Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 23rd, 2022 #1
bedford

Default NFL nigger Ronnie Hillman dies of cancer at ripe old age of 31

Former NFL nigger feetzballer Ronnie Hillman has passed away at age of 31 due to renal medullary carcinoma. This is a rare form of kidney cancer that primarily affects nigger males and is linked to the sickle cell gene. No information was given about his rap sheet or number of sprogs leaves behind.

Old December 23rd, 2022 #2
bedford

It must have been dose Tuskegee cracker scientists who done messed with this man's sickle cell and shit. Dats why he done died. I knows that for fact.

Old December 23rd, 2022 #3
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
It must have been dose Tuskegee cracker scientists who done messed with this man's sickle cell and shit. Dats why he done died. I knows that for fact.
Dat beez rayciss an sheeyit.

Old December 23rd, 2022 #4
bedford

In heaven this feetzball nigger must be holding a watermelon while he runs on the football field.
Either that or he is toting a flat screen as he is rushing out if a Walmart.

Old December 23rd, 2022 #5
Gladiatrix

Is somebody going to say it was Wuhan shots?

I don't celebrate anybody going from cancer. Although it's better than ALS!

Or death in a gulag.

Dedicated to Jeffrey, fan of the Morongangbang gals of yesteryear.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; December 23rd, 2022 at 07:50 AM.

Old December 23rd, 2022 #6
bedford

I don't like how nigger ballers are given this special status that they don't deserve. This guy's only skill was to run on a field and carry a ball. I can think of a whole lot of people working in professions that are more important and actually benefit society. Pro sports are a form of entertainment or distraction. There are many white people who find watching the negro felon entertaining but then there are those who don't care about it.
As for cancer I had surgery a few months ago to remove skin cancer on the back of my neck and that's no fun. And that kind of cancer is minor compared to other kinds. After the surgery I had a six inch long scar on my neck that hurt like a bitch for several days.
Some people have a defect in their body that results in early death. Pete Maravich the great white basketball player had a heart defect and he died at age 40. I knew a Chines guy who had hepatitis then developed.liver cancer and died at age 42. Apparently Chinese have a higher incidence of liver cancer.

Old December 23rd, 2022 #7
bedford

It's not like nigger football players are somehow friendly and docile. Recently nigger football players on the Michigan and Michigan State teams got into a violent brawl in a tunnel in which some players beat others with their helmets and 5 were arrested for assault. A nigger player for the Saints named Kamara was arrested because he and his homies severely beat another nigger who was just trying to board an elevator. Then there was the ex college football player who killed 3 nigger football players on the UVA team. Dozens of female massage therapists in Houston have accused NFL football nigger Deshaun Watson of being a serial sexual abuser. That is just a few cases out of many.

Old December 23rd, 2022 #8
Gladiatrix

Quote:
As for cancer I had surgery a few months ago to remove skin cancer on the back of my neck and that's no fun. And that kind of cancer is minor compared to other kinds. After the surgery I had a six inch long scar on my neck that hurt like a bitch for several days.
Glad you are okay. My dad and an ex-boss, who was also fair-skinned but grew up in New Mexico, went through that. Neither had melanoma and I'm guessing you were the same.

I have known some people through life who died from different cancers.

Old December 23rd, 2022 #9
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Glad you are okay. My dad and an ex-boss, who was also fair-skinned but grew up in New Mexico, went through that. Neither had melanoma and I'm guessing you were the same.

I have known some people through life who died from different cancers.
My skin cancer was a sore on the back of my neck about the size of a nickel. I kept wondering why it never went away. The dermatologist I saw said it was basal cell carcinoma and in his words it is the wimpiest kind. It is caused by sun exposure over time. Both my parents had that case too. I lost a girlfriend I knew in the 80s to brain cancer. At age 23: doctors told her she had 7;years to live and that was right. She died at age 30. She also had to take drugs for the cancer that caused her to have seizures in her brain kind of like epilepsy.
One simple thing a person can do to reduce the risk of cancer is to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables every day.
Some foods like broccoli and tomatoes have specific phytonutrients that can help the body to deal with cancer.

Old December 23rd, 2022 #10
bedford

The latest news from the NFL
Willie McGinest, a former nigger NFL linebacker was arrested recently because he and a group of men assaulted another man in a bar in West Hollywood.
He was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. He attacked the victim with a broken bottle.
This sounds like the incident with Kamara. He and a bunch of his nig buddies assaulted one guy.
Real brave men.
McGinest is currently working as a commentator on NFL Network.
He has posted a lengthy apology( trying to save his ass)
saying this is just one isolated incident and he has been this wonderful person working in his community and being a mentor, etc. He is sorry and it is not fair for people to judge him on this incident.
Well it wasn't fair that you and your buddies all ganged up against one guy in a bar and nearly beat him to death.
What prompted you to do that anyway?
I kind of doubt this one guy would have any reason to start a fight in a bar with a bunch of ex NFL football players.

Old December 24th, 2022 #11
Aleccrowley

Smile

Hes a gud boi nah.

Old December 24th, 2022 #12
bedford

Here is the latest news from the SI.com website.
Friday night there was a shooting inside the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota. A 19 year old man was shot and killed which resulted in the mall being shut down. Several New York Giants football players were in the mall at the time as the team is staying in a hotel adjacent to the mall. No info given whether any of these feetzball players( niggers) were involved in the shooting.

Old December 25th, 2022 #13
bedford

Here is more about the Minnesota mall shooting. 5 teenagers have been arrested some 17 and some 18.
There was an altercation inside a Nordstroms store involving 5 to 9 people and some people fired shots resting in the 19 year old man being killed. Sounds like all niggers in a chimpout. Hopefully no NHI. I wonder if any of the niggers are Somalis like Omar.

Old December 25th, 2022 #14
M. Willis

Huh... Guess AIDS missed one. Lucky him?

Old December 25th, 2022 #15
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Willis View Post
AIDS usually takes longer to kill a person.
Freddy Mercury bit the dust aka suck cummed to AIDS at age 45.

Old December 25th, 2022 #16
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Willis View Post
Unfortunately, AIDS isn't as lethal as we hope it should be.

Better odds of a nigger dying by ODing on fentanyl.

Old December 25th, 2022 #17
bedford

The rate of HIV and AIDS among niggers is much higher than in whites. I don't have the stats in front of me but I think I saw stats in the World Almanac that as of 2018 just over 700,000 Americans had died of AIDS since 1981 and roughly half were black although blacks make up 13 percent of the population. Also the majority of AIDS death among women were blacks.

Old December 25th, 2022 #18
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Unfortunately, AIDS isn't as lethal as we hope it should be.

Better odds of a nigger dying by ODing on fentanyl.
Did you remember the story in 2021 about a nigger comedian named Fuquan Johnson who.along with 2 friends died from using cocaine laced with fentanyl?
This was in L.A. at a party. A mudshark named Kate Quigley went to the ER too but she survived
Fuquan who? I had never heard of him.

Old December 25th, 2022 #20
Joe from OH

Quote:
The latest news from the NFL
Willie McGinest, a former nigger NFL linebacker was arrested recently because he and a group of men assaulted another man in a bar in West Hollywood.
He was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. He attacked the victim with a broken bottle.
This sounds like the incident with Kamara. He and a bunch of his nig buddies assaulted one guy.
Real brave men.
McGinest is currently working as a commentator on NFL Network.
He has posted a lengthy apology( trying to save his ass)
saying this is just one isolated incident and he has been this wonderful person working in his community and being a mentor, etc. He is sorry and it is not fair for people to judge him on this incident.
Well it wasn't fair that you and your buddies all ganged up against one guy in a bar and nearly beat him to death.
What prompted you to do that anyway?
I kind of doubt this one guy would have any reason to start a fight in a bar with a bunch of ex NFL football players.
https://www.tmz.com/watch/2022-12-19...t-1534622-901/

Pack Animals

Thread