Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 26th, 2013 #101
rod crowley

They shoulda been corpses after their arrests and none of this would be transpiring.fuckin filth.

Old January 26th, 2013 #102
vindicator06
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
What Miss Satterfield means by her comment is that the victims were White and the criminal perps were NIGGERS. Therefore to her this crime is not only not worth reporting nationally, it is barely more than a traffic violation IHO. I hope this worthless bitch is the victim of the same type of crime as this-that is, the type she doesn't think is worth reporting. I think about this crime a lot and every time I do anger doesn't begin to describe what I feel.
Well, you know what they say...what goes around, comes around!

Old February 7th, 2013 #103
Mike White

It kinda brings a tear to ya eye, these animals who ended such a lovely couples life got off lightly in my opinion, my thoughts are with them both

Old March 18th, 2013 #104
patriot
Banned

Default killers

What do you do? I mean go after other blacks and kill them? Whites will just watch and go on like the Zebras watch when the lions take down another zerbra. We see it and comment and move the frick on. But blacks will loot and riot and they try to appease them. There was a white cop killed by a black a few years back and this Klansman's Grandson went out and killed a black. They fried them. But a black can kill and walk. I know a black who raped and murdered this white girl and they arrested him and held him in jail for six months. What those wise guy cops couldn't nail this guy? A black outsmarted them? No the girl was not from the area and so they quietly let him out. Then he raped two more women and got 7 years and while he was in jail got 7 more years for murdering the other girl. He got fourteen years for three rapes and a murder. The cops were so fearful he was out. Well the bad ass cops should have set him up and just shot him and said he reached under the seat for a weapon.

Old March 29th, 2013 #105
Alexander M.

Default Families of Christian and Newsom forced to sit through new trial

Christian and Newsom were killed in what may be the most horrific and gruesome hate crime murders in US history. They were both gang raped, both were sexually tortured, and both had their bodies mutilated. They were killed because they are white. First the media tried to censor the crime. Then the media complain that they couldn’t keep the crime a secret because “racists on the internet” made a big deal out of it. Then the media lied and claimed that numerous details of the crime were a “racist hoax.” The autopsy report confirmed everything.

The first trial was a financial bonanza for several Knoxville public defenders. The trial cost taxpayers $1.1 million dollars. Of that, $570,000 went to pay attorney fees. Later it was found that the judge had been abusing prescription painkillers during the trial. The defense lawyers immediately went to work seeking a new trial. They claimed the judge was “incompetent.” They won the right to a new trial with no regard for the horror it would put the families through. A second trial will be a second windfall of cash for the public defenders.

Today the defense lawyers got the new judge to order the families to
remove buttons honoring their brutally murdered relatives.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...ugh-new-trial/

Families of young couple who were raped and tortured to death are banned from wearing photo buttons of the victims in the front row of courtroom during killer's retrial

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2OyLnjsEs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old April 5th, 2013 #106
Cora McGuire

The comments on the Daily Mail article are amazing really, but the downside of course is reading how so many are only hearing about the case now, all these years later.

Old April 9th, 2013 #107
vindicator06
Banned

Default Latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Christian and Newsom were killed in what may be the most horrific and gruesome hate crime murders in US history. They were both gang raped, both were sexually tortured, and both had their bodies mutilated. They were killed because they are white. First the media tried to censor the crime. Then the media complain that they couldn’t keep the crime a secret because “racists on the internet” made a big deal out of it. Then the media lied and claimed that numerous details of the crime were a “racist hoax.” The autopsy report confirmed everything.

The first trial was a financial bonanza for several Knoxville public defenders. The trial cost taxpayers $1.1 million dollars. Of that, $570,000 went to pay attorney fees. Later it was found that the judge had been abusing prescription painkillers during the trial. The defense lawyers immediately went to work seeking a new trial. They claimed the judge was “incompetent.” They won the right to a new trial with no regard for the horror it would put the families through. A second trial will be a second windfall of cash for the public defenders.

Today the defense lawyers got the new judge to order the families to
remove buttons honoring their brutally murdered relatives.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...ugh-new-trial/

Families of young couple who were raped and tortured to death are banned from wearing photo buttons of the victims in the front row of courtroom during killer's retrial

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2OyLnjsEs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Latest on Christian-Newsome: www.knoxnews.com

April 9, 2013
1:39 a.m.

Reply to this post
deetrump07 writes:

In the overall scheme of things as far as
the mass media on the national level is
concerned, all one need do is look at how
reporter Miss Satterfield handled this case.
Then, look at who issues her paycheck.
Even in good economic times, reporters such
as Miss Satterfield will not cross their
bosses. Just follow the money. You will
get answers every time...if you are willing
to look.

Old April 30th, 2013 #108
Anthony Lynch
Banned

I'm sorry to say this but White America DESERVES it.

We should have fought when jews and niggers forced themselves into our schools businesses and communities in the 1960s. We should have fought in the 1980s when it became clear that black crime was 90% against Whites. We should have fought, but instead we sat down to watch niggers play basketball destroy our country and fuck our women.

These race crimes will continue to happen more frequently until and unless White people decide we've had enough. Until that day comes we deserve what we get.

Old May 2nd, 2013 #109
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
I'm sorry to say this but White America DESERVES it.

We should have fought when jews and niggers forced themselves into our schools businesses and communities in the 1960s. We should have fought in the 1980s when it became clear that black crime was 90% against Whites. We should have fought, but instead we sat down to watch niggers play basketball destroy our country and fuck our women.

These race crimes will continue to happen more frequently until and unless White people decide we've had enough. Until that day comes we deserve what we get.
If this is me misunderstanding you, I'm sorry. If not you're a fucker.

So you think more White kids should be raped, tortured and murdered by niggers? That's what I got from your post.

Old May 2nd, 2013 #110
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Perhaps not individually, but in a collective sense, HELL YES our race deserves the consequesnces for our failure to manage the threats to our survival. Do you blame blacks for killing White children? I blame the Whites who allowed it to happen in the first place, and continue to. Fifty years ago liberals began taking down the barriers between races, allowing niggers to mix freely with Whites. Now 50 years on their chickens are comming home to roost, and you are offended by me saying we deserve it?? I wish I could go in a time machine to 1965 and tell the whites who supported integration that their grandchildren would be murdered by niggers in the future.

Old May 2nd, 2013 #111
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Perhaps not individually, but in a collective sense, HELL YES our race deserves the consequesnces for our failure to take action against the threats to our survival. Do you blame blacks for killing White children? I blame the Whites who allowed it to happen in the first place and who continue to. Fifty years ago liberal whites all over the country started taking down the barriers between the race. This allowed nniggers to mix with whites. The whites who opposed it did not fight hard enough. Now 50 years on we act surprised that white children getting murdered? Who's really to blame? tI think it's us who allowed it to happen. We failed to act whether that failure is out of ignorance apathy or stupidity doesn't matter. In the cold hard world of reality we deserve exactly what we are getting.
Our race is paying for it. Have you checked the numbers lately?

I took my mother out to breakfast yesterday. We were the only White couple in the place. You had two separate tables on a white guy with a male nigger (drug dealers). A white couple with their nigger grand baby. A white guy with a negress.

My mother didn't notice it until I said something. All she said was "That's life, get use to it."

Fuck that. I can't and won't. We're all paying for it. Just some of us are more aware than others. All that I can do with our 5 racially aware children is groom them for proper WN mates.

We have a friend coming up this summer with his 9 yr old boy. He's going to meet Delaney (8) and Kiran (7), and we are seriously trying to push for friendship and 10 yrs from now marriage.

We're serious, and so is his dad, who is a poster here. You do what you can.

Old May 2nd, 2013 #112
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Well we deserve it. Until we stand up and fight, we deserve everything we get. I wonder if the Newsome family even has the balls to speak out against intergration and black crime after their children fell victim? From what I hear they are still supporters of diversity and martin luther king. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Old May 2nd, 2013 #113
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Well we deserve it. Until we stand up and fight, we deserve everything we get.
Bullshit. My kids are raised White/right. They don't deserve what those kids got. I fight every fucking day. Tomorrow My 4 littlest ones have a "dance celebration" going on at school. I'm keeping them all home.

Harlem shake, shake your booty, and gangnam style. I don't fucking think so. Not my kids. I called the school. I will write their excuses and tell them exactly why my kids weren't in school.

We all do what we can. I'm not throwing my children out to the wolves. Not this mother.

Old May 2nd, 2013 #114
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
My mother didn't notice it until I said something. All she said was "That's life, get use to it."
What's your opinion on the concept of white flight?
I'll be making mine as soon as humanly possible. No one and nothing can stop me.

Quote:
We have a friend coming up this summer with his 9 yr old boy. He's going to meet Delaney (8) and Kiran (7), and we are seriously trying to push for friendship and 10 yrs from now marriage.
Is it strange that I find this somewhat creepy?

Quote:
Bullshit. My kids are raised White/right. They don't deserve what those kids got. I fight every fucking day. Tomorrow My 4 littlest ones have a "dance celebration" going on at school. I'm keeping them all home.

Harlem shake, shake your booty, and gangnam style. I don't fucking think so. Not my kids. I called the school. I will write their excuses and tell them exactly why my kids weren't in school.

We all do what we can. I'm not throwing my children out to the wolves. Not this mother.
Admirable of you; although I'm honestly curious as to why you send them to school to begin with. All said and done, the detriments probably far outweigh the advantages, at least if you live in a heavily "diverse" area.

Old May 3rd, 2013 #115
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Bullshit. My kids are raised White/right.

I already said "not in an individual sense perhaps, but as a collective".

No matter how worked up you get, it won't change reality. White people DESERVE what we are getting because we have become soft decadent brainwashed lemmings and allowed the jew to take our country. On average EVERY DAY a white woman is killed and rapped by a nigger, but you NEVER see whites standing up. DO YOU? Most are such cowards they won't even speak against diversity after their own children are killed! I don't care if my words offend. A people who won't fight for their women and children do not deserve peace anymore than a man who spends his days eating big macs deserves to be slim.

Old May 5th, 2013 #116
America First

We are being swarmed, and the baby boomer generation who are alive that did not see combat or even serve in the legion's could not care less, as they are enjoying their retirements, for now.

Retiree's I know personally being 62 to 68 year old, they could not care less about White rights, White survial etc. They do support stupid politics and Flox TV, and they are with out honor as are almost every upper class weathly retiree, and government retiree in my experience.

As for the men in their seventies that are retired, all that I know are leftist, and child like they care for nothing or no one, except for a good bottle of wine.

The generation that retired well off and government pensioners in their seventies and eighties and are the LAST phuckers that will live on 25 years of checks in the mail, and medical paid for.

After stating the above the young White's are no better, but there is one BIG difference, the child like men in their 30's and younger they will be facing some real hard times in the least is my guess, and their p.c. minds will be of no help.

The men who worked construction , and other hard labor jobs all their lives had SS and thats all, and and few live past 70.

Pencil pusher's live the longest and retire the youngest in most case's is my guess.

As for the evanjellyculls retiree's, IMO they support every political plank of the communist joo's who have taken US over. Useful idiots who are not bothered in the least by open borders and non stop war or White genocide/annilation.

All the White idiots who have never even wrote a letter or stated publically what a crime the open hostile border invasion has been left or right retards do not understand that the money borrowed for police, and federal assorted cops on the borders has been paid for with BORROWED MONEY. Borrowed money to pay for millions of births on welfare, food stamps, housing, jailing, medical, and you can't even offend them by speaking your political mind against this crime.

The debt is owed by YT, and the bill collectors are coming, and FLOX TV won't be helping all those well off Whites who have a couple of million and think they are going to be left alone with their loot.

Yes, the bill is coming due, and the creditors will WANT their pound of flesh, it will be their excuse to do what they have wanted to do for thousands of years IMO.

http://jewishfaces.com/china.html

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; May 6th, 2013 at 11:49 PM.

Old May 16th, 2013 #117
Cora McGuire

America and much of the world has been dazzled by the Jodie Arias trial lately (*hope she gets the death penalty*), but few will ever know about the Knoxville Horror, or feel for the agony of the family and friends of the victims who are having to relive it in these ridiculous mind-numbing 're-trials':

Quote:
TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013

"This Case is About What George Thomas Did Not Do": Playing the Race Card, and Double Misrepresentation: Day One of George Thomas' Knoxville Horror Re-Trial

By Nicholas Stix

"Fuck that white girl!" said defense attorney Steven Johnson in his opening statement to the jury Monday, in the seventh Knoxville Horror trial, for the racially-motivated, January 7, 2007 rape-torture-murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom, by a crew of up to seven blacks led by Lemaricus Davidson.

"That phrase, 'Fuck that white girl!' is being used for one reason, and one reason at all: To engender an emotional response. To distract you."

Johnson insinuated that Thomas had never used the phrase at all, and that a detective had just made it up, 17 months after the fact.

There's just one little problem with Johnson's statement: The prosecution did not bring the racially-charged statement into the courtroom. Lead prosecutor Takisha Fitzgerald ("TK") never said, "Fuck that white girl," in her opening statement, which preceded Johnson's. Rather, she quoted the detective as saying Thomas had told him, "Fuck that girl."

Thus, Fitzgerald misrepresented Thomas, and Johnson lied about Fitzgerald.

Johnson also misled the jury through a lecture on the concept of "criminal responsibility" (aka, "acting in concert"), that broke it up into seven requirements, whereupon he asserted that a conviction could only be reached if every single requirement were met.

He paired his dishonest analysis of criminal responsibility with a legally irrelevant appeal to emotion, arguing that George Thomas was doing what he had learned growing up in Detroit, in order "to survive": "He kept his head down." "He zoned out." "He minded his own business."

The problem is that most blacks reject the principle of criminal responsibility, at least where fellow blacks are concerned, and there are five black women on the panel.

It is with those black women in mind that Johnson gave his dishonest lecture, and made his pleas to emotion. SCUM

Building on the previous blocks, Johnson kept repeating that witnesses that had seen Lemaricus Davidson had not seen George Thomas, and that while DNA evidence tied Lemaricus Davidson and his half-brother to the crimes, Letalvis Cobbins, but no DNA evidence tied Thomas to the crime.

Under true criminal responsibility, Johnson's caveats are irrelevant, but in his Bizarro World criminal responsibility, they are unanswerable. Indeed, if he were right, there would be no grounds for charging Thomas with anything.

Thus, Thomas' defense team has a three-pronged defense:

1. Mislead the jury regarding the rules of criminal responsibility;

2. Play the race card; and

3. Establish that no one had seen Thomas, or found any DNA evidence tying him directly to the rapes and murders.

My friend and colleague, David in TN, who was also at the trial said, "Last time Johnson tried that, it failed. ADAs Fitzgerald and Leland Price hammered it home.

Let us hope they succeed once more.
http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogsp...ge-thomas.html

Old May 16th, 2013 #118
Cora McGuire

Day 3, George Thomas retrial: He knew they were 'jacking' a car, not the people

Quote:
KNOXVILLE — In a statement to authorities, torture-slaying suspect George Thomas insisted he had no idea what happened to the victims.

Jurors today heard an audio recording of Thomas’ statement made just days after Channon Christian, 21, and Christopher Newsom, 23, were kidnapped, raped and slain in January 2007.

In it, Thomas said he knew convicted ringleader Lemaricus Davidson and uncharged suspect Eric Boyd had plans to “jack a car” when they left Davidson’s Chipman Street house.

“I know they were going to steal a car, not the people in it,” he said.

But when the pair returned with the bound and blindfolded couple, Thomas said he and co-defendants Letalvis Cobbins and Vanessa Coleman wanted to leave.

“They said let us finish,” he said. “I want to go right now ‘cause I ain’t trying to be set up in here.”

Thomas claimed Boyd left with a bound Newsom and returned alone. Christian, meanwhile, was tied up in Davidson’s bedroom, he said.

He said she was still there when Davidson gave Thomas, Cobbins and Coleman a ride to a drug dealer’s house, where the trio sans Davidson, stayed the night.

He said when the trio returned to Chipman Street the next day to get their belongings, Christian was nowhere to be seen.

On Tuesday, the jury heard that Thomas was at the Chipman Street house a day before Christian and Newsom were kidnapped. He had no phone, no car and no gun.

He was there seated in a chair in the living room the day after the kidnapping. He said nothing, did nothing and, again, had no gun.

A day or two later, Thomas, along with Cobbins and Coleman, hopped a ride with a drug addict back to Lebanon, Ky., where Thomas had been living. He was in no way connected to a gun found in a bedroom of the Kentucky home a day after he was arrested there on Jan. 11, 2007.

He didn’t immediately come out of the house when law enforcers surrounded it on the day of his arrest. Instead, he peeked out of the blinds on a second-floor window but quickly surrendered when a throng of officers stormed inside.

Most everything else this Davidson County jury heard in testimony Tuesday in Knox County Criminal Court, in what was the second day of Thomas’ retrial, centered on Davidson.

Davidson had a gun. Davidson was violent. Davidson hid out in a vacant house in Northwest Knoxville after Christian’s body was found inside a trash can in his home. Davidson was wearing Newsom’s shoes. Davidson gave his girlfriend, Daphne Sutton, a bag of Christian’s clothes.

For prosecutors TaKisha Fitzgerald and Leland Price, it was a day to lay — for the sixth time now — the building blocks to prove that Christian and Newsom were carjacked, kidnapped, raped and slain. They must prove those crimes were committed before they can even try to convince the jury that Thomas was criminally responsible.

For defenders Tom Dillard and Stephen Ross Johnson, it was another day of hammering home their message that Thomas’ mere presence inside the 805-square-foot home during the crimes and his failure to act to stop those crimes is not enough to make him a principal player.

Johnson drove that message home when cross-examining Sutton’s friend Kassie Suttles on Tuesday.

When Suttles and Sutton learned that Christian’s body had been found inside Davidson’s home, Davidson was there at Suttles’ Bridalwood Road apartment with them.

“You didn’t call the police, did you?” Johnson asked. “Daphne Sutton didn’t call the police and say, ‘I’ve got Lemaricus Davidson in my apartment?’ ”

Suttles and Sutton conceded that they allowed Davidson, who they knew was armed, to stay there a few more hours before dropping him off in a Northwest Knoxville neighborhood where was later arrested.

Neither has been charged with any crimes.

Thomas is being retried after Senior Judge Walter Kurtz ruled that the lack of forensic proof against him meant Kurtz could not step into original Judge Richard Baumgartner’s shoes to affirm the convictions in Thomas’ first trial. Baumgartner was forced to leave the bench before doing so, courtesy of his own drug scandal.

Coleman, too, was retried. The convictions against Cobbins and Davidson have so far been left intact

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/ma...w-they-were-a/

Old May 17th, 2013 #119
Cora McGuire

*No verdict yet, jury in deliberations.

Video @ source:

Quote:
Update 8 pm

The jury continued to deliberate through the evening and did not reach a verdict.

Deliberations will resume at 9 a.m. Friday.

Update 1:20 pm Thursday

After a lunch break, the jury will begin deliberating in the George Thomas trial.

Sixteen jurors have heard all the evidence, but now two men and two women have been named as alternates. That leaves six men and six women to deliberate the charges against them. Eight of the jurors are white, four of them are black

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/274...omas-testifies

Quote:
By Nicholas Stix

After each side completed its closing argument and rebuttal, Judge Walter Kurtz spent over an hour reading his instructions ti the jury, with detailed separate instructions for each of the 46 counts. The jury then went to deliberate.

Your trusty correspondent kept vigil at the courthouse, along with the families and friends of victims Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. Most of the other reporters had left before noon, when Judge Kurtz began reading his instructions to the jury, and only returned around dinner time.

There was an easy camaraderie between some of the reporters who had covered the story for years, and who would drop in on the families, who were trying to keep things as light as they could. As the new kid on the block, this writer kept a modest distance, on a set of cushion-seats about eight feet away.

At one point, Mr. Newsom dropped in on me, gave me a lengthy interview about Christopher, and even shared his strawberry shortcake with me. Later, some of his family, who had brought chicken tenders and sauce, also shared their food with me, and even asked about where I was from. Very kind people of all ages. Devout Christians.

At 5:52 p.m., several court officers delivered approximately 18 pizzas to the jury.

At 8 p.m., court officers sent us home for the night, as the jury was heading to their hotel for the night. Actually, a veteran local reporter, whose name I don't know, acted as a conduit. She said they said that we needn't come back until 10 a.m. tomorrow.
http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogsp...thomas-re.html

Old May 17th, 2013 #120
Cora McGuire

Excellent: scumbag Thomas guilty on ALL charges! Just watching the family and friends in live in court now, few minute after the verdict was read out. So nice to see them happy for a change

Quote:
The jury in the George Thomas trial has found him guilty on all 46 counts against him.

Thomas was one of four defendants previously convicted in connection with the 2007 murders of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom. He was granted a retrial because the previous judge, Richard Baumgartner, could not serve in his role as the 13th juror to affirm the verdict after he stepped down from the bench because of a prescription pill addiction.

The jury found Thomas guilty on all 46 counts against him. Court will resume later this afternoon for the penalty phase of the trial, to determine Thomas' sentence.

Thomas found guilty on all counts against George Thomas:

C 1: Kill Newsom while Robbing Newsom
C 2: Kill Newsom while Robbing Christian
C 3: Kill Christian while Robbing Newsom
C 4: Kill Christian while Robbing Christian
C 5: Kill N while Kidnap N
C 6: Kill N while Kidnap C
C 7: Kill C while Kidnap N
C 8: Kill C while Kidnap C
C 9: Kill N while Rape N
C 10: Kill N while Rape C
C 11: Kill C while Rape N
C 12: Kill C while Rape C
C 13: Kill N while Theft of N
C 14: Kill N while Theft of C
C 15: Kill C while Theft of N
C 16: Kill C while Theft of C
C 17: Intentionally Kill N w/ premeditation
C 18: Intentionally Kill C w/ premeditation
C 19: Rob N
C 20: Rob C
C 21: Kidnap N w/ weapon
C 22: Kidnap N causing injury
C 23: Kidnap C w/ weapon
C 24: Kidnap C causing injury
C 26: Anal penetration of N while armed
C 27: Anal penetration of N causing injury
C 29: Anal penetration of N while being aided and abetted by one or more persons
C 33: Anal penetration of C while armed
C 34: Oral penetration of C while armed
C 35: Vaginal penetration of C while armed
C 36: Anal penetration of C causing injury
C 37: Oral penetration of C causing injury
C 38: Vaginal penetration of C causing injury
C 42: Anal penetration of C while being aided and abetted by one or more persons
C 43: Oral penetration of C while being aided and abetted by one or more persons
C 44: Vaginal penetration of C while being aided and abetted by one or more persons
C 45: Theft of N $500 or less
C 46: Theft of C $10,000-$60,000
http://www.wbir.com/news/article/274...ad-after-lunch

Penalty phase next.

Tags
knoxville horror, knoxville massacre

Thread