VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2010 #1
Evan Heathcliff
Is it good for Whites?

Default Sacrifice of Guardians

Our boss Alex Linder says that in the new nation we will create there will be an institution known as the guardians whose job it will be to safeguard the security of the nation. It will be somewhat similar to the SS of Germany.

Only the highest quality White men will be able to pass the entrance exams to its training academy.

Once a year a random member will be picked and sacrificially killed in a televised ritual. I forgot the reason for this that Linder stated but it wasn't stupid like some primitive mud culture trying to placate their volcano god. I remember though that I wasn't fully convinced.

Discuss topic.

Old November 6th, 2010 #2
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Heathcliff View Post
Once a year a random member will be picked and sacrificially killed in a televised ritual.
Interesting idea, in that it would select for leaders with a certain perspective on life. But wouldn't there then need to be a guardian of guardians to ensure randomness? And so on?

Old November 9th, 2010 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Interesting idea, in that it would select for leaders with a certain perspective on life. But wouldn't there then need to be a guardian of guardians to ensure randomness? And so on?
No. There's no absolute guarantee against corruption. If one's not good enough, a thousand won't be either, as has been said in different contexts. Many of the problems of human life are not amenable to political solutions, I'll go that far with the conservatives. I don't agree with Acton, either, that power corrupts. That's like saying sports builds character. No. Power, like liquor or sports or anything else REVEALS character. Yeah I know John Wooden said that too, but I said it out of my own head before I heard that he said it, based on what I saw playing sports. Power has its temptations, like other things, but nothing unique to it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 9th, 2010 at 10:19 PM.

Old November 9th, 2010 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Heathcliff View Post
Our boss Alex Linder says that in the new nation we will create there will be an institution known as the guardians whose job it will be to safeguard the security of the nation. It will be somewhat similar to the SS of Germany.

Only the highest quality White men will be able to pass the entrance exams to its training academy.
The idea of the institution is to, as far as human frailty allows, put honor ahead of all else. It is easier to realize this semi-ideal if the meaning and mission of the Guardians are clear and comparatively simple.

Quote:
Once a year a random member will be picked and sacrificially killed in a televised ritual. I forgot the reason for this that Linder stated but it wasn't stupid like some primitive mud culture trying to placate their volcano god. I remember though that I wasn't fully convinced.

Discuss topic.
It's an idea for discussing not a hard-and-fast. The basic idea is that there has to be some skin in the game for these people, so that at least some of the shitbags will be weeded out. A real risk of being picked for literal sacrifice might work. Let me be clear, this idea is not mine, it's been around a long time, I'm just putting it forward as a way to insure the seriousness of those entrusted with power over others.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 9th, 2010 at 10:20 PM.

Old November 13th, 2010 #5
George De Vaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The idea of the institution is to, as far as human frailty allows, put honor ahead of all else. It is easier to realize this semi-ideal if the meaning and mission of the Guardians are clear and comparatively simple.

It's an idea for discussing not a hard-and-fast. The basic idea is that there has to be some skin in the game for these people, so that at least some of the shitbags will be weeded out. A real risk of being picked for literal sacrifice might work. Let me be clear, this idea is not mine, it's been around a long time, I'm just putting it forward as a way to insure the seriousness of those entrusted with power over others.
Romans had something kind of like this. I can't say if it was any good or not. If they sacrificed the wrong guy then it probably made things worse.

History of "Decimation"

"Decimation: punishment in the Roman army. Of every ten soldiers, one was executed.
Decimation was never a common punishment: it was too harsh and would no longer inspire terror if it were applied too often. Our sources only rarely refer to it, but every reader knew what was meant. After a very serious offense (e.g., mutiny or having panicked), the commander of the commander of a legion would take the decision, and an officer would go to the subunit that was to be punished. By lot, he chose one in ten men for capital punishment. The surviving nine men were ordered to club the man to death. The Greek historian Polybius of Megalopolis describes the procedure:

The tribune assembles the legion, and brings up those guilty of leaving the ranks, reproaches them sharply, and finally chooses by lots sometimes five, sometimes eight, sometimes twenty of the offenders, so adjusting the number thus chosen that they form as near as possible the tenth part of those guilty of cowardice. Those on whom the lot falls are bastinadoed mercilessly [...]; the rest receive rations of barley instead of wheat and are ordered to encamp outside the camp on an unprotected spot. As therefore the danger and dread of drawing the fatal lot affects all equally, as it is uncertain on whom it will fall; and as the public disgrace of receiving barley rations falls on all alike, this practice is that best calculated both the inspire fear and to correct the mischief.
[World History, 6.38.2-4; tr. H. J. Edwards]
Probably, decimation was not usual in Polybius' days. It is recorded for the fifth century BCE, and is called "an ancestral punishment" by the Greek-Roman author Dionysius of Halicarnassus, but there are only a few known cases. However, the Roman commander Crassus (the future triumvir), who was fighting against Spartacus in 71 BCE, is said to have revived the punishment, which had fallen into disuse.
It is mentioned again during the civil wars, but was hardly applied during the empire, although a couple of instances are known, like the punishment of the Third legion Augusta (in the year 18). The latest recorded case of decimation is during the reign of Diocletian. It may have disappeared under influence of Christianity."

http://www.livius.org/de-dh/decimation/decimation.html

Last edited by George De Vaus; November 13th, 2010 at 05:44 AM.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #6
Gustavson

I think sacrifice is a good idea, but I'd rather see it shared as a perilous collective undertaking. A trial, or rite of passage, in which death, extreme deprivation, ingenuity and cooperation are components.

The survivors would then give separate reports on what transpired and how the others conducted themselves. On the basis of this information, the guardians will decide what positions the survivors will take within the establishment.

Guardians should be put to the test every 10 years, according to the position they hold and either promoted, retired or executed depending on their performance and the judgment of their peers.

Old February 28th, 2011 #7
Mike Parker

How would Guardians be compensated? One of the few admirable things about the Brits is the tradition they used to have that a government official would honorably resign rather than carry out a policy he strongly disagreed with. Behind that was the fact that these people were independently wealthy and didn’t need their jobs. They could always go back to the family’s country estate and hunt foxes and sip sherry for the rest of their lives. Contrast, today, a shameless social climber like Tony Blair, or (here) a careerist like George Tenet who couldn’t live without his very low six figures. Guardians need to be above the fray.

Old March 6th, 2011 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
How would Guardians be compensated? One of the few admirable things about the Brits is the tradition they used to have that a government official would honorably resign rather than carry out a policy he strongly disagreed with. Behind that was the fact that these people were independently wealthy and didn’t need their jobs. They could always go back to the family’s country estate and hunt foxes and sip sherry for the rest of their lives. Contrast, today, a shameless social climber like Tony Blair, or (here) a careerist like George Tenet who couldn’t live without his very low six figures. Guardians need to be above the fray.
Good questions, no answers. I'm a critic. I put forward ideas with great trepidation. My ideas are almost wholly negative - they are aimed to avoid known problem, not attempts to create some beautiful, perfect or genius system. So they are not fully fleshed out. But, I will work them out more over time, which is why this forum exists.

First duty is to define as precisely as possible the job of the over-government.

Also, the point of the blood sacrifice is just that - to give the job an aura and lend it some gravitas, to the office, and to the men who risk being sacrificed, and to the public who sees a raw indication these truly are servants of the race.

Again, corruption can enter any human institution. No plan can get around that fact. The point is to limit it as far possible by designing based on knowledge of white nature, white history. Using white creativity and imagination to come up with the right form, and committed to the reality principle for judging the success of that form.

Old March 6th, 2011 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

[/quote]
It is mentioned again during the civil wars, but was hardly applied during the empire, although a couple of instances are known, like the punishment of the Third legion Augusta (in the year 18). The latest recorded case of decimation is during the reign of Diocletian. It may have disappeared under influence of Christianity."

http://www.livius.org/de-dh/decimation/decimation.html[/QUOTE]

As the material shows, decimation was a punishment. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a social ritual. The men sacrificed would be sacrificed not for anything they did, but as a sign, agree on by all, of the seriousness of our collective undertaking, and the need to behave correctly, especially at the highest levels. It would be a deliberate, painful, bloodletting, based on us knowing ourselves, and how shitty we are, and how far we have to go. Not negative. Not positive. Just necessary. Disturbing, but uplifting. Necessary. If you wanted to take it religiously, you could. Or not. But it would be a day for relecting on our collective mission, as opposed to our individual goals. What are we in this together for? What do we want to accomplish? What is my role, personally, in furthering it? It reinforces that we are one type. We not only are private independent individuals, we are part of something larger. And not some crappy church with a festering kike on a stick, dedicated to everything-with-a-face-is-my-equalism but WHITE-MAN-ism. We are men. And we are White. This is the day, the day of blood sacrifice, on which we recognize and rededicte ourselves to our Whiteness. We think about all it means to us, and our families, and our kind - and what we are part of what, what our collective mission is.

Old March 6th, 2011 #10
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Sacrificing the best Whites, and putting the best Whites into battle to be killed, only helps Jews, not Whites.

The best Whites should be at home, warm, healthy and making lots of babies.

The guardians should be the absolute scum of the nation, lashed, beaten, half starved, criminals, filled with rum, armed to the teeth and unleashed upon the enemy, who they fear far, far less than their officers.

The kind who were used to build the British empire

Last edited by Hugh; March 6th, 2011 at 07:18 PM.

Old April 11th, 2011 #11
George De Vaus

Question

I think shedding innocent blood for any reason is a really bad idea! Why do we need a ritual? All Europeans have to do is speak the truth and/or employ logic and they are deemed thought criminals and perhaps even put on some government list. Is that not sacrifice enough? We got into this death hole through centuries of collective European stupidity.

Last edited by George De Vaus; April 11th, 2011 at 02:54 PM.

Thread