VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 21st, 2008 #61
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
Miller attacked first
1) Men who don't announce their name, address and occupation are not white, says Glenn
Prove I said that or confess you lied.

Old August 21st, 2008 #62
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
A good un, Live Free. I memorized parts of it back in the 80s and still remember. Parts are also included in my book.

Yes, the stars and stripes really does "drip with our blood". But on the other hand, union troops (like all American troops including southerners who fought in WWI and WWII) only followed orders from their race-traitor rulers. And all were duped into believing they were fighting for their country.

Southerners who killed Germans in WWII aren't much better than northerners who killed rebels in the Civil War, in my judgment anyway. Both were disastrous to our race.

But compared to what the GD jews have done, are doing, and will do to our race in future, what they did doesn't amount to a flea crawling up an elephant's ass with rape on his mind.
Yeah, Glenn what I've done, philosophically, is to transfer any hatred I have to what I've found from much study and observation over the years to be the root cause of most of the evil done to our people: the jews.

Who finances both sides in every war?

Who finances the pollution of culture?

Who is behind every piece of putrid legislation that harms our people?

I could make a list that goes on and on, but the choir is here and they know it already.

Good Ol' Rebel is one of my favorites because of the tone of utter defiance. The unbeaten, unreconstructed determination in the face of God and man to refuse the huggy-huggy, kissy-kissy, now let's place nice bullshit. If you're a real man that knows how to hate, then you have to know how to love completely. Because it is only the man who can love something or someone completely that can in turn hate the thing that threatens what he loves utterly. If you're going to hate, make it absolute.

As for the ambiance of Good Ol' Rebel, just substitute jew for yankee and you've got where I'm at.

Old August 21st, 2008 #63
ben shockley

Quote:
Prove I said that or confess you lied.
Confessions?

Quote:
(Thanks Alex, for establishing this geneology sub-forum. But on 2nd thought, it'll receive few geneologies because they might result in outing VNN'ers who post their's. Yet another example of self censorship by "white men" afraid to say who their ancestors were, much less who THEY are)

Says Rounder:
Quote:
Man, am I impressed with this fellow, John De Nugent, after reading some of his writings and viewing him on youtube videos.

I'd never heard of him until a few days ago. So I checked privately with WNs whose judgment I trust. They all said John Nugent is genuine. A very trusted friend and long time activist, Roy Armstrong, one of Duke's close associates, said he's known John for 25 years, and trusts him completely.

I even phoned Will Williams who gave John a good report.

John is placing both his feet into the battle arena now. He boldly proclaims his name, face, address, and phone number before the ZOGs. And his brilliance, racial stock, charisma, jew-wiseness and courage are plain for all to see. He's even got a military background added to his super impressive leadership resume.

John deserves the most generous support of all genuinely serious VNN'ers.

Sieg Heil !!!

Last edited by ben shockley; August 24th, 2008 at 04:38 PM.

Old August 21st, 2008 #64
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
Yeah, Glenn what I've done, philosophically, is to transfer any hatred I have to what I've found from much study and observation over the years to be the root cause of most of the evil done to our people: the jews.

Who finances both sides in every war?

Who finances the pollution of culture?

Who is behind every piece of putrid legislation that harms our people?

I could make a list that goes on and on, but the choir is here and they know it already.

Good Ol' Rebel is one of my favorites because of the tone of utter defiance. The unbeaten, unreconstructed determination in the face of God and man to refuse the huggy-huggy, kissy-kissy, now let's place nice bullshit. If you're a real man that knows how to hate, then you have to know how to love completely. Because it is only the man who can love something or someone completely that can in turn hate the thing that threatens what he loves utterly. If you're going to hate, make it absolute.

As for the ambiance of Good Ol' Rebel, just substitute jew for yankee and you've got where I'm at.
Well said, Live Free.

Southerners share a common history, common warrior ancestors, common religion and a common accent. We've been singled out and attacked with the worse demonization propaganda by the jewsmedia for more than half a century. Anti-south hate propaganda so effectively dehumanizing, it's caused millions of white southerners to lie to themselves and to their own children that they're part Indian to escape the stigma of being what they really are - to abandon their own people.

But it is this common victimization by the jews and by the GD niggers sicc'ed on us by the jews, that will unite us and make us stronger, once the great southern white masses become jew-wise, thus racially aware.

You may recall from my book that ONLY southern white people were allowed full membership in the White Patriot Party. Now you know why.

Last edited by Rounder; August 21st, 2008 at 01:54 PM.

Old August 21st, 2008 #65
Signal

Quote:
Now, I'm working on the "Councils".
I believe these two Wills are related to your Councils.

Quote:
Will of Hodges Councill
In ye Name of God, I Hodges Councill of ye Isle of Wight County, planter, being in good health & Body & ye sound mind & memory, praised be to Almight God, do I make & ordain this my last will and testament in manner & form following.
First and principally I commend my soul unto ye hands of Almighty God, & hoping through ye merritts of my Savior Jesus Christ to have passion for all my sins & my body to ye earth to be decently Buried by ye hereafter named; & touching ye dispossing of all such temporall goods as it has pleased God to bestow upon me, I give and dispose of as follows:
I will yt my debts & morall charges be first paid & discharded.
I give unto my eldest Hodges Councill 200 acres of land out of ye Pattent of three hundred twenty; yt joins upon Blackwater, to him & heirs forever, & ye other 120 of forest tract or Pattent I give unto my Grandson Hodges Councill ye younger, unto him & his heirs forever.
Item. I give unto my daughter Christian, the wife of Edward Briand 200 acres on the S. W. side of the branch of my house & to that neck of land between the two branches... I give unto my daughter Lucy Councill 200 acres beginning at the corner tree... unto her & the heirs of her body & for want of such heirs unto my son Hardy Councill & his heirs forever. I give & bequeath unto son Robt. Council 200 acres unto him & his heirs of his body forever... to him & his heirs forever & and for want of such heirs unto my son Jno Councill & his heirs forever. I give & bequeath unto my son Hardy Councill all the rest of my land, Plantation I now live on being 290 acres, unto my son Hardy Councill & his heirs of his body begotten forever & for want of such heirs unto son Hodges Councill & his heirs forever. All the rest of my personal estate I leave to be disposed of by deed of gift.
My loving son Hardy Councill I do make & ordain to be my sole Executor of this my last will & testaments by me heretofore made.
In witness thereof I the said Hodges Councill to this my last will & testament being contained in two sides of a sheet of paper set my seal & hand the 9th day of Aug. in the year of our Lord 1699.
(Signed by his HC mark) Hodges Councill Seal. (Published in open Court Will Book Vol 2, p 419. Isle of Wight Co, VA)
Quote:
In the name of God Amen, I KIMBRO COUNCIL of the Co of Chatham, State of NC, being of sound and perfect mind and memory, blessed be God, do this the 25th day of May 1843 make and publish my last Will and Testament in manner following, that is to say;
First – I give and bequeath unto my beloved wife Adia Council the tract of land on which I now reside containing 145 acres, more or less, during her lifetime or widowhood with all the privileges ___________________. And also as much of my perishable property as she thinks fit to take. This I also give to her during her lifetime or widowhood.
In_______ where of I have here unto sit my hand and seal.
K. Council Seal
The only witness name I can read is Robert C. Council ( This will was found among the papers of Kimbro Council after his death in 1857. It was never recorded. As was stated his death was sudden. This Will was written in 1843 and witnessed by his brother Robert Caswell Council. - XXXXX Council XXXXX)
I've omitted the name of a researcher at the end of the note on the "Kimbro" Council Will.

This Council line appears to go back to a John Council and Elizabeth Drake, possibly from Devonshire, England. Seems that John Council was the first Council to America and came to Isle of Wright Co.VA.

See here:
http://bjhughes.org/council.html

From another source, a map of some early land owners of Isle of Wright Co. VA:

http://www.usgwarchives.org/va/isleofwight/imagendx.htm

Also, concerning Miller, was your grandmother's name Cora or Hannah?

Last edited by Signal; August 21st, 2008 at 08:44 PM. Reason: added map

Old August 22nd, 2008 #66
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
I believe these two Wills are related to your Councils.

I've omitted the name of a researcher at the end of the note on the "Kimbro" Council Will.

This Council line appears to go back to a John Council and Elizabeth Drake, possibly from Devonshire, England. Seems that John Council was the first Council to America and came to Isle of Wright Co.VA.

See here:
http://bjhughes.org/council.html

From another source, a map of some early land owners of Isle of Wright Co. VA:

http://www.usgwarchives.org/va/isleofwight/imagendx.htm

Also, concerning Miller, was your grandmother's name Cora or Hannah?
Wow. That's amazing. Yes, Hodges Council (1643-1699) was my Council forefather. And yes, his father John Council who married Elizabeth Drake (a close relative of Sir Francis Drake according to one report, btw), was the first Council in America. John Council was born in England in 1597. Hodges and his wife, Lucy Hardy, had 8 children, all born in Virginia.

I already had those two wills, but not the map showing land ownership. Thanks.

I can't believe you know my grandmother's first name: Hannah. Maiden name Hannah Horne (or Horn) who married Jesse C Miller in Dillon county, SC (though it may have been part of Marion county at the time). Where did you find her name ?? She bore 10 children and raised 11, including a "woods colt" girl named Mattie Bell Miller, the offspring of my grandfather and a large, blue-eyed, blonde field hand. The other 10 named: Frazier Glenn Miller, Braxton, Robert, Ferald, Simon, Joe C, Eunice, Gerald Dean, Mildred, and Eugenie.

Anything you can find on them will be greatly appreciated.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #67
Rounder

Default Books on Civil War Regiments

Here's the link:

http://www.researchonline.net/

Scroll down to "google". Then type in the name of the regiment (example: 5th NC Infantry Regiment).

A book was published on each confederate unit containing the list of battles the unit fought in, detailed information about the battles, and also an alphabetical listing of all the men who served in that unit and even the company. Companies contained approximately 100 men. Regiments averaged 1,100.

I've already obtained the book covering the 35th NC Infantry Regiment, and I'm awaiting the book covering the 5th. Cost is $19.95 each. You can order with credit card.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #68
Rounder

Default Joke told to me as a boy by my grandfather about the Civil War

My grandfather, Hickman Allen, was a civil war history buff. Once he bragged to me that "Stonewall could take 5,000 men and whip 20,000".

He also told me a joke that I'll never forget and have often remembered and laughed about.

"Two old rebels after the war. One said: "Well, the GD yankees didn't steal my wife's jewlry.

The other said: "How the hell did you save it"?

First answered: "Why, I hide it in my wife's vagina, that's how"

Second one yelled: "Hot damn, if I'd thought of that, I coulda saved my mule and wagon."

Old August 22nd, 2008 #69
ohgolly

Rounder, of the 18 ancestors and relatives of mine who fought for the Confederacy, 14 of them were killed - either in action or in prison.

Unlike most Southern boys, I grew up admiring the man, Hitler, who I quickly realized was the ultimate enemy of those in control (I didn't figure out who they were for a while). It was, admittedly, a reactionary response, but after doing the necessary research I found my instincts to be 100% accurate.

That said, I've often been amazed by some nazi wanna-bes who tell me that my flag and my heritage aren't "salable", as if theirs is.

I never bought into the redneck stuff, as many have, thinking it is what being Southern was about. If you have, and I don't know, I mean no offense to you. But the Old South was much more, and in my opinion, much better than that.

Anyway, I know that you've brought this up before, so I know that it bothers you, as it does me. Never fear, Whites will never beat the Jew by uniting in some all encompassing union. They will only do it by forcibly retaking their own, separate, lands. There's plenty of room for cooperation and I heartily recommend it, but that'll only come from sovereign peoples.

As the dirty and shit-stained ole USA finally crumbles, look for two separate but alike spirits to come forward, the German and the Southern. No, neither are entirely intact, but they will be.

Last edited by ohgolly; August 22nd, 2008 at 07:03 PM.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #70
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Rounder, of the 18 ancestors and relatives of mine who fought for the Confederacy, 14 of them were killed - either in action or in prison.
Impressive, ohgolly. Mighty impressive. It might explain your own dedication as demonstrated by your huge support for VNN's newspaper activisms.

Quote:
Unlike most Southern boys, I grew up admiring the man, Hitler, who I quickly realized was the ultimate enemy of those in control (I didn't figure out who they were for a while). It was, admittedly, a reactionary response, but after doing the necessary research I found my instincts to be 100% accurate.
You became jew-wise at a much younger age than me. I was 27 before I even became suspicious, and a brainwashed liberal before that.

Quote:
That said, I've often been amazed by some nazi wanna-bes who tell me that my flag and my heritage aren't "salable", as if theirs is.
The Confederate Battle Flag is probably the most salable symbol of all symbols, at least for fed-up white people, especially southerners. Tens of millions of whom still get lumps in their throats when they listen to "Dixie" while the rebel flag flutters in the wind.

Quote:
I never bought into the redneck stuff, as many have, thinking it is what being Southern was about. If you have, and I don't know, I mean no offense to you. But the Old South was much more, and in my opinion, much better than that.
Yes, the Old South was full of honest, honorable, chivalrous white men who viewed the word "duty" as sacred. The lived the motto "death before dishonor". Modern southern men are entirely different - victims of 50 years of decadent kikenmedia filth, and beaten down by anti-south hate propaganda. Cowardice has become the white man's survival strategy, as a result. But deep down, southerners seeth with hatred. They can be cured, especially the youth, and turned into dedicated, jew-wise, activists. Besides, we gotta go with what we've got.

Quote:
Anyway, I know that you've brought this up before, so I know that it bothers you, as it does me. Never fear, Whites will never beat the Jew by uniting in some all encompassing union. They will only do it by forcibly retaking their own, separate, lands. There's plenty of room for cooperation and I heartily recommend it, but that'll only come from sovereign peoples.
I don't know for sure what it'll take to beat the jew, southern unity, national unity, international unity, or a combination of the three. Separate sovereign white peoples supporting each other jointly against the jews and muds is sure OK with me, though.

Quote:
As the dirty and shit-stained ole USA finally crumbles, look for two separate but alike spirits to come forward, the German and the Southern. No, neither are entirely intact, but they will be.
Yes, like I said, the Germans under Hitler, and Southerners under Lee and Stonewall were the greatest white people in history. And no two other peoples have been more demonized by the jews.

Last edited by Rounder; August 22nd, 2008 at 08:20 PM.

Old August 23rd, 2008 #71
Ironguard1940

Default Getting a bit defensive, eh Ben?

Quote:
I also let Miller have the last word, and Ironguard needed to rehash it.
I certainly did NOT name anyone specifically, but if you want to fess up to being one of those do-nothing-but-accuse-and-whine dipshit punk bastards I was referring to, feel free. You just happen to be the one running your mouth to Glenn when I posted. If you don't like Glenn or myself, fine. We will survive. However, what motivates people like you to flame a geneology thread? Why don't you and Jett Rink take turns flaming each other?

Old August 23rd, 2008 #72
Ironguard1940

Default The jews hate us because we are the biggest threat to them

Quote:
Yes, like I said, the Germans under Hitler, and Southerners under Lee and Stonewall were the greatest white people in history. And no two other peoples have been more demonized by the jews.
Agreed. Because of that, White Southerners and racially conscious Germans have been demonized by many of our/their own people thanks to the goddamn jews, which is the absolute worst thing that could happen. White Southern and German self-hatred have put us in the position we are in. The kikes' nonstop brainwashing through their mega media machine for decades have produced at least two generations of niggerloving, self-hating White people. Racial consciousness within the White race is a rarity now it seems. It does however speak volumes that the jew still considers us the greatest threat to their existence.

Old August 23rd, 2008 #73
Signal

Quote:
Wow. That's amazing. Yes, Hodges Council (1643-1699) was my Council forefather. And yes, his father John Council who married Elizabeth Drake (a close relative of Sir Francis Drake according to one report, btw), was the first Council in America. John Council was born in England in 1597. Hodges and his wife, Lucy Hardy, had 8 children, all born in Virginia.

I already had those two wills, but not the map showing land ownership. Thanks.

I can't believe you know my grandmother's first name: Hannah. Maiden name Hannah Horne (or Horn) who married Jesse C Miller in Dillon county, SC (though it may have been part of Marion county at the time). Where did you find her name ?? She bore 10 children and raised 11, including a "woods colt" girl named Mattie Bell Miller, the offspring of my grandfather and a large, blue-eyed, blonde field hand. The other 10 named: Frazier Glenn Miller, Braxton, Robert, Ferald, Simon, Joe C, Eunice, Gerald Dean, Mildred, and Eugenie.

Anything you can find on them will be greatly appreciated.
Glad to be of assistance Rounder. I simply searched google and a few genealogy sites with some of the info you had disclosed here. That led me to a "Frazier Miller" and wife "Cora Lee Gray" with a son "Frazier Lee Miller" (who I first suspected to be your grandfather) living in North Carolina in the early 1900s. This, of course is not the right family. I figured that out based on your year of birth which you had also mentioned.

So then we're at a deadend, or "brickwall" as genealogists call it. Then I picked my copy of your book, of which one of the dedications on the first few pages was to your grandfather, J.C. Miller. Running "Jesse Miller" and "Horne" through the same sites that I started with lead me to Dillon County South Carolina and some info including Census indexes, obituaries, cemetery records, etc.

It seems that Hannah was born around 1894 and appears to be the daughter of a John Horne of Dillon (previously Marion) County SC. They are listed in the 1900 Census indexes for that area, but I haven't found a place to access those actual Census records online for free. Your parents are also already listed in the LDS database, however it doesn't give any info prior to J.C. and Hannah Miller.

I have turned up a little info on some of these Millers, which I'll PM you later, as some names and dates might be considered "sensitive" info.

Additionally, concerning the Allens, I found a chapter of a book online detailing descendants of Reynolds Allen and your immediate family is listed there.

http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.c...s/allens11.htm

More later.

Old August 23rd, 2008 #74
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Agreed. Because of that, White Southerners and racially conscious Germans have been demonized by many of our/their own people thanks to the goddamn jews, which is the absolute worst thing that could happen. White Southern and German self-hatred have put us in the position we are in. The kikes' nonstop brainwashing through their mega media machine for decades have produced at least two generations of niggerloving, self-hating White people. Racial consciousness within the White race is a rarity now it seems. It does however speak volumes that the jew still considers us the greatest threat to their existence.
Very well said, Ironguard. And oh so true.

Old August 23rd, 2008 #75
ben shockley

Quote:
I certainly did NOT name anyone specifically, but if you want to fess up to being one of those do-nothing-but-accuse-and-whine dipshit punk bastards I was referring to, feel free. You just happen to be the one running your mouth to Glenn when I posted. If you don't like Glenn or myself, fine. We will survive. However, what motivates people like you to flame a geneology thread? Why don't you and Jett Rink take turns flaming each other?
You certainly knew who you were talking about, so don't try to bullshit me. And actually, dipshit, I wasn't running my mouth, I typed it in on a computer screen.
And it is not me that is making the accusation, it is a lot of people in prison:
Quote:
But First a Word from John Gerhardt

In today's mail I received this article from Order prisoner Richard Kemp. I was writing a letter to Richard when Miller flipped in his story & tried to excuse his own betrayal by FALSELY accusing the Order prisoners of all having ratted on him. Richard states the truth. He also further refutes Miller's allegation that no one went to jail because of him.

Richard gives sound advice about so-called "leaders" who endorse & support this informant/traitor & his attempted come back into what some of us still call a movement. A few more groups are anticipated to come out with their own public repudiation of the informant/traitor would be: what is the current value in inflation adjusted dollars of 30 pieces of silver?. Those who haven't, need to be asked, why not? A few days ago a statement from Ft Smith defendant Louis Beam circulated the Internet. In addition to the statements of Order prisoners Randy Evans, Richard Scutari, David Lane and co-defendant Louis Beam, we now have the statement of Order prisoner Richard Kemp.

Miller has bragged about the money he has given to various "leaders." Some of whom have been known to openly support this traitor. An appropriate question for those pretending to still be White "leaders" while supporting this informant/traitor would be: what is the current value in inflation adjusted dollars of 30 pieces of silver?

And now a statement from Richard Kemp: POW-The Order

It has come to my attention that a government informant has been resurrected as a "respected leader" by the "white wing". As much as it pains me to say it, Frazier Glenn Miller is a known government informant and has no business cleaning toilets at White gatherings, let alone being permitted to sit at the table with leaders of our people. He should not even be afforded the opportunity to speak as nothing he can say would justify or undo his sordid deeds.

Back in the 1980's I looked up to Miller. He was able to put hundreds of flag waving people in the streets. His reputation as a man of action and a force to be reckoned with was renowned from coast to coast. He gave us a lot of hope in those bygone days. Robert Mathews was so impressed by Miller he made a point to visit him and support his activities on numerous occasions.

Now, Robert Mathews was willing to fight and die so Frazier Glenn Miller could continue to nurture the seeds that were sown and perhaps reap the harvest, yet the paper tiger Miller was never willing to reciprocate the same degree of devotion.

Supposedly Miller was an ex Green Beret. If this is true, Miller disgraces this exalted warrior fraternity, for when Miller was called to answer for his crimes and duplicity against the government, he proved his heart pumps Kool Aid.

Miller used his faux-military bearing to become a darling government stooge as he testified in more than one trial against good, stout-hearted men. He betrayed at least one of his lieutenants in the North Carolina organization he claimed to have built. It saddened me to hear someone I admired betrayed his own comrades when he got caught trying to pretend he could fill Robert Mathews' shoes. I was horrified when I learned Miller was to be a star witness against respected leaders like Robert Miles, Richard Butler and Louis Beam in the Fort Smith, Ark sedition trial back in the late 1980's. Granted the accused were found not guilty in this instance, but I assure you it was not from Miller trying to assist the defense.

In a feeble attempt to justify his betrayal, I heard Miller recently posted on the Internet that all the Order members were rats; alleging all made deals against him. This is absolutely not true. I can assure you I have never uttered a word about Miller until this current writing. I know for a fact that I didn't make any deals. I know Robert Mathews, David Lane, Randy Duey, Randy Evans, Richard Scutari, David Tate, Frank Silva, Andrew Barnhill and Jean Margaret Craig didn't make any deals, either. Nor have I seen any paperwork that proves they ever made statements or cooperated with the government in any way.

On the other hand, I know Frazier Glenn Miller couldn't walk the prison yard using his real name. He has put too many good people behind bars and has ruined the lives of many White families. He's a living mockery to the 14 Words. If he's allowed to attend meetings and hobnob with our so-called "leaders" we may as well invite Morris Dees and crew to sit at our table.

Frazier Glenn Miller made his choice. Rather than stand and take his lumps he peed down his leg. I cannot respect someone like that and will never forgive him, either.

We are in a real struggle. People's lives are at stake. This is not some game where we can pick up the pieces and go home. This is not television where we can just turn off the dummy box and forget about the show. David Lane will die in prison because of Frazer Glenn Miller. How long will we stand by and let the James Ellison's, the Bill Riccio's and the Frazier Glenn Miller's play at being "men?" These government agents talk a mean fight but when it comes down to the nitty gritty they are quick to betray good men and women, condemning them to languish in ZOG's gulags with their testimony.

We don't need more martyrs. I urge you not to give money nor support to Frazier Glenn Miller. Don't support "leaders" who openly embrace this federal stooge. As far as I am concerned Miller can hang out with George Burdi aka George Erik Hawthorne, Thomas Martinez, Greg Withrow, William Soderquist, Denver Day Parmenter, Robert Merki, Bill Riccio, James Ellison, and their ilk. All of them played at being real men and proved they were not up to the task. No longer should they have a voice in anything to do with our people. They should be considered as outlaws of old and be forever banished from our community.

Burn us once shame on them, burn us twice shame on us for being so pitifully stupid as to trust known informants and government agents.

I remain a steadfast servant of our Folk

Richard Kemp
I was just asking questions about said persons motivations on why he wants everyone to be 'out in the open'. The senior citizen typed in his arrogant response, so be it.
And not being out in the open, it's called 'plausible deniability' .
So put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it.

Old August 23rd, 2008 #76
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
Glad to be of assistance Rounder. I simply searched google and a few genealogy sites with some of the info you had disclosed here. That led me to a "Frazier Miller" and wife "Cora Lee Gray" with a son "Frazier Lee Miller" (who I first suspected to be your grandfather) living in North Carolina in the early 1900s. This, of course is not the right family. I figured that out based on your year of birth which you had also mentioned.

So then we're at a deadend, or "brickwall" as genealogists call it. Then I picked my copy of your book, of which one of the dedications on the first few pages was to your grandfather, J.C. Miller. Running "Jesse Miller" and "Horne" through the same sites that I started with lead me to Dillon County South Carolina and some info including Census indexes, obituaries, cemetery records, etc.

It seems that Hannah was born around 1894 and appears to be the daughter of a John Horne of Dillon (previously Marion) County SC. They are listed in the 1900 Census indexes for that area, but I haven't found a place to access those actual Census records online for free. Your parents are also already listed in the LDS database, however it doesn't give any info prior to J.C. and Hannah Miller.

I have turned up a little info on some of these Millers, which I'll PM you later, as some names and dates might be considered "sensitive" info.

Additionally, concerning the Allens, I found a chapter of a book online detailing descendants of Reynolds Allen and your immediate family is listed there.

http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.c...s/allens11.htm

More later.
I'm much obliged to ya, Live Free. And I'll look forward to receiving that "sensitive" info. I didn't even know my grandmother was born in 1894, or that her father's name was John. Thanks, again. Actually, my grandfather married her sister first. But after some years and her not producing any children, he divorced her and married her sister (my grandmother) who produced 10 children for him, 6 boys and 4 girls, including my father. The bigger the family, the bigger the crops, the fatter his wallet. And according to my dad, he stared at the ceiling for half hour every morning before getting up, then had a job for all 11 young'uns that would last all day. Great organizer. The 13-member family ate a whole ham for breakfast. Little money, but always plenty to eat.

His twin brother btw, who everybody called "Boss" Miller also produced 10 children. One of them, a delightful, smiling lady of about 75, who was so incredibly white and whose eyes were so blue, she reminded me of a Pillsbury Doe girl, bragged to me at my father's funeral in 2002, that all 10 were still living.

A book was published in the 1800s covering the old families of Dillon and Marion counties. One of my Miller aunts got ahold of a transcript from that book, and let lots of Millers, including me, read it.

Commenting on the Millers, the author said the men were giants, but rowdy and uncivilized, and that he (the author) hoped future generations of Millers would be an improvement. The author also said the Millers and the Barfields, whom he described as skinny, but wiry and fast, were constantly fueding. One day while on the banks of Pee Dee River, they got into a big brawl, and one of the Miller's stomach was cut open. But other Millers hauled him home in a wagon, holding his guts in his hands, and in no time, he was as good as new again. (Words to those effects, anyhow).

I remember some of those Miller's names: William, Edmund, and Gunjer Bill Miller, though the author listed about 10 Miller sons involved in the fight. The author also said there were lots of gals in that Miller family, but that he hadn't written down their names.

Incidently, I named my youngest son, Michael Gunjer Miller, after that particular uncle.

Last edited by Rounder; August 23rd, 2008 at 05:29 PM.

Old August 24th, 2008 #77
Ironguard1940

Default Ben, do a flameout

Quote:
You certainly knew who you were talking about, so don't try to bullshit me. And actually, dipshit, I wasn't running my mouth, I typed it in on a computer screen.
And it is not me that is making the accusation, it is a lot of people in prison:

I was just asking questions about said persons motivations on why he wants everyone to be 'out in the open'. The senior citizen typed in his arrogant response, so be it.
I do not smoke a pipe, you do-nothing-but whine whiny baby. As I said, I was not accusing you per se because I do not pay that close attention who is flaming at the particular moment I type my reply. However, you can call doing nothing whatever technical term you want, but you do have the essential term for what you are in, DENIAL, correct. People like you always want to flame real activists like Glenn, then get offended when they actually respond or someone else defends them. And as for who is a dipshit, yes, I am, because I am a fool for sitting here wasting my time having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Do us all a favor and break your goddamn keyboard.

BTW, why does anyone care what someone in prison says when did they same thing they accuse Glenn of doing?

Old August 24th, 2008 #78
Rounder

Quote:

http://www.whty.org/myside.htm

Last edited by Rounder; August 24th, 2008 at 11:18 AM.

Old August 24th, 2008 #79
Rounder

Default About Finn's Point Union POW Camp

http://books.google.com/books?id=7oT...sult#PPA100,M1

The following is taken from that link:

"Sadly, Fort Delaware (Finn's Point POW camp) became the union's counterpart of Andersonville. It was hell for it's prisoners. The only water supply was polluted river water. Clouds of mosquitoes bred in the swampy surroundings. Maleria and sysentery, fatal at the time, killed thousands. Daily, boatloads of corpses were ferried over to Fort Mott to be unceremoniously dumped into long trenches."

NOTE: That POW camp, at the time, was located on an 86 acre river island called "Pea Patch", in Delaware.

My great-great grandfather, Mathew Addison Council, who died there on 14 December 1862, after being wounded and captured during the Battle of Antietam on 17 September 1862, is listed on the union's published list of confederates who died on that island. I've obtained a copy of his official union POW card, bearing his name, date of death, and his regiment.

Mathew was wounded and captured only two months after he'd joined the confederate army in July 1862 - 5th North Carolina Infantry Regiment.

Old August 24th, 2008 #80
ben shockley

Quote:
I do not smoke a pipe, you do-nothing-but whine whiny baby. As I said, I was not accusing you per se because I do not pay that close attention who is flaming at the particular moment I type my reply. However, you can call doing nothing whatever technical term you want, but you do have the essential term for what you are in, DENIAL, correct. People like you always want to flame real activists like Glenn, then get offended when they actually respond or someone else defends them. And as for who is a dipshit, yes, I am, because I am a fool for sitting here wasting my time having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Do us all a favor and break your goddamn keyboard.

BTW, why does anyone care what someone in prison says when did they same thing they accuse Glenn of doing?
Maybe the two of you can do some activism in the local senior citizens home. You can declare a whole section of the home off limits to the mexis and nigs and filipinos that will be working there. Now that would be activism.

I think we both agree you are a dpshit. But sorry, I am armed with sarcasm and wit, instead of name calling. And I use a laptop, so no keyboard there. Maybe you can just break your own.
As far as your last statemnent, figure it out yourself.

Timothy Dale Johnson, a loner, and a stereotypical middle aged loser ( he worked at target, not even a manager), did not go join a group, sign his name up and bellyache. What did he do?

Last edited by ben shockley; August 24th, 2008 at 11:25 AM.

Thread