Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 9th, 2018 #1
jaekel

Default Florida teacher suspended for pro-White views

Bless her. I hope she does not cave in to peer pressure.

Old March 9th, 2018 #2
Joe from OH

Where is her public hack union representative who will come to her defense?

Red is Blue. Up is Down. Blacks have the same IQ average as Whites. Which of these is true? It should be clear to all but the most intellectually dishonest that the "education" system in this country is nothing shy of a farce. Anything other than raw sciences and math are so tainted by lies that by the time one graduates college, a complete re-education would be needed to become educated.

Old March 9th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Where is her public hack union representative who will come to her defense?

Red is Blue. Up is Down. Blacks have the same IQ average as Whites. Which of these is true? It should be clear to all but the most intellectually dishonest that the "education" system in this country is nothing shy of a farce. Anything other than raw sciences and math are so tainted by lies that by the time one graduates college, a complete re-education would be needed to become educated.
The union representative is probably a stupid, faggot nigger!!!!

DIEversity and affirmative action, our "saving concepts", that make sure that White, heterosexual people are targeted for abuse, job loss, and perhaps forcing "ax" to be added as a verb in newspeak dictionaries so that niggers can "ax" questions and be grammatically correct!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old March 9th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

This doesn't shock me with Floriduh schools. The school systems down here flat out suck, at least in SWFL where I went to school. School boards on down are a bunch of cucks.

The other problem we have here is that FL does school districts at the county level instead of having a bunch of individual districts like in many other states. Makes it harder to get involved with the system. Up in MO you can have a tiny school district nearly nigger free.

Looking back at my years, public school down here was a big waste of time. I had a number of Marxist teachers. It's probably even worse now I imagine.

Old March 9th, 2018 #5
Man of the road

The cultural-Marxists always inject their political bias into the classroom. Like in West Bend WI where they were teaching that if students have White and/or heterosexual parents they should be ashamed. Or the school in New Jersey that recently wanted to fly a Black Fecal Lives Matter flag.

If I still lived in Florida I would reach out to her. She'll be out of a job for going against The Beast's dogmas and shameless lies.

Old March 9th, 2018 #6
littlefieldjohn

American teachers cannot step beyond jew imposed curriculums and expect to retain their jobs.

Old March 13th, 2018 #7
jaekel

She can get involved in home schooling or tutoring.

Old March 14th, 2018 #8
WayneW67

This iswhat we have become as a nation. A white woman is suspended for speaking the truth. How many times has a nigger teacher demonized the White race in schools all across the country.

Thread