Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2006 #1
Druidictus

Default New Subject Matter?

Maybe readers can suggest topics to talk about?

One I wouldn’t mind hearing is that of what’s good for us is good for Israel. Like if we are forced with immigration policy, then why isn’t Israel being forced under the UN and other bodies. Like Israel should be accepting most of the refugees from Africa.

Can we talk about Israel’s inconsistencies regarding policies they promote in western countries, compared to their own homeland. Who are the names behind these hypocritical policies? Has there ever been debate in the leading world bodies about sanctions on Israel?

Old January 16th, 2006 #2
Druidictus

Can we talk about how debating what happening during the so called Holocaust is waste of time regarding changing history officially?

The point I'm making is no western government will overturn the Nuremberg Trial verdict unless the case is reopened. So if you ever deny the trial's and the holocaust dogma, you are just attacking the victors and their right to say what history is. If you go against them you will only be squashed with the full force of the once allied Government and those they control, like Irving has.

Too many activists are concentrating too much on the so called holocaust and to a degree that puts them in danger of being persecuted. Those that are, would be better remaining out of gaol and using their time for better things.

I agree that making known to the general public the questioning of lies or misconceptions in our past, but are you spending too much time on a never resolving story? Your only course is to hammer for a reopening of the Nuremberg Trials if you ever want the officials to take new content or investigations into account.

We should all be concentrating on educating the public about the domination of executive power the jews have in western countries and their infrastructure, like Peter has preaching.

Thread