VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 25th, 2018 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default Foreskin Restoration

If you are a man who has been circumcised, you can restore your foreskin. You don't need to go to a doctor; you can do it entirely yourself with simple tools such as tape, rubber bands, and a belt. There are also inexpensive devices that you can purchase on the Internet to restore your foreskin. Simply google "foreskin restoration," and you will find a wealth of information on the subject. There are also books on the subject, including The Joy of Uncircumcising, which is full of quotations from boys who have been circumcised, which you can show to anyone who is contemplating circumcising his or her son.

A restored foreskin will not have the sensitivity of a natural prepuce, and it is not possible to restore the frenar band which holds it in place, but it is still better than being circumcised. Having a prepuce is essential to experiencing sex as it naturally should be experienced, and, while not as good as a natural prepuce, a restored foreskin will still be better than none. After all,

The prepuce of a man is to love a woman, and the prepuce of a woman is to love a man.

The process of restoring my foreskin took just a little over two years, but most of the growth occurred during the first few months. In fact, after a few months, I was so happy with the results that I felt like running outside naked and showing everyone! Needless to say, I didn't.

If anyone here would like to share his experience with foreskin restoration or ask any questions about it, please reply below.

Thread