Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2008 #21
Stan Sikorski
Returned

I'm in. I don't know what I'll be able to do from Wisconsin but I'll try anything within my power. Help get the word out, raise funds, whatever. I'll start by writing them.

This thread should be stickied so that we can use it for activism.

Old July 20th, 2008 #22
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Is there a bond amount, or are they deemed a flight risk which negates bonding?

Old July 20th, 2008 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'm guessing they're just going to be held until the hearing.

First thing is to get an address.

Old July 20th, 2008 #24
kevinlanning

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet View Post
A British subject seeking political asylum in the USA. This is a first. Who knows what the ramifications are or where it eventually will lead? Who wants to be part of this moment in White history? Come on America, let's see what you're made of.

If I am right, that is William Joyce in your avatar.

He paid for free speech with his life as a civilian executed for treason because he VERBALIZED HIS DISAGREEMENTS with England from Germany.

Some things never change but this is downright 1984 and needs to be rallied against.

Old July 20th, 2008 #25
chrissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
So when are YOU going to "check" on him then?

Unfortunately, I don't live close to where these two men are being kept. I'm glad some VNNers are going to be writing them and sending them some donations, but it is imperative for their physical safety , that hopefully some WNs close by will visit with them and sort of let the Authorities know they are concerned for what's going on.

You'll find whether it's a jail , Nursing Home , Hospital or Mental Health facility, it pays to have friends / family come in to check on you and make sure you're being treated okay by the employees at these places.

Old July 20th, 2008 #26
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm guessing they're just going to be held until the hearing.

First thing is to get an address.
Sheppard's number is 0800006404
Whittle's is 0800006408

Last Name, First Name
Booking #, Module & Cell #
c/o Santa Ana Jail
P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701

That's all we have at the moment - no module or cell numbers. I imagine (hope) that will find them. I agree that bail is doubtful since they fled bail here but I don't know.

Old July 20th, 2008 #27
John in Woodbridge

I think he would be better off on the run. I imagine Britain has a fairly tight extradition agreement with the US.

Old July 20th, 2008 #28
hengest
Banned

I find it jaw-droppingly incredible that he and Shepperd would even consider such a gambit, for they, of ALL people must surely know of the "special relationship" between Brit-ZOG and US-ZOG!
They will be sent back to Blighty before you can say thought-crime.

Old July 20th, 2008 #29
Where to begin.
Banned

I thought it odd, or not, that they, the "media", would state, "...unemployed Whittle...".

Well, what are most nigger criminals? Is that an oxymoron?

Old July 20th, 2008 #30
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengest View Post
I find it jaw-droppingly incredible that he and Shepperd would even consider such a gambit, for they, of ALL people must surely know of the "special relationship" between Brit-ZOG and US-ZOG!
They will be sent back to Blighty before you can say thought-crime.
Fine. Which means they've got nothing to lose by trying, have they.

What we need are more activists and less armchair legal experts.

Old July 20th, 2008 #31
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
I'm in. I don't know what I'll be able to do from Wisconsin but I'll try anything within my power. Help get the word out, raise funds, whatever. I'll start by writing them.

This thread should be stickied so that we can use it for activism.
Well done, Stan. That's the spirit! You nevcer know, this could just turn out to be something to tell your grandkids about.

As far as I am aware, when seeking political asylum, no one is permitted contact, however, they are free to contact whomever they wish from jail, as they are only being detained until their request has been processed which could take up to 6 months.

I suggest someone nearby call Santa Ana to confirm this.

Meantime I suggest contacting US media to enquire why this "oddball" case hasn't been reported yet.

Old July 21st, 2008 #32
Rounder

Not a word about this in the American media, as of this morning's google.

I emailed this thread's link to Duke associate Roy Armstrong and asked that an expose be posted at www.davidduke.com.

I also phoned Associated Press in Kansas City (tel: 816-654-1050) and spoke to a Dick Kelsey who hung up on me twice after saying he has more important things to do and yelling "Don't ever call me again". So I phoned him a 3rd time. He hung up again. Somebody else wanna give him a try ??

How about the ACLU, just for kicks and insights into "the land of the free and home of the brave" ??

Old July 21st, 2008 #33
Bev
drinking tea

I've been emailing British red-tops with a brief summary of the situation and stating I will elaborate on the situation if they think it a viable story - no replies as yet. Only reports appearing here are in the Yorkshire presses that are local to the court.

Another woman over here has an (unspecified) LA newspaper ringing her back tomorrow to let her know if the story will be printed.

Later I will be ringing the prison to find out cell numbers - another British comrade has been told cell numbers are not necessary - mail will still reach them, but it would be nice to see if they are sharing a cell.

Old July 21st, 2008 #34
T.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Not a word about this in the American media, as of this morning's google.

I emailed this thread's link to Duke associate Roy Armstrong and asked that an expose be posted at www.davidduke.com.

I also phoned Associated Press in Kansas City (tel: 816-654-1050) and spoke to a Dick Kelsey who hung up on me twice after saying he has more important things to do and yelling "Don't ever call me again". So I phoned him a 3rd time. He hung up again. Somebody else wanna give him a try ??

How about the ACLU, just for kicks and insights into "the land of the free and home of the brave" ??
I called the number but didn’t get the Dick. The guy I spoke to was desk editor Damon Smith (obvious Negro). I referenced this story and asked him why it wasn’t being covered by his news service. Of course he had no idea who or what I was talking about. Then when I gave him more details and pressed further he said that it would be better to call his LA office for answers. He then gave me the number of Laura Davis 213-626-1200 in LA.

So I get Laura on the phone, give her the specifics and ask her the same thing. Again I get the profound confusion, feigned(?) obtuseness and mild curiosity but good intentions about getting to the bottom of the story. At the end of the convo I politely stated that I will be watching and waiting for her report and will be calling her back in a few days if none is forthcoming. I suggest that we all call Laura Davis and politely remind her of her obligation to REPORT ON NEWS.

These two men have made a calculated risk coming here, hoping their plight will stir a defense of good conscience. The odds are not in their favor. We know there is not much left to shame the legions of bought and paid for sheep.

Nevertheless they have chosen to gamble with years of their lives on our support.

At this stage the least we can do is to call and insist on coverage. Turn up the heat and demand an answer to: Why is this event not newsworthy? Let’s not allow Whittle to suffer the same fate of FP Yockey unnoticed on our watch.

Old July 21st, 2008 #35
Heather Blue

I thought I would write the Mayor and talk to him about protection for Mr Whittle while he seeks political asylum in this country. Look at this list of names. Look Hispanic to me.

Mayor Miguel Pulido

Councilmember Michele Martinez

Mayor Pro Tem Claudia Alvarez

Councilmember Carlos Bustamante

Councilmember David Benavides

Councilmember Sal Tinajero

Councilmember Vincent Sarmiento

Council Ward Map

Code of Ethics and Conduct

Contact Information

Santa Ana City Council
20 Civic Center Plaza
P.O. Box 1988, M31
Santa Ana, CA 92701

Phone: 714-647-6900
Fax: 714-647-6954
E-mail: [email protected]

Old July 22nd, 2008 #36
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish88 View Post
I called the number but didn’t get the Dick. The guy I spoke to was desk editor Damon Smith (obvious Negro). I referenced this story and asked him why it wasn’t being covered by his news service. Of course he had no idea who or what I was talking about. Then when I gave him more details and pressed further he said that it would be better to call his LA office for answers. He then gave me the number of Laura Davis 213-626-1200 in LA.

So I get Laura on the phone, give her the specifics and ask her the same thing. Again I get the profound confusion, feigned(?) obtuseness and mild curiosity but good intentions about getting to the bottom of the story. At the end of the convo I politely stated that I will be watching and waiting for her report and will be calling her back in a few days if none is forthcoming. I suggest that we all call Laura Davis and politely remind her of her obligation to REPORT ON NEWS.

These two men have made a calculated risk coming here, hoping their plight will stir a defense of good conscience. The odds are not in their favor. We know there is not much left to shame the legions of bought and paid for sheep.

Nevertheless they have chosen to gamble with years of their lives on our support.

At this stage the least we can do is to call and insist on coverage. Turn up the heat and demand an answer to: Why is this event not newsworthy? Let’s not allow Whittle to suffer the same fate of FP Yockey unnoticed on our watch.
Good work, Irish88. Thanks.

The expose is posted at www.davidduke.com. Here's the link: http://www.davidduke.com/general/her...html#more-4140

No doubt, it's also posted at stormfront.org and other WN websites, so the word's getting out. However, according to google, no U.S. establishment media has yet reported the story, as of this morning.

I'll phone AP in LA later on today. Also, journalists I know personally, though I'm not optimistic it'll do any good.

Old July 23rd, 2008 #37
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Well done to all who have gotten off their asses.

This is only the beginning.

In the meantime why not give your two future American citizens a big hello (it'll make a change from the 99.9% Mexican asylum seekers):

As posted by Odinsgal, address all correspondence as follows:-

Sheppard, Simon
Santa Ana Jail
P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701
USA

Whittle, Steve
Santa Ana Jail
P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701
USA

Old July 23rd, 2008 #38
Bev
drinking tea

Unsubstantiated reports circulating that the H2 have been visited by lawyer Bruce Leichty whose previous clients include Ernst Zundel. He apparently found them being treated well but feeling rather isolated, so messages of support are very welcome. Even if it's only a few lines on a card, it will be very well received.

Old July 24th, 2008 #39
Heather Blue

Are they still there? I hope to send out a little packet of cards with envelops and a book of American stamps. I don't know if two Englishmen can use those things or not. I would like to enclose a twenty dollar bill for each. I wonder if the cash would arrive safely. Does anyone know?

Old July 24th, 2008 #40
T.I.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Are they still there? I hope to send out a little packet of cards with envelops and a book of American stamps. I don't know if two Englishmen can use those things or not. I would like to enclose a twenty dollar bill for each. I wonder if the cash would arrive safely. Does anyone know?
You are a nice lady, Miss Blue.

Thread