VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Political Thought
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 5th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default What do you think about the conspiracy theory that Adam Weishaupt was George Washington ?

When researching the NWO , one often stumbles upon claims which , I admit , even to the sceptic at once may seem fantastic . .

Even I who am , I think one can say , quite open about 'historical secrets' am sceptic here . .

Weishaupt = alter ego of G. Washington ?

This claim is anti-Americanist to the core I think. .

I admit that there is some anti-American sentiment among the right ( mostly outside the U.S. though . .) yet the founding father of the USA an illuminatist jew ?

That would , read that , would explain why Washington's head is on America's money along with the New World Order pyramid , but . .

I think people , especially with this claim , mean to indicate that the USA was a New World Order child from the beginning . .

I. e. that they fitted the New World Order's agenda from the beginning. .

What is true is that the NWO at the time of the proclamation of the American state was in the process of fomenting revolutions in 'Old Europe' to destroy the 'Old order' , sometimes called the 'ancien régime' . .

It is claimed that they were bent on using the 'New World' from the start . .

Now , the USA might have started as a reaction to dislike of monarchs in Europe , but . .

. . didn't a lot of founding fathers of the U.S. express themselves in a hostile way to jews ?

What may be true is that jews quickly found key positions in the U.S. , simply because they were 'freer' there . .

There was no official Church persecuting them there for example. .

And the people back then ( fresh settlers from Europe ) I think were still too politically unexperienced back then . .

The USA may have been hijacked by them . .

The fact that fresh settlers from Europe tried to make it as a democracy 'over there' I think they hijacked . .

Whatever . .

It may be true that the U.S. is heavily used as a mercenary today to do the NWO's bidding , yet that is not the fault of the American people IMO , let alone the fault of the founding fathers . .

Like I said , there is a lot of anti-American sentiment present in today's "right-wing" but two things . .

1 ) People need to realize that a lot of Americans are in favour of true democracy , i. e. not lobbyism and oligarchical influence . .

2 ) Instead of hating the USA they should encourage Americans to get rid of the dreadful influence of the NWO ( i. e. playing 'the world's policeman' , fomenting wars etc . . )

The USA is a Caucasian nation ( even though , according to the plans of the NWO , in the making of soon-not-to-be . .) and Europeans worldwide need to stand . .

ALL our countries may unfortunately be under the thumb of the NWO ( and as someone who grew up in post-WW2 Germany I know what I'm talking about ) yet nothing is without hope . .

I will say though that the USA plays a key role in the establishment of the New World Order , though not the major one maybe . .

Us Germans are hated for our 'Nazi'-past worldwide today and Americans mostly because of their many military interventions . .

Make the Caucasian world CAUCASIAN again , without forces betraying us and also playing us against each other . .

Old September 8th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

I never heard this theory before, but it's patently ridiculous. True, George Washington was a Mason and may have known about Adam Weishaupt, but Washington never left North America in his entire life. In 1776 when Weishaupt founded the Order of the Illuminati in Bavaria, Washington was rather busy in America fighting the Revolutionary War. Look at the two men's portraits, they're visibly different. And Washington was 6 feet 4 inches tall--was Weishaupt that height? Not many men were in the 18th century. Could Washington speak German? Not that I'm aware of.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 8th, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

ColdFire, why are all the threads you start framed as questions?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 8th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I never heard this theory before, but it's patently ridiculous.
Like I said , I myself am a man who is open to all supposed secrets of history ( the NWO is working with all tricks ) , yet that one . . . .

Quote:
True, George Washington was a Mason and may have known about Adam Weishaupt, but Washington never left North America in his entire life. In 1776 when Weishaupt founded the Order of the Illuminati in Bavaria, Washington was rather busy in America fighting the Revolutionary War. Look at the two men's portraits, they're visibly different. And Washington was 6 feet 4 inches tall--was Weishaupt that height? Not many men were in the 18th century. Could Washington speak German? Not that I'm aware of.
It is true , the American 'revolutionaries' were Freemasons , but at that time Freemasonry hadn't been hijacked by the New World Order movement yet. . .

Albert Pike was one of the people who turned Freemasonry to the favour of the Rothschild family. . .

They wanted to rule the entire masonic apparatus. . .

. . to use it for their own purposes . . . .

. . the Freemasons did start out as a group of revolutionaries ( mostly into science , medicine , esoterics . .) who mostly hated the Church during the late Middle Ages ( since it forbade science ) . . . .

They were the famous 'humanists'. . .

Old September 8th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
ColdFire, why are all the threads you start framed as questions?
Are they ?

If so , it must be unwittingly . .

Does it bug you ?

I'll have a look . .

Thread