Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2005 #1
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Default Johnny Cash 1st wife nonwhite???

I just seen a photo on the Biography Channel about Johnny Cash and his first wife(Vivian Liburto Dustin) appeared to be a Nigger or an Indian.

Ck the net revels no photos of her,only that her daughter is bitching how she was portrayed in the movie.

Old November 17th, 2005 #2
ittybitty

i found one picture...

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....0/COUNTY090103

about half way down on the right, there is a picture of Vivian and Johnny Cash

Old November 17th, 2005 #3
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

"Johnny Cash" was supposedly part-Indian

Old November 17th, 2005 #4
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

That ain't no White women,I say old johnny "Crossed The Line" way back when before he learned to "Walk the Line".

Ya, the Indian crap may have some basic then.

That explains why, he probably was such a pill head all his life.

That picture of the Niggress won't come over at;

But,here's old Johnny.

Old November 17th, 2005 #5
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty
i found one picture...

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....0/COUNTY090103

about half way down on the right, there is a picture of Vivian and Johnny Cash
I would rather have another picture before making a judgement. She does look like she could be a mulatta in that photo, assuming that her hair was straightened and dyed, but it is a very bad picture.

I wonder if they did such effective transformations of negro hair in the 40s and 50s, not only getting the kinks out but making it actually look like White people's hair. I don't think I ever saw that until recent years. I think that her face's colored appearance is due in large part to heavily applied, outlined lipstick.

It would have been a big scandal and it would have crippled his career if Johnny Cash was married to a colored woman and people knew about it. On the other hand, being part-Injun didn't have much of a stigma.

Last edited by Hadding; November 17th, 2005 at 06:06 PM.

Old November 17th, 2005 #6
ThemeOfSadness

She is clearly at least part Indian;

Here are the parents of Vivian Liberto;
http://www.cashfamily.com/Trees/html...058.html#I0603

And here is some descendent tracing herself to the Liberto family on Tribal Pages, an Indian genealogy page

http://www1.tribalpages.com/tribe/br...rand=805706577
Date
Nov 21 2004
Name
Brenda
[email protected]
Homepage
http://www.perfecttouchdallas.com
Comments
Hello, I just started working on my family history this lasy week and I found you at Tribal Pages. You have a lot of work there., I hope it hasn`t all been by yourself ! I ran across some that a cousin of my mother`s had taken pretty far and given it to her. I decided to give it a shot. I thought that it would just end up being a frustration but instead it has become my newest addiction. Could be worse huh? I did a search at Tribal pages for 2 of my famil lines and you came up on both which gives me high hopes that with both coming up the chances of what you have is what I am looking for. First I need Liberto family beyond about 1900. My grandfather was Tom Liberto married to Irene Robinson. I also need just about anything on the Gaddis family, I haave very little to even go on. My great grandmother was Emily Gaddis (might have been her middle name) she married Jesse Carter. These are her Great grandparents but I know nothing of her parents. Emilys father`s father JR Gaddis died 1903 ` fathers mother GH Gaddis born 3-28-18?? ` mothers father George Gaddis died 3-17-1909 ` her mothers mother Hoshie Hamilton (might be American Indian ) died 2-18-1909 The only dates i have are incomplete. Then I have a small list of others but I don`t know where they actually connect. VE Gaddis HG Gaddis AE Gaddis NE Gaddis (this might be my great grandmother above Emily ) GL Gaddis FD Gaddis (A or M) H Gaddis Any help would be great, I hope it`s the ones you are related to . Brenda

NO big suprise judging by the picture provided

Old November 17th, 2005 #7
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemeOfSadness
She is clearly at least part Indian;
That's what I was thinking. But since you corrected her name to Liberto, it's apparent now that she was a so-called Hispanic, which opens a whole new can of worms, since the stigma attached to mixing with coloreds in the South somehow never extended to Hispanics, even though most of them (in the U.S.) have some Negro genes in their makeup. This is probably due in part to the fact that the straight, black hair of Injuns gets rid of nigger-wool after only two generations of mixing, eliminating one of the most conspicuous negroid features. It's possible that Johnny Cash didn't realize that he had married a colored woman.

Last edited by Hadding; November 17th, 2005 at 06:22 PM.

Old November 17th, 2005 #8
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA
...But,here's old Johnny.
The 2nd time around, he probably wore a licence plate which he made himself

Old November 17th, 2005 #9
Sean Martin

Old November 17th, 2005 #10
Kind Lampshade Maker

Looks Mulatto to me

Old November 17th, 2005 #11
Angle

Johnny Cash was clearly a part redskin.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old November 17th, 2005 #12
Tench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle
Nope.

He's not redskin at all.

He's a classic Scots-Irish hillbilly.

There's a reason hillbillys got the reputation they do. Not a whole hell of alot going on upstairs.

Jonny Trash, coke snortin' heroine junkie.

But he could carry a tune.

Old November 17th, 2005 #13
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle
Looks Injun to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tench
Nope.

He's not redskin at all.
He is clearly a race traitor so it doesn't matter.

Bitter Tears: Ballads of the American Indian
Johnny Cash

1. As Long As The Grass Shall Grow
2. Apache Tears
3. Custer
4. The Talking Leaves
5. The Ballad Of Ira Hayes
6. Drums
7. White Girl
8. The Vanishing Race

Listen to "White Girl" it is about race mixing. Click the link to listen.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/cl...631750-2718231

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music

Old November 17th, 2005 #14
ThemeOfSadness

Those are disgusting lyrics. From now on the next time I see a proud White man placing a Cash record on his player, I will let him in on the real scoop about this character. Thanks for that link.

Old November 17th, 2005 #15
ThemeOfSadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
That's what I was thinking. But since you corrected her name to Liberto, it's apparent now that she was a so-called Hispanic, which opens a whole new can of worms, since the stigma attached to mixing with coloreds in the South somehow never extended to Hispanics, even though most of them (in the U.S.) have some Negro genes in their makeup. This is probably due in part to the fact that the straight, black hair of Injuns gets rid of nigger-wool after only two generations of mixing, eliminating one of the most conspicuous negroid features. It's possible that Johnny Cash didn't realize that he had married a colored woman.

If I am not mistaken the name Liberto would be Italian in origin not Hispanic. I am not sure where this woman was from that he married. WE can't assume that she was from the South just because Cash was. However it is clear that she is at least partly non-White. I also wish to correct myself for thinking that the genealogy link had anything to do with Indians. I feel she is probably comes from a a dark Italian family with possible Negro or Hispanic mixture.

Old November 18th, 2005 #16
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
I couldn't get the picture to transfer.Good work doc.

I believe the biography channel said he met and married her while in the military in Texas.

He was supposed to be a Mars Code expert during the Koran war.???

Old November 18th, 2005 #17
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemeOfSadness
If I am not mistaken the name Liberto would be Italian in origin not Hispanic. I am not sure where this woman was from that he married. WE can't assume that she was from the South just because Cash was. However it is clear that she is at least partly non-White. I also wish to correct myself for thinking that the genealogy link had anything to do with Indians. I feel she is probably comes from a a dark Italian family with possible Negro or Hispanic mixture.
Check out Liberto in a Babelfish translation. You get a result with Spanish to English but not with Italian to English.

With the name Liberto, meaning something like Free, she could even be a Sephardic Jewess.

Last edited by Hadding; November 18th, 2005 at 03:00 PM.

Old November 18th, 2005 #18
Faceless Goy

He's got the classic Injun high cheekbones.

Quote:

Old November 18th, 2005 #19
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
[IMG]
Cash became a PR firm crafted champion for the downtrodden (non whites) in the late 60's when it became fashionable.

He "wore black for the all the suffering [non white] people in the world." Good songster, but he was full of shit.
You are putting words into his mouth. Suffering and poor don't mean non-White at all times in all places. These just happen to be among the categories of human exalted by Christianity.

A number of Johnny Cash's songs had a strong pro-Southern theme; given the way the South was being attacked for racial segregation in the 50s and 60s, praising the South was equivalent to expressing defiance toward the integrationists. A good example is Hey Porter.

I think Christitanity had a very bad effect on Johnny Cash in his later years. He seemed to be pro-Israel in a Larry King interview that I saw and I believe that this was religion-based. Maybe getting old and taking Christianity too seriously affected his lyrics as well.

I think that Johnny Cash was sometimes more, sometimes less healthy than the society in which he lived. He lived more or less according to the prevalent standards of the times. I don't think it's reasonable to say that he was a bad man because he didn't live according to scientific racism when that idea probably never occurred to anyone in his milieu.

Last edited by Hadding; November 18th, 2005 at 05:54 PM.

Old November 18th, 2005 #20
Sean Martin

I don’t think that is entirely it. Remember Cash made the Jews millions for decades then got dumped by their record company. Only to be picked up by Jew Rick Rubin (who in typical jew fashion saw dollar signs in getting Cash to sing other people’s songs) at another record company who made him more famous than ever.

Cash spent the last 4 albums singing other people’s songs, and making millions for the Jew at virtually no cost. It was just Johnny, his guitar, some recording equipment and some remade songs purchased for a song (pun intended) because people were so excited Johnny Cash would be singing their songs.

His last hit was originally written and sung by Trent Reznor who catapulted Jew Marilyn (Brain Warner) to fame.

So Cash towed the line for jew for his entire life. So someone with jewish roots that deep had love for the Jews long before religion came into the picture. Think about it this way, it wasn’t religion that made him pro-Israel, it was his love for Jews that made him pervert religion so he could remain pro-Israel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding

I think Christitanity had a very bad effect on Johnny Cash in his later years. He seemed to be pro-Israel in a Larry King interview that I saw and I believe that this was religion-based. Maybe getting old and taking Christianity too seriously affected his lyrics as well.

Thread