Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 3rd, 2009 #1
James Brush
Independent

Default Use the right terms - or lose before you start.

My thoughts exactly, Its all in how you present your point, one can have all the facts and make a thorough and indisputable point and have the case lost by letting ones personal bias get in the way of the facts.

The American public has been thoroughly brainwashed by the politically correct crowd that certain key words make you the bad guy, no matter how valid and factual your case may be you are instantly dismissed as an Anti Semite / Nazi / White supremacist and must be reported to Home land security.

However to state the facts as just that, impartially such as an scientist study's cause and effect to come to a peer reviewed conclusion, one must also present the case of black on white crime and offer it up for peer review in front of the American public and especially those who speak negatively of the white culture and our efforts to preserve it.

This quote is well stated

www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=808253&postcount=29

Quote:
According to the Department of Justice 60% of ALL armed robbery, rape, and murder is committed by a black male. When you consider that blacks make up only 12.8% of the American population, then remove the black children, women, and elderly from that 12.8% you quickly see that roughly 4% of the American population, or BLACK MALES BETWEEN THE AGES 14 AND 24 commit the majority of ALL armed robbery, rape, and murder in this country.
What more need be said these are the historical facts, case closed.

There a hundred other issues that need to be dealt with when dealing with this culture of destruction and one by one the facts can be laid bare for the masses to witness the truth and once and for all understand the problem for what it is instead of what the propaganda machine has lead them to believe.

These are my thoughts on the subject and are nothing more than that, I've come here not to offend but to seek guidance on a subject I feel very strongly about the preservation of America as we once knew it, not the politically correct wasteland we now endure.

So what say you on the subject.

Old August 3rd, 2009 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
These are my thoughts on the subject and are nothing more than that, I've come here not to offend but to seek guidance on a subject I feel very strongly about the preservation of America as we once knew it, not the politically correct wasteland we now endure.

So what say you on the subject.
It's the jews, stupid.

Old August 3rd, 2009 #3
James Brush
Independent

The Jews / Pharisees that's true, however to speak of the historical facts regarding the deceitfulness of this culture and your branded a anti semite fascist Nazi and the facts however valid are dismissed by the general public as such and the deception goes on.

Political correctness has by design has destroyed an individuals right to free speech end of story, considering they control everything to do with reaching the public via mass media, If they don't condone it you wont here about it.

However their tyranny has finally caught up with them, pants down in front of the whole world as their house of mirrors shatters around them and the comfort zone for all their minions evaporates into nothing, things will begin to change as the tide turns from what happened to whose responsible.

The Federal Reserve that's who and the American people know it, they may not understand fully but there has been more than one politician stand up lately and state on national tv and before congress. "The Federal Reserve is about as Federal as Federal express."

Amen, nothing gets the general public more fired up than when you mess with their comfort zone and that my friend is exactly what they have done no more 52" flat screens no more Cadillac escalade's in the driveway of their in foreclosure Mc mansions, no more bread and circus for the masses.

You can bet your last gold piece heads are gonna roll on this one.

Old August 4th, 2009 #4
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Brush View Post
The Jews / Pharisees that's true, however to speak of the historical facts regarding the deceitfulness of this culture and your branded a anti semite fascist Nazi and the facts however valid are dismissed by the general public as such and the deception goes on.
Fascist, Nazi , anti-Semite -- these are attack terms/emotional trigger words that are meant to short-circuit logic, facts, and reasoning and shut the person up. They're the verbal equivalent to punching someone in the face. We need our own attack terms to use against the jews and their fellow travelers rather than waste our time arguing with them using facts and logic.

That's what I think this subforum is about, and what is meant by, "Use the right terms - or lose before you start."

Last edited by Igor Alexander; August 4th, 2009 at 04:07 AM.

Old August 5th, 2009 #5
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Fascist, Nazi , anti-Semite -- these are attack terms/emotional trigger words that are meant to short-circuit logic, facts, and reasoning and shut the person up. They're the verbal equivalent to punching someone in the face. We need our own attack terms to use against the jews and their fellow travelers rather than waste our time arguing with them using facts and logic.

That's what I think this subforum is about, and what is meant by, "Use the right terms - or lose before you start."
Well said. What's interesting to me is that there are college courses that teach logic and reasoning, and they have their place, yet these are actually the most ineffective ways getting people to be sold on an idea. Just look at advertising as an example. Do they advertise items on the basis of specifications? Sometimes they do, but most of the time they'll have a sexy babe holding a can of beer. Do you think that girl got her tight body by drinking beer? Hell no. But that's the way they'll advertise it because that's what sells it.

Emotion, appeals to pride, popularity and sex are what gets people convinced. The last tool an effective propagandist's is going to use is an appeal to logic.

But to get back to the original point. I've seen "brain-washed lemming" get used to support our viewpoint. "Patriotard" also is a very loaded term. "Kike-a-like" works well when you want to get gutteral.

There was a great post here, one of my favorites. It would probably take a long time to find, so I won't, but it took the Jena 6 article from the MSM and compared it to the terms used from the Knoxville rally. It was really a study in loaded terms. "Supporters from around the country" in the Jena 6 article became "Angry outsiders descended on Knoxville". I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist. It was enlightening to see how intensely the MSM can editorialize in something that is just meant to be dispassionate reporting.

Old August 5th, 2009 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Well said. What's interesting to me is that there are college courses that teach logic and reasoning, and they have their place, yet these are actually the most ineffective ways getting people to be sold on an idea. Just look at advertising as an example. Do they advertise items on the basis of specifications? Sometimes they do, but most of the time they'll have a sexy babe holding a can of beer.
You can see the decline in ads' use of logical almost year by year, tracks perfectly with the communization and de-whitening of the country. Ads often appealed to logic until about 1970, now they're all about image and style.

Quote:
There was a great post here, one of my favorites. It would probably take a long time to find, so I won't, but it took the Jena 6 article from the MSM and compared it to the terms used from the Knoxville rally. It was really a study in loaded terms. "Supporters from around the country" in the Jena 6 article became "Angry outsiders descended on Knoxville". I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist. It was enlightening to see how intensely the MSM can editorialize in something that is just meant to be dispassionate reporting.
Yes, the media took great pains to portray the attendees at the Knoxville rallies as outsiders stirring up trouble - precisely the opposite of the tack they took when "civil rights" agitators were stirring up the South in the fifties and sixties.

Old August 5th, 2009 #7
Robert K.
Banned

Alex, you need to start writing again or do video/audio. Anything really. Too busy with the family, or what?

Old August 5th, 2009 #8
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Do they advertise items on the basis of specifications?
I've often wished that they would sell products based on specifications, but I think I'm probably in a minority with whom that style of adverstising would be effective.

Seems there was more of that kind of advertising 50 or 60 years ago than there is today. Maybe a sign of the population getting dumbed down?

Old August 6th, 2009 #9
James Brush
Independent

Quote:
Well said. What's interesting to me is that there are college courses that teach logic and reasoning, and they have their place, yet these are actually the most ineffective ways getting people to be sold on an idea. Just look at advertising as an example. Do they advertise items on the basis of specifications? Sometimes they do, but most of the time they'll have a sexy babe holding a can of beer. Do you think that girl got her tight body by drinking beer? Hell no. But that's the way they'll advertise it because that's what sells it.

Emotion, appeals to pride, popularity and sex are what gets people convinced. The last tool an effective propagandist's is going to use is an appeal to logic.
Hard to argue human nature, as a culture we are easier to train than dogs, stroke the the ego and give them a hard on and its sold, sad but true and it has worked with out fail and always will.

Times haves changed, the comfort zone that once lulled the masses into sleep has evaporated, bread and circus no more, the cube dwellers are having to deal with reality for the first time, deceit is universal and this fact has come to light for the 650,000 a month losing their comfort zone.

Someone is to blame and as the chips fall, It's the Federal reserve that comes into focus and the politicians that enabled them are ratting each other out on a mass scale to save face and votes, times are a changing and a wise man would capitalize on this fact as it is unique once in lifetime opportunity to affect change because we now have the undivided attention of the masses and their looking for revenge.

So there is nothing to sell no propaganda needed just funnel their collective rage in one direction, the guilty parties, no conspiracy theory here just follow the money and see who pops up, we have to do nothing but let the facts be known in an impartial manner and they'll figure it out on their own.

Trust me there are hundreds of thousands of white boys looking for a cause, we can either shed the negative stereotypes of old school thinking which we know for a fact does not work and adapt to the opportunity that presents itself and succeed, the choice is up to you all.

Evolve and adapt or be written off in history as a failed experiment.

Old August 7th, 2009 #10
Igor Alexander

Quote:
"Patriotard" also is a very loaded term.
I've been a little unsure of how to use it lately. Several years ago, a patriotard was a flag-waving, Bush-supporting, America-love-it-or-leave-it, let's-nuke-those-ragheads, crash-my-car-into-the-Saudi-embassy dumbass. That made perfect sense.

But then Peter Schaenk started using the term to describe that whole RBN/ GCN/ Alex Jones/ paytriot movement crowd. Does it make much sense to call Alex Jones a patriotard? I'm confused.

It would probably make more sense to call Jones a B'nai Bircher than a patriotard. Even if he's not a card-carrying member of the JBS, the ideas he puts forth are nearly identical.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; August 7th, 2009 at 05:22 AM.

Old August 11th, 2009 #11
Rick Ronsavelle

". . .their looking for revenge. . ."

Back in the day, this NEVER happened.

They're- a contraction of they are

There

Their

They're

Old August 12th, 2009 #12
James Brush
Independent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
". . .their looking for revenge. . ."

Back in the day, this NEVER happened.

They're- a contraction of they are

There

Their

They're
It's one thing to open my mouth and remove all doubt of being thought a fool, but to reinforce that with bad grammar, my mom would be proud

Old August 15th, 2009 #13
Tom McReen

Quote:
I've been a little unsure of how to use it lately. Several years ago, a patriotard was a flag-waving, Bush-supporting, America-love-it-or-leave-it, let's-nuke-those-ragheads, crash-my-car-into-the-Saudi-embassy dumbass. That made perfect sense.

But then Peter Schaenk started using the term to describe that whole RBN/ GCN/ Alex Jones/ paytriot movement crowd. Does it make much sense to call Alex Jones a patriotard? I'm confused.

It would probably make more sense to call Jones a B'nai Bircher than a patriotard. Even if he's not a card-carrying member of the JBS, the ideas he puts forth are nearly identical.
Yes, 'patriotard' made perfect sense when it applied to the misguided Whites who mistakenly believe that supporting Bush/Republicans/Israel/Federal Government is being patriotic.

But it has been adopted by some forum left-sympathizers and trolls to mean any patriotism.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old September 16th, 2009 #14
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Where I work there are at least two varieties of libtards, Obama-worshippers and Alex Jones fans. Both agree that Whites have much to answer for, but there are rational folks who are willing to consider the possibility that we don't have to be ashamed of our ancestors after all, and polite discussion about the chosen with these folks can (and does) take place.
For instance, on the subject of the jews' reliance on the slander of being labled an anti-semite, it can always be pointed out that the mongrelized ashkenazi usurpers are themselves commiting the most murderous acts of ant-semetism against the Palestinians in Gaza. It can also be pointed out, that tendency of the bloody-handed israelis to always try to divert attention from their own crimes in Palestine by accusations of anti-semetism against any truth-seeker who simply wants justice for the victims.

Old September 16th, 2009 #15
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
Where I work there are at least two varieties of libtards, Obama-worshippers and Alex Jones fans. Both agree that Whites have much to answer for, but there are rational folks who are willing to consider the possibility that we don't have to be ashamed of our ancestors after all, and polite discussion about the chosen with these folks can (and does) take place.

For instance, on the subject of the jews' reliance on the slander of being labled an anti-semite, it can always be pointed out that the mongrelized ashkenazi usurpers are themselves commiting the most murderous acts of ant-semetism against the Palestinians in Gaza. It can also be pointed out, that tendency of the bloody-handed israelis to always try to divert attention from their own crimes in Palestine by accusations of anti-semetism against any truth-seeker who simply wants justice for the victims.
When the JQ comes up, I try to "trap" the people I'm talking to, or at least make them realize they hold contradictory views on the Jews. I'll say, "You know, Jews aren't White." And they'll come back with, "Oh, yes they are. Just look at them. They have white skin, and blue eyes sometimes."

Then I say, well, if they are White, then why are they making a claim on a part of the Middle East? If they are really white, then their homeland isn't Israel, because the people look so much unlike them there. They should be considered Middle Easterners if their claim on Israel is valid.

But to address your point about Jews being anti-semetic because they bring physical harm on Semetic people (the Arabs), it's totally valid. Wikipedia gets annoyed if people bring this up, and has a graphic which suggests it's been brought up many times before. They are telling everyone, "We're wrong and that's just the way we like it."

Talk:Antisemitism Talk:Antisemitism

Last edited by Roy; May 10th, 2011 at 10:11 AM.

Old February 1st, 2010 #16
Ted Smyte

Quote:

When they use and more often abuse these words they are intended for evil consequenses , those words induce heavy fears , and they know , because they learn those words to Us at elementary and abuse Us at the same time for it with extreme violence !

Some words On Could throw back are

Asking jewish females if they got some more love arrows for You !
The History behind that is ,when they rape Us at elementary and at campweek the female jews force Us to lick their (cut?between the legs) and then start shouting "i am cumming , i am getting an orgasm , open Your Mouth and eat my love" , and force Us to eat their shit !

The jew men at some point , those abuses take zeven days , forcing Children to put a Hand in their but and wiggle , that is for some Brain washingpurposes !

When You Ask a jew man "shall I put My Hand in your ass and wiggle " , that also does have severe consequenses , the more when You Do That on television or en Public and so Loud and Clear as Possible

That has the same effect as when they confuse and make afraid with the evil words they learned Us and abuse against Us after that for Live !

And Arguing ,what is usually upfront a Waste of Time , is not needed any more , it also works with jewish male and female teachers judges and prosecutors , ministers and presidents , because All are by cultural habit Child molesters , and did , by garantuee , raped a whole lot of Children , befor they ever reached those positions !

Tags
patriotards

Thread