VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default What It Will Look/Feel/Be Like

[People always ask what we WN see after the revolution. I can't speak for everybody, but this column from Fred Reed depicts the sort of world I would wish for my descendants. This world did exist in the US not so long ago, so it is not utopian to desire this kind of world.]

Freedom and Illusion
Mostly Illusion

August 14, 2010

When I was a kid long, long ago, before time began, or anyone had thought of why time ought to begin, or what it might be good for, I lived in rural King George County, Virginia. The county bordered on the Potomac River and was mostly woods. Dahlgren Naval Proving Ground, on which my family lived, sloped down to Machodoc Creek, perhaps three-quarters of a mile wide.

Things were looser then. When I wanted to go shooting, I put my rifle, a nice .22 Marlin with a ten-power Weaver, on my shoulder and walked out the main gate. At the country store outside the gate I’d buy a couple of boxes of long rifles, no questions asked, and away my co-conspirator Rusty and I went to some field or swamp to murder beer cans.

Today if a kid of fifteen tried it, six squad cars and a SWAT team (in all likelihood literally) would show up with sirens yowling, the kid’s parents would be jailed, the store closed and its proprietors imprisoned, and the kid subjected to compulsory psychiatric examination. Times change.

In King George if a buddy and I wanted to go swimming, we might go to the boat dock, which was for public use, and jump in. We did this by day or night. Almost never were there other people around, certainly no lifeguard. Or we might take my canoe, bought with paper-route money, and paddle out into the nighttime water and glory in being young and free and jumping overboard to swim. No one thought anything of it. It was what kids did.

Today, unsupervised swimming is everywhere forbidden. Worse, swimming at night, hundreds of yards from shore. In a canoe without floation devices approved by the Coast Guard. No supervising adult? No proof of having taken a governmentally approved course in how to paddle a canoe? Impossible in these over-protected, vindictively mommified times.

We saw no need of floatation devices because we were flotation devices. We could swim, easily, fluently, because we had been doing it forever. I don’t think I knew anyone who couldn’t have swum the width of Machodoc. Nobody supervised us. Nobody thought we needed supervision. And we didn’t.

If we wanted to fish, an urge frequently upon us, we just got our poles and did. We caught mostly cat, perch, and bream and the occasional wildly combative eel. Adults had nothing to do with it. We didn’t need fishing permits. Nor did we need help.

What I didn’t notice then, but remember now, is that we didn’t look nervously about to see whether our elders might disapprove. We knew they wouldn’t. We were fishing. So what?

The whole world worked that way—unsupervised, unwatched, left alone. In winter the Cooling Pond on base froze deep, and way after dark fifty of us would sail across slick new ice on skates, unsupervised. Adults skated, but they were skaters, not Mommy. And if you wanted to stay late till you were the only one on the (huge) pond, sailing fast, ice hissing under blades, not tired because you are sixteen and don’t know what the word means—you did. No supervision.

The boys had cars. The county being mostly empty, we spent endless nights driving, driving, to Fredericksburg to get Might Mos at Hojos, or just putting miles behind us on winding roads through the woods, alone, with friends, with our girls.

What I remember is how free we were. Solzhenitsyn once told of stopping on some desert desert highway, getting out of his car, and marveling that no one knew where he was, or cared. That’s how it was in King George. You parked with your girlfriend for endless hours on some blind pull-off into the woods. No one asked where you had been or what you were doing or, more likely not doing. Parents didn’t care because they didn’t need to care.

In retrospect, it felt unregulated. And was. In today’s world of over-policing by militarized hostile cops, of metal-detectors and police in schools and compulsory anger-management classes and enforced ingestion of Ritalin or Prozac, King George sounds, well, dangerous. I mean, how can you let kids run around as they like, with…with….guns, (eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!) and beer, and unregistered canoes without supervision by a caring adult, and…?

The answer of course is that we supervised ourselves. Within limits, anyway. I do remember lying on the roof of my father’s station wagon and looking up at the brake pedal because I hadn’t taken that unbanked downhill S-turn on Indian Town Road quite as well as I had planned.

But, being Southern kids, we boys knew how to handle guns, and the girls knew how to handle us, and though the country boys were physically tough from doing real work (consult a history book), we were not crazy in the head, as the phrase was. To the extent that adolescents are willing to be, I guess we were happy. We just didn’t know it.

The wretechedness we see today—the kid who shoots ten classmates to death, the alleged students strung out on crystal meth, the suicides, the frequent pregnancies—just didn’t happen. Why? Because (I strongly suspect) we were left the hell alone. The boys were allowed to be boys and the girls, girls. We grew like weeds, as our natures directed, and so did not have anorexia or bulimia or the sullen smoldering anger that comes of being a guy kid forced to be a girl or androgyne or flower.

I cannot speak well for the girls, except to say that they were sane, good-natured, and splendid. I do know that the boys needed, as plants need sunlight, to take canoes up unknown creeks, to swim and bike and compete—without a caring adult. In fall we used to play hours of pick-up basketball at the base gym—unsupervised. The brighter of us read voraciously. Some took up ham radio or read physiology texts. But we needed physical exertion, adventure, and freedom.

We had them. The consequence? Our heads were screwed on right. We probably even thought that the world looked to be a good place for a while. Although the entire high school had easy access to fire arms, nobody ever shot anyone. The idea would have seemed lunatic. In rare fights, boys might punch each other in the nose. Pick up a tire iron? Kick the other guy in the head? Not a chance.

The foregoing will enrage the whole sodden bolus of therapists, psychological beard-scratchers, counselors, feminists, fruit-juice drinkers, and congenitally insecure promoters of sun block. But it worked.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/KingGeorge2.shtml

Old March 6th, 2011 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

WN should notice there's nothing about eugenics or space travel. You want to talk about two things that truly put 'investigators' off our cause - those be them.

Old March 6th, 2011 #3
Johnny James

We would still have a lot of problems, "immorality" and all that. But it would be drinking, carousing, fighting, fornication, but it'd all be white, and fun, there'd be no rap music, and people would get drunk and dance to Irish jigs and have accidental white babies, all the while a new kind of aristocracy forms and high "culture" begins to recreate itself. I watch too many movies. Cowboys, pirates, knights in armor, the lot.

Old March 7th, 2011 #4
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
all the while a new kind of aristocracy forms
And the wars, theft, corruption and murder continue, because that is the natural state of man--an infinitely pathetic and insecure creature in constant pursuit of power, praise and validation.

Old March 7th, 2011 #5
Hudson
Banned

Location: Hassling shopkeeps along the information superhighway

More people, more regulations, that is almost a universal truth to civilization.

The other should realize that 150 million people have been added to the populace since he was a young man.

It took 123 years to go from the first 1 billion people to the 2nd billion.

Now it takes 13 years to add another billion mouths to the planet.

Old March 13th, 2011 #6
Karl LaForce

Default huge changes, then vs. now.

I caught the tail end of White America as a child. I was born in a small midwest town, almost totally White at the time.
I can remember being 4 and 5, riding a big-wheel, all alone up and down the sidewalk, all around the block. Not a care in the world. Safe in the care of the Whites that lived all around me.
We have to get that back. That common identity that generated so much freedom and good.

Old March 31st, 2011 #7
Cameron Cook

It's a nice portrait. But don't forget that this was the generation that began to lose it for us.

Old April 6th, 2011 #8
M.H.

When Mao gained power of the Chinese government in the 1930s, he created the concept of the 'cultural revolution' in which he starved over 100 million of his own people to death by moving his nation from an agricultural society into an industrial revolution over the course of a couple of years.

The White people invented these states of civilisation both agricultural and industrial so why not fully integrate them in a situation within which we've gained control of society, move the more urbanised industrial areas into a state where they're around agriculture and build industrial complexes around rural farming? So you've got massive feilds and trees submerged with industrial landscapes.

Old August 5th, 2011 #9
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

http://www.fredoneverything.net/00Uncle%20Fred's%20Mexico/UFM%20Columns/MexFacts.shtml

Quote:
But…but…if lower scores suggest genetic inferioirity, well, I mean....I quote a friend, himself brown though not Latin, on the conclusion of south-Italian dim-wittedness.

“Fred: Interestingly enough, Mexico does better than Argentina. Wait a minute, isn't Mexico majority mestizo/Indian and Argentina 90+ percent white?? And black Trinidad and Tobago outscores Argentina as well as countries with substantial white populations (Brazil and Colombia). Italy, despite the drag from its southern regions, is outscoring Luxembourg and Austria. And Dubai (weren't the Arabs supposed by the in 80 range for IQs?) is on par with Russia and beats lily-white Serbia and Bulgaria.
Insightful writer.

Old August 7th, 2011 #10
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

I grew up in the 1960's and there were indeed idyllic slices of tranquil American life as depicted in Reed's screed. But his was the perspective of a child and a teen, and as such he had blinders on at the time.

During Reed's time, America had just been semi-defeated in the Korean War, and was on its way to being completely defeated in the Vietnam War. Some of the worst race riots EVER took place in the 50's and 60's so Reed's memories of peaceful, unsupervised times living in a peaceful, tranquil America were largely an illusion.

Young teens like him could be snatched from their fishing holes and sent to boot camp then whisked off to die at any time, so his life was actually being monitored and 'supervised' all along by ZOG, just not so obviously.

Serial killers snatched kids right and left back then but few hardly realized what was happening. It was far from safe.

Life couldn't have gone on as it had in Reed's adolescent world, even if 35 million spics hadn't oozed in over the Rio Grande. That's because America's baboon population was a time-bomb and that alone was enough to blow 'Leave It To Beaver Street' all to hell.

Which it did.

Old August 17th, 2011 #11
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
But it would be drinking, carousing, fighting, fornication, but it'd all be white, and fun, there'd be no rap music, and people would get drunk and dance to Irish jigs and have accidental white babies,
Fucking right. There will be no condom industry in the new world where all non-Europeans are expelled to their new world of Antarctica.

No, wait, the north pole. The penguins don't deserve that. They are very nice animals. A land with no STD's, no AIDS, tainted mongrels, fags, dykes, non-whites.

I'd actually be quite interested to see how a technologically-deprived society of all of the non-whites of the world fares a year or so down the line in the north pole.

If I had to guess, there'd be an economy of asian and middle eastern human skin coats that the Jews trade amongst each other. The Jews don't actually get the coats, but rather they hire niggers to bring 5 human skins back, then the Jew has some other niggers behind their igloo that write 'FUBU' across the skin, and they give that one to the nigger that brought them five.

Dey holy people, dey be transmutin mah shit.

Last edited by P.E.; August 17th, 2011 at 02:00 PM.

Old April 11th, 2012 #12
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
http://www.fredoneverything.net/00Uncle%20Fred's%20Mexico/UFM%20Columns/MexFacts.shtml

Insightful writer.

Oh Valdez, you'll grab anything from the internet that supposedly 'validates' your claims no matter where its from.

1) The writer cites no sources.

If he had you would have learned that Argentina is Mostly Spanish and Southern Italian who have mixed with what locals were already there. Even though they no longer remain fully white the liberals continue to call them white. But you can look at a most of them and tell they are not white. The culture is more European but their blood is diluted by Moors, Arabs, and Native South Americans.

Quote:
The Italians arrived in Venezuela mainly from the poor regions of southern Italy (as Sicily)
Italian_diaspora Italian_diaspora

2) His claim that Arabs are smarter than Serbians and Russians is absurd.

Russia and Serbia have a lot of non-whites in them (Serbia has a large population of the non-white Albanians and few real white Albanians). Just like the rest of our European nations they are flooded with non-whites and it lowers the 'average' IQ of every nation. Arab nations are lucky to be mostly homogeneous. They don't have to worry about Albanians, gypsys, niggers, and even arabs destroying.

Valdez you ever thought that instead of attacking Europeans you instead try to work with us? Most of these lads here are far to mentally hurt to consider working along side brown skins but for WN to win we have no choice to but to work with you animals. We could easily all fight together to create our own nations, your people are too few to do anything alone. Shouldn't you be promoting the idea of creating a American Indian nation of its own?

One hopefully void of fire water, because you have got to stop posting stuff like that.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/mar05/scores.aspx

Last edited by Mr. Bowmont; April 11th, 2012 at 09:20 AM.

Old April 11th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
WN should notice there's nothing about eugenics or space travel. You want to talk about two things that truly put 'investigators' off our cause - those be them.
Space travel? Why should such a lame waste of money are resources have any part of our cause?

Old June 20th, 2012 #14
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

I got sleepy after "after the revolution."

Old October 15th, 2012 #15
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

In a way, Whites have minimized risks by reducing our own freedoms to an incredible degree if only to offset the risk niggers and spics have introduced into our lives. It makes us feel better that we have control over something.

Old February 7th, 2013 #16
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Frankly,I work very hard every day trying(mentally) to NOT think about the future.I can't even imagine a good future,not yet,maybe not ever;and almost certainly not in the rest of my remaining brief life time.

I do remember when America was controlled by white people.......and we all just took it for granted;like it always had been;and always would be.Seems like I just looked away for a minute or two and niggers just jumped up out of nowhere and took over.

In the early 60's I went to Viet Nam; cause I thought I was going to defend America from a communist invasion someday in the future;and I'd just go to the Southeast Asian jungles and meet the little brown bastards face to face.A year and a half later I came home, and was so shocked at the incredible change that has occurred,that I reenlisted just to avoid having to deal with all the niggers and white liberal assholes I has seen in my two weeks leave home.

As if enlisting the first time wasn't stupid enough,I went off and didn't get back for another two and half years, and things had gone from bad to worse.Now this was only about in the mid 60's and Forced integration had kicked in and niggers were demanding shit like they deserve it;and I got in a fights three and four times a day because niggers wouldn't get the fuck out of my way, the way they use to, and niggers were now actually talking back to white people; and that shit "was" unheard of before;talk about cultural shock-plus a damn good case of PTSD,which the doctors didn't even know existed yet;and were still calling shell shocked.

Life in those days was like a very bad Twilight Zone episode; or a Alfred Hitchcock movie that I couldn't fucking turn off;and when I'd try to explain it to anyone they would all get that odd look on their face, and start looking at each other as if I was insane and a danger to society.Well,the damn movie is still going-and getting worse and worse ,but I just learned to not mention to anyone else that- I seen the endingain'ture aint so fucking good.There might be hope.I sure as hell hope so,but I ain't counting on it any more.

Last edited by SUNOFSPARTA; February 7th, 2013 at 06:32 PM.

Old February 27th, 2013 #17
Joe_Smith

Since Valdez still posts here, I'm going to answer his point about Argentina vs Mexico.

Mexico has a larger economy than Argentina, but that doesn't mean the quality of life is better. Mexico has 112,000,00 people, while Argentina has 40,000,000, and the close proximity to the United States means a lot of money gets to Mexico, making its economy much larger. Despite all of its problems, Argentina still has living standards on par with most mediterranean European countries. Mexico, on the other hand, has armies of cartels having gun battles in the streets. Argentina is also about 50-60% white, the same as America.

People exaggerate how many whites there are in Argentina (97% is a VERY old statistic) , but they also heinously exaggerate how non-white and corrupt their country is. Argentina has the problems of every white plurality, Jew infested multicultural country: corruption, crime, poverty, and lots of illegal immigration. But by no means is it even comparable to shitholes like Mexico. Anti-racists take information out of context to try and prove an anti-white point. Argentinians tend to be proud of their European heritage, which means they get specific Jewish-inspired hate targeted at them, their country is defamed. Most of the prosperity in Mexico is from Mexicans who move to the US illegally and send all their money back home, not because they have good infrastructure. The UAE has a lot of oil and Dubai is an extremely luxurious place, but the UAE is still rife with dire poverty and gross inequality.

Here is a map of "Human Development Index", which is still a bit shoddy when judging quality of life per country, but much better than using nothing but GDP:

Argentina scores "very high" alongside the rest of the West.

Note also that Brazil and Uruguay have the same color. Yet, most of Brazil is a negro basket case balanced out by the white majority South, creating a point somewhere in between. Uruguay on the other hand is a place where outside the major city (Where the negro minority is concentrated) you can sleep with your door open. The country is also incredibly sophisticated, highly literate, and produces a lot of culture, considering that it is a tiny nation of 3,000,000 with no real manufacturing anymore .

Old March 2nd, 2013 #18
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Mexico has a larger economy than Argentina, but that doesn't mean the quality of life is better. Mexico has 112,000,00 people, while Argentina has 40,000,000, and the close proximity to the United States means a lot of money gets to Mexico, making its economy much larger. Despite all of its problems, Argentina still has living standards on par with most mediterranean European countries. Mexico, on the other hand, has armies of cartels having gun battles in the streets. Argentina is also about 50-60% white, the same as America.

People exaggerate how many whites there are in Argentina (97% is a VERY old statistic) , but they also heinously exaggerate how non-white and corrupt their country is.
Actually, there's a rather interesting point to be made there.

First, consider Martinez- Marignac et al.'s Characterization of Admixture in an Urban Sample from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Using Uniparentally and Biparentally Inherited Genetic Markers, Human Biology, August 2004, v. 76, no. 4, pp. 543–-557: "Regarding autosomal evidence of admixture, the relative European, native American, and West African genetic contributions to the gene pool of La Plata were estimated to be 67.55% (2.7), 25.9% (4.3), and 6.5% (6.4), respectively."

Also consider Corach et al.'s Evaluation of the Ethnic Composition in the Population of Argentine Argentina: "As depicted in most Latin American countries, there is in Argentina, a clear asymmetry regarding Amerindian matrilineage mestizo (83.3%) when compared with Amerindian patrilineage (16.7%). A clear discrepancy arose in comparison with the physical anthropological position that claims a minimal aboriginal component in Argentina's population. This contribution provides additional information that supports a more relevant Amerindian component in a country that claimed to be the most European one of the entire Latin America."

Next, consider Gonzalez-Herrera et al.'s Forensic Parameters and Genetic Variation of 15 Autosomal STR Loci in Mexican Mestizo Populations from the States of Yucatan and Nayarit , The Open Forensic Science Journal, 2010, 3, 57-63: "For Mexico, differences in genetic admixture have been described along the country, where northern states would have a higher Caucasian component than southeastern populations, characterized by ahigher Amerindian component. This gradient has also been demonstrated with ancestral-component estimation in Mexican Mestizos based on 13 CODIS STRs, suggesting that admixture proportions throughout Mexico, displayed a clear North-to-South increase of the Amerindian component (38.3–75.7%), with a proportional decrease of the European component (50.3–8.5%), and vice versa."

Now consider this news article, Mexico Safer Than Headlines Indicate: "And while parts of Mexico can be legitimately likened to a war zone, drug violence afflicts 80 of the country's 2,400 municipalities (equivalent to counties). Their locations have been well publicized: along the U.S. border in northern Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas states, and south to Sinaloa, Michoacan and parts of San Luis Potosí, Nayarit, Jalisco, Guerrero and Morelos states."

The most violent states are in the north. Southern states such as Yucatan, Quintana Roo, Campeche, Villahermosa, Chiapas, Oaxaca, and Puebla cannot be said to have "armies of cartels having gun battles in the streets," to use your description.

The news article states that, "more than 95 percent of Mexico's municipalities are at least as safe as the average traveler's hometown. Yucatan state, for example, had 0.1 of a murder for every 100,000 people in 2010 - no U.S. tourist destination comes close to that. Most cities in central Mexico, outside of the scattered drug hot spots, have lower murder rates than Orlando."

Gonzalez-Herrera et al. write that, "Yucatan is located at Southeastern Mexico and has a high density of population with Mayan ascendancy."

So, in actuality, while you tried to contrast the utopia of "white Argentina" with criminal "Indian Mexico," Argentines and northern Mexicans are not so very different in their genetic makeup, yet they live in very different conditions. Moreover, the mostly Indian population of southern Mexico lives in far more peaceful conditions than the mostly European population of northern Mexico. It seems that your "racial" explanation will not suffice.

Quote:
Argentina has the problems of every white plurality, Jew infested multicultural country: corruption, crime, poverty, and lots of illegal immigration.
Did you know that Argentina's most significant immigration problems historically came from Europe?

The admixture proportions that I described were only created because of waves of European immigration, principally from Italy and Spain, and to a lesser extent, Germany. Immigration was promoted as a means of diluting the Indian and Black admixture in the Argentine population, and to some extent, that goal was successful.

Here's Avena et al.'s Heterogeneity in Genetic Admixture across Different Regions of Argentina: "In Buenos Aires City two historical events had a strong influence in the genetic composition of its inhabitants. First, the arrival of a large number of European immigrants, mostly from Italy and Spain, between 1870 and 1950 who intermixed with the smaller local population Buenos Aires City. This was a population that had already resulted from admixture of several generations of original Indigenous Americans, Africans brought as slaves during the Spanish conquest in the 16th and 17th century, and the earlier Spanish conquistadores."

Also have a look at The genetic composition of Argentina prior to the massive immigration era: Insights from matrilineages of extant criollos in central-western Argentina, Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series Volume 2, Issue 1, December 2009, Pages 342–343: "Massive transatlantic immigration starting in 1860 significantly modified the human genetic landscape of Argentina."

Now, you may believe that these upstanding white people would have nothing but beneficial influence to bring to Argentina, and would quickly rise over the less white population and dominate them, becoming an institutionalized upper class, thanks to the inherent biologically determined greater intelligence and dynamism of "white people." But lo and behold, the mixed-blooded Argentine population seemed to have some problems with these immigrants, blaming them for various social ills such as crime, poverty, and urban unrest.

I refer to Immigration and urban social problems in Argentina and Chile, 1890-1914, The Hispanic American Historical Review, Vol. 49, No. 2 (May, 1969), pp. 215-232:

Quote:
The crowds of tired, dirty, unemployed drifters and beggars who poured into the major cities of both nations constituted an obvious urban problem. In Argentina evidence suggests that some of these unfortunates were immigrants. One author in 1910 reported that seventy-three percent of the inmates in the Buenos Aires beggars' asylum were foreigners. Similarly La Nacion noted during an unemployment crisis in 1914 that over ninety percent of those seeking public assistance had been born abroad.

[...]

Aside from citing statistics, Argentine intellectuals who commented on the causes of crime invoked theories of biological determinism to fix the blame on immigration. Whereas writers of an earlier generation had employed racial theories to argue that immigrants were ethnically superior and would improve the mestizo population, by 1905 sociologists were beginning to uphold the Argentine creole as racially superior to several immigrant groups, including the Italians and the Spaniards. Because they were biologically inferior, the theory continued, these immigrant groups inherited stronger propensities to commit crime than did the creoles. This theory was first and most explicitly formulated in Argentina by Cornelio Moyano Gacitua, a sociology professor at the University of Cordoba. His La delincuencia argentina (1905), the first study devoted specifically to Argentine crime and heavily biased against immigrants, influenced other scholars of the time, including Eusebio Gomez, who became Argentina's best-known criminologist before 1914. Relying on the theory that criminal tendencies were biologically transmitted, Argentine writers repeatedly argued that immigration was bringing to Buenos Aires "the anti-social scum of the rest of the world" and permanently instilling strong criminal tendencies in the Argentine population. Stereotyped images of immigrant criminals appeared in many articles published in the Archivos de psiquiarta y criminologica, the professional journal of Argentine criminologists. The typical Italian immigrant, wrote one contributor, always bore "his inseparable steel knife," which he was quick to use because of "his volcanic temperament and his excitable, aggressive passions.

[…]

Nicolas Palacios, the most famed Chilean writer of his time, expressed his strong agreement with this indictment of immigration. Palacios, who claimed to follow Gustave Le Bon's racial principles, in 1904 published Raza chilena, an immensely popular book which presented racial theories startling to the Chilean reading public. Rejecting nineteenth-century Positivists who scorned the Chilean mestizo as inferior, he upheld the Chileans as a superior race. Palacios asserted that the early settlers of Chile were not Latins but a more "advanced" race, the descendants of the Gothic peoples who had arrived in northern Spain after the fall of Rome. In Chile, the theory continued, these Germanic conquistadores mixed with another allegedly superior race, the Araucanian Indians. Issuing from this mixture, Palacios continued, was the Chilean mestizo race, a strong people which inherited less tendency toward criminality than Italians or Spaniards, the two largest European immigrant groups in Chile. To substantiate this theory of criminality, Palacios presented only one set of statistical data, which counted (in 1896) one Chilean criminal per 107 citizens, but one foreign criminal per thirty-five foreign-born residents.
So, if you’re following, the Argentine (and Chilean) population, which was already composed of Castilian-Indian mestizos (castizos) and is to this day, had an even greater Indian genetic component prior to the immigration of millions of Italians and Spaniards (and a significant number of Germans) and the “improvement” of the race during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The historic pattern was that this more Indian population was the established citizenry that accused whiter immigrants of causing various social ills, largely but not entirely without just cause.

Again, your "racial" theories simply do not suffice.

Quote:
But by no means is it even comparable to shitholes like Mexico.
Except in genetic background, I guess.

Quote:
BAnti-racists take information out of context to try and prove an anti-white point. Argentinians tend to be proud of their European heritage, which means they get specific Jewish-inspired hate targeted at them, their country is defamed.
They don't have much more European genetic heritage than northern Mexicans do.

Quote:
Most of the prosperity in Mexico is from Mexicans who move to the US illegally and send all their money back home, not because they have good infrastructure.
That's false; most money from the U.S. that goes to Mexico stems from oil exports, though remittances are also important, or were before the economic crisis.

Quote:
Here is a map of "Human Development Index", which is still a bit shoddy when judging quality of life per country, but much better than using nothing but GDP:

Argentina scores "very high" alongside the rest of the West.
There's some interesting aspects of the HDI that you forgot to mention.

For instance, you neglected to note that Barbados and the Bahamas rank above Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay.

According to the CIA World Factbook, the ethnic constitution of Barbados is, "black 93%, white 3.2%, mixed 2.6%, East Indian 1%, other 0.2% (2000 census)." The literacy rate is 99.7%. Drinking water and sanitation facility access is 100%.

The ethnic constitution of the Bahamas is, "black 85%, white 12%, Asian and Hispanic 3%." The literacy rate is 95.6%. Drinking water access is 98%, and sanitation facility access is 100%.

Quote:
Note also that Brazil and Uruguay have the same color. Yet, most of Brazil is a negro basket case balanced out by the white majority South, creating a point somewhere in between.
Like Argentina, the "white" population of southern Brazil is admixed. They have slightly lower Amerindian admixture on average, but higher African admixture.

I refer you to Heterogeneity of the Genome Ancestry of Individuals Classified as White in the State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, American Journal of Human Biology, 17, 496–506 (2005): "However, for the General RS sample the values associated to African (16%) and Native American (36%) ancestries are expressive, these numbers being, however, somewhat different from those described earlier for other White sample of the South region (including the states of Rio Grande do Sul, Parana´, and Santa Catarina) namely: 66% European, 12% African, and 22% Amerindian (Alves-Silva et al., 2000)."

You can also consult Color and genomic ancestry in Brazilians: "Our data demonstrated that the vast majority of Y chromosomes in white Brazilian males, regardless of their regional source, were of European origin, with a very low frequency of sub-Saharan African Y chromosomes and a complete absence of Amerindian contributions (14). On the other hand, by analyzing mtDNA, we found the surprisingly high amount of 33% Amerindian and 28% African contribution to the total mtDNA pool of white Brazilians (23). Together, our results configured a picture of strong directional mating in Brazil involving European males and Amerindian and African females."

Quote:
Uruguay on the other hand is a place where outside the major city (Where the negro minority is concentrated) you can sleep with your door open. The country is also incredibly sophisticated, highly literate, and produces a lot of culture, considering that it is a tiny nation of 3,000,000 with no real manufacturing anymore .
Uruguay is another mestizo country, as shown in Hidalgo et al.'s Genetic Admixture Estimate in the Uruguayan Population Based on the Loci LDLR, GYPA, HBGG, GC and D7S8, American Journal of Human Biology, 18: 513–524 (2006): "Our genetic admixture estimate showed evidence that the main genetic contribution comes from Europe with a small Amerindian and a minor African contribution with the admixture proportions: 84.1%, 10.4%, and 5.6% respectively."

Old March 2nd, 2013 #19
Joe_Smith

Valdez: I've been to Argentina, Uruguay and Mexico. You have likely been to none.

#1) The problem with these genetic studies you post is that they are misleading. For example those studies on Argentina in particular, tested a disproportional amount of people from Northern Argentinian provinces like Tucuman, which have a small % of the population and mostly amerindian population. Most of the population is concentrated in Buenos Aires, and yet a large percentage of the people they tested were from these periphery regions that have few of the population.

2): A very obvious flaw is the fact that they average out percentages. Are the people they tested self-described as white? In the last census in Argentina only around 60 something percent of the people identified as white. What would America's average genetic structure look like if I took a genetic sample without asking race first of Texas, Detroit, Chicago, New York, and Alabama? Exactly .

3) A person that has an indian in the woodpile, is still white, even in America that was true. In those studies they said they averaged out an amerindian input that was very high (likely Peruvians or Paraguayan immigrants) and all the way down to 1% amerindian. How does a country as young and late settled as Argentina have people that are 1% Amerindian, and how does that make you a mestizo? The reality is that those studies were motivated by politics, the government of Argentina wants white Argentines to accept low IQ, nation-wrecking muds from Peru and Paraguay by telling them "WE ARE ALL MESTIZOS". "Indigenismo" is a type of cultural Marxism Jewish college professors teach in Argentinian universities.

In my opinion if you're 1/8 injun (which is weak DNA), you're still white for all intents and purposes (this is true in America too), and even that's not as common in Argentina as you want to make people think. I don't think when you say "Europeans go back to Europe" , you're talking about yourself despite being probably more than 1/8 European.

4) Uruguay is definitely not a mestizo country, and not even close to as bad off as Argentina in the racial sense. There are mestizos and blacks, in different proportions, but Uruguay is still a majority European culture.

Chile is a mestizo country tending more towards the white, on the other hand, this I agree with. And yes, some parts of Northern Mexico have many whites, Vicente Fox for example is an Aryan in appearance, but that doesn't mean most of Mexico is a cesspool.

Go look up how people in those regions you say are so safe live. Those are coincidently the regions most Mexicans leave when coming to America.

Old March 2nd, 2013 #20
Joe_Smith

Here is another politically motivated genetic study about uruguay, note the confusing language and massive ranges they use to "prove" their point:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15101054

Quote:
For many years it has been assumed that the population of Uruguay is almost exclusively European-derived and that the biological contribution of the native population as well as of individuals of African descent is negligible. Several recent studies based on a variety of genetic markers, mostly morphological and serological markers, have produced quite a different picture of the constitution of the Uruguayan population. The Native American contribution varies from 1-20% (1-20% is a huge range, and also impossible, considering Europeans and amerindians in Uruguay have not been in contact long enough for someone to be 1% Indian), while the African contribution ranges from 7-15% (yes, in some of the small segregated negro towns), in different regions of the country. In the present study we examine the way the admixture process took place in Uruguay by analyzing the ancestry of maternal lineages in a sample from the northern city of Tacuarembó. To accomplish this goal we typed mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) markers of Native American, African, and European origin and estimated the proportions of each parental group in the admixed population. We found that 62% of all mtDNA haplogroups were of Native American descent, a surprising figure considering the "European roots" (notice their hostile quotes) of the country. Consequently, this result assimilates Uruguay to the rest of Latin American populations where sex-biased gene flow between European men and Native American women has been the rule. We further analyzed the distribution of the four major founding mitochondrial lineages in Tacuarembó and compared it to other South American populations. We discuss our findings in the light of historical records and assess the need for additional genetic studies.

Copyright 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.

There are probably some e people (by no means 62%, as this phoney study by the Jew Brum reports), especially in the countryside, with an Indian in the woodpile. Does that really make them the same as a 90% indian cholo like you Valdez?

There may be some people who call themselves nationalists that would make a big deal about it, but honestly, if some minority of whites who act like whites are some small percentage of amerindian, I could care less. If someone is part negro on the other hand, that is more destructive.

Thread