Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 11th, 2009 #121
Larry Heinberg

Well then, given your answer, I will have to assume you agree with me. The argument provides no support for its (trivial) conclusion.

I frankly don't understand your talk of "reason" and "reasonable things that aren't logical". What does it mean? And what does that have to do with reaching true conclusions and supporting attitudes? Nothing.

Quote:
You have already said that it is reasonable to say that negroes are in general more dangerous
Was that the point? No. Stop pretending it was.

I do indeed think it is reasonable to "say" so. In that it is technically the case. On its own however, that line is near meaningless.

I would never "say" such a thing without qualification, since most would draw conclusions well beyond the information given.

Old April 11th, 2009 #122
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
Well then, given your answer, I will have to assume you agree with me. The argument provides no support for its (trivial) conclusion.
Actually I disagree I think it's a reasonable conclusion.

Quote:
I frankly don't understand your talk of "reason" and "reasonable things that aren't logical". What does it mean? And what does that have to do with reaching true conclusions and supporting attitudes? Nothing.
It's not a logical conclusion and thus your analysis of it is irrelevant.

I actually think his statement is a great example of how rationality and logic tie in together for a rational statement that is backed by an inductive statement.

Old April 11th, 2009 #123
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Actually I disagree I think it's a reasonable conclusion.
Disagree with what? Haha, I never said it wasn't a "reasonable" conclusion. I said his argument provided no support for it.

We've been over this many times. If you won't answer the point, I'll have to assume you now agree with me.

Quote:
Quote:
It's not a logical conclusion...
Thank you.

Quote:
...and thus your analysis of it is irrelevant.
His argument does not support his conclusion. That is obviously relevant.

Quote:
I actually think his statement is a great example of how rationality and logic tie in together for a rational statement that is backed by an inductive statement.
You must be joking.

His statement provides literally no support for his conclusion. None. Further, his conclusion - true or not - is entirely trivial, because it fails to differentiate between blacks and whites.

What do you think his statement achieved?

Old April 11th, 2009 #124
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:

His argument does not support his conclusion. That is obviously relevant.
His argument does support his conclusion, it's a rational conclusion to make.

Quote:
His statement provides literally no support for his conclusion. None.
X is likely to happen.
X is desirable/undesirable.
X must be anticipated.

The argument is reasonable
1.Blacks are likely to commit crime - strong statistic syllogism

2.One wish to live and thus that is believed to be undesirable
Thus if one sees a black following oneself at night it is best to anticipate an attack.

Rational conclusion.

Perfectly reasonable, well supported.

Old April 11th, 2009 #125
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
His argument does support his conclusion
No, it doesn't.

Quote:
X is likely to happen.
He never said so.

Yet again, if his argument supports its conclusion, then so does mine about women and infants.

Stop being evasive. And let's move on from this trivial claptrap.

Old April 11th, 2009 #126
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
He never said so.
I don't think you really have to say so since this statistic is literally brought up on a monthly basis and has never been doubted or contradicted. It's a basic fact.

Quote:
Yet again, if his argument supports its conclusion, then so does mine about women and infants.
It would if it was functionally rational but it isn't and I already said that a similar argument of women and dogs is possible but happens to actually be weak because as I mentioned before small chances become statistically insignificant . That is why the argument is one of rationality and invoking absurd counter-arguments doesn't actually work.

Simply put it would be reasonable to say that you should be more wary of women than dogs (Or of than women? I dont know) and men than women but these are much smaller than the original statement thus the original statement is much stronger.

Quote:
Stop being evasive. And let's move on from this trivial claptrap.
To?

Old April 11th, 2009 #127
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
I don't think you really have to say so since this statistic is literally brought up on a monthly basis and has never been doubted or contradicted. It's a basic fact.
No it isn't.

Do you know what the odds are of a randomly selected black man being a criminal? How many people know this, do you think?

Quote:
It would if it was functionally rational but it isn't and I already said that a similar argument of women and dogs is possible but happens to actually be weak because as I mentioned before small chances become statistically insignificant . That is why the argument is one of rationality and invoking absurd counter-arguments doesn't actually work.
What on earth are you talking about?

An argument either supports its conclusion, or it doesn't. An invalid argument does not support its conclusion. His argument was invalid. It did not support its conclusion. Stop pretending that it did. It's getting pathetic.

Quote:
To?
The rest of our lives. I'm about ready to leave. This is absurd.

Or the fact that his conclusion was trivial anyway. A point you've ignored. As if no one would notice. Indeed, your friends probably wouldn't - since they are so biased as to be blind.

Screw this. I'm not coming back. What a waste of time.

Old April 11th, 2009 #128
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
No it isn't.

Do you know what the odds are of a randomly selected black man being a criminal?
More than one in three.

Quote:
How many people know this, do you think?
Here? Everyone.
Elsewhere? Not that many.

Quote:
An argument either supports its conclusion, or it doesn't. An invalid argument does not support its conclusion.
Indeed and...?
Quote:
His argument was invalid.
I don't see anything invalid about it, I have already reconstructed the argument and I don't see the invalidity in it. It doesn't give a false conclusion if the premises are true so I have absolutely no idea how you derived it's invalid. Perhaps fanciful thinking?

Like I said it's a reasonable conclusion so I don't really understand how you're applying validity to rationality, can you enlighten me?

Quote:
It did not support its conclusion. Stop pretending that it did. It's getting pathetic.
It's getting pathetic that you are claiming that it's invalid when you never proved it to be so. I have asked you for analysis many times and all I have gotten is a counter example which I myself reconstructed and said that it's reasonable but weak (At least my version).

Quote:
Screw this. I'm not coming back. What a waste of time.
Wow I don't think id see the day when id hear this from you. But you know I am just giving out what you like to give out

Old April 11th, 2009 #129
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
I don't see anything invalid about it, I have already reconstructed the argument and I don't see the invalidity in it. It doesn't give a false conclusion if the premises are true so I have absolutely no idea how you derived it's invalid. Perhaps fanciful thinking?
The infant analogy, you idiot. It proves the invalidity of that form, since its conclusion is false.

Have fun.

Old April 11th, 2009 #130
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
The infant analogy, you idiot. It proves the invalidity of that form, since its conclusion is false.
It's a conclusion from reason and as I said it's not a reasonable conclusion, validity doesn't really tie into it.

Old April 12th, 2009 #131
SPQR

This was a good thread until hijacked by a couple of trumped-up psychos, who think they can expose their mental deficiencies online and get away with it.

It's just plain boring and am unsubscribing to the thread.

Argue your idiotic childish points on your own.

The number one enemy of the white race is the jew. Number two is rabbi john jewtree. His concubines included.

Old April 12th, 2009 #132
Cernunnos

Psy, does one argue with a cockroach? If not, why do you debate this jew?

Old April 12th, 2009 #133
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
Psy, does one argue with a cockroach? If not, why do you debate this jew?
I was mostly doing it out of boredom and to see if it's possible to drive him off using his own tiresome bullshit. Apparently it is!

Old April 12th, 2009 #134
Larry Heinberg

For the last time, I'm not a Jew. Enjoy your ad hominem "defence".

And yes, you "drove me off". So what? I'm still right. His argument was obviously worthless. So well done with your embarrassing attempts to hide that fact, with your ridiculous talk of "reason" and "validity". I'm sure it was sufficient for many of the blind idiots you seem keen to impress.

So yes, free from my interference, do carry on your ever popular, oxymoronic discussion of "white nationalist ethics" (or, as they are more widely known, "pretentions of a fuckwit").

Old May 14th, 2009 #135
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:

"if you know that adult women are disrpoportionately resposnsible for violent crimes [compared to infants], such as assault against white women, which they provably and statistically most certainly are-- then if you are a white woman walking down the street at night and an adult woman is following you, then you SHOULD indeed you MUST assume based on her GROUP that she presents a serious potential threat".
Well now that I have begun studying first order logic rigorously it has become obvious why this methodology is bunk. Replacing premises to test the validity of a conclusion is a laughable method and while it looks alright on the surface it holds no water at all. Most arguments can be falsified by changing the premises of an argument and thus the truth value of it in a particular world. Validity is not tested by changing the premises around but by actual rigorous analysis of the argument. That is to say if you agree on the premises and the argument is valid (which it is) then it is fine. Larry is typically Jewishly arguing form which in itself is not a determinant of logical validity considering that it cannot be the case that if the premises are true and the conclusion is true that it is anything but true. Falsifying by a change of premises makes absolutely no human sense.
(But it might make Jewish sense)

That is to say as expected comparing women with children has nothing to do with the original argument which is based on a human assessment of negroids. I can easily disagree with Larry's argument and agree with the original one committing no logical fallacies whatsoever because it is my reason that is telling me how the world is. That is to say the argument of unsoundness is one that is not accepted, sorry Larry better luck next time my Yiddish pal.

This simply shows the typical Jewish methodology of Jews such as Larry. I am quite content knowing that I was right all along but more so content that I now understand the logical reasons for why that is so.

Old June 27th, 2015 #136
Paul Vogel

Default Some things just never seem to change.....

Quote:
Well now that I have begun studying first order logic rigorously it has become obvious why this methodology is bunk. Replacing premises to test the validity of a conclusion is a laughable method and while it looks alright on the surface it holds no water at all. Most arguments can be falsified by changing the premises of an argument and thus the truth value of it in a particular world. Validity is not tested by changing the premises around but by actual rigorous analysis of the argument. That is to say if you agree on the premises and the argument is valid (which it is) then it is fine. Larry is typically Jewishly arguing form which in itself is not a determinant of logical validity considering that it cannot be the case that if the premises are true and the conclusion is true that it is anything but true. Falsifying by a change of premises makes absolutely no human sense.
(But it might make Jewish sense)

That is to say as expected comparing women with children has nothing to do with the original argument which is based on a human assessment of negroids. I can easily disagree with Larry's argument and agree with the original one committing no logical fallacies whatsoever because it is my reason that is telling me how the world is. That is to say the argument of unsoundness is one that is not accepted, sorry Larry better luck next time my Yiddish pal.

This simply shows the typical Jewish methodology of Jews such as Larry. I am quite content knowing that I was right all along but more so content that I now understand the logical reasons for why that is so.
Yes, but, some things just never seem to change and that is the fact that any lack of Personal Integrity, ie. intellectual honesty and moral courage all in about equal measure, in anyone, will just not ever lead one towards the whole truths of reality.

This is true both for the typical lying and hypocritical Jew like this "Larry" character and
for which their own word "chutzpah" aptly and fully applies and all and equally to our own
so-called "leaders" that do demonstrate any such lack any actual Personal Integrity as well.

See:

06-19-2015, 07:01 PM #240
Will Williams
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Default Re: The new National Alliance endures a soap opera

"No pro-White organization is safe from SPLC barratry. That was my point, Sean."

No "membership organization" is safe from SPLC barratry.
That was the actual whole truthful answer to this question
that I had answered for H. that was only censored by Will Williams at Stormfront.

Quote:
Your example of the SPLC's abuse of civil law is irrelevant to that subject.
But not irrelevant to the topic of this thread. The "soap opera" is entirely of SPLC's making.
They recently published the fifth hit piece on the Alliance since late last year.
Stormfronters should be made aware of the plaintiff's vicarious liability legal strategy that
has been used so effectively -- and selectively -- against pro-White organizations.

Indeed, but, the "soap opera" is entirely of Will Williams' own making by his own ignorant bullying of RD with such "butt-hurt" in both his firing of RD and in his originally hiring a "unstable" RD. "SPLC didn’t send Dilloway in to get any information from me. He flipped out and went to them without thinking all the way through what he was doing."--Will Williams.

The SPLC wouldn't have put the Alliance on their radar without Williams' own "unwise decisions" to give the SPLC the information and interviews to make their five "hit pieces" in the first place.

Yes, and this "vicarious liability legal strategy" of the SPLC is effective only against "membership organizations".
Maybe it is time that we should change our strategy to counter this by not having
these and or in our organizations by not being in that kind of "membership" form?
See:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...at-the-new-na/

Quote: We can only hope this nut who wasted nine praying Negroes in Charleston, SC, the other day is not a member of Stormfront or any other pro-White organization, or Morris Dees & Co. will certainly hold the leader of that organization responsible for the deed.

We can be quite sure that they will if they can and will use this tragedy
for only their own agenda and benefit and false propaganda.

Quote:
...since RICO is criminal law, not civil law. And yes, pro-White organizations have probably been disproportionately targeted under both criminal and civil law compared, for example, to both Leftist and pro-Black organizations, but they're not immune either, and to claim otherwise is misleading at best.

And in the case of civil law, since anybody can bring a lawsuit against anybody else at the drop of a hat, even being a hermit won't make you perfectly safe.

True, as a "member of any organization". Perhaps, it is past time to rethink this kind of "membership" organization?

"Will, I am in no way trying to criticize what you're doing.
No offense taken."

Sure, only because perhaps you don't wish to have Will Williams censor and delete your posts and to have your Stormfront account de-activated or as almost all of mine were there at Stormfront do you?
What "un-Aryan" intellectual dishonesty and moral cowardice of all those all involved in that shameful censorship at Stormfront and any elsewhere on the internet.

"I think you're confusing what I was saying with what people like Paul Vogel were writing."

Quote: Paul who?

LOL! The selfishly selective memory of both an ingrate and a user and a censoring "Red Queen" or maybe it is really just a little senility that is creeping in?
You all decide.

Quote: What I'd written earlier, which disappeared before it could be posted, is the example of vicarious liability that SPLC has been using for decades to drag pro-White organizations into court, tie them up and bankrupt them. I'll briefly recap:

"Disappeared" only due to your own incompetence but not due to any false and the deliberate censorship of your own demonstration of such of Paul Vogel's posts at Stormfront and also of and by the de-activation of his Stormfront account.

How "un-Aryan" is that kind of behavior and of such lying and hypocritical censorship.
How is that behavior by Will Williams and by Stormfront really any more "Noble" or "Aryan" or really any different from all of the Semitic Mass Media of all of our own worst enemies?
The short and honest answer is that it really isn't any different.

Quote: In 1991 COTC Rev. Loeb kills in self defense an aggressive Negro (Mansfield) who threatened to crush his head with a brick. However, Loeb was found guilty of first degree murder in that criminal case with the Jew prosecutor's twisting of the facts and prejudicing the jury. The 30-hour trial appeared on the network show CourtTV. Read about that here: White Biocentrism.com
View topic - The Wrongful Conviction of George Loeb Jr

Meanwhile Dr. Pierce had purchased the COTC property from Church Founder Ben Klassen. There was no "fraudulent scheme" between buyer and seller to keep the family of the dead Negro from owning the COTC property. Klassen was going to list the church property with a local Realtor on the general market to be purchased by anyone, until I found that out and convinced Dr. Pierce he should purchase it, which he did. That was in 1992.

Dr. Pierce had no knowledge of the vicarious liability lawsuit brought against the COTC later -- after Klassen was dead -- and was not informed of the $1,000,000 default judgment that resulted because Klassen's new church leader, McCarty, refused to defend against SPLC.

Years later, 1994-'95, after WLP had already sold the church property in 1993, Dees brought the convoluted Mansfield v. Pierce lawsuit, arguing the "fraudulent scheme" nonsense before a sympathetic liberal judge. Dr. Pierce was forced to defend, spending more than $60,000 on a NC attorney who settled with SPLC with a consent decree that limited damages to the $85,000 profit that WLP allegedly made on the resale of the property -- thus avoiding execution of the $1,000,000 bogus judgment.

In other words, the whole truthful answer to H's valid question was "yes".
Why was that so difficult for you to write that the first time or so that I had to write it first?
And why if it was so true did you have to censor and to delete that "yes" fact at Stormfront?
Weird.

Quote: This new soap opera in another lame attempt to ruin the Alliance. There is no court action as yet, but in this age of the Internet SPLC prefers trying their "case" against us online rather in a court of law. That is the subject of this thread, originally titled The New National Alliance Implodes.

They wish."

Not really. This new "soap opera" was only of Will Williams own making and there will be no court action possible to ruin the National Alliance thereby.
The only one that has been really made into a clown has been Will Williams and not the NA per se.
That has been entirely Will Williams' own fault and that is a fact beyond any rational dispute.

Quote: Here's Dr. Pierce's partial description of that particular SPLC barratry from 1999:
---
[A] similar misuse of the courts...is that engaged in most notoriously by a lawyer named Morris Dees and the so-called Southern Poverty Law Center. Morris Dees uses the courts as a prop to assist him in raising money from a large mailing list of feminists, Jews, leftists, and other supporters of the Clinton agenda. He looks for a group which is unpopular with his supporters -- a group of anti-abortionists, for example, or a religious group with a doctrine his Jewish supporters consider anti-Semitic -- then he looks for a plaintiff he can use as a straw man for filing a lawsuit against the target group. Then he sends out fund appeals to his list of feminists, Jews, and leftists, in which he says:

"I am suing such-and-such a group, and I intend to bankrupt them and put them out of business, but I need your help. This lawsuit is very expensive. Send me your largest possible donation today, and I will shut this group down for you."

And he has built up a bank account of more than $70 million [currently closer to $300,000,000] in this fashion during the past few years, because he always brings in far more money with his fund appeals than he actually spends on litigation against the target groups.

Using the courts in this fashion is called barratry, and lawyers who engaged in barratry used to be disbarred -- but not in the Clinton era. In the Clinton era Morris Dees is a darling of the legal establishment. He is invited to speak to groups of lawyers. He is given awards by bar associations. Other lawyers admire him for his success at barratry. They envy him for the amount of money he has made at it. And Dees, unlike the group of abortionists who won the lawsuit in Portland recently and unlike most of the gun-control advocates filing lawsuits against gun manufacturers, doesn't even pretend to be anything but a barrator. He brags publicly about it. When he sued me, on a legal theory so far-fetched you wouldn't believe it, because I had purchased some real estate from a church that was one of his targets, he bragged to the newspapers and to his list of supporters: "I'm going to shut Pierce down."

Well, he didn't shut me down, but he got his lawsuit against me tried in a court where the judge was a Clinton appointee, and it ended up costing me nearly $150,000, while Dees raked in nearly $10 million in donations from his supporters. At the moment he is suing another unpopular church in Idaho and soliciting donations from his list of leftists, feminists, and Jews to support the suit. And other lawyers will not condemn him. They just envy him.

Morris Dees, more than any other lawyer, epitomizes what is wrong with our legal system in America today. He helps us to understand why there has been a general feeling among our people, from the time of Plato to the present -- a feeling expressed over and over by our writers down through the millennia -- that there is something fundamentally unclean about men whose profession it is to make the worse cause seem the better, to use Plato's words, or to prove that white is black and black is white, according as they are paid, to use Swift's words. The noble Romans considered such a profession to be un-Roman, and today we consider it to be un-Aryan. Our legal system has become a system of lawyers, run entirely by lawyers, solely for the enrichment of lawyers. It is a malignant system which threatens the freedom of us all and which does not have the will to cure itself. It is because of this that the cure will have to come from outside the legal system and will have to be a very painful cure indeed. Someday, in a new society, we will have to build a new legal system. Let us not make the same mistakes we made -- and that the Romans made before us. Let us build a system with adequate safeguards: a system to serve the race, not the lawyers.
--Dr. William Pierce

No more true words have been spoken and these do apply equally to the "un-Aryan censorship" of the whole truth by Will Williams in Stormfront by paying them off in almost exactly the same manner and corruption as was described all above by Dr. Wl L. Pierce.

We all really do need to clean up our own act if we are ever to really defeat our own enemies both all within and then also without and also both foreign and domestic and thus in the greater world at large. First things first!

Quote:__________________
We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul: it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress. -Dr. William Pierce, in NATIONAL ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOK www.natall.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why have you still not added the whole quotes and to accurately reflect the proper context for your signature quote by Dr. Pierce above "New" NA Chairman Will Williams?
Or did you just "forget" this too or just like "Paul who?" and also all of what actually was all quoted down below too and due to this same creeping in dementia?:

See:
The full quote by Dr. Pierce in the signature line was much more critical
of Christianity than what Will had posted above both before and after it.

See here:

"One thing already is clear, however: Christianity is not a religion that we can wish on future generations of our race.

We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul; it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress. Christianity, as the word is commonly understood, meets neither of these criteria.

The fact is that, completely aside from the racial question, no person who wholeheartedly believes Christian doctrine can share our values and goals, because Christian doctrine holds that this world is of little importance, being only a proving ground for the spiritual world which one enters after death. Christian doctrine also holds that the condition of this world is not man’s responsibility, because an omnipotent and omniscient deity alone has that responsibility."--Dr. WLP

Another lie, Chairman Will, and you do know that is one as well.
Again, just another example of your lack of intellectual honesty.

My "way", was to make "Fundamentalist Christians that are opposed to both National Alliance
ideology and to the theology of Cosmotheism ineligible for National Alliance membership" and
NOT nominal or in name only or any cultural "Christians" that do identify with the specifically
and with the White-only able and created aspects associated with "Christianity" such as:
art, music, cathedrals, etc. but are NOT COMMITTED to the ideology and the worldview of:
Any alien Semitic "Christianity".

Only those specific kinds of "Christians" were originally welcome to join the National Alliance
under Dr. Pierce.

That's a very big difference to what you had falsely claimed that I had said.

Also, earlier, and from National Vanguard and also quoting Dr. Pierce and KAS:

====================================================

"“…Christianity, like the other Semitic religions, is irredeemably primitive. Its deity is thoroughly anthropomorphic, and its ‘miracles’—raising the dead, walking on water, curing the lame and the blind with a word and a touch—are the crassest superstition.

“We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul: it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress. Christianity, as the word is commonly understood, meets neither of these criteria.”
---Dr. William Luther Pierce

"This, the most profound rejection of Christianity he ever published, came late in Dr. Pierce’s life and in the full maturity of his judgement. It was still being printed, still in full force and effect, when he died. Yet it was the first of his writings to be censored and excised from National Alliance publications by those who, by chance, bad fortune, and bad judgement, inherited the name — but not the essence — of the National Alliance."--KAS
====================================================

And that "essence" all still remains censored in the "New" National Alliance now as well and for many of the exact same reasons or because of a lack of any actual Personal Integrity by all of the NA Chairmen and all since the death of Dr. William Luther Pierce.

What else isn't new?

Oh, yeah. We already do know these whole and the truthful answers here at VNN now,
if just not in the SSEE* censored Stormfront and also the "new" NA WB or NV Forums.
Even with all of the trolls at VNNF, at least some of the whole truths of reality that are
censored elsewhere can still be found at VNN Forum.

An Austrian gentleman once noted these following observations in a book, "A Four and a half year Struggle Against Lies, Stupidity, and Cowardice" or the title later shortened to just "My Struggle" and that he wrote back in the 1920s and all from his prison cell:

Quote:
Adolf Hitler

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic.
First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid.
If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again.
But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day.
The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying."

Indeed!

What a major disappointment the "New" NA under Will Williams as Chairman has become now,
and for at least any true Cosmotheists and if not for any and all of such crypto-Semitic and censoring "Christians" at SF, and at the WB Forums and in NA and NV, and also with these CI NARRG's, etc. ad nauseum.

We do need leaders of actual Personal Integrity or we must learn to just lead our own selves!

So be it.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; June 27th, 2015 at 05:27 PM.

Old August 16th, 2016 #137
Paul Vogel
Banned

Read the post above. Then the National Alliance 2016 and 2015 Threads.
However, many posts from 2016 are actually posted in the 2015 thread.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; August 19th, 2016 at 11:40 AM.

Tags
jewed thread

Thread