VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 30th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Habemus Fuckin' Papam

lol

'Habemus Papam' = latin 'We have a Pope' . .

. . just wondering how the cunts and gentlemen ( sry , no beef with the sisters here , lol, just read that form of salutation elsewhere on the web and it just 'stuck with me' . . ) here think about our current Pope . . ?

. . Pope Francis ( Papa Francesco )

. . I got the idea for this thread re-reading that 'Rothschild Loans To The Holy See'-thread . .

. . you know, Communist Fidel Castro once said "The world will be better when a Latin-American is pope and when an Afro-American is president of the U.S.A." . .

Hmmm . .

. . really . . ?

. . .

Pope Francis is Argentinan of Italian ancestry. ( as have many people in Argentina )

. . now that a Latin-American is Pope what will become of the Church ?

. . . it is a fact that 50 per cent of all christians of the world live in South-America and without all the Latin-American Catholics christianity wouldn't even be the world's major religion . . then it would be Islam . .

- - -

. . do you think the church is too 'internationalized' ?

. . you know , there was a time when christianity was very eurocentric.

Medieval European christians believed Jesus to have been Germanic-looking.

They sought to 'defend the body of christ' by defending their kin.

And . . indeed ,on depictions of Jesus from back then he looks European , long hair and a long beard . .

The Middle Ages were quite eurocentic . .

- - -

Then , the Curch became 'internationalized'

- - -

Somehow it is no wonder with all the Catholics in Meso- / South-America that once a Latin-American had to become Pope . .

- - -

. . how do you view Francis?

Old October 1st, 2019 #2
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Old October 1st, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
lol.......

Old October 1st, 2019 #4
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I regard Francis as an anti-pope.

The Catholic church was once a great European institution, but, given that the word "catholic" means "universal" in Greek, it's not hard to see why it didn't remain that way.

Now, if you're talking about the ship El Francisco Papa, the fastest ship in the world, that's a great ship!

You can take El Francisco Papa from Buenos Aires to Montevideo and, right outside the terminal in Montevideo, see the rangefinder and anchor recovered from the Admiral Graf Spee, the German warship that fought in the Battle of the Rio de la Plata, the first naval battle of the Second World War.

All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old October 1st, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I regard Francis as an anti-pope.

The Catholic church was once a great European institution, but, given that the word "catholic" means "universal" in Greek, it's not hard to see why it didn't remain that way.
Christianity did start out as a very eurocentric religion in the germanic world . . .

Like I said , Germanic medieval Christians believed Jesus to have been European-looking ,often even depicted like a medieval Germanic with reddish-blonde long hair and wild beard.

May Jesus have been what he might have been concerning phenotype , the belief about his looks made Christianity very eurocentric in the beginning . . . The alledged 'body of christ' . .

Early Christians in the Germanic world were often very racist . . race-mixing was not tolerated. Darker races were viewed as 'devils' quite often.

But . . christianity changed its course over a period of time.

And . . concerning the word 'catholic' . . Yes , it means 'all-encompassing' but the fact that the European church started 'looking outside' only came with a period of time.

I suppose in the beginning it merely meant a certain world , the word 'catholic' . .

Quote:
Now, if you're talking about the ship El Francisco Papa, the fastest ship in the world, that's a great ship!

You can take El Francisco Papa from Buenos Aires to Montevideo and, right outside the terminal in Montevideo, see the rangefinder and anchor recovered from the Admiral Graf Spee, the German warship that fought in the Battle of the Rio de la Plata, the first naval battle of the Second World War.

Admiral Graf Spee
I suppose 'El Francisco Papa' is 'much faster on its way' than 'Papa Francesco'

Hmmm . . maybe it can even think faster

Old October 1st, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

. . one has to remember that in old times the Middle East was much more Caucasian in phenotype than it is today. At the time of Jesus and even still at Muhammad's time.

The Middle East becoming the mixed-race mess it is today started when the people there miscegenated with their slaves.

In fact the Caucasian Middle East was the cradle of civilisation . .

The possibilty of 100 % Caucasian-looking people stemming from there was much bigger in ancient times.

Old October 4th, 2019 #7
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . one has to remember that in old times the Middle East was much more Caucasian in phenotype than it is today. At the time of Jesus and even still at Muhammad's time.

The Middle East becoming the mixed-race mess it is today started when the people there miscegenated with their slaves.

The possibilty of 100 % Caucasian-looking people stemming from there was much bigger in ancient times.
No, the middle east was not 100% Caucasian. I don't know where you are getting this stuff from, but none of that is true.

Old October 4th, 2019 #8
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
No, the middle east was not 100% Caucasian. I don't know where you are getting this stuff from, but none of that is true.
https://medium.com/@Addison93/hebrew...a-693b4a0ffaa1

Old October 5th, 2019 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

Actually, it was the Arab tribes invading from the East. Exporting their death cult.

Slaves in ancient times was not based on race. Check out the Roman empire.

The original people were different. I know Palestinian and Lebanese Christians.

Old October 14th, 2019 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Thank you broads and gentlemen for the responses so far . .
Quote:
No, the middle east was not 100% Caucasian.
Yes , it was
Quote:
I don't know where you are getting this stuff from, but none of that is true.

. . the middle east only became miscegentated with Negro blood via Islam.

They had a slave trade with black Africans and also contact to mixed-race beduin tribes . .

The middle east was the cradle of civilisation . . Of course by Aryans but the (((official science))) isn't very eager to point this fact out , at least to "trumpet it out loudly" . .

Think of Sumeria , Babylon , Mesopotamia etc . .
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Actually, it was the Arab tribes invading from the East. Exporting their death cult.
The Arabs weren't always mixed . . Sub-Saharan African blood only came into contact with other peoples via slave-trade and / or people venturing into Sub-Saharan Afrcia. The Arabs lived on the Arabian peninsula .

It is not denied that they later became mixed as became all of the middle east.
Quote:
Slaves in ancient times was not based on race.
. . but black africans are among the most enslaved peoples in the history of the world.

Quote:
Check out the Roman empire.
The Roman Empire, I admit , had ALL types of slaves , Africans , Ethiopians , Germanics etc . .

To them every (((non-Roman))) was worthy of slavery.
Quote:
The original people were different. I know Palestinian and Lebanese Christians.
Yes, there are a lot of christians in the middle east until today . . mostly orthodox ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...24#post2282624 )

Old November 30th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Banned

. . how popedom came into being . . Jesus alledgedly had told one of bis disciples , Simon "You are the rock upon which I wish to build my church . ." . . Thus Simon's name was changed to 'Petrus' , 'the rock' . .

The popes are supposed to be the successors of Petrus.

Rome became the center for Catholic christianity after , while previously having persecuted christians , they became christian . .

Previously Rome had already ruled a big part of Europe . .

Now Rome ruled as Church-state , setting the popes . . .

Old November 30th, 2019 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Talking Pontifex Maximus

. . truth be told , I didn't think anything worse could come after this pope , already . .

Old December 1st, 2019 #13
ColdFire
Banned

I often wondered if maybe one day even catholics might throw overboard celibacy . .

. . something which was often in discussion . . .

. . I wonder how many boys 'n bitches ( lol , now I have all funny male-female-listings through . .) worldwide would feel 'bout that ?

Old December 1st, 2019 #14
ColdFire
Banned

Default Interesting is . .

. . that no pope so far though has given himself the title 'Petrus II.' . .

. . that would be "it" for christendom . .

Thread