VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 27th, 2015 #1721
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I haven't seen Bev allege that you're a pedophile by virtue of association to Kevin Strom, where's that?
Who said she did?

It's her clique of sycophants as Hadding has aptly described.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1722
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, H.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1723
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post

You need millions to effect real change. The target demographic for any organization should be centered outside the insular WN troposphere .
If you're looking at the democratic voting option then yes. Absolutely right. If this were a UK thread about a UK party then I would be saying "you know, we are obliged to vote for the ******** no matter how many issues we have with them, but we need to think how this looks to people on the outside looking in".

Yes, I know the NA doesn't go the voting route - and I understand that people here are not making their statements on behalf of the NA in an official capacity - but the principle is still the same. If an entity wants support it first has to prove itself worthy of support and focus on real issues relevant to real people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
It's not off my topic, which is: Bev is a manipulative trouble-making bitch. She has that track-record.
Mare gratuitous bitching from you and you still haven't managed - despite my asking at least twice - to indicate where I called KS a paedophile in the post that got you all excited again.

I didn't. I said "whether he was guilty or not is not my point". Nobody with a basic grasp of literacy skills would infer that I was saying he definitely was guilty.

People can see who the troublemaker is, Hadding. I haven't even participated in this thread since early yesterday evening and you've mentioned me how many times?

Quote:
I consider that with my comments about Bev I have done a service by calling attention to a troublemaker who operates in a subtle way. A few people, I believe, have taken the point.
Fabulous! Then maybe one of the few can point out where I called KS a paedophile in the post that set you off because you certainly seem to be struggling.

Quote:
I think most of the support that she gets is actually rooted in fear. These cowardly mass-men see that word paedophile that she throws around so casually,
Sorry (to everyone else) to sound like a broken record - but you got a link to me calling him that in the post that set you off again? No? Thought not.
Quote:
and they want to make sure that they line up against whoever the target of it happens to be, because they are afraid of it.
I think the only person I've called a paedophile in this thread since you began clucking again is Jeremy Forrest. I stand by that. If anyone else is calling him a paedophile, perhaps it's because they read the headlines from two different papers also calling him a paedophile.

Quote:
I also think that she gets a pass on her bullshit to a considerable degree because she's a woman.
The judge who sent Jeremy Forrest down for being a paedophile was male. At least one of the reporters calling him a paedophile was male. I don't see you howling in outrage at them. Weird, that.

Quote:
mud-flinging from the likes of Bev and her moronic minions ad infinitum.

You know what I'm going to say, don't you? Yes, yes you do.

Care to point out where - in this quote - I called him a paedophile?
Quote:
Originally Posted by me in post 1941
Delighted to see that once again paedophilia is judged a subject worthy of jocularity.

Before anyone starts crying - whether KS was guilty of the charges or not is not my point - the point is that once again we are sniggering at the heinous crime of paedophilia.

You people don't need the SPLC. You do it to yourselves.
Time to stop your interminable lying, Hadding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Who said she did?

It's her clique of sycophants as Hadding has aptly described.
Sycophants? First, I have no idea who said it and second, I can hardly be held responsible for people taking issue with your comments any more than you can be held responsible for anything Hadding or Fred Streed or anyone else says. In fact, you'll note that people were taking issue with both your limericks and your dental video comparison before I was.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1724
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
He was molesting her when she was 14.Im not sure what the rape by penetration laws are in the UK or the jewSA with regards to objects or fingers but he did rape her when she was 15.
Under British law a school teacher must keep off of pupils and ex pupils until they are 18 years old.

It was actually a number of 13 year old girls.

As for calling him a paedophile.That is the correct term for him in English under terms of usage.
For someone to defend him over their opinion that its the wrong word.
They would be on my radar as at least a potential sex case.
If that person had been publicly defending a convicted sex case ie Strom.
I would be happy to assist them in the ability not to be able to ever walk without a limp.
Was it more than one 13 year old? I know there was one at a previous school which was bad enough. Not all 13 year olds are fully developed so I think the term paedophile is not only correct under English usage as you note but probably under the clinical definition of it too.

Did you see he's being released this year and planning on relocating to Thailand to teach? That speaks volumes to me.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1725
andy

The bottom line here us that these NA2015 are intent on normalising and enabling paedophilia to exonerate the registered sex offender Strom. Regardless of the approach this is self evidently their goal to justify and lionise their hero Strom. They are scum,
namely, old nick, marred. steed. neverhadding I have no qualms labelling them paedophiles they are and have all at different times in this thread advocated sex with children. No one would leave their children in the custody of such scum and all need and deserve ironing out for their perversions.

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 27th, 2015 #1726
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Well shucks, Sammy, what can I say? You act like an anti-White troll with an agenda. Right now your mission is to discredit the NA.
If that's the mission Williams accomplished it.

Quote:
I counted you out of the ranks of pro-Whites back in your moderator days. You're a sneaky, poisonous bastard, "Sammy."
We're through the looking glass, my friends.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1727
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
If you can show demonstrable sustained growth, nothing said on Internet forums can hurt you. If you can't, nothing said on Internet forums can help you. How many active posters are there on all the legitimate WN boards combined? A thousand, tops? If every single one of them joined a new organization, that's 20 a state.

You need millions to effect real change. The target demographic for any organization should be centered outside the insular WN troposphere .
That's setting the bar too high. Real change could start long before millions joined.

A thousand real activists would be a game changer. Look how much trouble Pierce and his tiny crew were able to cause. Look at the "code word for anti-White" mantra gang. That's probably Whitaker, Horus and a few hundred followers at most and they're creating their own narrative frame, forcing anti-Whites to respond.

One of many problems with Williams NA is if a thousand serious activists signed up he wouldn't know what to do with them.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1728
Sam Emerson

Quote:
It's not off my topic, which is: Bev is a manipulative trouble-making bitch. She has that track-record.
That's not the topic of this thread. You could start another one.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1729
Sam Emerson

Quote:
I don't like the hypocrisy of their rabid denunciations of an organization in which they have nothing invested in and which has zero impact on them. Rouse/Emerson's goal seems to me to be nothing short of nipping a pro-White organization in the bud before it grows. It's not even the NA that's really at stake. It's any pro-White activism.
I didn't know much about Williams when I first posted on this subject. I made the pragmatic argument that Strom would cause PR problems due to his guilty plea. That's still true.

I wasn't impressed by how Williams handled that controversy. I got a strong cult vibe from his "join up and then maybe I'll explain myself" line.

His response to the latest fiasco is to repeat the same line, with more assurances that we should take his word that everything is fine.

If Williams hadn't wormed his way into the chairmanship maybe the other contenders would have wrested control from Gliebe, or maybe it would still be tied up in court.

Either way it's hard to see how it would be worse than what Williams has... accomplished.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1730
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
The bottom line here us that these NA2015 are intent on normalising and enabling paedophilia to exonerate the registered sex offender Strom. Regardless of the approach this is self evidently their goal to justify and lionise their hero Strom. They are scum,
namely, old nick, marred. steed. neverhadding I have no qualms labelling them paedophiles they are and have all at different times in this thread advocated sex with children.
No one would leave their children in the custody of such scum and all need and deserve ironing out for their perversions.
Not acceptable. This breaks our rule. I'm banning you for one month. You get one second chance here (not everyone gets that). If you push this again, if you keep walking this line w the bullshit disclaimer at the bottom, I will ban you for good, and on second chance there is no leash. We've seen how people are, no more than 1/10 changes their spots.

Streed and Marr are good men, I vouch for them. Old Nick, I don't know who that is.

You don't call people pedophiles, that's not acceptable, nor is it honorable. You only call people pedophiles if they are pedophiles and you have evidence that they are. Same with calling them jews or feds.

These are the rules. They have been long posted, they should be known by all. There is a special place in Hell, if it existed, for people who continually walk the edge of the rules. I particularly hate this activity. It makes me think ill of you. It makes me think you are put up to this by the enemy.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 27th, 2015 at 12:34 PM.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1731
James Hawthorne

Maybe Jimmy Marr or Fred Streed or even Hadding could please answer this question. If Strom is innocent of the paedo charges, why did he feel the need to invent The Charlottesville Times fake newspaper? That is something an innocent person would not do, but a guilty one with no moral compass would.

Quote:
Among the most cunning and sophisticated messaging strategies Strom has ever employed is his creation of a fake "mainstream" newspaper questioning his conviction. By all appearances, The Charlottesville Times looks like a small-town paper, complete with weather reports, news articles, and editorials. On the front page, an article defending Kevin Strom is listed among the "most popular."

If there was any further doubt of Strom's direct hand in this fake, so-called "mainstream newspaper," further tracking reveals that five Strom-created websites share the exact same IP address as "The Charlottesville Times."

VNN Media

Old May 27th, 2015 #1732
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
I didn't know much about Williams when I first posted on this subject. I made the pragmatic argument that Strom would cause PR problems due to his guilty plea. That's still true.
Pragmatic from the point of view of someone who intends to prevent a WN organization from getting started. Pragmatic because you saw an opportunity to present them in the worst possible light and to try to discourage people from joining, and an opportunity like that mustn't be missed.

And don't start your faggoty whine about me trying to stifle criticism and no org. being above criticism. After all you are the guy who said:
Quote:
WN would be better off without the NA as it is today. Each day it continues harms Whites. Is that basic enough for you?
No, no agenda on little lenny's part, just a little constructive criticism.

Quote:
I wasn't impressed by how Williams handled that controversy. I got a strong cult vibe from his "join up and then maybe I'll explain myself" line.
Oh of course, never pass up the cult smear, goes well with "incompetent," "dangerous," "criminal," "sex offender," and the rest of that sort of constructive little criticisms. I've used it myself, against the jew. If you had questions did it ever occur to you to call him on the phone or email him to get an answer? No? Perhaps you're not really looking for answers then.

Quote:
His response to the latest fiasco is to repeat the same line, with more assurances that we should take his word that everything is fine.
Dilloway was a mistake. Will Williams was the first one to admit that. But it wasn't the end of the world as we know it. Dilloway did not give the jew anything they didn't already have, if you deny that then you don't know the former management very well. They will learn and move on.

Quote:
If Williams hadn't wormed his way into the chairmanship maybe the other contenders would have wrested control from Gliebe, or maybe it would still be tied up in court.
Uh huh. And that is a situation Mr. Rouse/Emerson would be just fine with. Keep them harmless, it would.

Quote:
Either way it's hard to see how it would be worse than what Williams has... accomplished.
That only makes sense from the perspective of someone who intends to keep WNists from organizing and working together.

Bottom line-White Nationalism would be better off without Sammy Rouse/Emerson. Each day he continues spreading his poisonous lies harms Whites.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1733
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Maybe Jimmy Marr or Fred Streed or even Hadding could please answer this question. If Strom is innocent of the paedo charges, why did he feel the need to invent The Charlottesville Times fake newspaper? That is something an innocent person would not do, but a guilty one with no moral compass would.
I don't know, James. Maybe you should ask him.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1734
Zander

Everybody bow to old man Fred and bagpipe playing, limerick writing muppet Marr. Mr Linder vouch's for them!! So fucking what Mr Linder...i like this forum, i like the freedom people have to put across their opinions, you write excellent articles and own a great website....but as a man, you do not impress me, so forgive me if i take your endorsement of men who i think are morally weak and a bit sinister with a huge pinch of salt.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1735
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
Everybody bow to old man Fred and bagpipe playing, limerick writing muppet Marr. Mr Linder vouch's for them!! So fucking what Mr Linder...i like this forum, i like the freedom people have to put across their opinions, you write excellent articles and own a great website....but as a man, you do not impress me, so forgive me if i take your endorsement of men who i think are morally weak and a bit sinister with a huge pinch of salt.
Think what you like. Free world. All I ask is people obey a few simple rules. If I wanted to play lawyerball, would have gone to law school. If I wanted to run a kindergarten class, would have hit myself in the head with a brick 50x.

You who don't live in US or directly know these people are a little too willing to draw conclusions that -- you ought to notice -- don't jibe with those of us who actually do know these people.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1736
Alex Linder
Administrator

Personally I will avoid NA because I don't like its culture. I was in it to support Pierce, as he directly asked me to join, and I wanted to help him. I learned a lot in the few brief years before he died. But I just came in at the tail end; these others have longer histories.

VNN has an open culture, a culture of criticism. NA has a closed culture, a culture of suppressing dissent and moving in lockstep. I'm not trying to defame NA by saying that, I'm describing what I have observed first-hand over years. What I don't like is that while Williams is attacking me, his charges just go on using VNNF to promote their organization. That's not white. That should not happen. Yet at the same time he attacks VNN or me personally, he's demanding criticism of NA be silenced. I could tell Will to grow up, but it doesn't work like that. And that is one strong reason I will stay away from NA.

They're just two different cultures. Go your own way, NA. I don't mind if members post here, but when you're here, you're part of this culture, and leave the NA way at the door. I can't pass a bunch of rules on this or that, I'm saying as a simple matter of manners and respect.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 27th, 2015 at 03:11 PM.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1737
Alex Linder
Administrator

For VNNF members generally, in thinking about groups and joining or supporting - what is it you want more of? That's what you should subsidize.

WN are doing a good job disseminating information and genuine alt-media. So you can support the writer or forum of your choice. Without any genuine risk. I joined NA, but as I wasn't getting involved with organizing at that point, due to personal circumstances, my real intent was to make sure Pierce kept pumping out the ADVs.

If you want to go beyond supporting media creators/disseminaters, then what it is you hope to accomplish with a group?

When you join a group, you do give up your information. The enemy has proved it can get this information. If you have a job beyond the simple service level, it will run to your employer and tell them they have a nazi working for them. You see SPLC doing this even to people who are retired. Scaring people. Contacting anyone they can find to out you and shame you. This seems to work on many people. You run this risk going in, if you're going to join a group - know that. Be aware of the risks. Do a risk/reward evaluation. Don't bitch if the worst happens. Fight but don't bitch. Be loyal always. Now, why the leader of NA runs his mouth to SPLC repeatedly, I don't know. Why ANYONE who considers himself pro-white talks to SPLC, I don't know. It's indefensible.

Of course whites do need organization. But that's a broad word. What the feds fear are white men coming together and forming units like Chester Doles did, where dozens or hundreds of connected local white men begin talking politically about the unwelcome changes the jews running DC are introducing to their communities, and what they can do about them. You can do what Doles did without being part of a national group. It really doesn't matter. If you need ideas or want to get others, you have the internet to advertise and find like minds. It's harder to smear you and take you down if you're not paper- and institutionally-connected to a known and demonized national 'hate' group. Take a neutral, local name, keep a low profile. You'll get the same treatment in time, but will take longer to defame and stigmatize you.

At this point, any white political group that could be effective would simply get the Golden Dawn treatment. I don't see how to get around that plain fact when considering starting/joining an organization. Unless the leaders of a group are willing to go into the street and make that their #1 priority, actually offering to lead and actually leading white people -- ongoingly, dramatically, publicly -- then what you're doing is basically just information dissemination, which is perfectly valid, but you don't need a group to do it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 27th, 2015 at 02:50 PM.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1738
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
What is a "fake" newspaper, James?

Was the Aryan Alternative fake?

Is the New York Times real?

What differentiates a fake newspaper from a real newspaper?

Must it be owned by a jew to be real?

Does it have to print the truth to be real?

Must it have certain circulation numbers?

Must it's budget be of a certain size?

You seem to think Kevin Strom is somehow less entitled to print a newspaper than Rupert Murdoch? Why? Is it because you think he's a paedophile? And why would you think that unless someone else's newspaper had told you so?

That's why Kevin Strom felt the need to publish his own newspaper. Like anyone else, he wanted to get some eyeballs in front of HIS side of the story. Believe it or not, that's not a crime, nor is it an indication of guilt or moral turpitude.

If Kevin Strom is capable or publishing an online newspaper and attracting readers to it, then I say more power to him. I wish I could do the same.

How on earth can you imagine winning a propaganda war without printing propaganda?

If you don't know what truth propaganda is, ask Craig. He's an expert.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1739
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
VNN has an open culture, a culture of criticism. NA has a closed culture, a culture of suppressing dissent and moving in lockstep. I'm not trying to defame NA by saying that, I'm saying I have observed it first-hand.
True on all counts. An open culture (within reason) has worked well for VNNF. A membership organization by its nature must be more closed. Otherwise it degenerates into non-stop bickering and factionalism. Has the NA historically been too closed? Probably. Certainly under Gliebe and Walker. Somewhat under Dr. Pierce.

Quote:
What I don't like is that while Williams is attacking me, his charges just go on using VNNF to promote their organization. That's not white. That should not happen. Yet at the same time he attacks VNN or me personally, he's demanding criticism of NA be silenced.
I understand that completely. It is a valid complaint. I would change it if I could.

Quote:
They're just two different cultures. Go your own way, NA. I don't mind if members post here, but when you're here, you're part of this culture, and leave the NA way at the door. I can't pass a bunch of rules on this or that, I'm saying as a simple matter of manners and respect.
Two different cultures, but also two different things. However, I do get your point. One of the problems with allowing an org. to use a forum to promote themselves is that they begin thinking of it as "their" forum, which inevitably causes problems. A clash of cultures, to borrow a phrase from the neocons.

Old May 27th, 2015 #1740
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

One more gripe, before I shut up. I wish these damned Brits would learn to spell. It's pedophile, not paedophile. Color, not colour. Favor, not favour.

But what the hell, you can't expect too much from people who drive on the wrong side of the damned road and eat something called spotted dick.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread