Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 26th, 2020 #1
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default Pictures of Armed Forces of Montenegro

Vječna slava i hvala svim borcima za slobodu i čast Crne Gore!

 
Old August 27th, 2020 #2
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default





English: Montenegrin Army soldiers of 1st platoon return fire around the coner of a building at the opposing force during the Immediate Response 2012 (IR12) training event held in Slunj, Croatia on June 5,2012 IR12 is a multinational tactical field training exercise that will involve more than 700 personnel primarily from the U.S. Army Europe’s 2nd Cavalry Regiment and Croatian armed forces, with contingents from Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro and Slovenia. Macedonia and Serbia will send observers to the exercise.
 
Old August 27th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10,738
Ray Allan
Default

They appear to be USZOG's little bitches just like the rest of the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization and following their orders. They are even using u.s. green nigger gear and weapons (Humvees, BDUs, etc.). Guardians of the Jew World Order like the rest of them.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old August 27th, 2020 #4
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 779
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

That is main illusion of pro-white westerns,West is ZOG and East is anti-ZOG while Putin and Trump cry under jewish wall ie. Solomon Temple who Romans (Europeans) destroyed. Same illusion had William Pierce when he gave support to serbian ex-communist president Slobodan Milosevic against NATO. Instead of division us on East and West we must find what are the interests of our White civilization. Shabbos goys do not have program for saving the White race. Also this topic is just another provocation of serbian members what would result with Balkan garbage conversation. Such shitty post-communist nations who always were colonized are unimportant in geopolitical map as conversation about them.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; August 27th, 2020 at 03:49 PM.
 
Old August 27th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10,738
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
That is main illusion of pro-white westerns,West is ZOG and East is anti-ZOG while Putin and Trump cry under jewish wall ie. Solomon Temple who Romans (Europeans) destroyed. Same illusion had William Pierce when he gave support to serbian ex-communist president Slobodan Milosevic against NATO. Instead of division us on East and West we must find what are the interests of our White civilization. Shabbos goys do not have program for saving the White race. Also this topic is just another provocation of serbian members what would result with Balkan garbage conversation.
That's why I usually don't get involved in these Balkan threads and because it's loaded with pro-ZOG, anti-Russian trolls like that piece of shit Rasen. This Balkan bickering and fighting has been going on for centuries and it's such a convoluted mess I usually can't make heads or tails of it.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old September 1st, 2020 #6
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
They appear to be USZOG's little bitches just like the rest of the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization and following their orders. They are even using u.s. green nigger gear and weapons (Humvees, BDUs, etc.). Guardians of the Jew World Order like the rest of them.
We are not unite around U.S.A. or Bruxelles. We are friends as neighbors. We Eastern Europeans unite against globalism, we have support our armed forces.
 
Old September 2nd, 2020 #7
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 2,754
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That's why I usually don't get involved in these Balkan threads and because it's loaded with pro-ZOG, anti-Russian trolls like that piece of shit Rasen. This Balkan bickering and fighting has been going on for centuries and it's such a convoluted mess I usually can't make heads or tails of it.
“One day the great European War will come out of some damned foolish thing in the Balkans.”– Otto von Bismarck (1888)
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old September 2nd, 2020 #8
Paul Anthony
Senior Member
 
Paul Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Austria
Posts: 1,434
Paul Anthony
Default

...And who are they fighting against?? And what are they protecting???
 
Old September 2nd, 2020 #9
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 779
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
“One day the great European War will come out of some damned foolish thing in the Balkans.”– Otto von Bismarck (1888)
Well Germans were also barbarians who wanted Balkan area as part of their nations and germanize them including Goths,Franks,Austrians and Hitler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
...And who are they fighting against?? And what are they protecting???
You will see soon situation. You are new here,problem is that moderator too long allow impact of trolls on Balkan topic as Ukrainians who are "Russians" or Stalinists who are "white nationalsits".
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 2nd, 2020 at 09:00 AM.
 
Old September 3rd, 2020 #10
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
...And who are they fighting against?? And what are they protecting???

We are not fighting against, we are fighting for white unity. I stand for White unity of Eastern Europeans named "Intermarium".
 
Old September 3rd, 2020 #11
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 351
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
We are not fighting against, we are fighting for white unity. I stand for White unity of Eastern Europeans named "Intermarium".
Well, well, Rasen came back with a fresh new troll account.

These are actually forces made out of Serbians in the Zionist occupied Serbian land of Montenegro/Crna Gora.

Some real armed forces:







Last edited by Dominus; September 3rd, 2020 at 01:53 PM.
 
Old September 5th, 2020 #12
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Well, well, Rasen came back with a fresh new troll account.

These are actually forces made out of Serbians in the Zionist occupied Serbian land of Montenegro/Crna Gora.

Some real armed forces:

Is second guy (from right) same freak who raped and dismembered dogs in Russia?





 
Old September 5th, 2020 #13
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 351
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
Is second guy
Not sure, but Bandera supporters who rape their own buddies in barracks are some hard facts.

 
Old September 6th, 2020 #14
ProudMontenegrin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 42
ProudMontenegrin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Not sure, but Bandera supporters who rape their own buddies in barracks are some hard facts.

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/narv...0_original.jpg
He can be anyone wearing Ukrainian t-shirt, even you. or even your buddies from New York:




How about "real armed forces" fighters from your picture on the left - brothers Voevodiny:













Compare those creeps with real fighters such as Montenegrin armed forces:








Last edited by ProudMontenegrin; September 6th, 2020 at 02:39 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #15
Paul Anthony
Senior Member
 
Paul Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Austria
Posts: 1,434
Paul Anthony
Default

I live in Austria and I can tell you 99% of the serbs I have met in the last 25 years are TRASH!!!
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #16
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 779
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Whole Dinaric areas are trash. On Stormfront Serbs and Croats agree also that is such sub-race really negative and she can not work without strong leadership. Serbs who are Alpine sub-race have central european look as you Austrians,in times of Habsburgs,Alpine areas in Serbia were part of that monarchy. Dinaric sub-race is not originally Slavic than Illyric who survived Ice Age on Balkan. Dinarics are just for military as pawns who must be organized by our White intelligent stock. Mostly Serbs are Dinaric what is reason why you have that oppinion about them,in my alpine areas,they are good. I realized that we can divide our race not on nations than on sub-races,book by Madison Grant "The Passing of the Great Race" showed how existed conflcits between sub-races and how all of them have their own territories.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 6th, 2020 at 03:47 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #17
Paul Anthony
Senior Member
 
Paul Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Austria
Posts: 1,434
Paul Anthony
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Whole Dinaric areas are trash. On Stormfront Serbs and Croats agree also that is such sub-race really negative and she can not work without strong leadership. Serbs who are Alpine sub-race have central european look as you Austrians,in times of Habsburgs,Alpine areas in Serbia were part of that monarchy. Dinaric sub-race is not originally Slavic than Illyric who survived Ice Age on Balkan. Dinarics are just for military as pawns who must be organized by our White intelligent stock. Mostly Serbs are Dinaric what is reason why you have that oppinion about them,in my alpine areas,they are good. I realized that we can divide our race not on nations than on sub-races,book by Madison Grant "The Passing of the Great Race" showed how existed conflcits between sub-races and how all of them have their own territories.
No, I'm not that tribalistic.. The serbs I know do shit business, make trouble, steal, and scam. I love Romania, and Bulgaria, Hunary too!! But my experience with serbs is absolute shit!!
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #18
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 351
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I live in Austria and I can tell you 99% of the serbs I have met in the last 25 years are TRASH!!!
And here we have another Rasen kinda sockpuppet troll account. A month ago Rasen was banned and here we have already two brand new troll accounts in august who are (what a coincidence) all on Serbian topics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
No, I'm not that tribalistic.. The serbs I know do shit business, make trouble, steal, and scam. I love Romania, and Bulgaria, Hunary too!! But my experience with serbs is absolute shit!!
This can actually be said about Albanians who you probably are.....
Cool story BTW.


Last edited by Dominus; September 6th, 2020 at 04:09 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #19
Paul Anthony
Senior Member
 
Paul Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Austria
Posts: 1,434
Paul Anthony
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
And here we have another Rasen kinda sockpuppet troll account. A month ago Rasen was baned here we have already two brand new troll accounts in august who are (what a coincidence) all on Serbian topics.
Cool story BTW.

Not sure how I'm a troll.. but okay
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #20
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 779
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
No, I'm not that tribalistic.. The serbs I know do shit business, make trouble, steal, and scam. I love Romania, and Bulgaria, Hunary too!! But my experience with serbs is absolute shit!!
I would rather have Serbs among me but just in north Serbia. Romania,Bulgaria and Hungary? Piece of shits. Turkish influence is still among them and Jobbik from Hungary claim that they are descendants of Mongols.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 6th, 2020 at 04:14 AM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.
Page generated in 0.31062 seconds.