Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2011 #1
Thad Charles
Master Race

Angry Channon Christian & Chris Newsom on ID channel

I didn't even know I had this channel (yes I still have cable typical kwa I know), but I stumbled on it and they had a piece relevant to my interests. The 'Investigation Discovery' channel did a piece on the murders and it was typical Jewsmedia horseshit where they interviewed some shitskins for analysis. Yes distract the viewers that a bunch of monkeys brutally raped and killed two beautiful (and young) White people. Oh no, no stereotyping here. We can't do that.

Then the voice-over host who injected smart-ass comments throughout the whole show asked at the end "Why did this happen? Knoxville still doesn't have the answer." Of course they do and we do. A bunch of fuckin monkeys ran rampant, as usual, and this time just happened to implement one of the worst murders anybody has ever had the displeasure of learning about.

Praise Jeeboo I'm fuckin pissed. But as someone very knowledgeable about the case even I could feel my blood boil throughout the show. I can't imagine if any typical kwa White were watching this they wouldn't feel the same. Hopefully it had the same effect and pissed some people off. Live near a bunch of wild apes and gorillas and this will happen to you and your family and friends. Count on it.

Also, just a brief mention of the rallies and they were labeled as "KKK offshoots", or something to the degree. Fucking cowards.

Old April 20th, 2011 #2
Paulavt

Thank-you for that info Thad, I did not know about that.
It may run again sometime this month since Channon's birthday is on the 29th of this month.

Old May 5th, 2011 #3
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thanks for the comment brother, and with this thread getting nearly 1000 views (and only one reply), I assume it's mostly the lurking Amerikwans who have read it. I hope they are realizing the complete and utter race war that is occurring right under their noses. More importantly, the Jew control of the media, which will, can, did, and does spin everything against Whites - and in this case, in the most depraved and terrifying of ways.

Old May 5th, 2011 #4
SmokyMtn
Banned

The Knoxville Murders had a deep and lasting impact on race relations in the greater Knoxville area. Many Whites will never forget what happened and are still telling the story to others today.

This Smoky Mountain scene was painted on location in the waiting area of the small animal clinic at UT College of Veterinary Medicine. It memorializes a very special student of the University of TN, Channon Christian. Donated by a friend of the family, the mural was meant to comfort and transport those who are hurting to a more enlightened and spiritual place. To learn more about Channon Chistian and to learn about the scholarship created by family and friends in her name go to: www.cgcfoundation.net .

Old May 5th, 2011 #5
SmokyMtn
Banned

The photos below I took at night last September at the Channon and Christopher memorial just a few yards from where they were brutally tortured, raped, and murdered.

The neighborhood has changed over the last three years and one can walk down Chipman street late at night and not worry about niggers.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; May 5th, 2011 at 10:16 PM.

Old May 24th, 2011 #6
Paulavt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
The photos below I took at night last September at the Channon and Christopher memorial just a few yards from where they were brutally tortured, raped, and murdered.

The neighborhood has changed over the last three years and one can walk down Chipman street late at night and not worry about niggers.

Thanks so very much SmokyMtn.

Tags
channon christian, chris newsom, jews, knoxville, knoxville horror, knoxville massacre, niggers

Thread