Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2023 #1
Taliesen

Default We must end the regime's indoctrination of our children

We must end the regime's indoctrination of our children via public education and start homeschooling.

The Colchester Collection's "Education" catalog has over 40 books on the topic of why should homeschool and how to do it.
Follow me on Pieville & Friend me on WorldTruthMX

Old July 28th, 2023 #2
Major Sharpe
Banned

In theory, yes.

In practice, not possible.

Old October 5th, 2023 #3
Taliesen

Default Homeschool Your Children

Everyone knows that today's schools are failing children, and it seems that every year there's a new scheme to get schools back on track, but they always fail.

Which is surprising, since we know which methods work: the old fashioned ones.

The McGuffey readers were used for generations to successfully teach children, not only how to read, but how to analyze things logically.

The 7-volume McGuffey Readers Series Boxed Set, Revised Edition is just one of 42 separate entries in the Colchester Collection's "Education" catalog, which is designed to help parents effectively homeschool their children.

Homeschooling is easy. In reality, elementary schools (grades 1-6) only give about nine hours worth of instruction in the basics. About an hour each in the following subjects: reading, writing, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, penmanship/cursive writing (which they don't do any more), fractions, and decimals. Broken down over the following grades.

Grade 1: Reading, writing, addition, and subtraction
Grade 3: Multiplication and division
Grade 4: Penmanship
Grade 6: Fractions and decimals

The Colchester Collection's "Education" catalog has McGuffey's readers and Harvey's Grammar and Composition for the reading and writing parts; Spencerian Penmanship to teach cursive; and Ray's Arithmetic guides for all of the arithmetic.

This is all the instruction the average student needs to get by in life. The rest can be learned via reading and watching the increasing number of educational videos on TalieVision. If you believe your child is one of the rare special cases that could benefit from further education,use Mark Tenney's pre-algebra books to help determine if that's true.

Old December 5th, 2023 #4
Taliesen

Default The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

This is why we must end the regime's control over our children's education and homeschool.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America is a chronological history of the past 100+ years of education reform. Each chapter takes a period of history and recounts the significant events, including important geopolitical and societal contextual information. Citations from government plans, policy documents, and key writings by leading reformers record the rise of the modern education reform movement. Americans of all ages will welcome this riveting expose of what really happened to what was once the finest education system in the world.

Readers will appreciate the user-friendliness of this chronological history designed for the average reader not . . . read more

The Colchester Collection's "Education" catalog has 40 books to help you start homeschooling.

Thread