VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 29th, 2015 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Young, (White), Male, and Single

There are too many young men on the mate market, particularly in the White American community.

It sucks being young, male, and single. Don’t think so? Go to the Interactive Singles Map of the United States and see how it looks for the 20 to 39 age group. Almost everywhere single men outnumber single women.

There’s a racial angle. This sex ratio is more skewed among White Americans than among African Americans, mainly because the latter have a lower sex ratio at birth and a higher death rate among young men.

It’s hard to avoid concluding that a lot of young white men are shut out of the marriage market … or any kind of heterosexual relationship.

Disparities in outmarriage

At present, there are more White American women outmarrying than White American men, particularly in younger age groups. This disparity is mainly in marriages with African American men, there being no gender difference in marriages with Hispanic Americans and the reverse gender difference in marriages with Asian Americans. Overall, this factor further skews the ratio of young single men to young single women in the White American community.

This disparity isn’t new. What is new is its extent, for both legal and common-law marriages. An idea may be gleaned from statistics on children born to White American women, specifically the proportion fathered by a non-White partner. For the U.S. as a whole the proportion in 2013 was between 11% and 20% (the uncertainty is due to 190,000 births for which the father’s race was not stated). By comparison, the proportion in 1990 was between 5% and 13%.

Whenever this issue comes up for discussion, there are often reassurances that the disparity will disappear in a post-racial world that has been cleansed of “White privilege.” I’m not so sure. The European female phenotype seems to be very popular, and this was so even when white folks were geopolitical weaklings. Today, the term “white slavery” is merely a synonym for prostitution, but it originally meant the enslavement of fair-skinned women for sale to clients in North Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia. At the height of this trade, between 1500 and 1650, over 10,000 Eastern Europeans were enslaved each year for export. The overwhelming majority were young women and pre-pubertal boys who were valued for their physical appearance. And yet they were powerless.

No, I don’t think this kind of preference will disappear as whites lose “privilege.”

So more and more young men are being left on the shelf, particularly in White America.

more at: Young, (White), Male, and Single

Old July 1st, 2016 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Goddamn jews

The kikes will do anything and everything to prevent White children from being born.

Old July 9th, 2016 #3
Ray Allan

This is why a lot of White men end up marrying either Asian women or seeking wives in Eastern Europe/Russia. So many White American and Western European women have been brainwashed into mating with disgusting nigger apes because the jew's popular media and propaganda tells them those are their ideal partners.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 8th, 2016 #4
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This is why a lot of White men end up marrying either Asian women or seeking wives in Eastern Europe/Russia. So many White American and Western European women have been brainwashed into mating with disgusting nigger apes because the jew's popular media and propaganda tells them those are their ideal partners.
I agree. Hell at my job there is a cute girl like 17 and she dates a half nigger half Cuban mutt breed mix. Her twitter page is always filled with nigger cRap shit and stuff as well.

Old September 8th, 2016 #5
Crowe

Here is a suggestion for the single guys out there. There are kwan's mercs out on longterm deployments who leave their wives back at home for long periods of time. Anyone who likes fighting for ZOG better than the pussy they're leaving at home doesn't deserve their wife. That's fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Old September 14th, 2016 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Here is a suggestion for the single guys out there. There are kwan's mercs out on longterm deployments who leave their wives back at home for long periods of time. Anyone who likes fighting for ZOG better than the pussy they're leaving at home doesn't deserve their wife. That's fair game as far as I'm concerned.
Maybe Tokyo Rose and Axis Sally had a point about that.

Old September 15th, 2016 #7
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:

You no good cunt.
Im just off to catch a train to Aldershot.

Old September 15th, 2016 #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Good point, but there is a problem. I was drafted in 1968, talked the draft board into letting me join the Navy, and spent about three years outside the US. I got my "dear John" letter in 1971, about four months before I was to leave active duty and go back to the States. I was actually in the Bering Sea reading the letter: "Dear Mike...I've met someone...we'll always be best friends...bla, bla, bla." No problem.

I decided then that I couldn't wait to get back to the States and start banging the girl friends of the dummies overseas. Trouble is, by the time I went back to school, got my degrees, started work, and was making a decent wage, they had ended the draft. The only guys joining the military were the dimwits, and their girl friends and wives were usually fat, ugly, and dumb.

I can't wait for the draft to be reinstated, so I can get some cute tang.

Mike

Old September 18th, 2016 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Time for some brutal honesty:

If you can't get laid, it's you.

Old January 28th, 2018 #10
Blusnayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Time for some brutal honesty:

If you can't get laid, it's you.
Getting laid isn't hard, or much of a grand accomplishment. A male with even a bit of drive will get pussy pretty easily these days assuming he's not spineless. Why? Women aren't exactly chaste.

In any event, moving on in regard to the overall topic:

A lot of young White men are by choice opting out of the dating game. This is important to understand. The current system is rigged against men. And women know it. Women initiate 70% of divorces for a reason.

Some men respond to this by expatriating to East Asia. White men are treat there, like they used to be in the West. That seems to be the attraction, anyway.

Though I'm more of a MGTOW angle in regards to these matters. Why? Women provide nothing of value to a man who doesn't want children. That and sex bots will make them obsolete soon enough, regardless. Why a man would welcome a severe liability into his life is beyond what I can reason.

Old February 19th, 2018 #11
Susan

This thread, once again here at VNN, shows that many of you here will never be husband or father material.

Just because you espouse White nationalism, doesn't mean YOU are quality White material.

Old March 6th, 2018 #12
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

A tip for men. Find an older woman. Seriously. Over 40 at least. One that's not retardified and fagified to government schools/media brainwashing and not chemically altered to hell from the fetus state by all of the host of chemicals, vaccines, and altered foods.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #13
Skinhead Zack

Women want alpha males. It is biologically proven.

The Nazis were alpha and so are skinheads and WN parties such as Golden Dawn of today.
Racists have high testosterone and high testosterone gives them manly characteristics.

Men with wide faces are more likely to make racist remarks, claim scientists | Daily Mail Online

Despite that, the reason many of us can't get laid is simply because we are the exact opposite of what the Jews want all White men to be.

Gone are the good old days when men were men and women were women.

The Jews want us to be beta, submissive, weak faggots, nice enough to be friend-zoned by our girls.

And due to feminism's poison, majority of White girls shun White Nationalist alpha males, when it comes to dating.
They are told by the Jew media that the White men are evil and oppressive, interracial relationships are cool, promiscuous sex is cool, abortion is cool, being a fat and belligerent dyke is cool,
covering their bodies with ugly tattoos is cool, pursuing their careers instead of getting married and having kids is cool, etc.

While the "tall, dark, handsome" type and degenerate gangster type (Jews, Spics, Blacks, Arab rapeugees) are idealized and seen as alpha.
The media portrays these sub-human terrorists and thugs as heroes, martyrs, good husbands, fathers and such.

If you ever date a girl who is affected by feminism, you must red pill her.
You can even make a WN girl out of the most air-headed, feminist liberal slut through your efforts over the course of time if you ask me.

Study a little female psychology (though psychology is a Jewish concept), it would eventually help you in a relationship.
You can treat her like a pet, but also can respect her at the same time.

These Red Pill e-books might help you.

MEGA downloading link

Be confident in your posture. choose the right clothes for you to wear. the tattoos would help also.

Have a hobby like football or playing guitar. learning a new language is also a good choice if you aim for non-English speaking White females.

Learn how to defend yourself and your woman from savages. you can pick any kind of martial art you like. (I would recommend boxing)
Owning a gun is a good choice, though it depends on the law of the state you live in, or a country you live in. (even any realistic-looking airsoft one is good enough to scare off intruders)

Exercise regularly to stay in shape. a daily set of 100 push-ups is a must.
Dehydration leads to depression and lowered immune system. drink lots of water daily to stay hydrated.
Eat lots of food rich in protein such as meat and eggs. avoid soy because it lowers your testosterone. also avoid alcohol if possible.

And stay politically active. whether she likes it or not.
Be loyal to our cause as much as you are loyal to your woman.

Getting laid isn't as hard as some guys think. in need to lay with a girl, all you need is confidence. and true confidence comes from discipline, determination and struggle.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; May 22nd, 2018 at 01:55 PM.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #14
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

The irony is once you rid yourself from the brainwash cuckery, everything is clear and simplified. Many non-white people are actually there believe it or not. Many non-white women will sense your not a cuck and be attracted to you more when your racist. Maybe it's more confidence. Maybe it's because you believe in your brand. Irony now that for the same reasons, you won't want them.

Old May 23rd, 2018 #15
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Women want...
Also I might add that, dressing like a douchebag would help you get pussy.
For example, if you're blonde, you would spike up your hair.
Shaved head or crew cut is also a good option.

Or dressing like a wigger even when you're not one.
You might consider trying the clothes two sizes bigger than you're wearing usually.

You don't have to live a degenerate pro-Jew lifestyle when you dress that way.

Many air-headed, liberal White girls are drawn to that look.

Getting a tan also works. unless you are as skinny as a stick.

Instead of an all-out WN look like bomber jacket and Doc Martens, that would be another way to dress yourself.

Also have a good sense of humor, everyone loves jokes. little sexual innuendos aren't bad, either.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; May 23rd, 2018 at 06:04 PM.

Old May 26th, 2018 #16
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Also I might add that, dressing like a douchebag would help you get pussy.
For example, if you're blonde, you would spike up your hair.
Shaved head or crew cut is also a good option.

Or dressing like a wigger even when you're not one.
You might consider trying the clothes two sizes bigger than you're wearing usually.

You don't have to live a degenerate pro-Jew lifestyle when you dress that way.

Many air-headed, liberal White girls are drawn to that look.

Getting a tan also works. unless you are as skinny as a stick.

Instead of an all-out WN look like bomber jacket and Doc Martens, that would be another way to dress yourself.

Also have a good sense of humor, everyone loves jokes. little sexual innuendos aren't bad, either.
What sort of quality White woman do you expect to attract looking and acting like that? WN is not a clown act and doing that falls right in to the jewsmedia's image of us to the rest of our people.

Old May 26th, 2018 #17
Agnes_Grima

Guys guys.... it is pretty much the same for women that have the views. There are girls within "the circle" that have been with everyone in it, same with guys.

Like someone mentioned, getting laid is no problem but finding someone that shares your views and wants a decent relationship, working through the hardships... now that is rare these days.

Relationships last for a couple of years. People give up on each other. The "spark" fades and they just move onto someone new.

I'm too old for that shit and when I see someone my age or older acting that way, I lose hope.

Old July 31st, 2022 #18
jimpickens

Ever try online dating it just might work wonders.

Thread