VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2009 #61
wildbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
How many people have sat in church, read their Bibles and have yet to read and understand when Jesus told the jews that they are of their father, the devil? They don't.
True and most churches won't even read John 8:44 anymore. They're gutless.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #62
Mike Parker

Whites must be freed from all the Jew's ideologies: Christianity, Bolshevism, neoconservatism, etc.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #63
Joe Keyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Whites must be freed from all the Jew's ideologies: Christianity, Bolshevism, neoconservatism, etc.
Don't forget Satanism, Communism, neoliberalism, and cookie monster worship.
gab.ai/mikemazzone

Old March 23rd, 2009 #64
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Keyes View Post
Don't forget Satanism, Communism, neoliberalism, and cookie monster worship.
Someone else asked the question in another thread but I never saw an answer to it. Why is Mazzone allowed to post under a new sock puppet and others were rightly banned for the same? Are we going to again have to wade through the feces to read the various threads here?

Old March 23rd, 2009 #65
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Do you believe everything the jew tells you to believe?
LMAO! Absolutely hilarious comment considering you were quoting The Book of Revelation earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Likely? Is that something akin to maybe? Possibly? One would think that they could be a little more certain than just 'likely.'
Uhh, the qualifying word was evidence, goofy Jeebooite.

But hey, keep ignoring peer-reviewed, scientific research in favor of The Book of Revelation, which is quite possibly the most insane collection of semitic scribblings ever assembled. Complete and utter self-delusion is one of the many pathological prerequisites for believing Christianity was created by White men.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #66
Tom McReen

I haven't been able to follow this topic because I've been a bit distracted by the antis and other things.

Nice to see a good ol' debate going.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #67
wildbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
The Jews' main ideology is racial idolatry in which they believe that merely being a Jew automatically makes one holy and morally superior. Likewise, we have people who seem willing to overlook almost any serious moral defect in people just because that person is white. In my experience that is a bad thing on its own, but also helps undermine the movement.

Old March 25th, 2009 #68
Tom McReen

Quote:
Less and less White people care about your Semitic mythology.
More and more White people care about nothing but TV and sports.

It's not my 'semitic mythology'.

Quote:
Insofar as Christian Churches consistently adopt anti-White positions (for e.g., pro-Isreal and pro-immigrationist), Christianity is indeed a W.N. problem.
Too simplistic. Christianity and 'Churchianity' are not the same. Also, Christianity can be jewed just like anything else.

I agree that Zio-'Christians', Baptists and Lutherans and evangelicals, are a problem. They seem to be more liberal-left than Conservative to me, these days. Left-wingers can hijack most things and they can make Churches more political than Christian.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 25th, 2009 #69
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
To answer the question: yes.

Here is why, for the most part:

Any thinking person (even atheists, agnostics, pagans, etc) should merely ask themselves what happened between the times of Martin Luther writing The Jews And Their Lies or Father Coughlin's radio shows....things changed in the 20th century for Christians. They started worshipping jews. Reason for that is below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Scofield

http://poweredbychrist.homestead.com...s/scofield.htm

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm

So, if you are dealing with a diehard, you are probably not going to turn them into an atheist, or Odinist. After all, they believe their soul hangs in the balance. If you want to chip away at their neoCohen loving, Israel first bullshit, just mention the absurdity of the Scofield Bible. In fact, another reference to it, shows that it was altered in the middle of the Six Day War so that subsequent editions would show a basis for support of the juden. Their doctrine is only 100 years old and doesn't mesh with everything prior to that. Or, you can hand them Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. That one is a real eye opener about the early church.
I agree, the best strategy is to undermine fake zio-Christianity. Discrediting it is not difficult, you can even use quotes from Jesus to embarrass the militant, bloodthirsty Israel-first zio-Christians. Cite Scofield the mischief-maker too.

Like most people today, many Christians have just been misled. If you start bashing them they will just think you're another lefty hater, if it is done articulately and with the Bible itself to back it up, it should impress upon them how false and disgusting Hagee-'Christianity' really is.

Discrediting zio-christianity helps to undermine Israel, support for Israel and shows them as liars. I think that's a good way to go about it.

Old March 25th, 2009 #70
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
"I have to say that the vast majority of our support comes from non-Jews. Does not come from Jews. Our biggest group of supporters are born-again Christians, Bible-believing Christians."
—Chaim ben Pesach of JTF, telling where most of the funding for his vicious Zionist organization comes from.
"[Christians] pray to a dead Jew, dear viewers. Jesus was racially, ethnically, culturally, religiously... Jewish. They turned him into a deity and idol worship. I don't know of any Jewish person would pray to a dead Gentile, and make that Gentile into a deity, into idol worship. Go figure out the Goyim, dear viewers."
—Rabbi Friedman, Torah scholar
THAT is very relevant.

YouTube leftard fanatics like that media jew wannabe 'The Amazing Atheist', a librul but who hates all the usual things, are types that shouldn't matter to White nationalism, imo.

Old March 25th, 2009 #71
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
I actually have a great deal of sympathy and respect for Orthodoxy. It's really the only worthwhile form of Christianity from a White/Europe perspective.
Then I apologise if I was a little harsh in my first post, FW.

I just don't think thread titles like this one do much for White nationalism and I'm one of those who doesn't like seeing religion/Christian-bashing, it can be used to divide WN people.

That is a worthy point about Orthodoxy.

Old March 25th, 2009 #72
Tom McReen

Quote:
"[Christians] pray to a dead Jew, dear viewers. Jesus was racially, ethnically, culturally, religiously... Jewish. They turned him into a deity and idol worship. I don't know of any Jewish person would pray to a dead Gentile, and make that Gentile into a deity, into idol worship. Go figure out the Goyim, dear viewers."

—Rabbi Friedman, Torah scholar
They can't decide whether he is boiling in hot excrement or if he's a jew.

Old March 26th, 2009 #73
Dies Irae
Cowboy Astronomer

"These were no soft-bellied, conservative businessmen assembled for some Masonic mumbodumbo; no loudmouthed, beery red-necks letting off a little ritualized steam about "the goddam niggers"; no pious, frightened churchgoers whining for the guidance or protection of an anthropomorphic deity. These were real men, White men, men who were now one with me in spirit and consciousness as well as in blood." -- Earl Turner, The Turner Diaries

Old March 26th, 2009 #74
blueskies
Banned

Default Insulting the Prophet is faggotry!

Tags
christianity is jewish, jesus king of jews, jew, jews dislike jesus, jewsus, kikes hate christ, rahowa, xtianity is for morons

Thread