VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2007 #1
Bill
Banned

Red face How do you upload a video?

I tried uploading this video here, but I get where it goes & starts doing some other thing about an Mplayer plugin or something, it uploads stops at 99% then just quits. This is pi**ing me off. How the heck do you do this, so it comes out normal.

The file ended in .avi, do I have to somehow change it to something else? I'm clueless, I'd like to upload a few vids, but ...I don't know....

Old July 14th, 2007 #2
Bill
Banned

Well, I just checked LiveLeak, my video worked "normal" only thing, it was rejected for public showing. WTF? It was one that was not even graphic. I will try to upload this one to Podblanc now. I don't think Chain will reject it.

Old July 14th, 2007 #3
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Well, I just checked LiveLeak, my video worked "normal" only thing, it was rejected for public showing. WTF? It was one that was not even graphic. I will try to upload this one to Podblanc now. I don't think Chain will reject it.
No--glad to have it. You have to join, then "add your video" (left side column, front page) , then "attach" and finally click "submit" at the bottom of the pager AFTER the animated loading bar has stopped.

You should load it into your Windows Movie Maker on XP first--then sites will accept it. Save it as a movie file WITHIN your Windows Movie Maker--it'll upload then. You just drag and drop the various "panels" into the storyboard in the sequence your movie loads into WMM, and then "save project as" and then save movie file. After that, it will upload to video sites.

Old July 15th, 2007 #4
Bill
Banned

I think I got one to work, Chain. I guess it has to be certain file types.

Quote:
The selected file 5th_headshots.divx can not be attached to this post, because it is only possible to attach files with the following extensions: jpg jpeg gif png txt html avi mpeg mpg mov rm flv wmv 3gp mp4 dir dcr ogg asf.
The one I sent to LL, but got rejected, your site took it O.K. I am running a Slackware based Linux (Vector Linux SOHO) ..no Microsoft stuff. I think there is a video editor program in the Slackware base somewhere, I will try to find it. At least I got a start. That website I found, they have some good videos, but they often are in odd form.

- .divx

- .rm

- .rmvb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot, my account name is

Quote:
Dragunov

Old July 15th, 2007 #5
Bill
Banned

I went to the forum for Vector Linux, there I found out .........put the "testing" repository, in sources, load it, then you can install, Avidemux. I got it to work & transformed a .divx to .avi no problem.

Sunni execute Zionist collaborators

Very graphic, not a good day to be a friend of the Zionist invaders. Who knows, traitors & enemy 5th columnists in other lands, could share the same fate one day?

Old July 21st, 2007 #6
Bill
Banned

Have just installed a new video editing program "Kino". It looks to be easier to use than Avidemux.

There is an Al-Qaidah produced movie that I downloaded [it is available on my website under "Media"] that has some pretty awesome scenes in it.

I would like to excerpt them from the video. This may take a while to figure out. The movie itself is 589 mb. too big to upload in it's entirety.

Old July 22nd, 2007 #7
Bill
Banned

Well, that "Kino" program was useless. I figured out how to work the Avidemux, (slices) & made a couple new vids.

The Expedition of Sheikh Umar Hadid : Part 2 - Dual Car IED Attack

Old July 22nd, 2007 #8
John Wolf
Celtic Nationalist

This site should be able to link Youtube videos like SF.

Old July 22nd, 2007 #9
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wolf View Post
It was able to do that for a while, maybe still can I'm not sure. I think a simple link is better for a forum, those big boxes get annoying after a while. Also, there was a problem with the video starting on it's own, even if you didn't want to view it, just scroll through the thread. I'm not sure what happened there.

Old July 22nd, 2007 #10
Bill
Banned

I just finished my 1st video editing project. It's about the Iraq war, if anyone wants to see it.

Al-Qaidah in the Land of the Two Rivers

Old July 24th, 2007 #11
J3115

[QUOTE=Bill;582659]Have just installed a new video editing program "Kino". It looks to be easier to use than Avidemux.

Sounds like you're using KDE.. If that be the case and you want a killer video editor than check out kdenlive. Much better than avidemux or anything else out there for Linux.
I've played around with it at work, very easy to add subtitles - add & drop background music and image drop ins not to mention you can save the file in the vid format of your choosing, avi mpeg etc.

Old July 24th, 2007 #12
SolarMilitant

how do we create our own youtube for whites?

Old July 25th, 2007 #13
Tech Guy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarMilitant View Post
how do we create our own youtube for whites?
There already is one: http://www.podblanc.com

Old July 26th, 2007 #14
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wolf View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INSERT END OF youtube video link here then at the end...

EXAMPLE:
[youtube]xvj30495nflkTHEN the same as before but with a / before the word youtube

MASHER

Thread