Default Coronavirus Thread

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html

Is is it a Gook Virus?

Is it a Bio-Weapon?

Will it pass?

Is this something to worry about?

Old February 7th, 2020 #2
Susan

I just found the movie Contagion at one of the Goodwill stores I shop. Of course I had never seen it because I have only seen three movies at the theater in 17 years. It came out I think in 2011.

The virus in that movie began in Hong Kong and spread from there exponentially very quickly to the world killing millions. I already don't eat out. I don't go anywhere there are crowds of people. I don't think I'll ever go to a movie theater again. I do go to Walmart for specific things I need. But I scrub my hands as soon as I cross my threshold at home...no matter where I've been.

I just don't think you can be too careful these days. I'm just glad I'm older and at the end of my working life. For those of you who are young I'm sorry for the pessimism.

I know we can change our fate. Of that I have no doubt. I just wonder if we have the collective will. Time will tell. In the meantime, things will probaby get rough. It's why I keep telling you all who are young to get moved now to a safe White area and live frugally and save your money.

As for coronavirus, I think the U.S. has 8 cases with no deaths yet. China has thousands of new cases with over 600 deaths. It makes a helluva difference to live in a 1st world country...but you have to wonder for how long will that be. There are prisons and cruise ships with outbreaks...ugh!!!

Just stay home folks and be safe. Avoid crowds of people. And wash your hands a LOT.

Old February 7th, 2020 #3
Susan

Just on the radio: over 31,000 cases worldwide, mostly in China. Over 600 deaths in China so far.

The U.S. has been offering its help for over a month and so far China has not accepted the offer. Draw your own conclusions.

Old February 8th, 2020 #4
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Just on the radio: over 31,000 cases worldwide, mostly in China. Over 600 deaths in China so far.

The U.S. has been offering its help for over a month and so far China has not accepted the offer. Draw your own conclusions.
The chinks are taking this shit serious.

https://twitter.com/Anfield_king/sta...74232719298560

Old February 8th, 2020 #5
Joe from OH

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...eH5j8X5Vw6yNOo
Quote:
Li, 34, was an ophthalmologist at Wuhan Central Hospital. On December 30, 2019, he wrote a post to a closed group of medical school classmates on the WeChat social media site. In the post called “Seven cases of severe acute respiratory syndrome (Sars) from the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market”, he warned about an outbreak of undiagnosed pneumonia at his hospital.

A screenshot of his post was leaked and circulated online on December 31, a day before the local health authority made an official announcement saying that 27 cases of viral pneumonia of unknown cause had been detected.

On January 1, Wuhan police said they were punishing eight people for “spreading rumours.”

It was later revealed that all eight were medical staff.

Old February 8th, 2020 #6
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

New case counter.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Old February 8th, 2020 #7
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by

Is it a Bio-Weapon?

Will it pass?
more than likely a CIA made bio-weapon..
destabilize China? damage their economy?

its probably not gonna turn into The Stand or 12 Monkeys.

but would that be so bad?
Not really.

Old February 8th, 2020 #8
Fred
Commie Killer

Doubt that the world will end or that there will be a Re-Shuffling.
Bad viruses have come in the past.

I just wonder how bad this really is. I see the so called Videos and info coming unofficially from China. It is very strange.

The official numbers are probably not accurate.

Good idea prep at least a little bit.

I guess time will tell.

Old February 9th, 2020 #9
srbin1389

Think it's a tool of NWO to combat China as the only real opposition to Zionist plans to conquer the entire world.

Old February 9th, 2020 #10
Ray Allan

Yeah, that's brilliant. If the coronavirus really is an engineered bio-weapon used against China, the dipshits in Washington do realize the Chinese could do something similar to the u.s. in retaliation? Maybe that's exactly what Washington wants to happen.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 9th, 2020 #11
Susan

I'll let you all handle the conspiracy theories. Apparently the powers that be in this country think China isn't doing such a hot job of controlling this virus.

I think we"re about to get involved whether they like it or not.

China has a population of over 1.386 billion. Granted, the number of deaths in China has climbed (so they say) to over 800 now. It's still just a drop in the bucket. However, one could easily see how this could spiral out of control.

And the one American who died was in China. Sheeit. You do not want to be deathly ill in a developing country.

I cannot see any smart White traveling outside the continental u.s. until this thing is well under control.

To my thinking, considering how they pack themselves in like sardines to live, and how unsanitary they are, it's amazing we haven't seen an out of control pandemic from China.

Old February 9th, 2020 #12
Susan

Default A few days old...Chinese pet owners throwing pets off buildings

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thes...-to-death/amp/

The article points out how PETA stated it wasn't pets that were spreading the virus but the filthy factory farms, slaughterhouses, and meat markets and other disease ridden aspects of their society.

Amen to that.

Warning to those who care about animals that pictures are graphic.

Old February 12th, 2020 #13
Fred
Commie Killer

It has not leveled off, It is still spreading.

Track it here

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

Old February 13th, 2020 #14
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Is is it a Gook Virus?
Since it's not from Vietnam or that region, it's more accurately a Chink Virus, since it originated in Chink Land.

Old February 13th, 2020 #15
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Since it's not from Vietnam or that region, it's more accurately a Chink Virus, since it originated in Chink Land.

Chink, gook, slant, nip, zipper-head, squint, yellowman, coolie, slope -- it's all sooo confusing! They all look the same. They all eat rice!

-----------------

Old February 13th, 2020 #16
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post

Thanks Hugh. I did not know that, but Franco has a point.

Old February 13th, 2020 #17
Dawn Cannon

Default China coronavirus outbreak hits production at Staffordshire's JCB

"Production in the UK has so far been unaffected by the situation in China. However, more than 25 per cent of JCB’s suppliers in China remain closed and those that have reopened are working at reduced capacity and are struggling to make shipments. It is therefore clear that the inbound supply of certain components from Chinese partners will be disrupted in the coming weeks as they seek to replenish their stocks. This inevitably means we will not have the required amount of parts needed to build our forecast number of machines in the short term.

"These measures will ensure that, while we will produce machines in lower than anticipated numbers, we will do so with the same number of employees, whose skills we will need to fulfil customers’ orders when the situation returns to normal. We are keeping the situation under review and we anticipate a surge in production levels once this period of supply disruption has passed."

JCB chief operating officer Mark Turner said: "The disruption to the component supply chain in the UK comes at a time when demand for JCB products is very strong, so while this course of action is very unfortunate, it is absolutely necessary to protect the business and our skill base.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/...cb-production/

Old February 13th, 2020 #18
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Chink, gook, slant, nip, zipper-head, squint, yellowman, coolie, slope -- it's all sooo confusing! They all look the same. They all eat rice!
Very true. However, we might have offended the occasional noodle nigger that visits this site if he thinks we're giving credit to the gooks for coronavirus. They're sensitive, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Thanks Hugh. I did not know that, but Franco has a point.
Yes, he does. And we all knew what you meant by gook and I'm okay if you want to call it a gook virus. Close enough for government work!

Here's some more names for Chinese:
  • Bamboo coon
  • Chigger - (Chinese/Nigger mix)
  • Mook
  • Noodle Nigger

Old February 13th, 2020 #19
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
"Production in the UK has so far been unaffected by the situation in China. However, more than 25 per cent of JCB’s suppliers in China remain closed and those that have reopened are working at reduced capacity and are struggling to make shipments. It is therefore clear that the inbound supply of certain components from Chinese partners will be disrupted in the coming weeks as they seek to replenish their stocks. This inevitably means we will not have the required amount of parts needed to build our forecast number of machines in the short term.

"These measures will ensure that, while we will produce machines in lower than anticipated numbers, we will do so with the same number of employees, whose skills we will need to fulfil customers’ orders when the situation returns to normal. We are keeping the situation under review and we anticipate a surge in production levels once this period of supply disruption has passed."

JCB chief operating officer Mark Turner said: "The disruption to the component supply chain in the UK comes at a time when demand for JCB products is very strong, so while this course of action is very unfortunate, it is absolutely necessary to protect the business and our skill base.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/...cb-production/
Don't worry, there are over a billion Chinamen in the world. Even if 1 million of them get wiped out by this virus, it won't stop the flow of their crap to Wal-Mart or anywhere else.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 13th, 2020 #20
Dawn Cannon

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Don't worry, there are over a billion Chinamen in the world. Even if 1 million of them get wiped out by this virus, it won't stop the flow of their crap to Wal-Mart or anywhere else.
Worry? I would be over the moon if a virus or plague could be capable of killing off 8 billion people rather than a handful of mostly male Chinese over the age of 40.

I am more scared of 5G, and by definition, WHO gives so much power to the Musk character.

Thread