VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 5th, 2012 #1
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow Prince Harry Style Tips For Men, What To Wear, engaged royal wedding princess dress william kate baby pregnant funeral

Prestigious internet community Vanguard News Network forum nominates Prince Harry for White Man of The Year Award.

Not a fake like Beckham, we have found a White man who our young men can aspire to be.

The White man offers superior style with intelligence and good breeding. Harry is also copied by niggers who recognise the superior qualities of his race.

Prince Harry – Henry Charles Albert David Windsor
Filed under: Prince Harry - Pinned | Spread the word !
Prince Harry Style Tips For Men, What To Wear, engaged royal wedding princess dress william kate baby pregnant funeral diana son middelton prince harry pics prince henry prince henry bio wedding party

Quote:
Prince Hurry was born in Sept-15-1984 in London, England. He has been brought up in an Anglican/Episcopal denomination. He is a royal person and always straight in his sexual orientation. He is the second son of the late princess Diana and served in the US military in Afghanistan in 2008. www.princeharry.org

http://celebritiesof2012.blogspot.co...rces-have.html

Prince Harry Best Man on Royal Wedding

News sources have confirmed that Prince Harry will serve as the Best Man at his older brother Prince William's April 2011 wedding.Prince Henry of Wales commonly known as Prince Harry, is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales and the late Diana, Princess of Wales, andgrandson of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. As such, he is third in the line of succession to the thrones of 16 independent countries, though he is resident in and most directly involved with the United Kingdom.

Prince Harry

Prince Harry

Prince Harry

Prince Harry

Prince Harry

Prince Harry

Old June 5th, 2012 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Vacuous, empty-headed, metrosexual, do-gooding mimbo, just like his sand-crabbing mum.
This apple-cheeked, royal crotch fruit didn't fall far from the tanglewood.

Old June 5th, 2012 #3
Bev
drinking tea

Harry's all right. I'm hoping the tradition of second sons inheriting the throne holds up for one more round - King Henry VIIII would be a great King.

Old June 10th, 2012 #4
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow clothes

http://www.stylebistro.com/Prince+Harry/Clothes

Prince Harry Clothes

all 10 tops looks »Prince Harry Tops

Button Down Shirt

Half-Zip Sweater

T-Shirt

Polo Shirt

Zip-up Jacket

V-neck Sweater

Polo Shirt

Button Down Shirt

Prince Harry Outerwear

Military Jacket

Down Jacket

Pea Coat

Wool Coat

Vest

Old June 10th, 2012 #5
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

He even looks inbred.

Old June 10th, 2012 #6
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow Prince Harry dresses better than Beckham

http://www.channel24.co.za/Gossip/Ne...ckham-20110922

Prince Harry dresses better than Beckham
2011-09-22 21:55

Related Links
Women flock to Prince Harry
Kate is No 7 on best dressed list

London - Britain's Prince Harry has topped a new poll of the world's best dressed men.

The 27-year-old royal beat soccer star David Beckham and Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno into second and third place respectively in a new poll by clothing brand Hot Tuna.

While Harry came top in the men's poll, his sister-in-law Duchess Catherine only managed third place in the women's.

The brunette beauty - who has become a trendsetter since marrying Prince William in April - was beaten by eccentric star Lady Gaga and supermodel Kate Moss.

A representative of the brand said of the poll: "Although clothes don't feature much in Lady Gaga's wardrobe, we're not surprised she came out top. Prince Harry has proved he's fashion royalty over the past few months, although we're not sure his sister-in-law will be too impressed that he ranked above her."

- BangShowBiz
Read more on: david beckham | kate middleton | prince harry | royals | celebrities
Email articlePrint articleGET CHANNEL24 ON:Your mobile Your Facebook profile

COMMENT ON THIS STORY 4 comments

Old June 10th, 2012 #7
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow Prince Harry the Nazi

Prince Harry the Nazi

Old June 10th, 2012 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Appleby's gayest thread ever? Possibly.

Old June 10th, 2012 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Appleby's gayest thread ever? Possibly.
Alert Kennewickman.

Old June 12th, 2012 #10
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Prince Harry has admitted that sometimes he and his brother Prince William wish they were just normal.

The 27-year-old recently undertook his first solo tour around the Caribbean and South America.

He has confessed that he is not sure he will find a woman willing to take him on.

Asked if being royal was like living a fairytale, Harry told CBS News: "No, not at all. As any girl would ever tell you. It's sort of, 'Oh my God, he's a prince'. But no.

"The job that it entails - I mean look at me, I'm 27 years old, and not so much searching for someone to fulfil the role, but obviously, you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on."

Speaking on his and Prince William's responsibilities: " There's a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish, obviously, that we were just completely normal."

However, he said that they both wanted to use their position to help people with charitable work.
http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/30066...y-were-normal/

Pity Darius isn't a girl - I'm sure he'd jump at the chance.

Old June 12th, 2012 #11
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow twister

Just keep up your charade of being a White Christian woman "Bev".

Is Vivian James more like you or me?

Old June 12th, 2012 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
Just keep up your charade of being a White Christian woman "Bev".

Is Vivian James more like you or me?
I have never, ever claimed to be christian (nor a scientlologist, before you resurrect that hilarity). Not once.

Who is Vivian James when she's at home? Another zionist that you're defending?

Old June 12th, 2012 #13
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I have never, ever claimed to be christian (nor a scientlologist, before you resurrect that hilarity). Not once.
Scientologist? Really? ROFL!

This video cracked me up:

As did this comment: "Other than the bit of homophobia in there this video is good."

I responded: "Better to be homophobic than vaginaphobic."

Old June 12th, 2012 #14
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Could they be any more cliche?

The standard old propaganda line from those in power, crying about their burden of power.

At the end of the day, you have to be responsible and on your toes if you are to be happy; with that condition met, it's better to be in the position of being born into such means, than not. The majority of men who shaped the world were born into well-off situations; Caesar, Napoleon, etc. Hitler is the exception, not the rule, and were he born before things like the Napoleonic era and Code civil des français, he would not have been at all.

It's a lot easier to focus on your ideas when you're not focusing on the necessities of life. Leave it to these inbred swine to yap otherwise. "Oooh ohh jolly ohhh the pity pity will I have the clams or the lobster this morning ohhhh ohhh jolly pity".

Jeremy Clarkson may be a wretch of the mob, but I'd rather hang around him than these twats.

Last edited by P.E.; June 12th, 2012 at 04:43 PM.

Old June 12th, 2012 #15
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Scientologist? Really? ROFL!

This video cracked me up:

YAAFM - Scientologists are fucking morons - YouTube

As did this comment: "Other than the bit of homophobia in there this video is good."

I responded: "Better to be homophobic than vaginaphobic."
They used to make me laugh, but the more I read about them, the more they annoy me. They take dangerous cult to a whole new level.

I have never said I'm a scientlologist, mainly because I'm not, but Darius claims I have. When pressed to find the post, he claimed Xenu had arranged to have it removed on my behalf, or some such nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
Could they be any more cliche?

The standard old propaganda line from those in power, crying about their burden of power.

At the end of the day, you have to be responsible and on your toes if you are to be happy; with that condition met, it's better to be in the position of being born into such means, than not. The majority of men who shaped the world were born into well-off situations; Caesar, Napoleon, etc. Hitler is the exception, not the rule, and were he born before things like the Napoleonic era and Code civil des français, he would not have been at all.

It's a lot easier to focus on your ideas when you're not focusing on the necessities of life. Leave it to these inbred swine to yap otherwise. "Oooh ohh jolly ohhh the pity pity will I have the clams or the lobster this morning ohhhh ohhh jolly pity".

Jeremy Clarkson may be a wretch of the mob, but I'd rather hang around him than these twats.
Well, I quite like Harry, as a rule, but this is just pathetic whining from him. Born to one of the richest families in the world, into what is supposed to be the greatest familial heritage and history in the world, and all he does is complain that he sometimes wants to be normal. There are kids on inner city estates all over the country who would give their right arms for just a quarter of the chances he's had in life.

Old June 12th, 2012 #16
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
They used to make me laugh, but the more I read about them, the more they annoy me. They take dangerous cult to a whole new level.
Yes I agree, Scientology is a dangerous cult indeed. Probably why I like ripping on them, and videos that do so.

Quote:
I have never said I'm a scientlologist, mainly because I'm not,
Oh believe me, I didn't think for a second that you were a Scientologist, nor that you ever said you were - mainly because I don't think Alex would allow a Scientologist on staff.

He can correct me if I'm wrong, but, if he did, I'd be shocked.

Quote:
but Darius claims I have. When pressed to find the post, he claimed Xenu had arranged to have it removed on my behalf, or some such nonsense.
Yeah, sounds about right, insofar as Scientology is concerned.

Quote:
Well, I quite like Harry, as a rule, but this is just pathetic whining from him. Born to one of the richest families in the world, into what is supposed to be the greatest familial heritage and history in the world, and all he does is complain that he sometimes wants to be normal. There are kids on inner city estates all over the country who would give their right arms for just a quarter of the chances he's had in life.
I agree, which is why I can't stand rich bastards whining or complaining about anything -- fuck, you!

You don't like being rich? Cut me a cheque for one million, or so. It'll make you feel better - like you did something good for once in your life. Or shut the fuck up - you got what we need, and you're complaining -- fuck, you, again!

Tags
prince harry

Thread