Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2018 #1
GoldfingerSRB

Default Solzhenitsyn, traitor and scumbag

In fact Solzh was a liar and russophobe. Hating the Soviet Union he actually hated everything Russian.

Solzhenitsyn demands to attack the USSR with nuclear weapons:

Old September 21st, 2018 #2
notmenomore

This was a very young Solzhenitsyn, especially in referencing a possible 5 to 1 Nuclear superiority for the USSR. It never ever came close to that.

Had that level of imbalance occurred, then perhaps he had a marginally valid point. Both the perceived and the actual levels of strategic balance varied continuously throughout the "Cold War".

There were a number of instances of extremely close approaches to the "launch on warning" actualities, with both east and west sweating out decisions later found to be erroneous or non existent.

To me it has become very interesting to see the recent attacks coming from Russia on Solzhenitsyn. I think that here in the Kwa we're all perhaps too far removed from the actualities of life in Russia today and the history of times in the USSR during the rule of the Bolsheviks and their descendants to be able to evaluate how we should regard Solzhenitsyn's work.

Assuming we accept the allegations proffered here, how should that impact our perceptions of Bolshevism, Stalin, the stories of the 1930's purges, WWII and the consequences in eastern Europe?

I have no doubt that Solzhenitsyn should be seen as a traitor to the government of the USSR in the first half to three-fourths of the 20th century. An opponent of Stalin-ism without question. But in the end Solzhenitsyn names the jew.

He has been called a liar in these forums. It will help if the picture can be filled in some more.

Old September 21st, 2018 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
In fact Solzh was a liar and russophobe. Hating the Soviet Union he actually hated everything Russian.

Solzhenitsyn demands to attack the USSR with nuclear weapons:

Solzhenitsyn demands to attack the USSR with nuclear weapons
The Soviet Union was jewish creation not russian, Russia already existed before the Soviet Union.

Soviet Union defectors to the US have a tendency to exagerate because of cold war anti-communist propaganda.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 21st, 2018 #4
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
To me it has become very interesting to see the recent attacks coming from Russia on Solzhenitsyn. I think that here in the Kwa we're all perhaps too far removed from the actualities of life in Russia today and the history of times in the USSR during the rule of the Bolsheviks and their descendants to be able to evaluate how we should regard Solzhenitsyn's work.

Assuming we accept the allegations proffered here, how should that impact our perceptions of Bolshevism, Stalin, the stories of the 1930's purges, WWII and the consequences in eastern Europe?

I have no doubt that Solzhenitsyn should be seen as a traitor to the government of the USSR in the first half to three-fourths of the 20th century. An opponent of Stalin-ism without question.
But in the end Solzhenitsyn names the jew.

He has been called a liar in these forums. It will help if the picture can be filled in some more.
This is a very interesting point. Today's "war on terror/islam" is the follow-up on the war on Communism. We know how much they lie about the Middle East, Iran, Syrian war and all that shit. So how much can we trust of what the media/establishment said about the Soviet Union?

I think this is an area of a lot of hidden history.

Old September 25th, 2018 #5
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
I have no doubt that Solzhenitsyn should be seen as a traitor to the government of the USSR in the first half to three-fourths of the 20th century. An opponent of Stalin-ism without question. But in the end Solzhenitsyn names the jew.
He must be a traitor for Russians and for other Whites too because of his wish to kill White race in the nuclear war.
Solzh names a jew but he had never mentioned the grandfather of his wife was a prominent jewish communist from the first jewish Bolshevik government. His name was Ferdinand Shenfeld and he was born in jewish Odessa. Stalin massacred that jewish grandaddy in Gulag, probably that's why Solzhenitsyn hated Stalin.

Old September 28th, 2018 #6
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
He must be a traitor for Russians and for other Whites too because of his wish to kill White race in the nuclear war.
Solzh names a jew but he had never mentioned the grandfather of his wife was a prominent jewish communist from the first jewish Bolshevik government. His name was Ferdinand Shenfeld and he was born in jewish Odessa. Stalin massacred that jewish grandaddy in Gulag, probably that's why Solzhenitsyn hated Stalin.
maybe he was ukrop (ukrainian)?

ukrops hate Stalin and achivement of soviet Russia. they whine about Holodomor always.

but in Novorosija people love Stalin and soviet pride

Old September 29th, 2018 #7
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
maybe he was ukrop (ukrainian)?

ukrops hate Stalin and achivement of soviet Russia. they whine about Holodomor always.

but in Novorosija people love Stalin and soviet pride
True. ukraine was always a Zionist state, I see no difference between ukrops and kikes.

Maybe our Russian brother Alex Him can prove why Solzhenitsyn was a traitor? I remember he said Solzh was a zombie tool of Western propaganda against Slavs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Solzhenitsyn is a traitor and a pathological liar. At one time, he performed the same tasks of Western propaganda, which are now performed by other traitors and liars.

The purpose of this propaganda is stated in this article: "His films tell us that hell exists – and that its name is modern Russia." - https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...ore-of-a-clown

And all this did not begin with Solzhenitsyn.

For centuries, Western propaganda has convinced its victims that the Russians are not worthy of the title of man. And if so it is necessary to take away the land from the Russians and turn them into slaves of civilized Europeans. But some of the Europeans who came to Russia with this goal suddenly learned that propaganda is one thing, and reality is another thing.

Old September 29th, 2018 #8
Eugen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
The Soviet Union was jewish creation not russian, Russia already existed before the Soviet Union.

Soviet Union defectors to the US have a tendency to exagerate because of cold war anti-communist propaganda.
I absolutely agree, but obliteration of a white Russian people with nuclear weaponry is not the answer.

Old October 3rd, 2018 #9
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
True. ukraine was always a Zionist state, I see no difference between ukrops and kikes.

Maybe our Russian brother Alex Him can prove why Solzhenitsyn was a traitor? I remember he said Solzh was a zombie tool of Western propaganda against Slavs:
Yes we see Alex Him is true pocriot.

Thread