VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 4th, 2014 #1
Alexander M.

Default #1 stupid nig nog thread

Negro Attempts "Fire Challenge," Dies

The negro has an average I.Q. of 85, a full standard deviation lower than Whites. This means fully half of all negroes return scores less than 85, scores that for a White would indicate mental retardation but for the negro merely represent the dregs of an already inferior race. This low intelligence, combined with a culture of violence and promiscuity makes the negro a threat to Whites, to civilization and to itself. On Jewbook those wacky teens are at it again, lighting themselves on fire in an amazing display of idiocy, lack of future orientation and negro pack conformity raised to the level of madness.

A 15-year-old boy has died after participating in a game that is circulating on the popular social network FaceBook.

Moronic animals performing tribal fire rituals on a jew information gathering site. This is today's U.S.S.A.

http://modernheretic3000.blogspot.co...enge-dies.html

Old August 4th, 2014 #2
Nate Richards

The nigger fad of burning selves is real, but the "James Shores" story is fake. I almost posted it a week ago but could not find any local coverage of it so I assumed it was a joke. All links are to one dubious site called "newsnerd". Now we have two threads started on this.

Old August 4th, 2014 #3
Nate Richards

The fake news seemed to propagate farther, faster, and be corrected later/less than these things usually are. Also, I saw reported somewhere(can't confirm, can't find it at the moment) that facebook banned the fire videos early on. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I almost wondered if some people were trying to counteract the popularity among blacks.

Old August 17th, 2014 #4
Alexander M.

Default Morgue attendant had sex with up to 100 dead women – and was allowed to get away with it DESPITE his wife tipping off his bosses

What do you with a sick f*ck like Kenneth Douglas? His wife warned his employers what he was doing. Nothing was done. What do you do with the employers? Sex with the dead is a crime. Why would you ignore a sick crime like that?

http://saboteur365.wordpress.com/201...ff-his-bosses/

Old August 17th, 2014 #5
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
What do you with a sick f*ck like Kenneth Douglas? His wife warned his employers what he was doing. Nothing was done. What do you do with the employers? Sex with the dead is a crime. Why would you ignore a sick crime like that?

http://saboteur365.wordpress.com/201...ff-his-bosses/
nigga beez havin hisself sum white bitches.

Old September 5th, 2015 #6
Alexander M.

Default "Gun Selfie" Ends Negro

The American negro has an average I.Q. of 85, a full standard deviation below the average White. Even this pathetic number is optimistic, receiving an artificial boost from mulattoes, mystery meats and, presumably, undercover brothers. Having an intelligence quotient that matches the temperature on a pleasant summer day has massive societal consequences that are buried as hush crimes and "random incidents" on a daily basis. Simply stated, they lack the brainpower to live in a civilized White nation. Sometimes we get lucky and the idiocy of this failed branch of humanity leads only to their own destruction, rather than the ubiquitous robbery/rape/murder gone wrong.

A man posing with a gun and taking selfies was killed when the gun went off and struck him in southwest Houston, police said.

http://modernheretic3000.blogspot.co...nds-negro.html

Tags

Thread