Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 26th, 2023 #1
bedford

Default What are your favorite comedy films?

Two of my favorite comedies are from 1987. Planes, Trains and Automobiles and Raising Arizona. I know the Coen brothers are Jews but Raising Arizona is hilarious.
I like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber and Liar,Liar. The first two Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers are really good. I just watched Mean Girls from 2004. I am behind on seeing movies. I thought it was very clever. Tina Fey wrote the screenplay and plays a math teacher. She is talented. I was glad to see few nonwhites at the high school in the movie which is set in Evanston, Illinois and I didn't see race mixing among the students. This film is almost 20 years old so I would assume the sequels are probably more woke.

Old December 26th, 2023 #2
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
What are your favorite comedy films?
Too many to mention. (I've seen thousands of movies throughout the years - or decades.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Two of my favorite comedies are from 1987. Planes, Trains and Automobiles and Raising Arizona. I know the Coen brothers are Jews but Raising Arizona is hilarious.
I like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber and Liar,Liar. The first two Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers are really good.
I loved Planes, Trains & Automobiles when I saw it as a kid in the 1980s, it's one of those rare movies that are both hilarious, sad and heart-warming. Regarding the other movies in the above quote...well, quite frankly, I thought they were crap, but I respect you opinion.

Old December 26th, 2023 #3
James Radov

"Planes, Trains and Automobiles" is probably my favorite, for reasons already mentioned; I actually re-watched it last week, still hilarious still touching, Johnny at his best.

nothing offensive, nothing political or racial being promoted.. great script, great acting from John and Steve a John Huges classic.

Steve Martin and John Candy star in John Hughes’ classic tale of holiday travel gone awry. Neal Page (Martin) is an uptight advertising executive trying to get home to Chicago for Thanksgiving. When his flight is rerouted to Wichita, he reluctantly partners with Del Griffith (Candy), an obnoxious yet loveable salesman. Together, they embark on a cross-country adventure that includes various modes of transportation, hilarious mishaps, and unforgettable rental car shenanigans.

Director
John Hughes

second would be:
"Caddy Shack" is funny, but much more jewish and low brow, although it has some great scenes and characters, Bill Murray steals the show

Old December 26th, 2023 #4
bedford

Here are some more films I like:
Idiocracy
Old School
Animal House ( Face it Flounder, You fucked up. You trusted us. - Otter)
Airplane
Blazing Saddles
The Blues Brothers
Monty Python and the Holy grail.

Old December 27th, 2023 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here are some more films I like:
(...)
Blazing Saddles
The Blues Brothers
(...)
Does the anti-white propaganda in the above movies bother you? Or do you just ignore the subversive jewish stuff and focus on the plot, jokes, music, etc? Personally, I thought both movies were dumb and boring even before I became jew-wise, but maybe it's a generational thing; I dislike pretty much everything from the 70s (and 60s as well): music, fashion, film, TV. The only exception I can think of is disco, although in my opinion that belongs as much to the fantastic 80s as it does to the lousy preceding decade.

Old December 27th, 2023 #6
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Does the anti-white propaganda in the above movies bother you? Or do you just ignore the subversive jewish stuff and focus on the plot, jokes, music, etc? Personally, I thought both movies were dumb and boring even before I became jew-wise, but maybe it's a generational thing; I dislike pretty much everything from the 70s (and 60s as well): music, fashion, film, TV. The only exception I can think of is disco, although in my opinion that belongs as much to the fantastic 80s as it does to the lousy preceding decade.
I can see where the anti white parts are coming from and ignore them I suppose.
Both those movies had Jew directors but what else is new. There were still funny aspects of those films such as Alex Karras punching out a horse in Blazing Saddles
or the final scene in the Blues Brothers when the whole police force in Illinois was after Jake and Elwood.

Old December 27th, 2023 #7
Ole Massa

Anything with John Candy, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Rick Moranis or Steve Martin. I wish John Belushi would have lived longer.

Old December 27th, 2023 #8
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
Anything with John Candy, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Rick Moranis or Steve Martin. I wish John Belushi would have lived longer.
Groundhog Day is my favorite Bill Murray movie though the original Ghostbusters had some good scenes. Speaking of Jew comedies it is hard to find any that aren't either written, directed or produced by Jews. Look at all the films Ivan Reitman was involved with. Then there are the Airplane and Naked Gun series by Zucker and Abrams.

Old December 27th, 2023 #9
Ole Massa

Quote:
Groundhog Day is my favorite Bill Murray movie though the original Ghostbusters had some good scenes. Speaking of Jew comedies it is hard to find any that aren't either written, directed or produced by Jews. Look at all the films Ivan Reitman was involved with. Then there are the Airplane and Naked Gun series by Zucker and Abrams.
John Landis, Harold Ramis and Howard Deutch come to mind.

Old December 27th, 2023 #10
Ray Allan

I still think Animal House is hilarious.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 27th, 2023 #11
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
John Landis, Harold Ramis and Howard Deutch come to mind.
Then there are Mel Brooks and Woody Allen.

Old December 27th, 2023 #12
bedford

The 1991 Steve Martin comedy L.A. Story was directed by Mick Jackson and Martin and Jackson co wrote the screenplay. I think Jackson is a Jew. He also directed the Bodyguard with Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston.

Old December 27th, 2023 #13
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Then there are Mel Brooks and Woody Allen.
I think Annie Hall is hilarious.

This scene seemed pretty real when I first saw it and I hadn't even been on a date yet back then.

Maybe biased because Annie was from my home state. I remember trying to do the "Annie Hall" clothing look in the seventh grade.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; December 27th, 2023 at 06:20 AM.

Old January 8th, 2024 #14
James Radov

JOHNNY DANGEROUSLY, a parody of gangster films.. da bastigez!!!

"it shoots through schools!"

hows that line play in the last few decades?

Old January 15th, 2024 #15
James Radov

SNATCH

crime-comedy about jew diamond shysters and the cycle of disasters it causes; Brad Pitt steals the show with Mickey character, but there's other classic ones like "Saber Tooth" and
Boris the Bullet Dodger..

Old February 16th, 2024 #16
bedford

I just watched Flirting with Disaster a 1996 film with Ben Stiller and a very good cast. It is a comedy farce about Stiller who plays Mel Coplin an adopted child who searches for his real parents. I am not a big fan of Ben Stiller in general but I thought this movie was funny. George Seagal and Mary Tyler Moore play his Jewish foster parents and Mary Tyler Moore is hilarious as the neurotic Jewish mother. Patricia Arquette plays Mel's wife and Tea Leoni is hot as the worker from the adoption agency. Alan Alfa and Lily Tomlin are funny as Mel's ex hippy acid taking parents. The dialogue is absurd at times. I would give this movie a B+.

Old February 17th, 2024 #17
Ray Allan

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 18th, 2024 #18
Stewart Meadows

I loved Scary Movie when it came out in 2000.

Thread