Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #1
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,954
Ray Allan
Default Last Flying Tiger dies: Good riddance, Worst Generation asshole

The last of the legendary Flying Tigers of World War II has died

Quote:
A Columbus man who was considered the last of the surviving Flying Tigers from World War II has died.

Frank Losonsky, 99, died Thursday at home from natural causes his son Chris told the Ledger-Enquirer in a phone interview Monday. No funeral service is planned, he said.

According to a 2019 article of the Voice of America website, Losonsky was the last survivor of the Flying Tigers.

That's the nickname of the legendary World War II unit officially called the American Volunteer Group.

They were 311 U.S. military service members recruited to help the Chinese Air Force fend off the Japanese invasion in mid-1941, according to WarBird News.com. Losonsky became a crew chief and sergeant with the 3rd Squadron, nicknamed the Hell's Angels.

After the United States joined the war in December 1941, the AVG disbanded and became part of the U.S. Air Force 23rd Fighter Group in July 1942.
https://www.taskandpurpose.com/last-...iger-wwii-dies

Thanks for volunteering to help the kikes and commies win WWJew.

All the adoring kwans must have thought he was this guy:


Anna Lee and John Wayne in The Flying Tigers (1942)
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; 1 Week Ago at 07:19 PM.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #2
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,723
Gladiatrix
Default

Their generation had better entertainers

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #3
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 781
Olaf Menes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The last of the legendary Flying Tigers of World War II has died



https://www.taskandpurpose.com/last-...iger-wwii-dies

Thanks for volunteering to help the kikes and commies win WWJew.

All the adoring kwans must have thought he was this guy:


Anna Lee and John Wayne in The Flying Tigers (1942)

I don't blame veterans for fighting wars they were brainwashed into believing was a just cause, I blame the sellout maggots who concocted the wars and doomed western civilization, in exchange
for wealth.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #4
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,954
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
I don't blame veterans for fighting wars they were brainwashed into believing was a just cause, I blame the sellout maggots who concocted the wars and doomed western civilization, in exchange
for wealth.
Irrelevant. The mindless worshipping of the surviving old fucks who fought WW2 needs to stop and they need to apologize to Germany and Japan for destroying their countries and massacring their populations, brainwashed or not. And yes, I ultimately blame the jews and other maggots who started the war in the first place, too.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old 6 Days Ago #5
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 781
Olaf Menes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Irrelevant. The mindless worshipping of the surviving old fucks who fought WW2 needs to stop and they need to apologize to Germany and Japan for destroying their countries and massacring their populations, brainwashed or not. And yes, I ultimately blame the jews and other maggots who started the war in the first place, too.
If this is all you have to dwell on, it is pretty evident why you spend your days worshiping Taylor Swift, who is nothing more than a puppet of the very thing you profess to oppose. The fact is war is a byproduct of ignorance. The very same reason you sit and pout about the evil construct in which you blame the woes of the world, instead show your own inept inability to come up with a viable plan to defeat it.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #6
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,954
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
If this is all you have to dwell on, it is pretty evident why you spend your days worshiping Taylor Swift, who is nothing more than a puppet of the very thing you profess to oppose. The fact is war is a byproduct of ignorance. The very same reason you sit and pout about the evil construct in which you blame the woes of the world, instead show your own inept inability to come up with a viable plan to defeat it.
I must have touched a nerve insulting your sacred Worst Generations. No problem, they will all be dead in another ten years or so. I don't really expect any sort of intelligence or apologies from any of them. Or you either, for that matter.

I'd certainly like to hear your plan for preventing fratricidal wars and defeating evil there, boychick.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old 3 Days Ago #7
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 5,143
T.Garrett
Cool Another way to look at our young vets

My nephews and their comrades get valuable training and experience in the US military the way Germanic warriors like our ancestor Arminius and his peers did before blunting the Roman Empire's advance into Northern Europe and beating the Legions back. Eventually the Germanic tribes pushed south into Italy and sacked the city of Rome ending the power of an empire which had lasted 1000 years.

It will be young men like these that will eventually overthrow the sick, twisted jewish kleptocracy in Washington and seize the reigns of power. The world they create out of the chaos will be all theirs and will little resemble anything we imagine the way we 'wn' today imagine as a white ethnostate.

Their novel social construct will be the next step in evolution of political discourse and will reflect the developments in advanced tech which they will employ in defeating zog. This new generation of white folk will rule this planet and eventually push out to the stars ...

My only regret is that I might not live to see it happen ...ah, such is life
__________________


Even the score, six million more!

Last edited by T.Garrett; 3 Days Ago at 11:49 AM.
 
Old 3 Days Ago #8
bedford
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 860
bedford
Default

I have an uncle in Alabama who is 94 and served in WW2. He fought in the
Battle of the Bulge and nearly lost his feet to frostbite. I recently sent him
a gift because he had a stroke and is in a nursing home. I don't blame soldiers who serve in wars that some may question. It is the politicians and generals
who are ultimately responsible. You could say the Iraq war in 2003 was a disaster but I don't blame the soldiers (totally). Blame George W Bush,
Cheney and Colin Powell. They pull the strings and never risk their lives.
My Uncle seems racially aware. My sister and her husband are liberals
and they visited him about ten years ago. They were shocked by a comment
he made because he said some member of the Klan did something dubious
and gave the Klan a bad name. They were thinking that the Klan is all bad
and how could someone give them a bad name. But he seemed to be a Klan
sympathizer.
__________________
"To Undo a Jew is charity and not a sin."
-Christopher Marlowe
 
Old 2 Days Ago #9
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,954
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
My nephews and their comrades get valuable training and experience in the US military the way Germanic warriors like our ancestor Arminius and his peers did before blunting the Roman Empire's advance into Northern Europe and beating the Legions back. Eventually the Germanic tribes pushed south into Italy and sacked the city of Rome ending the power of an empire which had lasted 1000 years.

It will be young men like these that will eventually overthrow the sick, twisted jewish kleptocracy in Washington and seize the reigns of power. The world they create out of the chaos will be all theirs and will little resemble anything we imagine the way we 'wn' today imagine as a white ethnostate.

Their novel social construct will be the next step in evolution of political discourse and will reflect the developments in advanced tech which they will employ in defeating zog. This new generation of white folk will rule this planet and eventually push out to the stars ...

My only regret is that I might not live to see it happen ...ah, such is life
I certainly hope you're right about that, and the story of Arminius is an inspirational one. Hopefully your nephews will be out of the military before the SHTF and they are ordered to imprison and kill Whites such as ourselves. Murdering ZOGbot scumbags like Eddie Gallagher and Chris Kyle also received "valuable" training and experience in the u.s. military, and they are no friends of the White race, they are traitors to it. So it can be argued both ways, I suppose. My own experience in the military was the absolute worst one of my life, and am glad I wasn't part of it for any great length of time. Your nephews are obviously racially aware if you as their uncle have any influence on them.

I hope I live long enough to see our victory over ZOG. All I can say is the few racially aware Whites still in the military and who aren't 100% brainwashed better get off their asses, stop fucking around mindlessly following the jew's orders, fighting wars for Izzrahell and do something about this soon, help their own fucking people for once like we fucking pay them to do and attack Washington D.C., the goddamned Pentagon and the jew-servile clowns there, or something massive while there is some sort of chance to win. Otherwise my opinion of all green niggers remains in the shitter and I consider all of them my enemies.

Yeah, I do sound a little impatient, because our [White's] time is running out, and I would like to live to see this. And I'd still like to hear what that punk-ass Oaf Meanie's plan for victory is besides launching personal attacks on me.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.
Page generated in 0.11130 seconds.