Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 29th, 2015 #1
M.H.

Default Coloured Zoo

Equality of human sub-racial groups is for the white race like being compared to dog shit, sub-human primitives is all they're capable of being, once we have a mass removal of these creatures from our towns, cities and rural areas we maybe left with a few half-breeds, survivors and escapees for which i say we build a Zoo, for White families to be indoctrinated with the fear of a past in which we lived alongside them.

Old June 9th, 2016 #2
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Default nigger zoo

Hopefully there won't be many boolies left in White areas after a period of necessary unpleasantness.

It may be instructive to preserve a few of the black bastards, neutered of course, in cages at various zoos. Maybe locate their cage with howler monkeys on one side and chimps on the other side. And they can throw a couple nigroes in with the baboons just for the entertainment value. The jigaboos can steal stuff from the baboons and the baboons could kick the shit out of the niggers. Should be a win/win situation for all.

Please, all you PC liberals and other idiots out there, please do not construe this as racism. It is not meant to promote hatred but as a humane course of action that benefits all the zoo animals involved, ever the niggers.

Old August 6th, 2016 #3
Donaldson

what a laugh

Old August 29th, 2016 #4
Dothead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Hopefully there won't be many boolies left in White areas after a period of necessary unpleasantness.

It may be instructive to preserve a few of the black bastards, neutered of course, in cages at various zoos. Maybe locate their cage with howler monkeys on one side and chimps on the other side. And they can throw a couple nigroes in with the baboons just for the entertainment value. The jigaboos can steal stuff from the baboons and the baboons could kick the shit out of the niggers. Should be a win/win situation for all.

Please, all you PC liberals and other idiots out there, please do not construe this as racism. It is not meant to promote hatred but as a humane course of action that benefits all the zoo animals involved, ever the niggers.
Never laughed so hard. I hate blacks.

Old December 29th, 2016 #5
old farm truck

It's a difficult question. On one hand I view niggers as an invasive species and believe they should be destroyed to eliminate any possibility of them spreading disease or polluting the DNA of white humans. On the other hand there are benefits to keeping some to use for medical experiments, manual labor, and as anthropological curiosities.

Old August 29th, 2017 #6
Nockda Redout

Mmmmm,..tapeworms.

Old November 26th, 2017 #7
White_Jihad

Beasts.. thats all.

Last edited by White_Jihad; November 29th, 2017 at 01:20 PM.

Old March 4th, 2018 #8
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Can't we just get along?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg
Views:	105
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	10080   Click image for larger version

Name:	homona.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	10081  

Old May 19th, 2018 #9
Skinhead Zack

Default Negro zoo

Deep Racism: The Forgotten History Of Human Zoos – NEW POWER

These were the good old days, the beasts were kept in cages at the zoo.
Not like they're out on the streets looting, shooting and raping everything now.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; May 19th, 2018 at 11:26 PM.

Old June 14th, 2018 #10
Nockda Redout

It's funny when you think of it.
The Jews sold Niggers all over the world as helper monkeys that could be trained to perform menial tasks like picking cotton
Today's modern Nigwits have been trained to chase balls around or to sing and dance.
Some of them even get to be on the JewTube as actors playing doctors and lawyers.
Sometimes they get to play the husband or boyfriend of a White woman on a commercial.
The ones that are too stupid to learn any tricks end up in containment facilities so they can't hurt any real people.

As my anthropology teacher would say,..Niggers are the people that time forgot.
I always remember that every time a Mwap Mwap says that Niggers are the original humans.
They are Homo Erectus in a state of arrested development.

Old December 25th, 2018 #11
Peter Robinson

Niggers are the closest creatures to the Human Race. They literally are the King of Beasts.

Old January 25th, 2019 #12
Widener
WARFATHER

Default Give Annie a chance

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

She was tight with Jews. But she could turn on them. I wish. And I would forgive her.
Point is, she was great, and redeeming herself, in her book "Adios, America!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...amzXJLVAVkg4L0

Last edited by Widener; January 25th, 2019 at 02:54 AM.

Old August 19th, 2019 #13
scouse83

Even the most black and ugly being African can breed with the White man so they are Human, Even Aboriginal Australians thought to be less evolved than the common African can breed with the Whitest Aryan. We are all Human.

Thread