VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 6th, 2007 #21
MjolnirStrike

Wow...a three day circle-jerk in lovely New Jersey

Old May 6th, 2007 #22
OTPTT
Banned

Working together is only possible if two groups are willing to work together. It appears that only one group is willing and it isn't SF.

By the way Knoxville isn't the time or place to bring the children. Oh and neither is the SF get together. Leave your children with a trusted relative especially the 10 year-old girls if you are going to the patriotard shindig.

Old May 7th, 2007 #23
Briseis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
You know Jim, I did believe that, hence me going back there. After I saw what they are REALLY like, I found that there is NO place for the admin of that site in WN. They are liars, gameplayers and egotists. We are better off without them. I just feel sad about all the good folk who get screwed around by them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
Working together is only possible if two groups are willing to work together. It appears that only one group is willing and it isn't SF.

By the way Knoxville isn't the time or place to bring the children. Oh and neither is the SF get together. Leave your children with a trusted relative especially the 10 year-old girls if you are going to the patriotard shindig.

what is funny is how in the "WN world" we see these huuuge differences, VNN vS SF, SF VS AMRen, whoever VS OD, VS Phora, etc etc..
but the 'people on the outside' they probably don't.
A lot of it is the language thing- I dont go around N-This N-that, and Im not going to try and play the "oh , I was raised in this 'nice, middle-class way' blah blah" or "I dont want to offend people"... I don't say it because I feel hypocritical saying it in the sense I dont live around it. I feel almost like I havent "earned the right to use the N word".. how's that for "incorrect"?
Anyway, the use of this and of course the "he-man woman-haters club" stuff bothers some people, and by this I dont mean "SF people", just most people in the 'Kwa. I look at it like maybe they will benefit in some way by the WN lite version that the other groups will present, it offers yet another WN thing on the menu, hence it doesnt take away from the VNN showing. Not everyone is "up for " hardcore racists, some prefer the "slow dance" style. Those people may eventually get here. Look at Dietrich, didnt he say he came in through AmRen or one of those other places? He was smart enough to keep going with it and find out for himself.
Try to look at these other groups as an opportunity rather than a threat. Im sure it wont be hard to find out where they will be, and perhaps have someone show up there anyway, and pass out flyers or whatever. We are looking at things again, in that stilted, tiny-little-world way that does not pay off. Let us say things get ugly there, I am hoping not, but the demographics being what they are, you just never know. In that case, it wouldn't be SF vs VNN, that would be stupid.
This place may not be doing things the way SF does things, but that doesnt mean they are sabotaging us or are a threat. In fact, I would take it more like this:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
C. C. Colton (1780–1832): The Lacon.

http://silentconsort.com/

Old May 7th, 2007 #24
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briseis View Post
This place may not be doing things the way SF does things, but that doesnt mean they are sabotaging us

You did hear Jackie's (boot) little "board wars" nonsense...didn't you?

I honestly didn't think he could stoop to such a level of childishness.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old May 7th, 2007 #25
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha Strom View Post
Don't know why you'd say that; I'd say they're pretty darn safe. Now.

So...what you're saying is that your husband likes very young girls?

I mean...that's not a very direct way of putting it, but is that basically what you're saying?

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; May 7th, 2007 at 01:37 AM.

Old May 7th, 2007 #26
jimbrolin

Default Knoxville & Yankee Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Are you serious? Is that really what's going to happen?
-Jim
Yankee Jim,

These are friends of both of us. Don't know how it happened, but I just heard about the Patriot thing Friday after a phone call from JK who is concerned about using the Hall at this sensitive point in time. Will call RL in a few minutes to see what's up.

The Knoxville Rally, me thniks, is paramount and takes precedence over all else.

Jim

Old May 7th, 2007 #27
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
So...what you're saying is that your husband likes very young girls?

I mean...that's not a very direct way of putting it, but is that basically what you're saying?

-Jim
That is the conclusion I got from that statment also. If that was not a swipe at her husband, then what is?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 7th, 2007 #28
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Ok, the Dark Side of the Force let me down this time. I got my facts wrong. Not the first time and certainly not the last time. I was contacted by the organiser of the NJ conference. He had organised it around new year and got the date just after the murders in Knoxville occurred.

So I apologise to him and his crew. It was not intended to insult or berate them, they are members of $camfront, not admin or mods.
However, I am still pissed off that the admin there can't 'lower' themselves enough to help with a worthy cause such as the rally.

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old May 9th, 2007 #29
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Ok, the Dark Side of the Force let me down this time. I got my facts wrong. Not the first time and certainly not the last time. I was contacted by the organiser of the NJ conference. He had organised it around new year and got the date just after the murders in Knoxville occurred.

So I apologise to him and his crew. It was not intended to insult or berate them, they are members of $camfront, not admin or mods.
However, I am still pissed off that the admin there can't 'lower' themselves enough to help with a worthy cause such as the rally.

Hey, shit happens, you know?

For your penance, say 5 Hail Don's and 10 Our Boot's.

All's forgiven

Old May 12th, 2007 #30
EURO

If you attend the SF event keep your children at home. Since they back Joe Fields and Kevin Strom ,there's a greater chance your children will be in more danger from SF and their backers than the ara crowd.

Old May 13th, 2007 #31
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by EURO View Post
If you attend the SF event keep your children at home. Since they back Joe Fields and Kevin Strom ,there's a greater chance your children will be in more danger from SF and their backers than the ara crowd.
There is no Stormfront event on this issue. The other demo is being organized by a group of White patriots in TN. It's only connection to Stormfront is that it was announced on their events section. If one can't make the Memorial rally because of the date they should go to the 16th of June demo. Stormfront is advertising a national leaflet distribution about the murders on the upcoming weekend of the 18th through the 20th but all pro-White groups including VNN have been asked to join in, it also is not just a Stormfront deal.

Old May 18th, 2007 #32
Frank Simmet
White Love Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
There is no Stormfront event on this issue. The other demo is being organized by a group of White patriots in TN. It's only connection to Stormfront is that it was announced on their events section. If one can't make the Memorial rally because of the date they should go to the 16th of June demo. Stormfront is advertising a national leaflet distribution about the murders on the upcoming weekend of the 18th through the 20th but all pro-White groups including VNN have been asked to join in, it also is not just a Stormfront deal.

Speaking of which. I am printing out a few hundred now. All with various forums and orgs at the bottom. I need a good one for VNN but can't find it. Anyone?

aka DresdenBurning
'If the passion drops from your voice , I ask that you kindly pick it back up'

Old May 18th, 2007 #33
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
I just went to $camfront to have a look at the latest non-events over there and found this, http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...ng-385968.html
So now, not only do they not promote the Knoxville rally because we organised it, but now they promote a competing event? WTF sort of show are they running over there?
We know what they are running over there. They are certainly not about unity among Whites, especially if it involves Hal Turner, Alex Linder or Rounder.

They are about promoting David Duke, Stormfront and Don Black and enriching those coffers. If they really gave a rat's ass about The Race, they would have linked to VNN and told people to attend and support the basis of the rally and to remember Christian and Newsome. They always do this kind of thing. They quibble over personal differences and it is like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

The more they do, the more utter disrespect and contempt I have for them. I wasted a good deal of time over there.

Steinfront sucksnugget. hehe.

Old May 18th, 2007 #34
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
Steinfront should be promoting the VNN sponsored rally with no qualms, comments, or bullshit.

Old May 19th, 2007 #35
East Tennessee
Thom Robb ass kisser

I am all for the Stormfront rally. At least someone is standing up for Kevin Strom.
"I need $25 on the behalf of the White Race. Or a how about a donation around $50? If you can, $100 will do. No... how about $350. Oh $500. Without your donations, we can't save White Christian America." - Thom Robb

Old May 21st, 2007 #36
Aimee
R.I.P. Yankee Jim

SFers are taking credit for getting this in the media finally. After banning and silencing people who dared to talk about this rally, or who were busting their asses getting the information out, they're going to claim credit. How big can a set of proverbial balls be?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show....html?t=389402

Rest in peace,
my friend.

1955-2008

Old May 21st, 2007 #37
Leshrac
Mad Science

On a related note, pop the champagne boys : FIRST SF RALLY/GATHERING IN ALL RECORDED HISTORY

Old May 24th, 2007 #38
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briseis View Post
what is funny is how in the "WN world" we see these huuuge differences, VNN vS SF, SF VS AMRen, whoever VS OD, VS Phora, etc etc..
but the 'people on the outside' they probably don't.
Yeah, it's kinda funny. I noticed on the AmRen thread promoting the knoxville rally this weekend, even the posters on that site considered SF and VNN to be the same thing

Old May 24th, 2007 #39
Cate

Although I think the VNN rally makes more sense and will garner more support, I can't help thinking that any rally bringing this gruesome murder to the forefront is a bad thing. The only person I like on Stormfront's lineup is Edwards from the Political Cesspool, but I think having a rally with Hal Turner among its ranks in Knoxville will be far more effective. I wish Hal and everyone who is traveling with him Godspeed and good wishes for a very successful event.

Old July 10th, 2011 #40
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

At the 2007 rally? You do know this thread is 4 years old now.

Thread