Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2009 #81
Tom McReen

A Pole trying to make a name for himself by acting like this degenerate drunken behaviour is exclusive to the UK? Maybe he can inform all his fellow Poles who have flooded here in the last few years that this place is not good enough for them.

Hey, the great USA gave us the 1960s, California gave us political correctness and San Francisco gave us militant queers. Let's dedicate a thread to saying America is the most disgusting and insane country in the world and then fantasise that the place be 'nuked'.

Drunks and degenerates only exist in the UK? Fascinating.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old May 28th, 2009 #82
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

??!!!???

Wow, your a real good fucking White racist there Charlie-boy!

Yeah, we'll win the struggle for survival, as soon we kill all the other Whites.

In the meantime, try not to slice your pecker off, ya' fucking knobend!

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old May 28th, 2009 #83
stockportloyal1690

What a disgraceful thread from start to finish. I've seen countless pictures from America and their "Spring break" to see how drunk Americans can get.

This thread was designed to denigrate the English white working class which is shocking on a supposed white nationalist website.

Old May 28th, 2009 #84
Tom McReen

Girls Gone Wild, Folsom Street Fair...

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old May 28th, 2009 #85
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockportloyal1690 View Post
What a disgraceful thread from start to finish. I've seen countless pictures from America and their "Spring break" to see how drunk Americans can get.

This thread was designed to denigrate the English white working class which is shocking on a supposed white nationalist website.

Understand how your feel, but I'm sorry man. You see what you see. It is what it is.

This is not someone trying to twist things around, or misrepresent the truth. This is reality for those of us unfortunate enough to live among low Whites.

Even in my own fucking neighborhood. If they throw a party around here, it's just a barrage of vileness. Upsetting to the senses & the spirit.

Old May 28th, 2009 #86
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Alexander View Post
big deal, look at that fucking sarky face...don't you just want to hit!

"oo troy lets go to selfridges and spend all your money...i am woth it"

And she looks like a young version of my mum, I have blancked girls for that very same offence
I heard that one of the ways that limeys would do away with Indians would be tie up a cannonball to their leg and then fire the cannon into a wall, I think it'd be a fitting, traditional way of dispose of someone as wacky as you are.

Old May 28th, 2009 #87
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

cannonball tied to the leg? haven't heard that one. I only know of the strapping them on the barrel and spreading their innards over the field. Choice.

Old May 28th, 2009 #88
Bev
drinking tea

Worra clartin ton-aht o' bucket bangin fro' top tet t'bottom.

Old May 28th, 2009 #89
Chad Wentworth

Thumbs up

After seeing this, I'm dedicated for life to the cause of the IRA. I hope they keep it up!

Old May 28th, 2009 #90
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Wentworth View Post
After seeing this, I'm dedicated for life to the cause of the IRA. I hope they keep it up!
Oh the joys of being able to be whatever you want to be on the internet eh? Did someone forget to tell you that the IRA are also a Marxist organisation...I know you want to join in and throw in something controversial but a comment like that would even make Bobby Sands laugh to see it posted by a 'WN'. Technically speaking you shot yourself in the foot with that one but keep up the good work....hey....If I can help I could PM you some decent insults and something 'contraversial' and you can pretend you made them all up on your own and everything if you like.

Old May 28th, 2009 #91
Tulpar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Get a room: A kilted man and his lover share a kiss among the burger wrappers
Is that Odinsgal88 in blue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
It all went south in the U.K. when AmeriKwa "Happy Hour" and "All you can drink" hit the nation. Couple this with the Anglo Saxon / Viking blood in most White Britons, and you have a cocktail for disaster.
Now that is just a petty excuse for alcoholic addiction, especially the "Saxon/Viking" part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Slavs don't stay. They come for the money.
Eya, they come to stay and for the money, also not to mention that they are tax-avoiders since they work under unreported employment. They also steal job opportunities away from the autochthonous populations from the countries in which they tend to conglomerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Photo from Guavaween celebration in Ybor City, Tampa.

I'd say this picture alone is the most disgusting than any of the previously posted pictures.

Old May 28th, 2009 #92
Chad Wentworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Rolf Of Harris View Post
Oh the joys of being able to be whatever you want to be on the internet eh? Did someone forget to tell you that the IRA are also a Marxist organisation...I know you want to join in and throw in something controversial but a comment like that would even make Bobby Sands laugh to see it posted by a 'WN'. Technically speaking you shot yourself in the foot with that one but keep up the good work....hey....If I can help I could PM you some decent insults and something 'contraversial' and you can pretend you made them all up on your own and everything if you like.
By the post you made, I doubt you can come up with anything original. And speaking about one shooting himself in the foot: The only good fuckin' Eastern European is a dead fuckin' Eastern European.To die on my knife is too fuckin' good for them.", this guy already did it better than me.

About those pics: I'm sure you can find young people like that in every white country, but in the case of the brits it's the fucking apocalypse. No further words are necessary, as every single one of those captions is worth more than 1000 of them.

And so what's the big deal with the IRA being marxist? I've lived under marxism for some years in my life, and you will too, just wait and see. They're fighting the good fight, and they will be mentioned for having a big contribution to the downfall of one of the biggest zogbots ever. The UK is just an artificial construct, just like Belgium, a relic of a time gone by.

Old May 28th, 2009 #93
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpar View Post
Is that Odinsgal88 in blue?
In a dress? Me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No.

Old May 28th, 2009 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockportloyal1690 View Post

No, it was designed as a general attack on England, making use of their sloppy, slovenly, slutty behavior to bring them down in the eyes of people who matter more - Americans. The very worst ACCURATE (as opposed to Sandoric) criticism that can be made of Americans (jew question aside) is that they admire things British. True, horrendously mistaken, and the source of more of our miseries than is evident on first glance.

And no, Americans get drunk, particularly college students, but they don't get quite this nasty-drunk, fighting, puking, coming out of their clothes. This is not spring break, this is just ordinary weekend behavior.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 28th, 2009 at 05:00 PM.

Old May 28th, 2009 #95
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Wentworth View Post
And so what's the big deal with the IRA being marxist? I've lived under marxism for some years in my life, and you will too, just wait and see. They're fighting the good fight, and they will be mentioned for having a big contribution to the downfall of one of the biggest zogbots ever. The UK is just an artificial construct, just like Belgium, a relic of a time gone by.
You really need to fuck off, marxist. You don't belong here.

Old May 28th, 2009 #96
Chad Wentworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McReen View Post
You really need to fuck off, marxist. You don't belong here.
No shit! Go fuck yourself!

Old May 28th, 2009 #97
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
No, it was designed as a general attack on England, making use of their sloppy, slovenly, slutty behavior to bring them down in the eyes of people who matter more - Americans. The very worst ACCURATE (as opposed to Sandoric) criticism that can be made of America is that it admires things British. True, horrendously mistaken, and the source of more of our miseries than is evident on first glance.

And no, Americans get drunk, particularly college students, but they don't get quite this nasty-drunk, fighting, puking, coming out of their clothes. This is not spring break, this is just ordinary weekend behavior.
It's not a true representation of Britain though. Sure, there are a lot of people like that, but there are a lot more who aren't. Can you honestly say that you have spent a weekend night in every county in the US and have still never seen this behaviour?

If you are relying on this photographer to illustrate Britain, then should we rely on Jerry Springer to illustrate America? Do you all really sleep with your sisters and have children with your aunts? Do one in three of you have secret feelings for your horse or dog? Have you ever been able to say "I got laid" without adding the word "out" to the end of the sentence?

Rhetorical questions and aimed at the generic you, but you get my point. Far more shock value events are recorded for posterity than anything else. Where are the photos of the country pubs, with well-behaved citizens drinking a half or a pint before strolling home along country lanes or fields? Where are the cricket matches on the fields and greens every Sunday? Where are the children playing hopscotch on the end of the street?

These occurrences are familiar to most of us but don't make as good a picture as drunken chavs, football yobs or eight year old kids with flick knives.

Old May 28th, 2009 #98
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
No, it was designed as a general attack on England, making use of their sloppy, slovenly, slutty behavior to bring them down in the eyes of people who matter more - Americans. The very worst ACCURATE (as opposed to Sandoric) criticism that can be made of Americans (jew question aside) is that they admire things British. True, horrendously mistaken, and the source of more of our miseries than is evident on first glance.

If this was meant for american consumption, why didn't you post it in general discussion.

But be careful about attacking my country as the worst civilisation in europe. One more time and I will post a thread on how the germans have special sticks to pick apart their poo poo.

Old May 28th, 2009 #99
James Hawthorne

No true Briton defends those drunk idiots. Yet the degenerate behaviour as outlined in those pictures, are a symbol of how far down our people, and our nation has gone.

However degenerate behaviour is not the stable of the British people alone.

Old May 28th, 2009 #100
Dan Allan

It happens here in America too, and not just on Spring Break either. Manayunk is a mostly White, yuppie-ish section of Philadelphia:

Quote:
Several residents of the Main Street area said loud noise, trash, illegal parking, public urination and public drunkenness are common on weekend and sometimes Thursday nights there.
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...id=40301&rfi=6

Tags
britain, drinking, fish and chips, photos, rothschild "uk", us = israel

Thread