated Michael Weaver much differently. Weaver’s politically incorrect activism had for years been a thorn in the side of–a source of frustration to–local law enforcement and other Columbus power-brokers. They eagerly awaited their chance to silence him, put an end to his activism by whatever means necessary.

Their chance came late one afternoon when Weaver, sitting in his car after leaving a friend’s house, was accosted by two black thugs who attempted to carjack his vehicle. Weaver sprayed one of the thugs with pepper spray, then fled the scene. He returned to his friend’s house about an hour later, where he was arrested by a black cop who entered the house without a warrant. Weaver was charged with simple battery, a misdemeanor. The “victim” sustained no injuries from the spray and declined medical treatment.
Weaver’s bond was low, and he was released from jail a few hours later. He was assigned to appear in State Court the following month.

The power-brokers who befoul Columbus had other plans for Weaver, though. At the urging of Cathy Bush, a white female police detective who had hated Weaver for years, his misdemeanor case was referred to the district attorney’s office. Weaver now faced a felony aggravated assault charge.

Weaver’s hearings before Superior Court Judge Bobby Peters on Nov. 14 and 15 of 2011 were a Soviet Union-style travesty–mockery–of justice. Weaver’s public defender, Robin King, told him that his case was a slam-dunk, an easy win even for a first-year law student. She and her co-counsel, Ray Lakes, were eager to go to trial. Judge Peters and the prosecuting attorney, Michael Craig, were not. They knew they had a weak case at best. They knew that both of Weaver’s attackers had long criminal records, and were on felony probation at the time of the attack. They knew, too, that even the testimony of then-Columbus-based Rabbi Jeffrey Salkin would be of little actionable value. It is not illegal to conduct an online debate with an opponent. Salkin now resides in the area of West Orange, New Jersey, where he heads that state’s chapter of the infamous Anti-Defamation League ( ADL ).

The jury forewoman contacted Peters. The jury was awaiting its call. Peters shifted nervously on his throne, then called a recess. He beckoned Craig and counselors Lakes and King into his chambers.

A few minutes later the four emerged from Peters’ chambers. The dynamic of the hearing had suddenly and very dramatically changed. King, Weaver’s lead counsel, had changed her mind about going to trial. She now insisted that her client plead guilty to the aggravated assault charge. Frightened by the gravity of his situation and confused by the abrupt change in the direction of the hearing—Weaver agreed to plead guilty to a crime he did not commit.

It is abundantly obvious that deals and promises were made in Judge Peters closed-door chambers, and that Weaver’s “defense” attorneys betrayed him, sold him out, an egregious violation of their oath of office and the right of a defendant to a fair trial.
Before leaving this writer’s house, the deputies “requested” that, should he seek to correspond with his taxpayer-funded “public servants”—he should send his correspondence to the Muscogee County Sheriffs Department, whence they will forward it to its intended recipient. Yes, of course they will.

To be free or not to be free–that is the question…

Rev. Pat Tracy: “As our sacred rights as Americans evaporate, it is important to support our most gifted and outspoken defenders of our rights. Mike Weaver is one of those defenders. Mike is a true American with every right to express his beliefs. That is the only reason why he sits behind the wall today. This tyranny will not stand. Truth and freedom will prevail. Support Mike Weaver!”

David Carothers

P.S. Thank you for your support. Hail Victory

Old August 25th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweaver View Post
https://rootbocks.com/projects/black...e-of-politics/

I've been blacklisted from employment due to my politically incorrect beliefs.
Attachment 9981

http://news4whites.blogspot.com/

I’ve been a dedicated activist for over 20 years. Read http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...l-weaver-case/

Alas,I’ve been blacklisted from employment due to my background and my political views. I’ve stood courageously for my people and I have fought for our noble cause. My name is Michael Weaver and I have a daughter by the name of Ana that I love dearly. You can read more about me at: http://news4whites.blogspot.com/2017...el-weaver.html

Here’s a couple of articles my dad wrote about my politically motivated arrest and conviction:A tale of two systems; two systems of justice, separate and unequal; an egregious double standard in the application of the laws as they are written.
There are two main characters in this tale of two systems:
Jeffrey Foxx , a disgraced former Columbus, Ga. police corporal, and Michael Weaver, a Columbus-born, long-time white-rights activist.
Foxx, who is black, resigned from the department in early May after a long litany of misconduct charges dating back to 2002. During this period, Foxx had been suspended from duty seven times for various misdeeds while a police officer.
Foxx’s misdeeds while under the “color of law” first sparked the attention of the local media in March of 2007, when he was accused of targeting white motorists for traffic tickets. While patrolling the predominently white area of University Avenue in north Columbus on March 7, Foxx was talking to a female friend on his cell phone. Unbeknownst to him, his conversation was being recorded by the recorder in his cruiser.
The recorder recorded Foxx’s statements to his friend: “They make me work these white folk’s areas, somebody’s going to pay the price,” he said. He added: “I am hooking these white folks up with tickets.”
Although Foxx violated several state and federal laws via his misconduct, he kept his job as an officer of the law. Had Foxx been a white officer, he would immediately have been fired for racial profiling, an egregious violation of state and federal law and the iron law of political correctness. But he was not.

Instead, Foxx was “punished” with a one-day paid suspension and ordered to attend a few hours of sensitivity training by his superior officer, police Major Julius Graham, who is black.
In Feb. 2009, Foxx was fired by Police Chief Ricky Boren for lying about an incident that occurred in the Muscogee County Jail,
the details of which have never been disclosed. His dismissal was subsequently reversed by the department’s Personnel Review Board, and he was rehired.
In early May of this year, Foxx accused Chief Boren of using the “N-Word” while conversing with three of his lieutenants in a bathroom on the fourth floor of the Public Safety Center, an allegation that Boren denied. In a May 14 interview conducted by the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, Boren said that he has a private bathroom in his office, and never uses the public facilities.
Mayor Theresa Tomlinson hired retired Georgia Bureau of Investigation ( GBI ) agent Michael Rundles to investigate the the alleged incident. Rundle’s investigation and subsequent 24-page report found no evidence of misconduct on the part of Boren. In a statement to the Ledger-Enquirer, Tomlinson told reporters: “There is no question in my mind that the chief ever made such a statement.”
Foxx submitted to a polygraph test regarding his allegation, which he failed.

No state or federal charges were filed against Foxx for his violations of the civil rights of the white citizens of Columbus under the color of law. He was allowed quietly to resign amid provable charges that would have landed a white police officer in federal prison for many years.
The two-tiered, separate -and- unequal system of justice that prevails in Columbus, an erstwhile slave-owning town, treated white-rights activist Michael Weaver much differently. While sitting in his car after leaving a friend’s house, he was accosted by two black thugs wielding 40-ounce glass beer bottles, potentially deadly weapons. One thug converged on Weaver’s passenger side door, the other on the driver’s side. When the thug on the driver’s side sought to enter the car, Weaver sprayed him with non-lethal pepper spray. The thug turned his head, and the spray ran down the back of his neck.
Weaver was arrested about an hour later by a black police officer and was charged with simple battery, a misdemeanor. The report filed by the officer indicated that the “victim” sustained no injuries and declined medical treatment. Both thugs were on felony probation at the time and were not legally allowed to consort with each other.
Weaver attended State Court on three separate occasions to answer the misdemeanor charge, accompanied by this writer. His case was never called.

Weaver and this writer didn’t know it at the time, but the die had already been cast, the fix was in. At the urging of a white female police detective who has hated Weaver for decades due to his politically incorrect activism…his misdemeanor case was referred to the district attorney’s office headed by D.A. Julia Fessenden Slater, the office that adjudicates felony cases.On the Tuesday morning of Aug. 23, 2011, Weaver was indicted by a Muscogee County Grand Jury on the charge of aggravated assault, a felony. Later that day, as Weaver and this writer passed by his house, Weaver’s car was pulled over by five county sheriffs department vehicles. The deputies rushed form their vehicles, guns drawn, and arrested Weaver.

Weaver’s subsequent “trial” on Nov. 14 and 15 of 2011 was a hoax, a cruel joke, a Kangaroo Court travesty of justice, even for the dark, dirty, dangerous city of Columbus, Ga. In Georgia, an aggravated assault charge carries, upon conviction, a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.
Although Weaver’s use of pepper spray to repel two would-be carjackers does not normally justify a felony charge as written in Ga. Code 16-5-21, aggravated assault, Weaver’s public defender warned him that if he opted for a trial by jury, a jury that would be stacked, biased against him by the prosecutor, Asst. D.A. Michael Craig, he would likely would be convicted and receive the maximum sentence, a verdict and sentence based not on the facts of the case but, rather, on his political ideology. Weaver, frightened and intimidated, opted to plead guilty to a crime he did not commit.

Weaver’s “best interest” guilty plea brought him a sentence of 10 years, one to be served in prison, the remaining nine years on supervised probation with the stipulation that he be banished from the six-county Chattahoochee Judicial Circuit that includes Muscogee County, the county of his birth. The presiding judge, Superior Court Judge Bobby Peters, warned Weaver that if he were within these boundaries he would be arrested and serve the remaining sentence in state prison. Banishment is a punishment that harkens back to Medieval times, a punishment outlawed by the 1215 English Magna Carta.
In all, Weaver served 20 months and four days in jail and in two Georgia prisons for the heinous crime of defending his property…and life…from two low-lifes who sought to take what was not theirs.
Weaver was finally released from the gulag on April 24, four days after his 33rd birthday. He now resides in a county in northern Georgia, a county that, unlike his home county, is comprised mainly of his racial kinsmen. Since his release, Weaver has been up-dating the blog he started before his unjust incarceration, the White Information Network ( WIN ) at news4whites.blogspot.com. His efforts have borne succulent fruit, has grown into a Tree of Knowledge for people seeking truth and understanding. The story of his travails was featured in the July 1 edition ( issue no. 26 ) of the American Free Press written by AFP writeJohn Friend.
The whereabouts and activities of the black racist rogue cop,Jeffrey Foxx, are at this time unknown. One hopes that he has not moved on to another police department where he can, under the auspices of the law, continue to use his tarnished badge to violate the rights of white citizens.
This writer is immensely proud of his son, Michael David Weaver/Carothers. Support him by logging onto his blog at:News4whites.blogspot.com and by subscribing to America’s most informative weekly newspaper, American Free Press.

Part 2.

Are Americans a free people or are they not, that is the question. Do Americans still have the right to petition their government for redress of grievances, or do they not?

These questions were answered on the morning of March 10 when this writer received a knock on his door. Outside stood two men, one clad in civilian attire, the other in the uniform of a Muscogee County sheriffs deputy. The first deputy was grasping a small stack of envelopes. “We need to have a word with you sir,” he said.

The envelopes contained copies of an article I had written for The First Freedom, an article that was published in the December, 2013 edition of this alternative newspaper. Almost 200 copies of this article were made, and subsequently mailed, to every judge in Columbus, as well as all 10 city council members. The article recounted the exploits and travails of then-Columbus, Georgia-based white rights activist Michael Weaver, and was juxtaposed with the story of Jeffrey Foxx, a black racist rogue Columbus police corporal who resigned from the police department in May, 2013 amid charges of racial profiling and the violation of the civil rights of white citizens. While on patrol in the northern part of Columbus, Foxx told a female friend to whom he was talking on his cell phone: “They make me work these white areas, somebody’s going to pay the price.” He added, “I’m hooking these white folks up with tickets.”

Although Foxx violated several state and federal laws via his targeting of white citizens, he was never prosecuted.

The two-tiered system of justice that prevails in Columbus, Georgia treated Michael Weaver much differently. Weaver’s politically incorrect activism had for years been a thorn in the side of–a source of frustration to–local law enforcement and other Columbus power-brokers. They eagerly awaited their chance to silence him, put an end to his activism by whatever means necessary.

Their chance came late one afternoon when Weaver, sitting in his car after leaving a friend’s house, was accosted by two black thugs who attempted to carjack his vehicle. Weaver sprayed one of the thugs with pepper spray, then fled the scene. He returned to his friend’s house about an hour later, where he was arrested by a black cop who entered the house without a warrant. Weaver was charged with simple battery, a misdemeanor. The “victim” sustained no injuries from the spray and declined medical treatment.
Weaver’s bond was low, and he was released from jail a few hours later. He was assigned to appear in State Court the following month.

The power-brokers who befoul Columbus had other plans for Weaver, though. At the urging of Cathy Bush, a white female police detective who had hated Weaver for years, his misdemeanor case was referred to the district attorney’s office. Weaver now faced a felony aggravated assault charge.

Weaver’s hearings before Superior Court Judge Bobby Peters on Nov. 14 and 15 of 2011 were a Soviet Union-style travesty–mockery–of justice. Weaver’s public defender, Robin King, told him that his case was a slam-dunk, an easy win even for a first-year law student. She and her co-counsel, Ray Lakes, were eager to go to trial. Judge Peters and the prosecuting attorney, Michael Craig, were not. They knew they had a weak case at best. They knew that both of Weaver’s attackers had long criminal records, and were on felony probation at the time of the attack. They knew, too, that even the testimony of then-Columbus-based Rabbi Jeffrey Salkin would be of little actionable value. It is not illegal to conduct an online debate with an opponent. Salkin now resides in the area of West Orange, New Jersey, where he heads that state’s chapter of the infamous Anti-Defamation League ( ADL ).

The jury forewoman contacted Peters. The jury was awaiting its call. Peters shifted nervously on his throne, then called a recess. He beckoned Craig and counselors Lakes and King into his chambers.

A few minutes later the four emerged from Peters’ chambers. The dynamic of the hearing had suddenly and very dramatically changed. King, Weaver’s lead counsel, had changed her mind about going to trial. She now insisted that her client plead guilty to the aggravated assault charge. Frightened by the gravity of his situation and confused by the abrupt change in the direction of the hearing—Weaver agreed to plead guilty to a crime he did not commit.

It is abundantly obvious that deals and promises were made in Judge Peters closed-door chambers, and that Weaver’s “defense” attorneys betrayed him, sold him out, an egregious violation of their oath of office and the right of a defendant to a fair trial.
Before leaving this writer’s house, the deputies “requested” that, should he seek to correspond with his taxpayer-funded “public servants”—he should send his correspondence to the Muscogee County Sheriffs Department, whence they will forward it to its intended recipient. Yes, of course they will.

To be free or not to be free–that is the question…

Rev. Pat Tracy: “As our sacred rights as Americans evaporate, it is important to support our most gifted and outspoken defenders of our rights. Mike Weaver is one of those defenders. Mike is a true American with every right to express his beliefs. That is the only reason why he sits behind the wall today. This tyranny will not stand. Truth and freedom will prevail. Support Mike Weaver!”

David Carothers

P.S. Thank you for your support. Hail Victory
Michael, have you appealed this as high as it will go yet? You can do so even without representation-- it does cost, but people could fund.
If your record is cleared you could cite damages for all the time you spent being barred from employment, and all money spent fighting to expunge, in a Civil case against the PD, potentially. I'm not an Atty but if certain conditions are met you can win a civil case for such, depending on Statutes in your State.

Old August 29th, 2017 #3
mweaver
Banned

Default I'm seeking an attorney

Please share my story far and wide. My next plan of action is to file a lawsuit against the city for false arrest,loss of wages,and false imprisonment. Read here: Editor’s Note: We all fall on hard times. This is especially true for pro-White activists who have gone public with their beliefs and earn the enmity and harassment of our enemies. I’ve written here before about the bullshit that happened to Michael Weaver. I know Michael in real life. He has been a friend of mine for several years now. I’ve never known him to be anything but an enthusiastic activist who has a passion for distributing literature.

Michael has asked me to post this because he is in a desperate situation and needs our help. As you all know, I have a distaste for fundraising and don’t use this blog to raise money. I maintain this website because I have such a passion for the cause, however, if we aren’t going to help each other when we are in need, what are we even doing here?

Michael is actually further to the Right than I am. Many of you are further to the Right than I am. That’s … OK. I’m going to send him a donation on behalf of our family because I know whose side he is on. Also, if you live in North Georgia and know of a job in or around the Cartersville area, let Michael know about it. That would be a big help and relief to him.

On December 5th, 2016, Michael Weaver was arrested at his residence by two Cartersville police officers on a Probation violation warrant that was issued in Columbus, GA. He was held for 2 days in Bartow County jail until he was transferred to Columbus, GA by two Muscogee County Sheriff deputies. Why?

Columbus, GA Probation officer, David Shank, said “That someone told his office that I had visited someone in prison.” Mr. Shank also stated the reason behind my arrest as “Failure to report to Columbus, GA probation on 6/16/16 as directed.”

Here’s the facts: I’ve been on non-report, non-call unsupervised probation since 2014 in Cartersville, GA by Officer Dover. In fact, this status was confirmed by Probation Supervisor, Officer Byerly, on March of 2014 in his office on Postelle Street. I haven’t been in trouble with the law since my release back in April of 2013 from the gulag.

On the day of my release, I was homeless and destitute. Since then I have been gainfully employed, established a stable place of residence and even bought a car. Alas, their false imprisonment of me has caused me to spend 25 days in jail, the loss of my full-time job and I missed my daughter’s first Christmas. All based on a lie! We as citizens are held accountable for our actions, but why isn’t the corrupt powers that be that rule Columbus, GA accountable for their actions and for violating my rights as an American citizen?

On January 2nd,2017 I went to my place of employment to tell them the truth so I can get my job back. However, even though I was a great worker and always on time, I was informed that someone told my employers about my past political activities. Alas, I wasn’t rehired.

Please help me right this injustice.

Sincerely, Michael Weaver

PayPal info: [email protected]
Or you may send a donation payable to Michael Weaver at this address:

Michael Weaver
1521 35th Street
Columbus, Georgia 31904

Note: If you are unfamiliar with the situation, all these bullshit that has happened to Michael Weaver stems from pepper spraying two black thugs who were trying to steal his car. It’s one of the craziest stories I have ever heard.

Old August 29th, 2017 #4
Kirk_Kunstler

Become self employed or start a business.

Tags
columbus georgia, judge bobby peters, michael weaver, pepper spray

Thread