VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 1st, 2019 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default '50-50' chance Brexit won't happen, says senior UK minister

London (CNN)A senior UK government minister has warned there is a "50-50" chance Brexit won't happen, if Prime Minister Theresa May's deal is voted down in Parliament next month.

International Trade Secretary Liam Fox, a prominent Brexit supporter, told the Sunday Times that the only way to be "100% certain" Britain will leave the European Union is if ministers back the deal.

The UK is scheduled to exit the bloc on March 29 next year. But the road to departure has been a bumpy one -- with the latest hurdle May's beleaguered withdrawal agreement, negotiated with the EU last month.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/30/u...ntl/index.html

Old January 1st, 2019 #2
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
London (CNN)A senior UK government minister has warned there is a "50-50" chance Brexit won't happen, if Prime Minister Theresa May's deal is voted down in Parliament next month.

International Trade Secretary Liam Fox, a prominent Brexit supporter, told the Sunday Times that the only way to be "100% certain" Britain will leave the European Union is if ministers back the deal.

The UK is scheduled to exit the bloc on March 29 next year. But the road to departure has been a bumpy one -- with the latest hurdle May's beleaguered withdrawal agreement, negotiated with the EU last month.

another quisling

Old January 1st, 2019 #3
Dawn Cannon

Day after and before the referendum, when it was abundantly clear that we, the decent ordinary people, had of course, been shagged up the ass, no one (except Henry.!) on VNN "United" Kingdom bothered even mentioning the Leave thing ever again, if any of you wondered.

"Leave" to decent ordinary people meant that the fucking Poles, etc. would be expelled from these tiny, overpopulated islands, and with that the complete destruction of what little countryside we had left would cease, and that just maybe, our OWN people might be considered for a fucking job, for a change.

A complete fantasy this side of hell.

ZOG never even skipped a beat since that day in 2016, it just sat there laughing at us, as it gouged out huge trenches in the earth, refilling them with hideous new buildings, towns and racetracks (roads) where the foreigners can eliminate natives with very little penalty.

"Brexit" was never going to happen.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; January 1st, 2019 at 12:47 PM.

Old January 1st, 2019 #4
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Day after and before the referendum, when it was abundantly clear that we, the decent ordinary people, had of course, been shagged up the ass, no one on VNN "United" Kingdom bothered even mentioning the Leave thing ever again, if any of you wondered....
I mentioned it. For example in answer to another poster, Jan, 2017...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Did I miss something...when did Britain leave the EU?

I thought "Brexit", which I supported and told others to support with their vote, meant we would leave the EU, not negotiate to leave the EU years after the then PM said we would leave if he lost the vote.

A painful reminder for the VNN village idiot of what was promised by Cameron and what we voted for....

Q: "On the 28th June 2016 you will activate Article 50?"...A: "that's what we will have to do"

https://youtu.be/pW1zZ4EufkE

Old January 1st, 2019 #5
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

I didn't vote in the Brexit referendum because I knew any leave mandate would be betrayed like it was in Ireland. My thinking was very much into the future with hundreds of thousands of ordinary Brits, more radicalised, more angry, at the government's betrayal.

It was the gruesome twosome aNDy and joefrombradford who sang the virtues of free and democratic elections. I certainly didn't praise the Brexit referendum because I knew the game was rigged when Boris Johnson was chosen to lead the Leave Campaign.

Old January 1st, 2019 #6
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
I didn't vote in the Brexit referendum because I knew any leave mandate would be betrayed like it was in Ireland.
I fucking knew it.

Quote:
My thinking was very much into the future with hundreds of thousands of ordinary Brits, more radicalised, more angry, at the government's betrayal.
But it wouldn't have been a "betrayal" if the remain vote would have won, would it? Which is exactly what would have happened if every Eurosceptic had taken the example of cunts like you.

Quote:
It was the gruesome twosome aNDy and joefrombradford who sang the virtues of free and democratic elections. I certainly didn't praise the Brexit referendum because I knew the game was rigged when Boris Johnson was chosen to lead the Leave Campaign.
So what do you suggest we do instead, Fable?

Old January 1st, 2019 #7
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
I fucking knew it.

But it wouldn't have been a "betrayal" if the remain vote would have won, would it? Which is exactly what would have happened if every Eurosceptic had taken the example of cunts like you.

I actualy agree with joefrombradford. It was only through enough people turning out to vote for Brexit that the charge of "betrayal" can now be laid with certainty at the door of the ruling elite(s).

That being said: a referendum is a very different animal to a first-past-the-post election and a vote should carry much greater force and effect. However, in the UK a referendum is not legaly binding. This is why I posted the expressly stated commitment from Cameron to abide by the result. Unfortunately, every political institution in this nation is rotten to the core and resistant to change. People who think they can rise to power within its corrupt paramaters while standing in electoral oposition to those paramaters should just go away and spend their misguided time and energy on some other less self-harmful obsession.

Old January 2nd, 2019 #8
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
I fucking knew it.

I didn't vote because I am not on the Electoral Register but I could have registered in time for Brexit but didn't because the game is rigged and one vote won't make a difference and I had already given up Brexit as a public relations stunt by the system.

A Brexit betrayal will spawn tens of thousands of angry dissenting voices against the traitorous and tyrannical ruling class. How that anger will be channelled remains to be seen. But managed and directed right, could quickly spiral into a revolutionary situation between the British state and its people.

That's a bit of a leading question, isn't it.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; January 3rd, 2019 at 06:36 PM.

Old January 2nd, 2019 #9
joefrombradford

Quote:
I didn't vote because I am not on the Electoral Register but I could have registered in time for Brexit but didn't because the game is rigged and one vote won't make a difference and I had already given up Brexit as a public relations stunt by the system.
Piss poor excuse. The game wasn’t rigged and we won. Completely without your help, I will add.

Also, how can you complain about the EU or UK government when you don’t even vote? Silence IS consent in politics.

Quote:
A Brexit betrayal will spawn tens of thousands of angry dissenting voices against the traitorous and tyrannical ruling class.
Not tens of thousands, but a few million people. But if they’d all thought like you and not voted and Remain has won, there would have been no betrayal because the government would have had a clear mandate to keep us in the EU forever.

The system has to maintain the illusion that we live in a liberal democracy. Nothing will expose this lie more than them not honouring the outcomes of elections or referenda.

Quote:
How that anger will be channelled remains to be seen. But managed and directed right, could quickly spiral into a revolutionary situation between the British state and its people.
How do you expect it to be channeled Gerry? Where is this revolutionary movement that they’re all going to get behind?

Quote:
That's a bit of a leading question it isn't it.
No, you piss on legal attempts to change the system but offer nothing as to what we should be doing instead. I genuinely want to know your strategy to change things.

Old January 2nd, 2019 #10
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post

This is what the kikenvermin & their minions have been planning all along, they can`t wait to kick the ball into the long grass, & hope that the British population will change their minds on Brexit! It may well have the opposite effect however; the sight of so many FAT SCUM laughing in their faces may for once, invoke a sensible reaction in the average Brit!

Old January 3rd, 2019 #11
Crowe

Quote:
Piss poor excuse. The game wasn’t rigged and we won.
You ever heard of the saying "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."?

That applies here, and I'll say the same to Americans who believe they can win by going to the ballot box.

Brexit could end up as a total bust.

And who's gonna protest it?

You'd get 500x more people out to celebrate Harry's miscegenation dropping from his mulatto pet than a Brexit failure. Therein lies your problem, Britain. And that's why you keep getting shit on by your (((elite))).

Inagine if those 2 events happened in the same week? Official denial of Brexit + Harry's turd dropping? Placation, anyone?

Old January 11th, 2019 #12
Dawn Cannon

Default What Did (((European Central Bank))) 2.6 trillion euros "Money Printing" Accomplish? Not Much

We often criticize the (((Federal Reserve))) for its three rounds of quantitative easing. Coupled with artificially low interest rates, Fed QE stimulus — essentially money creation –pumped up all kinds of asset bubbles. Now that the US central bank is trying to tighten, we’re beginning to see the air seep out of those bubbles.

But when it comes to QE, the Federal Reserve has nothing on the (((European Central Bank))). The ECB just announced the end of its QE program this month. The ECB’s QE purchases totaled somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.6 trillion euros. The bank also pushed interest rates below zero. So, what did the EU get for all this stimulus? Not a whole lot.

Economist (((Daniel Lacalle))) outlined the abject failure of European Central Bank QE in an article published on the Mises Wire. Here are just a few eurozone datapoints that reveal just how feckless the central bank stimulus program turned out to be.

The EU’s manufacturing PMI stands at a paltry 51.3. In December, the eurozone enjoyed the slowest expansion in factory activity since February 2016. Goods orders dropped for a third straight month, the steepest rate for four years.

Unemployment in the eurozone stands at 8% — double that of the US and comparable economies. The youth unemployment rate remains at 15%.

More than 900 billion euro of non-performing loans remain in the banking system, keeping a trillion euro timebomb in its balance sheets (read). This figure represents 5.1% of total loans compared to 1.5% in the US or Japan.

Deficit spending is rising. Government debt to GDP has risen to 86.8%.

The number of zombie companies -those that cannot pay interest expenses with operating profits- has soared to more than 9% of all large quoted firms, according to the BIS.

Sovereign states have saved around one trillion euro in interest expenses. But they spent all those savings. Today, almost no eurozone country can absorb a modest rise in interest rates. Meanwhile, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Slovenia, and others are demanding more spending and more deficits.

There is no real secondary market demand for eurozone sovereign bonds at these yields. At the peak of its quantitative easing program, the (((Federal Reserve))) was never the sole buyer of Treasuries. There was always a relative secondary market. In the Eurozone, the ECB has been 7 seven times the net issuances of sovereigns. No investor is likely to buy eurozone sovereign bonds at these yields once the ECB steps down.

Eurozone growth and inflation estimates have been revised down again in December. Industrial production has fallen sharply.

So, what has the ECB accomplished? Lacalle came up with a few things.

Keeping the euro alive. Not a small success, by the way. The risk of break-up has been contained but not eliminated.
Maintaining government spending at low rates. However, at the expense of savers and salaries.
Generating a sense of euphoria in financial markets, with high yield and sovereign bonds soaring.
Wages in the euro-zone have increased below inflation since QE launched and into the third quarter of 2018. In fact, low inflation has been the biggest unintended success of the ECB. It could have been worse.

The biggest “success” of the ECB has been the massive bailout of governments at the expense of savers.

https://schiffgold.com/key-gold-news..._campaign=free

Old January 11th, 2019 #13
Henry.

Quote:
The biggest “success” of the ECB has been the massive bailout of governments at the expense of savers.

https://schiffgold.com/key-gold-news..._campaign=free
Schiff, Mises, Rothbard, money-grubbing Hebes locked out of the big-Jew banking cartel but always scheming to pick up a crumb or three from the unwitting goyim.

People who put their 'money' in interest bearing bank accounts aren't "savers " they're speculators hoping an insolvent bank that needs 'till' money will credit them with some unearned income to be gathered at some nonexistent place in cyberspace from where it will then 'accrue' and in turn bring them even more unearned income according to the laws of simple and compound interest and so (they hope) it will continue....BULLSHIT!

Reality dictates that real "savers" do not lose their money when someone else goes bust but people who give their money to banks (and shysters like Schiff) come to understand that fact only when demand for returns outstrip a bank's ability to meet its liabilities. A parlous situation which is ever present and always just a moment away from being triggered.

Last edited by Henry.; January 11th, 2019 at 08:56 PM.

Old April 10th, 2019 #14
joefrombradford

Quote:

A Brexit betrayal will spawn tens of thousands of angry dissenting voices against the traitorous and tyrannical ruling class. How that anger will be channelled remains to be seen. But managed and directed right, could quickly spiral into a revolutionary situation between the British state and its people.
No deal Brexit has been taken off the table, Brexit has been betrayed.

I take it you are managing and directing these thousands of angry people into a revolution against the state, Mr Fable?

Old April 10th, 2019 #15
Henry.

Democracy has been exposed for the fraud that some of us always said it was. So what now for the hapless dreamers who squandered years trudging the mythical path to victory through the ballot box? For as things stand, the people of these Isles are guaranteed nothing more than a miserable future as an ever decreasing minority.

Old April 10th, 2019 #16
Henry.

Quote:
Democracy has been exposed for the fraud that some of us always said it was. So what now for the hapless dreamers who squandered years trudging the mythical path to victory through the ballot box? For as things stand, the people of these Isles are guaranteed nothing more than a miserable future as an ever decreasing minority.
Thanks to an old nationalist comrade for posting the following confirmation...

Old April 13th, 2019 #17
Henry.

He's 'Westham Loyal'....

Old April 15th, 2019 #18
Dawn Cannon

Old April 15th, 2019 #19
Henry.

Strange how Farage looks more frog than the frog. I wonder if 'Farage' is French-Huguenot for 'frog'....Nigel deFrog

Old April 16th, 2019 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Strange how Farage looks more frog than the frog. I wonder if 'Farage' is French-Huguenot for 'frog'....Nigel deFrog
this post is redolent of BREAKTHRU

Tags
brexit

Thread