Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 12th, 2023 #1
jagd messer

Default What you should know about the Methods of Abortion – Oregon Right to Life

The Methods of Abortion – Oregon Right to Life

The Methods of Abortion – Oregon Right to Life

https://www.ortl.org/abortion-methods
WebSources of Information On Abortion Methods Alcorn, Randy, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, Multnomah Press, Portland OR, 1994. Center for Disease Control and …

12 III 2023.

The World belongs to those that turn up.

Imagine being encouraged to get rid off, abort or murder your own child.

Old March 21st, 2023 #2
jagd messer

Default ‘Alex Jones was right’? US govt-funded project ‘harvests’ ORGANS from aborted babies for medical research, documents show

‘Alex Jones was right’? US govt-funded project ‘harvests’ ORGANS from aborted babies for medical research, documents show

The US funded a project that collects body parts from aborted babies – some of them apparently alive moments before their organs are harvested – new documents show, prompting claims that conspiracy theorists have been vindicated. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has awarded at least $2.7 million to a University of Pittsburgh program that sought to create a “tissue hub” sourced from aborted fetuses ranging from six to 42 weeks’ gestation. Forty-two weeks equates to more than 10 months of pregnancy.

Details about the program emerged after conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch and the Center for Medical Progress obtained 252 pages of documents as part of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit brought against the HHS. In its 2015 grant application to the HHS, the University of Pittsburgh explained that it had been “collecting fetal tissue for over 10 years… includ[ing] liver, heart, gonads, legs, brain, genitourinary tissues including kidneys, ureters and bladders.” The institution requested government funds in order to help “develop a pipeline to the acquisition, quality control and distribution of human genitourinary [urinary and genital organs and functions] samples” taken from aborted fetuses. The project aimed to generate an “ongoing resource” that can be used to distribute “fresh” human samples from “various stages (six-42 weeks).” Commenting on its operational abilities in 2015, the university said that it had “disbursed over 300 fresh samples collected from 77 cases. The collections can be significantly ramped up as material could have been accrued from as many as 725 cases last year.”

Its plan to “harvest and distribute quality tissue and cells” also included racial quotas: The university’s application said that it wanted 50% of its aborted “subjects” to be minority fetuses. However, as the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) noted, Allegheny County, the region from which the university sources fetuses for harvesting, is 80% white and only 13% black. The university argued that it was an ideal candidate to provide human tissue to US government researchers because the institution “takes steps” to “ensure the highest quality biological specimens.” Specifically, the grant application said that warm ischemic time – the amount of time an organ or body part remains at room temperature after its blood supply has been reduced or cut, before being cooled or reconnected to a blood supply – is “kept at a minimum.” Elsewhere in the documents, the university explained that it uses “labor induction” as a “procedure that will be used to obtain the tissue.”

In a press release discussing the tranche of documents, the CMP noted that “if the fetus’ heartbeat and blood circulation continue in a labor induction abortion for harvesting organs, it means the fetus is being delivered while still alive and the cause of death is the removal of the organs.” Both the university and the National Institutes of Health, which is part of the HHS, have previously claimed that they follow all relevant laws regarding fetal-tissue research. The new revelations led some to argue that claims about ethically questionable medical research can no longer be dismissed as baseless conspiracy theories.

Conservative pundit Jack Posobiec pointed to a 2019 Newsweek article castigating conspiracy guru Alex Jones for insisting that medical researchers are “keeping babies alive and taking their organs.” The outlet dismissed Jones’ allegation as “inaccurate information that has been circulating among conservatives.”

Others seemed to agree that Jones had been vindicated.

Jones was permanently kicked off Twitter, as well as all other major social media platforms, in 2018, allegedly for “abusive behavior.” Although widely dismissed by mainstream media as a quack, Jones’ supporters insist that many of his zany theories have since been shown to be true. A Twitter account called “Alex Jones was right” currently has more than 66,000 followers.

"some of them apparently alive moments before their organs are harvested" That is absolutely normal for this procedure and not exactly a revelation. Only is this meticuously kept concealed from public awareness, to keep the numbers of voluntary donours high.

Wasn't Alex Jones' show called Prison Planet? How prescient!

Amazing, Alex Jones and many others envisioned this dark and sinister forces working for this anti humanity GLOBALIST establishment, WERE RIGHT from the beginning ! Banning them is just the PROOF that everything that was predicted years ago was right and it become the today's sad and hopeless social reality !

Anything is possible in America, a place where skyscrapers full of people were imploded by gov't agents.

No fantasy or conspirative theory may ever exceed the reality of these sick times. AJ is more often right then wrong. That's why THEY want to silence him.

AJ is more often right then wrong. That's why THEY want to silence him.AJ is more often right then wrong. That's why THEY want to silence him.AJ is more often right then wrong. That's why THEY want to silence him.

‘Alex Jones was right’? US govt-funded project ‘harvests’ ORGANS from aborted babies for medical research, documents show 21 III 2023.

Old April 15th, 2023 #3
jagd messer

Saturday, 15 April 2023
SATURDAY CARTOONS: FIGHT BACK WHITE MAN!!!: APRIL 15, 2023

Old May 1st, 2023 #4
jagd messer

Default Earth's Most Endangered Species: The White Race?

SATURDAY CARTOONS: POTATOES AND FRIES: JUNE 12, 2021

Old May 4th, 2023 #5
jagd messer

Default The "New World Order" is Communism

Bella Dodd - The "New World Order" is Communism
May 2, 2023

We need constant reminders that Communism is a fait accompli in the West and that freedom and democracy are an empty charade.

In 1954, Bella Dodd, a high ranking defector from the US Communist Party, warned us that Masonic Jewish central bankers are behind Communism, and this satanic cult controls the USA. This has been confirmed by the COVID hoax, gene therapy. migration, CRT, BLM and heterophobia

Her book "School of Darkness" (pdf) requires a revisit.

"The objectives of Communism are being steadily advanced...The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous, he cannot believe it exists." -J Edgar Hoover (1956)

By Henry Makow Ph.D

Bella Dodd was a Communist Party of America (CPUSA) leader in the 1930' s and 1940's. Her book, "School of Darkness" (1954) reveals that Communism was a hoax perpetrated by financiers "to control the common man" and to advance world tyranny. Naturally, this important book is out-of-print and not in any used bookstores. It can be read online here. [It has recently been reprinted and is available here.]

Bella Dodd was born Maria Asunta Isabella Visono in Italy about 1904. A brilliant and dedicated woman, she graduated from Hunter College and NYU Law School. She became head of the New York State Teachers Union and was a member of the CPUSA's National Council until 1949.

Dodd describes Communism as "a strange secret cult" whose goal is the destruction of Western (i.e. Christian) Civilization. Millions of naive idealists ("innocents") are tricked by its talk of helping the poor, but it cares only for power. For example, Dodd found there was no social research at party headquarters. "We are a revolutionary party, not a reform party," she was told. (163) The goal is to destroy not to improve.

CREATING "HUMAN BEINGS THAT WOULD CONFORM"

The Communist Party operates by infiltrating and subverting social institutions like the churches, schools, mass media and government. Its aim was "to create new types of human beings who would conform to the blueprint of the world they confidently expected to control." (162)

For example, Dodd reveals that the CPUSA had 1100 members become Catholic priests in the 1930's. It also subverted the American education system by taking over the teacher's unions and learned societies. Only people who accepted the "materialistic, collectivist international class struggle approach" advanced. (98)

"BOURGEOIS" FAMILY TO BECOME OBSOLETE

Involving women in the war effort fitted the long-range program:

"The party did all it could to induce women to go into industry. Its fashion designers created special styles for them and its songwriters wrote special songs to spur them... War-period conditions, they planned, were to become a permanent part of the future educational program. The bourgeois family as a social unit was to be made obsolete." (153)

There was to be no family but the party and the state. Dodd helped organize the Congress of American Women, a forerunner of the feminist movement.

"Since it was supposedly a movement for peace, it attracted many women. But it was really only a renewed offensive to control American women... Like youth and minority groups, they are regarded as a reserve force of the revolution because they are more easily moved by emotional appeals." (194-195)

SUBVERSION OF U.S. COMPLETED IN THE 1930's

When FDR recognized Russia in 1933, he deliberately turned a blind eye to the CPUSA's massive program of espionage and subversion. Liberals denied that this took place and complained about a "witch hunt." Guess what? The "loony right" was correct.

A new book (The Secret World of American Communism, based on newly opened Kremlin archives, confirms that CPUSA was a puppet of Moscow and the Roosevelt and Truman administrations were practically run by Soviet agents, Alger Hiss, Harry Hopkins and Harry Dexter White to name a few.

The war years saw the CPUSA actually renounce the class struggle and join the so-called "Roosevelt camp of progress" which included "progressive capitalists."

"The Communist Party now assumed the responsibility of establishing a rigid discipline over the working class. No employer was more effective or more relentless in checking strikes among the workers, or minimizing complaints...while wages rose a little during those years, they did not compare with the rise in profits and in monopoly control of basic necessities...war production was chiefly in the hands of ten large corporations...the Communists carefully muted such information." (153)

The war years saw amazing coordination between the Communist Party and America's financial elite. The elite financed a sophisticated propaganda agency called the Russian Institute located on Park Ave. across 68th Street from Rockefeller's Council on Foreign Relations. Here "famous names like Vanderbilt, Lamont, Whitney and Morgan mingled with those of Communist leaders. "(153)

At Roosevelt's insistence, Stalin "dissolved" the Comintern in order to make the CPUSA look like an American party. The CPUSA leader Earl Browder achieved national prominence and consulted with senior Roosevelt cabinet ministers.

COLD WAR

The joint US-Russian war effort was to be the basis of the new world order. But, inexplicably, the policy changed and Browder instantly became a non-person. Apparently, the time wasn't right for world government. A cold war would be much more lucrative. Dodd was told that in the future, the party would often find itself opposed not only to the government but also to U.S. workers.

"I now saw that with the best motives and a desire to serve the working people... I and thousands like me had been led to a betrayal of these very people... I had been on the side of those who sought the destruction of my own country." (229)

Like frightened mice, the CPUSA membership scurried to adopt the new party line. Dodd tried to quit but was told: "No one gets out of the party. You die or you are thrown out." (197)

Eventually, Dodd was expelled and smeared as "anti-Negro, anti-Puerto Rican, anti-Semitic, anti-labor and a defender of the landlord." (220). Sound familiar? After more than 20 years of tireless sacrifice, she was without family or friends. The party had been her family. Its "hates had become my hates."

"This is the key to the mental enslavement of mankind. The individual is made into nothing ... he operates as the physical part of [a] higher group intelligence... he has no awareness of the plans the higher group intelligence has for utilizing him." (158)

"A SECRET WELL-ORGANIZED WORLD POWER"

Bella Dodd was circumspect about the people behind the Communist Party. Once, she was told to phone two multi-millionaires who lived in the Waldorf Towers if she lost contact with Moscow. Elsewhere, she refers to "a secret well-organized world power." She is obviously afraid to be candid. She suspects that one CPUSA leader's "suicide" was, in fact, murder. (172)

But she does drop a possible clue. She says that each of the nine floors of the party-owned headquarters at 35 E. 12th St. was devoted to CPUSA business. The Sixth Floor held "the publication offices of the Yiddish newspaper, the Freiheit, and the "Jewish Commission." (162)

"What now became clear to me was the collusion of these two forces: the Communists with their timetable for world control, and certain mercenary forces in the free world bent on making profits from blood." (229)

As "one piece of the puzzle that finally became a picture," Dodd tells the story of the ship "Erica Reed" typical of "hundreds of other stories." During the Spanish Civil War, Americans donated money to load the ship with medical supplies and food for Spain. The Communists diverted the ship to Russia instead. (89)

Censorship is crucial to Communists, Dodd says. "I have often seen leaders pull books from shelves in homes and warn members to destroy them."(223)

Communism is essentially a deceitful system of international elite control. It was not suppressed during the McCarthy era. Rather it morphed into the New Left, Counter Culture, Civil Rights, Anti War and Woman's Liberation Movements, and later into a plethora of elite-sponsored NGO's, and media, Democratic and Republican party factions, Liberal, Zionist, Labor, Feminist and Gay Rights groups. Like the CPUSA itself, these groups are controlled from the top so their memberships are unaware of being used.

To the objection that some of the above-mentioned groups oppose globalization, Dodd refers to examples where the CPUSA ostensibly supported causes they wished to sabotage. (205)

CONCLUSION

Communism was/is a plot designed to substitute a Masonic Jewish cabal for the rule of God. It is a fraud hatched by the rich to thwart the dreams of ordinary people and stunt human progress. The same cabal is behind most wars including the impending attack on Iran.

A precursor to the new world order, Communism espouses brotherhood, peace and equality in order to deceive us. It has taken over society's eyes, ears, mind and spirit. Much of what passes for truth in the media and schools is part of this monstrous con job. The expression "politically correct" is an old Communist Party term. Our politicians are mostly traitors.

Feminism is Communist both in origin and spirit. It pretends to champion women but in fact neuters both sexes and destroys the basic social unit, the family. The promotion of homosexuality as a "lifestyle choice" for heterosexuals is also part of this brazen elitist fraud designed to "create new types of human beings who would conform..."

Western Civilization is like a ship floundering in a sea of evil, yet the passengers are too duped and distracted to realize it. Bella Dodd had the courage to sound the alarm 75 years ago. It is never too late to begin to resist tyranny.

There are no lifeboats.

Bella Dodd - The "New World Order" is Communism Henry Markov
04 V 2023.

You need to know Society has long been a big millstone there to solely grind you the individual into dust .

Old May 18th, 2023 #6
jagd messer

Default WHITE GENOCIDE pushed by our Governments

from SNIPPITS AND SNAPPITSAPRIL 24 2021.

Old May 30th, 2023 #7
jagd messer

“I THINK SHE WAS A SHE”

Scottish poet Leyla Josephine, a performing artist, shared her poem at Merchant City festival on Brunswick Stage. Her unapologetic account of a teenage abortion she had is making waves across the country. She came out and said something phenomenally brave about why she made the very personal decision to have an abortion. Watch the video and check out the lyrics bellow.

I think she was a she. No. I know she was a she and I think that she would have looked just like me, full cheeks, hazel eyes and thick brown hair that I could have plated into dreams at night.

I would have stuck glow up stars on her ceiling and told her they were fireflies to protect her from the dark.

I would have told her stories about her grandfather, we could have fed the swans at the park.

She would have been like you too, long limbs with a sarcastic smile and the newest pair of kicks. She would have been tough, tougher than I ever was and I would have taught her all that my mother taught me

and I would have taken her to all the museums and there she could see the bone dinosaurs and look to them and wonder about all the things that came before she was born.

She could have been born.

I would have made sure that we had a space on the wall to measure her height as she grew. I would have made sure I was a good mother to look up to.

But I would have supported her right to choose. To choose a life for herself, a path for herself.

I would have died for that right, just like she died for mine.

I’m sorry but you came at the wrong time. I am not ashamed. I am not ashamed. I am not ashamed. I am so sick of keeping these words contained.

I am not ashamed. I was a teenage girl with a boy she loved between her thighs that felt very far away.

Duvet days and dole don’t do family planning well.

I am one in three. I am one in three. I am one in three. I had to carve down that little cherry tree that had rooted itself in my blood and blossomed in my brain.

A responsibility I didn’t have the energy or age to maintain. The branches casting shadows over the rest of the garden. The bark causing my thoughts, my heart to harden.

I am not ashamed. I am not ashamed. I am not ashamed. It’s a hollowness, that feels full, a numbness that feels heavy.

stop trying to fit how this feels on an NHS bereavement brochure already. I am allowed to feel it all, I am allowed to feel. I am woman now, I am made of steel,

and she wasn’t a girl and she wasn’t a boy. That’s just the bullshit you receive to keep you out of parliament and stuck on maternity leave.

Don’t you mutter murder on me. 70,000 per year. 70,000 per year. 70,000 per year. Dead. Thats’s 192 per day. from coat hangers, painkillers, the back alley way way.

Don’t you mutter murder on me. Worldwide performing abortion like homework, looking for the answer in the groves in our palms, the bulges on our bellies, the whispers in our ears, only to be confronted with question marks.

Women have been hidden away in the history books. After all it’s history. His story. Well this is herstory, ourstory, god damn it, this is my story and it wont be written in pencil and erased with guilt.

It will be written in pen and spoken with courage. You will hear it on the radio on your way to work, you will study it in English, you will read it on the coffee shops bulletin boards next to the flyer about yoga for babies.

Because I am not ashamed, I am not ashamed, I am not ashamed. I am woman now. I will not be tamed. I have determination that this termination will still have a form of creation.

It will not be wasted. this is my body. this is my body. this is my body. I don’t care about your ignorant views when I become a mother, it will be when i choose.

DATESEPTEMBER 21, 2014 TAGSABORTION, FEMINISM, FEMINIST, LEYLAJOSEPHINE,

"came at the wrong time" - there never is a right time.

For many it will never even happen.

The gift of life should be cherished and respected, by ALL.

If you wait for the right time to have a child you'll never have one. That's how a woman loves a man, she gives him children.

Old July 1st, 2023 #9
jagd messer

The thing is, many of these women do NOT feel any regret. Ever. Many just feel relief at the time.

Your purpose in life is to propagate the species. That's how you feel fulfilled and satisfied with life.

Western societies povertize their own people to keep birth rates low and are so generous to illegal immigrants with that money.

Old September 13th, 2023 #10
jagd messer

Default Abortion

NOTE:
I have said elsewhere that "whatever Hitler did to the Jews, he was a saint compared to the people that are doing this". The "people that are doing this", are mostly Jewish: Jewish defenders of "capitalism" and "individual rights" in the United States have murdered more people than Stalin, while complaining of a Hoaxoco$t that never even happened. They have done this for money -- for cold, cold, cash. The following admissions were made by a pro-Jewish, Christian organization that is a fervent believer in the Hoaxoco$t:

"…virtually all of the major persecutions of the Jews were based upon unfounded allegations of ritual child murder [!]. [Source of information: Kenneth M. Mitzner, Ph.D. 'The Abortion Culture.' Triumph, March 1973, pages 20 to 24.] …Jews enjoy freedom from genocide -- but have led the drive for legalizing the slaughter of preborn children, a uniquely Modernistic form of ritual child murder on a massive scale…" [!]

"…Neoliberal Jewish sects are a superb source of anti-life propaganda, and they enthusiastically push abortion, sodomy, pornography, and euthanasia [!]. Organizations representing totally pro- abortion Jewish sects include:

WARNING Graphic:

HUMAN SOAP, AMERICAN STYLE.

The Website of Carlos Whitlock Porter

Old September 30th, 2023 #11
jagd messer

Default Viral Video of Girl Cheerfully Getting Abortion at Planned Parenthood Draws Horror

Viral Video of Girl Cheerfully Getting Abortion at Planned Parenthood Draws Horror

A widely viewed TikTok video that has drawn horrified responses shows a girl laughing and apparently having fun as she reveals her pregnancy and heads to Planned Parenthood for what appears to be her second abortion attempt.

The video shows the girl exposing her somewhat swollen abdomen and laughing in the car, apparently on her way to Planned Parenthood to have an abortion.

It continues with footage of her smiling as she actually undergoes the abortion, and a close-up of the ultrasound image as her baby is aborted.

According to previous TikTok posts, the girl had taken the Plan B “emergency contraceptive” pill in an attempt to terminate the pregnancy.

4M views shows girls cheerfully walking into Planned Parenthood & one killing her baby on camera. It’s in violation of countless Community Guidelines against: "Violent content" "Depictions of deaths" "Dismembered humans" & others RT!

Live Action President Lila Rose tweeted the video, noting the post is “in violation of countless Community Guidelines against ‘violent content,’ ‘depictions of deaths,’ and ‘dismembered humans.’”

Rose referred to the fact that, last June, she announced Twitter had again banned both of her accounts and that of her organization from all ads.

Brietbart:
Viral Video of Girl Cheerfully Getting Abortion at Planned Parenthood Draws Horror
A widely viewed TikTok video that has drawn horrified responses shows a girl laughing and apparently having fun as she reveals her pregnancy and heads to Planned Parenthood Draws Horror …
30 IX 2023.

Old December 10th, 2023 #12
jagd messer

https://rense.com/general97/gtv/06.jpg
10 XII 2023.

Thread