VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 8th, 2013 #221
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
[B][I]
The Man who Would be King: Michael Caine & Sean Connery star as Peachy Carnahan & Daniel Dravot, two Cockney ex-soldiers/adventurers in India who go off "Kaffiristan" to claim the fabled treasure of Alexander the Great. An absolutely fantastic adventure that shows two White men with balls conning a bunch of stupid wogs.
Thanks for the tip, man, I´ve never heard of that movie, and after watching this this clip I know exactly why.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; December 8th, 2013 at 06:15 AM.

Old December 8th, 2013 #222
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Thanks for the tip, man, I´ve never heard of that movie, and after watching this this clip I know exactly why.

The Man Who Would Be King Polo Scene Human Head - YouTube
John Huston's classic epic.

TCM has aired it on occasion.

Last edited by MikeTodd; December 8th, 2013 at 12:39 PM.

Old December 9th, 2013 #223
M.H.

Valhalla Rising, excellent movie depicting the brutality of ancient Europe:

Old December 10th, 2013 #224
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
John Huston's classic epic.

Great Death Scenes Daniel Dravot - The Man who would be King - YouTube

TCM has aired it on occasion.
Shit, at the first chop of that rope I'd have wowed everybody with my Speedy Gonzales impression, zipping on over to the other side of that bridge faster than Usain Bolt with a machete-wielding Jamaican posse on his ass for nonpayment of the coke-derived PEDs they fronted him.

"Arriba! aribba! Andale! andale!" Zoooom!

Old March 8th, 2014 #225
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H. View Post
Valhalla Rising, excellent movie depicting the brutality of ancient Europe:

This movie is interesting because it shows the violent Christianization of Pagan Europe by the use of the sword and white slavery. Also the American indians aren't the poor victims of the evil white man.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old October 16th, 2014 #226
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Old October 17th, 2014 #227
Ray Allan

One of the big what-ifs of WW2. In the summer of 1942 the Caucasus Mountains were the farthest east the Wehrmacht penetrated. The Gebirgsjaeger (Mountain Troops) managed to scale the summit of Mt. Elbrus, the highest peak in the chain. Leon Degrelle and the SS Division 'Wallonien' were making their way down the Black Sea coast toward the Turkish border. But that was about it. If the German 6th Army hadn't gotten bogged down and eliminated at Stalingrad and pressed on to capture the oil fields near the Caspian Sea, the Soviet armies would have had a much rougher time and the war could have had a different outcome.

Old October 23rd, 2014 #228
Cale Sparks
anti-American

"Many Germans feel guilty about the war. But they don't explain the real guilt we share - that we lost."

- Hannah Reitsch

http://ss-standartenfuhrer.deviantar...tsch-350584349

Old October 23rd, 2014 #229
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
One of the big what-ifs of WW2. In the summer of 1942 the Caucasus Mountains were the farthest east the Wehrmacht penetrated. The Gebirgsjaeger (Mountain Troops) managed to scale the summit of Mt. Elbrus, the highest peak in the chain. Leon Degrelle and the SS Division 'Wallonien' were making their way down the Black Sea coast toward the Turkish border. But that was about it. If the German 6th Army hadn't gotten bogged down and eliminated at Stalingrad and pressed on to capture the oil fields near the Caspian Sea, the Soviet armies would have had a much rougher time and the war could have had a different outcome.
Had the 6th not been reinforced between 23 July and 1 August by Hoth and Richthofen it would have been the Reds wearing themselves out in the open steppe outside of the city.

Hoth and Richthofen could have continued assisting Kleist in closing up to the Caspian Sea and the frontier with Turkey and Iran. "Edelweiss" was a war winner, but not without Hoth's armor and Richthofen's air support.

Of course, hindsight is easy 72 years after the fact.

Old October 23rd, 2014 #230
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Old October 24th, 2014 #231
Ray Allan

Great videos, Cale. Hanna Reitsch was the greatest female aviator, not Amelia Earhart. I've always speculated that if Germany won the war, either her or Heini Dittmar could have been the first human to break the sound barrier instead of Chuck Yeager. I think it would have been possible to tweak the Me 163 to do this with either a more powerful rocket or increase the wing sweep slightly and with an air drop at high altitude before engine ignition. Also, if Eugen Sanger's Amerika-Bomber was built, it's possible the Germans could have reached space long before the US X-15 was built (the unmanned V-2 rocket climbed to 60 miles) or Yuri Gagarin's flight.

Old October 26th, 2014 #232
TattooedRebel

Is anyone updating or making a new list of movies? I found Yggdrasils and printed it out since I don't intend to get cable when we move next week and need something to watch! That list goes to July 2008 so any movies that came out AFTER that would be appreciated.

Old April 24th, 2023 #233
James Radov

Western civilization is in decline, because its men have been emasculated by existential nihilism. The film "Fight Club" (1999) presents a contemporary interpretation of Nietzschean' philosophy as a possible cure for this disease.

Old October 6th, 2023 #234
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus View Post
Zulu, with Michael Caine , Stanley Baker and a handful of Brits slaughtering multi-thousands of stone age Fuzzy-Wuzzy savages with Vickers gun, Enfield and BSA Rifle and fixed bayonets.

The message:
'Them Fuzzywuzzies Sir, they dont like it up 'em Sir'
(Quote from Corporal Jones).
Another figment of the sheep being told a massive loss is a huge victory.
The Rothschilds Empire invade Zulu Land with their modern weapons of mass destruction and get their arses handed to them on a plate by the Nationalist locals armed with spears and bows and arrows.
The Rothschild Empire then went on to massacre white farmers and their wives and children.
The white farmers wives and children were kept in concentration camps where their rape was encouraged by the Rothschild Empire commanding officers but only at night so the screams of the brutally raped women and children could be heard by the husbands and fathers in the night air.

Thread