VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 3rd, 2023 #1
Ray Allan

Default Unhinged potato nigger green nigger wants war with China

US general predicts war with China in 2025, tells officers to get ready

Quote:
A four-star US Air Force general has warned of a possible military conflict with China over Taiwan as early as 2025, urging his commanders to push their units to reach maximum readiness for military operations this year.

In a memo released to the media on Friday [Jan. 28]and later confirmed by the Pentagon, Air Mobility Command chief Mike Minihan said, "I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me will fight in 2025."

The primary goal should be to deter, and if necessary, to defeat China, Minihan added.

The signed memo is addressed to all air wing commanders in Air Mobility Command and other Air Force operational commanders, directing all personnel to "fire a clip into a 7-meter target with the full understanding that unrepentant lethality matters most. Aim for the head."

A Pentagon spokesman verified the memo's authenticity, but a defense department official said, "These comments are not representative of the department's view on China."

Senior US officials have claimed in recent months that have evidence China is rapidly accelerating its timeline for taking control over Taiwan.

China has sovereignty over Chinese Tapei, and under the 'One China' policy, almost all world countries recognize that sovereignty, meaning that they would not establish diplomatic contact with the island's secessionist government.
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/0...e-Mike-Minihan

That shitty little island of Taiwan is not worth starting WW3 over any more than Ukraine is. ZOG, however, thinks differently.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 4th, 2023 #2
Stewart Meadows

I've never heard of this Mike Minihan character, but there's no way in hell that the jews who control the US would ever go to war with China. They have been working long and hard to establish a strong partnership with the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese communist scum, and they're not stupid enough to throw it in the crapper and risk getting annihilated in a nuclear war. You can read about the jewish-Chinese relationship in the following thread:

Jewish influence in China

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552421

Old February 4th, 2023 #3
Ray Allan

We all know SM's opinion about the chinks. However, the ZOGbots still have to act like the big tough guy on the block. This is really quite laughable when they are losing badly their proxy war in Ukraine against Russia. But the Washington regime is still being run by total psychopaths who do not think rationally, so I put nothing past them.

Speaking of more ZOGbot clowns, there's the chink balloon floating over the KWA they don't quite know what do with. Maybe the air farce can fire a giant needle to pop it.

Old February 10th, 2023 #4
Ray Allan

Default Another potato nigger runs his stupid pie-hole

US General to Aggressors: Allies Are Battle-Ready in Asia

Quote:
MANILA, Philippines - American forces and their allies in Asia are ready for battle after years of joint combat exercises, a United States general said Wednesday, adding that Russia's setbacks in Ukraine should serve as a warning to potential Asian aggressors like China and North Korea.

U.S. treaty allies like the Philippines, Japan and Australia, among others, "have shown that they will band together, that they will not stand for aggression from these nations that have decided they want to change the world order you mean US global hegemony? out here," Maj. Joseph Ryan said.

"I'm personally very buoyed by what I see our allies and partners in this region and the way we've come together in response to aggression by the PRC, by North Korea to say, 'We will not let that stand,'" Ryan told the Associated Press in an interview Wednesday, using the acronym for China's official name, the People's Republic of China.

Ryan, commanding general of the U.S. Army's 25th Infantry Division based in Hawaii, is in Manila for talks with Philippine counterparts ahead of two annual large-scale combat exercises that would include live-fire exercises and ground, sea and air assault maneuvers involving thousands of U.S. and Filipino troops in March and April.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...eady-asia.html

Old February 11th, 2023 #5
bedford

Dunno. I keep seeing reps from each branch of the military coming out and complaining that they are falling way short of the recruits they need. Then I hear them say the majority of Generation Z who are of reaching military age can't meet the basic standards required to get in.
Then I would think there are qualified white guys who either leave the military or don't even join because bthey are sick of the gays and trannies or muds.
It doesn't sound like the U.S. Zog army is ready to take on the world or even some lame punk country like Cameroon.

Old February 11th, 2023 #6
Tony Boone

What is a potato nigger?

Old February 11th, 2023 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
What is a potato nigger?
A rabid ZOGbot of Irish descent, either military or civilian. I can't recall who coined the term on VNNF. Different from a normal, good Irish person. The US government seems to be full of them for some reason, these two generals, Bite-me's national security advisor Jake Sullivan and Cadaver Joe himself to name a few. Race-traitors. You could even say they are worse than jews, since they are jew-tools and selling out their own race.

Old February 11th, 2023 #8
bedford

Name any real Americans who would get any benefit from a war with China. I know the usual jew globalists and Zog bankers and ziomedia would gain some power and profit. But I said real Americans not an alien race of invaders and controllers.

Old February 11th, 2023 #9
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
US General to Aggressors: Allies Are Battle-Ready in Asia
Same thing was said about South Vietnam in 1975. And, more recently, about the Afghan army. The one that collapsed in under a week.

Old February 11th, 2023 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
What is a potato nigger?
It's an ethnic slur applied to Irish people:

Quote:
potato nigger (plural potato niggers)

1. (ethnic slur, rare) An Irish person.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/potato_nigger

I don't use it myself as I respect the Irish and have Irish friends.

Old February 12th, 2023 #11
Ray Allan

So Jake Sullivan is a jew, too. How shocking.

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...ostcount=10070

Old February 23rd, 2023 #12
Ray Allan

Old February 23rd, 2023 #13
Ray Allan

This is the document Gonzalo Lira referenced in the above video:

U.S. Hegemony and Its Perils

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2023-02-2...8KI/index.html

Old February 28th, 2023 #14
Ray Allan

Fucking 'murrcan air niggers and CNN propagandists deserve to be shot down and turned into fish food.

Old March 1st, 2023 #15
Gladiatrix

Quote:
What is a potato nigger?
It's a slur against Irish people, which is okay here because Ray's boyfriend T. Garrett used it regularly along with slurs against Italians before getting banned. Must be some anti-Catholic thing.

Would people here support slurs against other European ethnicities?

I can give you some: limeys, frogs, krauts, russkies, and polacks. Happy?

Old March 2nd, 2023 #16
Ray Allan

It seems Mike Minihan did get in some hot water over his inflammatory, warmongering remarks. No formal reprimand of either Minihan or Ryan, so I guess the Pentagon is basically okay with it.

They are getting their asses kicked in Ukraine by the Russians, so they have to shift focus on another boogeyman, China.

Why is there even a Defense (sic) Department or the Pentagon building? They do nothing to actually defend this country. A Tsar Bomba needs to be dropped on it.

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/202...ontrol/382715/

https://www.airandspaceforces.com/pe...ar-china-2025/

https://www.voanews.com/a/us-general...-/6940601.html

Old March 2nd, 2023 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
So Jake Sullivan is a jew, too. How shocking.

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...ostcount=10070
Well, you'll be happy to know that Beijing Biden's national security adviser Jake Sullivan refuses to blame China for the coronavirus. Which is strange when you think about it because all the facts seem to suggest that it came from a Chinese lab, and if the US government really wanted to drum up support for a war with that despicable, anti-white shit country, then what better way than to blame the Chinese scum for an alleged pandemic that is said to have killed millions of people and ruined the lives and businesses of so many peope all over the world?

Here's Sullivan covering for China's genocidal communist regime:

Quote:
National security adviser: No ‘definitive answer’ on COVID lab leak

BY JULIA MUELLER - 02/26/23 10:01 AM ET

White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan on Sunday responded to a new Wall Street Journal report that found the Department of Energy has concluded the COVID-19 pandemic most likely developed from a lab leak, saying there’s “no definitive answer” on the question.

“Here’s what I can tell you. President Biden has directed, repeatedly, every element of our intelligence community to put effort and resources behind getting to the bottom of this question,” Sullivan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...ovid-lab-leak/

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; March 2nd, 2023 at 10:30 AM.

Old March 2nd, 2023 #18
Stewart Meadows

Tucker Carlson calls out Beijing Biden's jewish National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and the jewish neocon pundit David Frum and the jew-controlled mainstream media for protecting the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime and refusing to admit that the coronavirus came from China:

And here's a post I wrote about the above video in VNN's official Beijing Biden thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
If the jews who control the US were really conducting a hate campaign against China, and if they were really getting ready to start a devastating war with that anti-white garbage country as certain pro-Chinese "White Nationalist" shitbags have been claiming for several years now, then why did the jews refuse to use the coronavirus to drum up support for this anti-Chinese campaign? It would have been a slam dunk for any anti-Chinese government to point out that this supposedly super-dangerous virus came from a lab in Wuhan (or whatever the hell that filthy shithole is called), and yet they refused to do that, and they even went out of their way to cover up the truth and suppress any information that could have proven China's guilt.

And it's the same with the recent Chinese spy balloon scandal. The US government could have easily used it to show how the Chinese scum were spying on the US, and yet Beijing Biden and his administration tried to keep the balloon's existence a secret, and the truth only got out when ordinary citizens spotted it in the sky.

See, folks, this is one of the reasons why I have so little respect for the pro-Chinese propagandists that sadly infest the White Nationalist community. These people are either complete retards or shameless liars. Or maybe both since the one doesn't necessarily exclude the other.
I've never seen anybody provide a satisfactory answer to these questions. All the pro-Chinese posters do is call me a jew or a government plant in response.

Old March 3rd, 2023 #19
Ray Allan

Old March 3rd, 2023 #20
Stewart Meadows

As always, the Beijing Biden memes speak the truth.

Thread