alex revision

Holohoax Tales - Forced To Do Pushups At Gunpoint

https://archive.org/details/holohoax...ps-at-gunpoint

Youtube: School District of Palm Beach County
Aug 12, 2022
Herman Haller Holocaust Survivor

Old August 23rd, 2022 #482
alex revision

Crude scenes from Steven Spielberg's 1993 propaganda film Schindler's List.

HOLLYhoax Tales - Shooting up the hospital beds

https://archive.org/details/schindle...thanasia-scene

Crude scene from Steven Spielberg's 1993 propaganda film Schindler's List.

HOLLYhoax Tales - Shooting Jews to the sound of Bach

https://archive.org/details/schindle...or-mozart-1993

HOLLYhoax Tales - Nobody knows who stole the chicken

https://archive.org/details/nobody-k...chindlers-list

Old August 29th, 2022 #483
alex revision

Holohoax Tales - Nazis used Jewish shit as fertilizer

https://archive.org/details/holohoax...-as-fertilizer

Youtube: USC Shoah Foundation
Mar 30, 2012
Jewish Survivor Sarah Friedman Testimony

Old August 31st, 2022 #485
alex revision

Holohoax Tales - Saved by a paint roller

https://archive.org/details/holohoax...orating-skills

Franz Wohlfahrt claims his paint roller saved him.

Youtube: United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
30th Aug 2022
Artifacts Unpacked: The Paint Roller

Old September 7th, 2022 #486
alex revision

Holocaust survivor spreads message of hope, aims to educate kids

Sep 06, 2022

Ben Lesser, a 94-year-old Holocaust survivor, is speaking in Chandler Wednesday night, but before his speaking engagement, he's sitting down with ABC15's Nick Ciletti for a poignant conversation about the lessons learned and spreading a message of love.

At just 11 years old, Lesser would enter his first of four concentration camps, describing the hellish conditions in each.

"We heard the screaming and yelling," Lesser explains. "They had the fiery pits. And they were throwing in children and adults into these fiery pits alive."

Holocaust survivor spreads message of hope, aims to educate kids

Night By Elie Wiesel.

A Prominent False Witness: Elie Wiesel

But in what respect is Elie Wiesel a witness to the alleged gas chambers? By what right does he ask us to believe in that means of extermination? In an autobiographical book that supposedly describes his experiences at Auschwitz and Buchenwald, he nowhere mentions the gas chambers. He does indeed say that the Germans executed Jews, but... by fire; by throwing them alive into flaming ditches, before the very eyes of the other deportees! No less than that!

ROBERT FAURISSON: A Prominent False Witness: Elie Wiesel

Old September 16th, 2022 #487
alex revision

Holohoax Tales - Saved by a cat

https://archive.org/details/hauntedhoneymoon03

Youtube: WPUNJ Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
14th Sep 2022
Toby Levy: A Holocaust Survivor Shares Her Story

Old October 22nd, 2022 #488
alex revision

The Jewish Profiters

All these Jews are proven liars about their WW2 experiences.

Old October 22nd, 2022 #489
alex revision

1000 Auschwitzers ate a marmalade covered Jew

In his book Shivitti:A Vision, he recounts a horrifying story of how the Nazis covered a Dutch Jew known as "Baby" in marmalade, who was then eaten alive by 1000 Auschwitzers...

"Then came the big event, the day of the Auschwitz freak show. The chief, Franzl, showed off Baby, his main attraction, to the block master, who thought of a plan for a good laugh. The inmates were all ordered to the parade ground and commanded to form a circle around Baby, would stood dead centre. In an orderly's hand was the bowl containing the weekly ration of marmalade—enough for one blob of marmalade to be spread—today's the day!—on each inmate's bread ration. The block master helped himself to the jar and then dumped its entire contents over Baby's scab-covered skull. he and the chief were in stitches. Ach, Gott, what a circus! Then the master asked one thousand prisoners how they'd like a lick of marmalade.

Inmates all over Baby. A voracious multitude, limbs tangling, arms and legs flailing, biting and being bitten in a mass frenzy. The two German spectators were convulsed with laughter. Later, on the deserted parade fround, only a chewed carcass remained, gnawed as if by a horde of famished rats. The orderlies dragged the bleeding blob behind the barracks. And so, atop the pile of corpses, Lay Zizi's dream-Zizi who kept vigil in Rotterdam for her handsome lover
."

https://www.islam-radio.net/historia...de-covered.htm

Old October 22nd, 2022 #490
alex revision

Nazi human flesh, soup

Speaking to Israel's ynetnews about the film Pizza at Auschwitz, Daniel Chanoch, said:

"I travel with this movie worldwide, but my return to Mauthausen is an immense achievement," he says. "This camp was the head of the snake, it was among the most terrible camps. The living conditions there were extremely difficult and the Germans used to prepare soups cooked with human flesh for the prisoners. I was only a kid, but this is a sight I will never forget. What's a greater victory than to return to a place where human rights were deprived with a movie whose essence is human rights?"

https://web.archive.org/web/20180824...814933,00.html

Old October 22nd, 2022 #491
alex revision

Treblinka's giant electric chair

Polish Jew Peretz Opoczynski, a writer and member of Po'alei Zion
(Workers of Zion) a Marxist Zionist group, in October 1942 wrote
about the giant electric chair being used to kill Jews at Treblinka

Kassow, Samuel. D. Who Will Write Our History?: Rediscovering a Hidden Archive from the Warsaw Ghetto. Penguin UK. 2009

Old October 22nd, 2022 #492
alex revision

Auschwitz: Death by Roller Coaster

"Auschwitz-Birkenau" document supplied by "Executive of the War Refugee Board"

Inside the Concentration Camps: Eyewitness Accounts of Life in Hitler's Death Camps (1946)
Eugene Aroneanu
Page 132

https://www.islam-radio.net/historia...er-coaster.htm

Old October 23rd, 2022 #493
alex revision

War's Worst Horror: Babies As Footballs

On December 16, 1942, in his column in the Daily Herald, Hannen Swaffer quoted verbatim from the manuscript of an address made by Joseph Hertz, Chief Rabbi of the British Empire.

Quote:
Hannen Swaffer

WAR'S WORST HORROR

DELIBERATELY I omitted from my report if the Chief Rabbi's address last Sunday, the most sensational paragraphs.

I could not hear them clearly enough. I wanted to see the manuscript and to know the source of his information.

For, as Dr Hertz himself said, some of the stories sound "unbelievable." Yet so is all Nazidom!

Babies As Footballs !

HERE, copied from the Chief Rabbi's manuscript, is a verbatim extract:—

"On July 27 all the Jewish inhabitants of a town near Kiev were ordered to the stadium. The women, of whom there were about 500, were instructed to hold their little children in their arms.

A few minutes after we had all assembled, an eyewitness declares, a group of German soldiers in football attire entered the stadium. They snatched the infants from their mothers' arms and used them as footballs, bouncing and kicking them around the arena.

Soon the ground was drenched with blood and the stadium was filled with anguished cries of women driven insane as they saw their children being murdered before their eyes
."

Neroism Reborn

NEVER since the days of the martyrdom of Christians in the Colosseum by Nero has such a story been told.

Yet Dr. Hertz never allows himself to be led into over-statement, even in the flash of oratory. He is most most reserved in his utterance.

He spoke too as the religious head of a great community and in the presence of its leaders—M.P.s. University professors, doctors of distinction and the Lord Mayor of London.

He would not jeopardise, I know, a case presented to the world by one exaggeration.

Voice of Authority

WHAT is the Chief Rabbi's authority? He has quoted a story told to the Soviet newspapers by Abraham Fivusovitch, a 26-year-old Russian soldier now fighting on the Stalingrad front. He gives the name of the village—Pogrehistchi.

It is now circulated by the World Jewish Congress, which is urging the United Nations to action in the vain hope of minimising the Horror [sic], and of the British section of which the Marchioness of Reading is president, and Professor Brodetsky, Jewry's first Senior Wrangler, and Philip Guedalla vice-presidents.
Daily Herald, December 16, 1942, p.3.

https://www.islam-radio.net/historia...-footballs.htm

More Nazis playing football with Jewish babies

Ernest L. Lloyd (1913-2010) of Christian Witness to Israel (formerly the British Society for the Evangelization of the Jews, formerly the British Jewish Society) was born to a Sephardi Jewess who left him in a care home when aged five. He spent his entire adult life preaching Christian evangelism.

Quote:
Nazi horrors and hatred for Jews were described to Launceston Brotherhood on Sunday by Mr. Ernest L. Lloyd, of the British Jewish Society. He said that at Minsk Jewish babies, all under 12 months, were placed within the stadium arena, and Jewish women were forced at bayonet point to sit in the seats and watch drunken Nazis play football with the babies until the arena was covered with blood.

Two hundred Jewish children were deported from France to Germany for research purposes.

A Viennese doctor was forced from his home at 2 a.m. by the Nazis, who later directed his wife to where she found him, mutilated almost beyond recognition. The woman was now in an English asylum and her daughter without father or mother.

When he saw the return of Mr. Chamberlain from Munich, crying, "It is peace," and while great crowds were cheering, he slunk away ashamed, and a young Czech said to him, "This is the end of out nation; the end of our freedom."

German greatness was due to the Jews, and the greatness of England was in some degree due to the Jews.

Russia, with her temperament, would not show any mercy to those who had meted out such hatred and horrors to the Jews.
The Western Morning News (Plymouth, Devon, U.K.) January 12, 1943, p.2.

https://www.islam-radio.net/historia...ith-jewish.htm

Last edited by alex revision; October 23rd, 2022 at 05:21 AM.

Old October 26th, 2022 #494
alex revision

Christmas japes at Auschwitz

Winnipeg Free Press, Weds, April 25, 1945, p.1

On Christmas Eve 1941 at Auschwitz, Alexandra Dutiewic of Warsaw said the Germans erected a huge Christmas tree in the centre of the camp. Then guards gathered together a group of half-dressed Gentile women and made them stand at attention in the bitter cold, while truck loads of naked Jewish men and women were paraded around the compound several times.

Old October 26th, 2022 #495
alex revision

Hitler personally holocausted my father

Quote:
"Her and her family were brought into the camps when she was only three years old. Her family was separated, and unfortunately she had to see Hitler personally tie and burn her father at the stake."

"The Nazis performed many experiments on numerous people in the camps, and she was chosen several times. The doctors took a really long nail, a finger width wide and nailed it into the top of her head to see how far it would go down in her body and the effect it had. Sometimes she still remembers the feeling of the nail going into her head and coming back out."

"When the camp was liberated, the guards fled, leaving all the survivors hanging on the walls of buildings by chains around their necks. If they moved at all, they would choke themselves to death. There were about 25 percent left on the walls that were alive and Reed was among them, however she was unconscious and left in a coma."
https://www.islam-radio.net/historia...-my-father.htm

Old October 26th, 2022 #496
alex revision

The Nazis had a gas chamber in Shanghai

Ernst & Judy Urman, escaped the gas chamber in Shanghai, built to kill 20,000 Jews.

Judy and Ernest met in a ghetto set up for 20,000 Jewish refugees and were married in 1947. Before they were allowed to emigrate to America in 1952, they spent another 18 months in Shanghai, several years in Israel and 10 months in Vienna.

They later found out the Germans had converted a factory in Shanghai into a gas chamber, equipped with enough spigots to gas the city's 20,000 Jewish refugees.

Quote:
Judy grew up in an upper-middle-class home in Madgeburg, Germany, and remembers being the only Jewish child in school.

"The children didn't play with me during school, and the teacher wouldn't call me by my first name," she said.

In 1939 her father was arrested and sent to Buchenwald, a labor camp. She was sent to an orphanage in Leipzig so she could continue school. By 1940, her mother had arranged passage to Shanghai, and her father was released to join them.

Judy's older sister was deported in 1942 and sent to Auschwitz with her husband and two children. A third was born in Auschwitz. All were killed in the concentration camp.

Ernest grew up in a comfortable home in Vienna, and remembers having his Bar Mitzvah on a Saturday in June 1938. His father was arrested the following Monday and sent to Buchenwald. He was allowed to leave when Ernest's mother produced their tickets to Shanghai.

Judy and Ernest met in a ghetto set up for 20,000 Jewish refugees and were married in 1947. Before they were allowed to emigrate to America in 1952, they spent another 18 months in Shanghai, several years in Israel and 10 months in Vienna.

They later found out the Germans had converted a factory in Shanghai into a gas chamber, equipped with enough spigots to gas the city's 20,000 Jewish refugees.

"When we went to Isreal, I was 4 1/2 months pregnant with our first child," Judy said. "We weren't allowed to go through the Suez Canal because there were 1,000 Jews on board, so we had to go around the Cape.

"It took 7 1/2 weeks, and I was seasick the whole time."

By March 1958, they were American citizens, and in August 1960, they arrived in Denver with "no job, three children, a station wagon and a U-Haul trailer filled with the basics."

Ernest went into the insurance business, "and the last 10 or 15 years have been very good to us."

"This country gives everybody an opportunity, if you're willing to work for it. That's something to be cherished, and we have always been treated well by everybody here."

Rocky Mountain News (Colorado) - Mar 25, 1991

Old October 29th, 2022 #497
alex revision

Flower pots in the gas chamber

Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports on Nazi Death camp: Belzec

Quote:
The camp commandant was Christian Wirth, a colonel in the SS who had gained valuable experience in mass murder as one of those in charge of Aktion (Operation ) T-4, in which 70,000 Germans who suffered from mental or physical disabilities were murdered by lethal injection. The first killing method at Belzec was to load Jews onto trucks whose exhaust fumes led into the sealed cabin into which the inmates were crammed.

But Wirth wanted something more efficient: He built gas chambers, placed flower pots in them and had a huge Star of David painted on the roof of the building. He received the thousands of people transported to the camp every day in packed train cars with a fiery speech, on the ramp.

Invariably, some of the Jews who thought Belzec would be an improvement on life in the ghetto cheered him. Wirth sent the inmates to be disinfected, and men and women were separated. They disrobed and handed their belongings to the guards; the women's hair was shaved and everyone was sent to the "showers."
http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magaz...fence-1.307809

Old October 29th, 2022 #499
alex revision

More wacky Nazi experiments

From the affidavit of Renee Erman which was read-out at the Belsen trial of Josef Kramer and Forty Four Others in 1945

Quote:
4. I also know a Dr. Schumann (? Schulmann) who experimented on young Greek girls (virgins) for sterilisation. These girls were taken to another block where they were subjected to very strong X-rays which resulted in their sexual organs being dried up. These operations did, in fact, sterilise these girls, and many of the weaker ones died as a result of them. Those that survived were brought back in batches of 10 to 12 for inspection. They were again operated on and the female sex organs removed, which resulted in their deaths in 4 or 5 days. I did not myself see the actual operations performed, but I did see the results, as it was my duty to dress the wounds of the women. [...]

6. There was also another S.S. doctor, by name of Prof. Globerg, who carried out experiments. This man was a famous doctor from Berlin. I have been present during his experiments and have seen him inject something into the womb of women and then place an electric plate on their stomachs. The current was then turned on. This was done while the patients were still conscious and no anaesthetic was used. This experiment did not take long, but must have caused a great deal of pain to the person experimented on, because I have heard them shout and cry in pain. Many found it impossible to walk afterwards and had to go to bed. None of these people died in hospital as a result of these experiments, but, as I have said before, it is certain that when they went to Birkenau they went to the gas chamber as I am sure they could not work. Most of the doctor’s experiments were carried out on the younger, and more beautiful women so that when photographs were taken the best results were obtained. The photographs were of the lower part of the trunk and it is natural that from an experimental point of view they would be better on the young than on the old. These photographs were taken 24 hours after the experiment.
http://www.bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/..._09_Erman.html

Old October 29th, 2022 #500
alex revision

Mengele, two noses, and donkey ears

Auschwitz: True Tales From a Grotesque Land (1985) by Sara Nomberg-Przytyk, Eli Pfefferkorn. Page 89.

Dr. Mengele's Musical Dog

Quote:
"What is less known about Mengele, at least until this article was published, is that he was a devotee of classical music. In fact, in the same building known as "the experimentation block" there was a "music room" in which he would indulge his talent of violin playing. When the above-mentioned woman arrived at Auschwitz, Mengele noted in her record that she was a pianist and asked her to perform for him. He was so impressed with her talents that he decided to give her special treatment, a privilege that ultimately spared her life.

In addition to the usual slave labor to which all inmates were subjected, this woman had to perform periodically for Mengele, often while the latter would accompany her on his violin. In particular, the article relates, he loved to have her play Shubert's "Serenade" and the religious hymn, "Ave Maria."

So important was music to Mengele, that he trained one of his dogs to be sensitive to every nuance of his favorite compositions. If ever the woman would play a note inaccurately, the dog would pounce on her and viciously bite her. This happened many times when she was forced to perform before Mengele when she was unable to concentrate fully on her playing, such as after she had contracted tuberculosis.

She had at least ten scars all over her body resulting from dog-bites incurred by lapses in her performance."
http://www.aish.com/ho/i/48954311.html

Mengele topped up your bath before gassing you

Farmington Daily Times (NM), Friday, May 3, 1985, p.A7.

Last edited by alex revision; October 29th, 2022 at 04:04 PM.

Thread