Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2013 #41
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Looks like you got your stupid ass beat, clown!

Old April 24th, 2013 #42
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Looks like you got your stupid ass beat, clown!
Every hour and a half I have to waste arguing that Central America is distinct from North America, why Mexican drug cartel violence can't be compared to some petty thefts by starving white immigrants to Argentina, or how it is impossible to be 1% Amerindian in Argentina due to relatively recent European settlement there, is an hour and a half I'm not using for something useful.

Unlike you, I don't get paid to play video games on an army base all day long. After you admitted that you don't even believe the things you write here, and fall back on that every time you lose a debate, I'll let you have this one thanks to attrition.

Old April 24th, 2013 #43
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Unlike you, I don't get paid to play video games on an army base all day long. After you admitted that you don't even believe the things you write here, and fall back on that every time you lose a debate, I'll let you have this one thanks to attrition.
I'm not in the Army, and I've never said that I "don't believe" what I write. You can't even get these basic facts right, so it's no surprise that you got your stupid ass handed to you in this debate, son.

Old April 24th, 2013 #44
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

"...and valdez's imaginary audience bursts forth in applause...author! Author!..."

Old April 25th, 2013 #45
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I'm not in the Army, and I've never said that I "don't believe" what I write. You can't even get these basic facts right, so it's no surprise that you got your stupid ass handed to you in this debate, son.
You have said numerous times that you are just a "parody" of a nationalist, to hold up a mirror to whitey and show us how evil and intolerant we are. That's what you say every time someone argues with you and you lose. You only seem to break this act when you get on your knees and start to shamelessly toss Jew salad. Feverish quoting of Jared Diamond, yet no mention that he's a Zionist and has expressed that it's great to separate "real jews" from fake jews through DNA. I wonder, would you ever quote a Third Reich anthropologist as a source like that? They weren't nearly as "racist" as Zionists like Diamond.

Old April 25th, 2013 #46
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
You have said numerous times that you are just a "parody" of a nationalist, to hold up a mirror to whitey and show us how evil and intolerant we are.
I don't think you can make a single post without strawman fallacies. It's the pathological liar tendencies in you. I am an internationalist, and my "whites go back to Europe" posts, which I no longer make, are a satire of white nationalism, to demonstrate its consistent application. I have never said "evil" or "intolerant." There's no need for an ethics debate when I can just use history and apply it to your own meta-ethical principles.

Quote:
That's what you say every time someone argues with you and you lose.
I don't lose debates with fascists.

Quote:
You only seem to break this act when you get on your knees and start to shamelessly toss Jew salad.
Just Jews? Not Greeks and Italians, their close genetic relatives?

Quote:
Feverish quoting of Jared Diamond, yet no mention that he's a Zionist and has expressed that it's great to separate "real jews" from fake jews through DNA. I wonder, would you ever quote a Third Reich anthropologist as a source like that? They weren't nearly as "racist" as Zionists like Diamond.
I've mentioned him a few times in the past few days. That's not "feverish quoting."

Old June 29th, 2013 #47
America First

Only one star, surely more people need to recognize a need for giving "It" more stars.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Thread