VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2018 #21
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Everyone has their own opinions . . .
Yes. But this does not mean that they are of equal value.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #22
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I actually applied for a Pell grant 30 years ago in college, but didn't qualify...perhaps that's a good thing.

That was also around the last time I did any geometry or complex mathematical problems--and I didn't even drink beer back then.
It is a pity that you were not given the grant, otherwise our technological level would be much higher.

Quote:
The USA has been suffering a "brain drain" for decades,
Wait a minute, they always say that the brain drain happens in the direction of the USA. So where is the brain drain going?

Quote:
average I.Q.s dropping due to the browning of America, massive numbers of non-Whites flooding in, deliberate dumbing-down of school curricula and a myriad of other factors that are discussed here all the time. There are literally high school and even some college students in this country who cannot find the USA on a world map, think the American Civil War was in the 1960s, know about Martin Lucifer King, but not George Washington, and if they were given the name 'Chernobyl' would think it's singer Cher's full name. No nation will survive like that.
Absolutely similar processes take place in Russian education.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #23
ColdFire
Banned

@ Alex . .

Sure the Peace Of Westphalia made up an new order in Europe yet I for one think the biggest event which came as a consequence was Prussia . .

Some regions may have split off as a result of the war , but . .

Had the Thirty Years' War not happened and Brandenburg hadn't been so ravaged I suppose its rulers wouldn't have done the things they did . .

To make it short . .

The Holy Roman Empire had existed for centuries as a unit yet the fact that Brandenburg had the most to suffer under the war made things going . .

In order to even out their massive loss of population they started "looking outside" and in time Prussia became a separate German state ( a "state within a state" if you wil . .)

The rulers of the Holy Roman Empire were the Habsburger dynasty , resident in Vienna . .

So , in a way there , from then on , was some kind of dualism between Austrians and Prussians about the dominance in Germany ( Prussia being a Northern German power and Austria a Southern German one . .) . .

How it ended . .

During the Napoleonic wars the Habsburg emperor voluntarily put down the crown ( i. e. stepped back ) and with the founding of the Kaiserreich in 1871 more or less the Prussians for the first time ruled all of Germany ( the emperor was Prussian ) . .

No beef but do you think the rulers of Brandenburg didn't massively benefit from the war ( in an indirect manner though since the devestation of Brandenburg only made them do what they did . .) ?

The growth of Prussia over the course of time . .

Old October 22nd, 2018 #24
ColdFire
Banned

Oh , and Alex. .

Officially the state of Prussia was dissolved after World War 2 by the Allied ( supposedly as a "hoard of miltarism" ) . .

Yet ex-Prussians certainly continue existing . .

As I have already laid out in this post https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...57#post2252857 my last name is Insterburg-Sykes . .

The last name Insterburg points to , I believe , an East-Prussian origin . .

I didn't ask my mother for family records though , never had that good of a relation with her . .

However , we are in no way related to this guy . .

lol

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Insterburg , here if you read German . .

Old October 22nd, 2018 #25
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
@ Alex . .

Sure the Peace Of Westphalia made up an new order in Europe yet I for one think the biggest event which came as a consequence was Prussia . .
Unfortunately you did not notice that my answer is based on the thesis: the main event in the life of any state is the acquisition of sovereignty.

If you agree with it, then we know that the Netherlands and Switzerland gained sovereignty, but Prussia did not receive sovereignty in 1648.

If you disagree with it, then I would like to see your refutation of the thesis.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #26
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Unfortunately you did not notice that my answer is based on the thesis: the main event in the life of any state is the acquisition of sovereignty.

If you agree with it, then we know that the Netherlands and Switzerland gained sovereignty, but Prussia did not receive sovereignty in 1648.

If you disagree with it, then I would like to see your refutation of the thesis.
Again , no beef Alex but I view it a whole differently . .

The apex of every staate is power IMO . .

Otherwise states remain meaningless . .

We just have different states on this earth and in a way they always were in competition towards each other . .

Wherever certain occurances occur as opposed to one ruling occurance there is competition. .

See the animal kingdom. .

Sovereignity of a state is good but the ultimate apex of a state is power . .

See Italy..

It would appear you have a different perception of states than I do . .

In this way your answer makes sense , yet as I said in post # 19 . .

Quote:
Everyone has their own opinions . .
Even concerning opinions there can be rivalry , as is visible in this thread

It would be good if I was sovereign in my opinion ( i. e. able to hold on it ) yet even different theses seek to win an argument . .

Wherever there is diversity there is competition

( maybe the NWO should heed to that phrase )

Old September 13th, 2019 #27
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
What kind of a technological level do you think we can reach?
Quote:

Stargate ?
... I would LOVE to see that happen.

Old September 13th, 2019 #28
Hugh Akston
Banned

What's more unsettling is not what the distant future will bring
(for good or for bad) but that none of his here will ever know:

The only future VNN's membership will ever see

Thread