VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 14th, 2023 #21
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, January 14, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, January 14, 2023

I fixed one broken link and added two more sites to the Patriot Portal's "News" sub-directory.

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with 834 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old January 29th, 2023 #22
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, January 29, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, January 29, 2023

I added two more websites to the "Political Prisoners" sub-directory this afternoon, for a total of 11 links in that directory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with 836 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old February 4th, 2023 #23
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, February 4, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, February 4, 2023

I checked all 836 links this morning and found eight broken. Since there were no suitable replacements, I removed them.

I also added one new site to the list for a total of 829 pro-White websites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with more than 800 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old March 31st, 2023 #24
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Friday, March 31, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Friday, March 31, 2023

I just added two more websites to the Patriot Portal's growing directory of pro-White websites. There are now 834 such sites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. The new additions are:

Patriot Shave in our "Shops" sub-directory.

and

Dharma Talks in the "Religion" section of our "Research Archives" sub-directory.

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with over 800 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old April 7th, 2023 #25
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Friday, April 7, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Friday, April 7, 2023

I checked all 834 outbound links on the Patriot Portal and found six that weren't working. I was able to fix them all.

I also two new websites to the site.

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with 836 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old April 22nd, 2023 #26
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, April 22, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, April 22, 2023

I added three new websites to the Patriot Portal directory of pro-White websites. The additions were made to the following sub-directories:

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with 839 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old May 5th, 2023 #27
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Friday, May 5, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Friday, May 5, 2023

I checked all 839 outbound links on the Patriot Portal of pro-White websites and found six broken links. I removed them. Then I added seven more sites for a new total of 840.

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with more than 800 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old May 19th, 2023 #28
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Friday, May 19, 2023

I added two more sites to the Patriot Portal's directory of pro-White websites, this afternoon, for a total of 843 such sites now listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

Think of us as a digital Yellow Pages for the pro-White right.

Old June 26th, 2023 #29
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Monday, June 26, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Monday, June 26, 2023

I added nine new websites to the Patriot Portal's list of pro-White websites. The new additions affected seven different sub-directories, perhaps the most intriguing is the new White dating site, called Date Night (it's at the top of the list). It is Aryan-owned and operated.

It's in beta right now and they're still working out the kinks, but sign up early for all the perks of early adoption.

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with 851 of them currently listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old July 7th, 2023 #30
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Friday, July 7, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Friday, July 7, 2023

I checked all 852 links for the Patriot Portal this afternoon and found 16 broken ones. I was able to fix five of them, but had to remove the other 11.

I also added eight new links to the directory. There is now a total of 849 pro-White websites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

Old July 15th, 2023 #31
Taliesen
Banned

Default The Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, July 15, 2023

The Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, July 15, 2023

I added seven new web pages to the Patriot Portal this morning for a total of 856 links to pro-White websites.

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with more than 800 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old July 30th, 2023 #32
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, July 30, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, July 30, 2023

I just added five more websites to the Patriot Portal this morning for a total of 861 pro-White sites.

I added a book archive and a publisher to the "Books" sub-directory.

A forum to the "Forums" sub-directory.

A blog to the "blogs" section of the "News" sub-directory.

And a video game to the "Software" sub-directory.

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with almost 900 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old August 4th, 2023 #33
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Friday, August 4, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Friday, August 4, 2023

I checked all 861 outbound links on the Patriot Portal this morning and found four broken links. I removed all of them.

Also, I added a link that I had previously removed because it appeared to be broken, but it is now working.

There are now 858 links

The Patriot Portal is the Web's largest regularly maintained directory of pro-White websites, with almost 900 of them listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories. Sort of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right!

Old August 13th, 2023 #34
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, August 13, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, August 13, 2023

I added three new pro-White websites to the Patriot Portal this weekend, for a new total of 861 websites listed, one each to the following sub-directories:

The Amerikaner Podcast Network to the "Podcasts" sub-directory,
Their webzine to the "News" sub-directory: , and
Hammer Bound to the clothing section of the "Shops" sub-directory.

Old August 20th, 2023 #35
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, August 20, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Sunday, August 20, 2023

I added 18 more pro-White websites this morning for a total of 879 such websites in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

Old September 8th, 2023 #36
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Friday, September 8, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Friday, September 8, 2023

I completed the monthly link checks for all 879 outbound links for the Patriot Portal and found two broken links. I was able to fix them by finding suitable replacements.

I also added two new links to the "Lawyers" sub-directory.

Old December 2nd, 2023 #37
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, December 2, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, December 2, 2023

It's been a few months since my last update, because I've been busy prepping the new homestead, but I did some work on the site this morning.

I added 17 new sites to 11 different sub-directories; removed one dead link, and fixed another dead link, and fixed a couple of typos that I notice while doing the above.

There are now 897 pro-White websites listed in at least one of our 24 different sub-directories. Making us the largest regularly maintained curated directory of such sites on the Web. Think of us as a digital Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Old December 9th, 2023 #38
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, December 9, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, December 9, 2023

I checked all 897 links this morning and found 19 that were broken. I fixed 6 and removed the other 13.

I also added four new sites for a total of 888 pro-White websites now listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

The Patriot Portal is a Web directory of pro-White websites. Kind of like a Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Last edited by Taliesen; December 9th, 2023 at 05:03 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2023 #39
Taliesen
Banned

Default Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, December 23, 2023

Patriot Portal Update for Saturday, December 23, 2023

I added three more websites to the Patriot Portal this morning. I also fixed the link to the Aryan Library. It is now called the Agartha Library and I moved both the New Order and the Aryan Nations weblinks from the Advocacy Groups sub-directory to Religious Organizations.

We now have a total of 891 pro-White websites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directories.

The Patriot Portal is a Web directory of pro-White websites. Think of us as Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Old 6 Days Ago #40
Taliesen
Banned

Default Creating an alternate/parallel economy is crucial to defeating the (((commie globo-homoz))) who rule over us

Creating an alternate/parallel economy is crucial to defeating the (((commie globo-homoz))) who rule over us, because they control all of the major corporations we buy from every day, and they use that money to grow richer and more powerful, using every penny we give them against us by buying influence/politicians and imposing policies that are detrimental to the well-being of White America.

With almost 900 pro-White websites listed in one of our 24 different sub-directoies, the Patriot Portal is a growing hub of innovative pro-White organizing and entrepreneurship.

For example, our growing "Shops" sub-directory contains a list of 60 different pro-White owned and operated business.

Shop Right! Shop White!

Thread